01-30-2011, 07:38 PM
which map should i be using :
crush the keeper
victory lap
intergalactict combat
captive audience

Royce
01-30-2011, 07:43 PM
Victory lap. For speed kill the keeper, remake. He gives multiple tokens often and it can be done quickly.

Fatpigwarrior
01-30-2011, 07:45 PM
ty for letting me know

Riccits
01-31-2011, 02:13 AM
VL!
Use dmg and tank pot, rush in to keeper after the first sniper killed. So u do 1 run in 2-3min.

Cabero
01-31-2011, 03:29 AM
VL!
Use dmg and tank pot, rush in to keeper after the first sniper killed. So u do 1 run in 2-3min.

I'm sorry to be rude but... I think it is totally stupid to use elixirs to farm Totems if your going to spend 3k a run on pots you might as well go buy void or death set from the cs intending wasting gold like that. Cyber quest is meant to be free with the exception of of the health and mana pots you use. So if your going to spend loads of gold just get the sets from the cs.

Inching
01-31-2011, 03:34 AM
dont need pots and if u have an experienced group, you can even rush past the sniper.... given u have atleast 1 bear and 2 mages and 2 birds, u can rush after bear and mage can freeze... then rush the keeper even without killing the yellows and defeat the keeper before the shield is even up... I ran with a group like this and got the totems in less then 5 days.... way less.

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 03:46 AM
I'm sorry to be rude but... I think it is totally stupid to use elixirs to farm Totems if your going to spend 3k a run on pots you might as well go buy void or death set from the cs intending wasting gold like that. Cyber quest is meant to be free with the exception of of the health and mana pots you use. So if your going to spend loads of gold just get the sets from the cs.

^^ what cabero said. Potting and rushing keeper for cyber?! Cyber isnt worth it anymore FYI just maybe to finish the quest and thats all. But remember after the 100 totems you'll have another 50 and after that 25 and then 5 so you'll be doing it for a while. :-D

Riccits
01-31-2011, 04:44 AM

ur right, it isnt worth! ;) i only posted the fastest way to get them...
and @Inching: true, when ur group is better u may dont need to pot all, just tryout and u will c hows the best way. ;) when u can do without pots its better! :)
in the group i was some trys failed, but we found a good middleway.. we was so bored of that we poted to finish as fast as possible...

last350
01-31-2011, 08:20 AM
if you run ao2:5 vicious visitors and just spam kill the first 100 mobs you see then run to balefort you have 25 of each potion and ~3000 gold. do this until you have 1000 pots of each and then just spam killing the first 100 (there's 204 on that map and the first 100 are pretty fast in coming as they're grouped togeter a bit) then remaking the dungeon takes about 2 minutes each run and in about 10 minutes you'll have over 10,000 gold. it's the fastest way to collect coins in this game that I've found so far. i'm averaging 70k gold an hour doing this and it's only an hour of playtime instead of endlessly grinding away other trashies for some cash. the vicious visitor djinn drop a fairly respectable amount of gold. it may not work for you, but I definitely have very good luck doing this.

Cabero
01-31-2011, 08:30 AM
if you run ao2:5 vicious visitors and just spam kill the first 100 mobs you see then run to balefort you have 25 of each potion and ~3000 gold. do this until you have 1000 pots of each and then just spam killing the first 100 (there's 204 on that map and the first 100 are pretty fast in coming as they're grouped togeter a bit) then remaking the dungeon takes about 2 minutes each run and in about 10 minutes you'll have over 10,000 gold. it's the fastest way to collect coins in this game that I've found so far. i'm averaging 70k gold an hour doing this and it's only an hour of playtime instead of endlessly grinding away other trashies for some cash. the vicious visitor djinn drop a fairly respectable amount of gold. it may not work for you, but I definitely have very good luck doing this.

70k a hour sounds a little hard to believe. Never heard anyone say that about that before.

KaotiicxDream
02-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Any1 wanna help me do the cyber quests ? Im a bear with full hate named Sandyxravage ... Add me as friend and pm me ..

Arterra
02-01-2011, 07:33 AM

take a bud with you and keep giving him your collected potions. that way you can stay and keep killing.