PDA

View Full Version : GreenLord's Adventures-Crisis in Forest Haven

GreenLord
10-03-2014, 09:19 PM
It only took three seconds for Ramramlord to trip facefirst. His new body was clumsy and slow. "Guess I still need some pratice", Ram thought. He got up quickly, and saw a zombie standing in front of him, about to bite him with rotten teeth. Ram swings his rusty axe, and misses completely. The rhino's vision was horrible. Ram swings again, and this time, doesn't miss. The zombie's head is lopped off clean, and the zombie's body collaspes. Two more to go. The second one was easier, and was hacked into halves. The third one managed to steike him, scratching his armor. Ram didn't wait for another hit, he impaled it with his horn. His heart beating fast, he looked around. The three zombies were definitely dead, this time permanantly. As he wiped some blood from his equipment, he hear a cry. "Over here! I need your help!"
He looked for the source of the sound. He saw an Avian in rags trapped in a small cage. "Thank goodness! i have grave news of Forest Haven!"the prisoner said. "What?!!!" Ram exclaimed. He never heard of this. Forest Haven was the first towne that the Animal Races settled. It is a center for commerce. "Silknight the Sorceress has raised up hordes of undead and unleashed them onto the towne! If no one will stop Silknight, Forest Haven and possibly others will be destroyed! You will have to talk with Jefferson. Jefferson will explain more." "How will I get to him?" Ram asks. "Unfortunately, he is positioned at the end of Barbrox's castle that is at the north." the prisoner pointed to the dark fortress on the horizion. "Even though he is only halfway back to full power, he will still be a tough one. Good luck." "But what of you? You don't look like a fighter." Ram said. "No worry, Avians are known for their eyesight and the natural gift of archery. I know how to defend myself. Now go, before a horde of undead will endanger Forest Haven." the prisoner replied. Ram bid him farewell and set off for the gloomy fortress on the north. Time to save Forest Haven!

To be continued on GreenLord's Adventures-The Demon, The Zombie, and the Merchant

humiiii
11-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Gud job, nice story!

megapetazeta
11-03-2014, 12:30 AM
"No worry, Avians are known for their eyesight and the natural gift of archery. I know how to defend myself. Now go, before a horde of undead will endanger Forest Haven."

Of course, avian master race :peach:

Doframingo
11-04-2014, 09:12 AM
It only took three seconds for Ramramlord to trip facefirst. His new body was clumsy and slow. "Guess I still need some pratice", Ram thought. He got up quickly, and saw a zombie standing in front of him, about to bite him with rotten teeth. Ram swings his rusty axe, and misses completely. The rhino's vision was horrible. Ram swings again, and this time, doesn't miss. The zombie's head is lopped off clean, and the zombie's body collaspes. Two more to go. The second one was easier, and was hacked into halves. The third one managed to steike him, scratching his armor. Ram didn't wait for another hit, he impaled it with his horn. His heart beating fast, he looked around. The three zombies were definitely dead, this time permanantly. As he wiped some blood from his equipment, he hear a cry. "Over here! I need your help!"
He looked for the source of the sound. He saw an Avian in rags trapped in a small cage. "Thank goodness! i have grave news of Forest Haven!"the prisoner said. "What?!!!" Ram exclaimed. He never heard of this. Forest Haven was the first towne that the Animal Races settled. It is a center for commerce. "Silknight the Sorceress has raised up hordes of undead and unleashed them onto the towne! If no one will stop Silknight, Forest Haven and possibly others will be destroyed! You will have to talk with Jefferson. Jefferson will explain more." "How will I get to him?" Ram asks. "Unfortunately, he is positioned at the end of Barbrox's castle that is at the north." the prisoner pointed to the dark fortress on the horizion. "Even though he is only halfway back to full power, he will still be a tough one. Good luck." "But what of you? You don't look like a fighter." Ram said. "No worry, Avians are known for their eyesight and the natural gift of archery. I know how to defend myself. Now go, before a horde of undead will endanger Forest Haven." the prisoner replied. Ram bid him farewell and set off for the gloomy fortress on the north. Time to save Forest Haven!

To be continued on GreenLord's Adventures-The Demon, The Zombie, and the Merchant

Loved it bro, write a book;).

Ignitedmage
01-16-2015, 05:52 AM
Nice you converted the tutorial in a cartoon film. Nice work I appreciate your hard work!! :)

Russel Dapat
01-27-2016, 06:14 AM
this is an accurate depiction of the tutorial