PDA

View Full Version : Bought two skill respecs...

Branwyn
01-30-2011, 06:51 PM
But they aren't working. I only wanted to switch some skill points around so i bought a respec but nothing happened. I bought a second one cause i thought maybe it was just some glitch but again, no dice. It was for my bird, FredSavage. not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. Would love to hear your input, oh great and terrible devs!

Thanks!

Cabero
01-30-2011, 06:56 PM
If you are using the 2 plat respec it only covers stat points. You have to do the normal respecs through the plat store. The one that costs 5 plat to respec both stats and skills.

Royce
01-30-2011, 07:33 PM
If you bought the full respecs for plat, you have to go to your avatar page and tap "respect" below your stats.

bladesword
02-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Stat change. FAIL.

Formora
02-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Stat change. FAIL.

Uhm no I think you failed here lol. He probably bought the 5 Plat respec from the store and thought it would automatically respec.

To the OP, at the first tab in your menu you can see a respec button on the bottom left corner. Click that and you're done.

Branwyn
02-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Thanks! I figured it out after i posted. It used to be automatic so I had no idea where to look. Turned out its was kinda obvious *facepalm*