View Full Version : Chat box problem

Sundar Moorthi
10-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Couldn't access the chatbox in indianwarrir (sundaramoorthi) account but can able to use tonyjaaa acount chatbox both screenshots r taken in same pc same browser

Xeusx
10-04-2014, 04:22 AM
So...let me tell.

You have 2 account, yes, 2 account. Which mean you are not allowed to use both accounts.

Your first account is banned from chatbox because you using bananas too much, this is confirmed. If you don't believe this, ask moderators.

kinzmet
10-04-2014, 04:53 AM
So...let me tell.

You have 2 account, yes, 2 account. Which mean you are not allowed to use both accounts.

Your first account is banned from chatbox because you using bananas too much, this is confirmed. If you don't believe this, ask moderators.

LOL, I never knew I could be banned from chatbox from using too much bananas(I did it out of boredom). Not on Forum rules that I read and no warnings whatsoever.
When I saw this thread I thought to myself I was having the same problem, so thanks for enlightening. :)

PS: Is this a permanent chatbox bann or just a temporary?

Xeusx
10-04-2014, 05:00 AM
LOL, I never knew I could be banned from chatbox from using too much bananas(I did it out of boredom). Not on Forum rules that I read and no warnings whatsoever.
When I saw this thread I thought to myself I was having the same problem, so thanks for enlightening. :)

PS: Is this a permanent chatbox bann or just a temporary?
Well, permanent chatbox bann, like Cero, you can see him suffering the permanent chatbox ban.

kinzmet
10-04-2014, 05:44 AM
Well, permanent chatbox bann, like Cero, you can see him suffering the permanent chatbox ban.

Awe, permanent bann from bananas I couldnt ask for a better metaphor. Thanks a lot Xeusx for clarifying .

Are my choices good or is it against forum rules I haven't read? (I read the rules, nothing says don't use too much bananas)
1. Leave this account and create another with the thought of never using the banana again.
2. Contact mods and appeal for my case. (if Cero is suffering, I guess this isn't much of a choice)

Sundar Moorthi
10-04-2014, 09:13 AM
So...let me tell.

am sure am not banned104640

Sundar Moorthi
10-04-2014, 09:15 AM
here is the forum link

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

kinzmet
10-04-2014, 09:18 AM
here is the forum link

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

I read through the whole thing and I could'nt find it either.

Xeusx
10-04-2014, 10:25 AM
am sure am not banned104640
So, you should click that chatbox button, should show the chatbox.