PDA

View Full Version : I'm just curious about Locked Crates

Khaphyn
10-04-2014, 02:50 AM
Have they bottomed out at 3k..This is the lowest I've ever seen them..Please!! I'd really like some honest feedback on this.

Sent by This Handsome Guy

ColdBlahd
10-04-2014, 03:05 AM
I know, so sad :'(

Pleasedontcry
10-04-2014, 03:17 AM
Honestly i would spend $100 for 1700 plat to buy mythic eggs like the abaddon egg which was for sale few days ago. By doing some math, i can buy almost 7 of these eggs, 7 if i saved up another 50 plat. If you notice the price of Abaddon a few days ago it was around 1.4m, times that by 7 and you can get just under 10m.

I would say this is much better than cracking up crates. Firstly 1700 plats can get u around 113 crates (which costs 4k each) with in total would need 450k gold. If you go ask anyone who have experience in crates, you are most likely to find 1 mythic in 100 crate. You can get a mythic necklace (which is around 140k - 200k), ring (900k) or armor (around 900k-1m) or luckily get mythic weapon. Opening crates is risky and may find yourself with nothing.

By considering the two ways of spending plat i would choose a more stable approach than opening crates expecting arcanes.

Appeltjes
10-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Honestly i would spend $100 for 1700 plat to buy mythic eggs like the abaddon egg which was for sale few days ago. By doing some math, i can buy almost 7 of these eggs, 7 if i saved up another 50 plat. If you notice the price of Abaddon a few days ago it was around 1.4m, times that by 7 and you can get just under 10m.

I would say this is much better than cracking up crates. Firstly 1700 plats can get u around 113 crates (which costs 4k each) with in total would need 450k gold. If you go ask anyone who have experience in crates, you are most likely to find 1 mythic in 100 crate. You can get a mythic necklace (which is around 140k - 200k), ring (900k) or armor (around 900k-1m) or luckily get mythic weapon. Opening crates is risky and may find yourself with nothing.

By considering the two ways of spending plat i would choose a more stable approach than opening crates expecting arcanes.

Lol myth weapons only drop from elondrian locks which are way more expensive.

SacredKnight
10-04-2014, 04:28 AM
Lol myth weapons only drop from elondrian locks which are way more expensive.

True, but he forgot to configure for Arcanes (LOL! YEAH RIGHT!).

Pleasedontcry
10-04-2014, 04:28 AM
Oh that makes it even worse then! :)

Amadorbibidor
10-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Recently our Plat farmers friends got banned and it's a very good thing, no more cheap noobies in there, but they were constantly opening locks and now that thry are banned very little people open them. Locks RARELY drop good things like Mythics and Arcanes (Ollerus maul, Shard etc...)

Lock farming is not a decent way to make gold but if you try to open them then you can get cheapie stuff like doom or you can get good stuff like shard. It's all about luck. . For guaranteed profit buy stuff like limited pets or vanities or etc and sell them for gold. Good luck :)

XbladenunterX
10-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Forget the elon crates.Plat people get arcane items , plats and getting 2 to4k getting which is more than a cost of a locked crate is the worst thing happening now in 2014 :(

I farmed crates for 2 days with lepre and 25 luck elixir and 5 crates first day 7 the next Day ,the locks get sold in auc and I get 12k 28k which I feel is not fair at all.

Now it is fair to reduce the cost due to the rarity of getting such awesome items but not reducing 10k!! I mean c'mon it should be reduced 2 to 3k or its waste of selling locks

Reducing the gold couldn't be the reason but what I'm saying is that locks have to be sold or to be selled at a price which is :) for everyone.

locks u have betrayed everyone here just like rutger .Ur awesome but cheated and became cheap and have rare things-(not blaming the locks) . The sellers have no profit and the buyers get the full profit:/ who the heck here changed the cost of a lock!! I will find u !!!!!!!!!!!!
This sucks :( muahhhhh!!