PDA

View Full Version : Xeclipse: Now Recruiting 40+

Disobediant
10-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Hello Future Xeclipse members!

We want your L40+ characters to join our outstanding ranks of PVP'rs, Farmers, Members and help our outstanding team grow to epic proportions. Here at Xeclipse, we honor loyalty and those who show respect to other members are quickly promoted through the ranks. We have optioned to keep our current members that are under our new level requirement for obvious reasons. However, we still need help working our way to be the best guild we can possibly be. With your contribution to our active and helpful team we will be able to reach our future goals.

Weekly events include (subject to change): Costume contests, Trivia contests, Treasure hunts, Guild raffles with item prizes and gold prizes awarded to the top 3 names chosen, PvP challenges hosted by the Guild Master, Guild CTF for prizes of most captures and kills.

So come check us out. With questions or request for invite, send a Pm to an officer such as: Obediance, Opalcuga or rinnbeeasty.

Ruby!!!
10-10-2014, 03:11 AM
I wish you and your guild best of luck!

Disobediant
10-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Thank you

Rinnplusone
10-14-2014, 03:48 PM
Lol obediant you need to change the officer list above :/
Appareitions left. Abejalo kinda inactive. You can add me if you like.
Rinnbeeasty or Sorakapvp. (:
If you want (:

Mudkap
10-16-2014, 05:38 PM
How many members are in Xeclipse at the moment and how many officers?

Disobediant
10-17-2014, 03:05 PM
we have 970 members as of now, and roughly 50 officers. Loyalty is rewarded and respected.

ArchUDown
11-30-2014, 11:07 AM
we have 970 members as of now, and roughly 50 officers. Loyalty is rewarded and respected.

Are you still recruiting? I'd like to join. My in game user is brandonblah.