PDA

View Full Version : White Dragon Gear

Alphasemana
10-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Hey all!! Check out my cool pic! It is based on the idea of a white dragon event giving alternative colored dragon gear. I hope you all find it as cool as i do.

I know it is pixelated, and it is pretty rough, but hey! Its my first time! :)

Thanks to my friend Ian for donating picture of black drag which i edited to look white :)
Thank you all for checking this out, plz comment feedback.

Mudkap
10-04-2014, 02:38 PM
I think it looks pretty cool, but imo I think stg should stop re-skinning items to much :)

Alphasemana
10-04-2014, 04:41 PM
I agree, that recycling old items isnt super exciting for anybody. But sts has made it clear that making new content costs money and takes time. As most previous ideas have been shot down or ignored, maybe recycling is something they will do. The way i think of it, this would be the best of a "not-great" situation for us. And it would be easy and cheap for sts.

Mudkap
10-04-2014, 06:15 PM
I agree, that recycling old items isnt super exciting for anybody. But sts has made it clear that making new content costs money and takes time. As most previous ideas have been shot down or ignored, maybe recycling is something they will do. The way i think of it, this would be the best of a "not-great" situation for us. And it would be easy and cheap for sts.
I totally agree.