PDA

View Full Version : still any farmeables?

tharidom
10-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Is there still anything to farm at lower lvls?

GoodSyntax
10-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Only essences for gems.....sorry

tharidom
10-04-2014, 05:34 PM
And any fun/good guild lvl 11 atm:)?

tharidom
10-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Only essences for gems.....sorry

:( me and my 25 inventory spaces, didn't I run elite jagged trail once with you?

GoodSyntax
10-04-2014, 06:12 PM
:( me and my 25 inventory spaces, didn't I run elite jagged trail once with you?
Probably...... What is the name of your main?

Trail is probably my favorite map this season!

Zylx
10-05-2014, 02:30 AM
And any fun/good guild lvl 11 atm:)?

You can always join Real :)

Amadorbibidor
10-05-2014, 03:12 AM
Tharidus you won't find anything lol. Game is dead

tharidom
10-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Probably...... What is the name of your main?

Trail is probably my favorite map this season!

My main used to be tharidus before i renamed it and forgot the email adress >_> so now tharidus is a lvl 11 warrior.

Amadorbibidor
10-05-2014, 05:13 AM
My main used to be tharidus before i renamed it and forgot the email adress >_> so now tharidus is a lvl 11 warrior.

Ouch. U lost everything?

Caielab
10-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Ouch. U lost everything?
U want to know the real thing?

Amadorbibidor
10-05-2014, 11:56 AM

Yes? -___-

Chrisaetoshawker
10-06-2014, 10:01 AM

Join <real> xD

Appeltjes
10-06-2014, 10:13 AM
Join <real> xD

Don't need that noob in here, accusing people then seeing he's wrong and to cowardish to apologise.

Caielab
10-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Don't need that noob in here, accusing people then seeing he's wrong and to cowardish to apologise.
Wow u rly dont know anything......

Appeltjes
10-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Wow u rly dont know anything......

Lol says the noob who was gonna get a ss of someone "scamming" u and never returned...

Caielab
10-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Lol says the noob who was gonna get a ss of someone "scamming" u and never returned...
I dont have a screenshot of the trade but i have stillthe email i wrote to sts and the email whic sts wrote me back

And i just not posted it bcause i think thatit isnt allowed to post that kind of information

I could also write the comple story what happened but i think that is also not allowed;)

Appeltjes
10-06-2014, 11:38 AM
I dont have a screenshot of the trade but i have stillthe email i wrote to sts and the email whic sts wrote me back

And i just not posted it bcause i think thatit isnt allowed to post that kind of information

I could also write the comple story what happened but i think that is also not allowed;)

Lol you're truly not smart, the e-mail you wrote to sts... If that's your base of accusing someone then...

Caielab
10-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Lol you're truly not smart, the e-mail you wrote to sts... If that's your base of accusing someone then...
Would i write them just for fun?
And now think why haiosilver or coleest(was his 2nd acc he told me) doesnt exist anymore

tharidom
10-06-2014, 11:49 AM
And now think why haiosilver or coleest(was his 2nd acc he told me) doesnt exist anymore

-.- I have never met you nor have I ever said being called like that, that's what you get for believing people on their word. I have also never even twinked so uhmm yeah to bad for you.

Caielab
10-06-2014, 12:15 PM
-.- I have never met you nor have I ever said being called like that, that's what you get for believing people on their word. I have also never even twinked so uhmm yeah to bad for you.
Lol but u r haiosilver right?

tharidom
10-06-2014, 12:20 PM

No as I already stated above I have never claimed nor am I one of these names.

Amadorbibidor
10-06-2014, 12:34 PM

He is T.H.A.R.I.D.U.S. I was searching him and it looks like you got confused. That haiosilver looks like is not here. Please read better after acusing somebody of scams. Tharidus never scammed, maybe he is jerkie cus he doesn't gives likes on forum lol but scammer? No, I guarantee you that. Let's stop this discussion because we will end up banned from forum. Let's listen to the mod that told to keep the discussion civilizated, but please stop accusing tharidus of things he never did.

Thanks.

tharidom
10-06-2014, 12:42 PM
He is T.H.A.R.I.D.U.S. I was searching him and it looks like you got confused. That haiosilver looks like is not here. Please read better after acusing somebody of scams. Tharidus never scammed, maybe he is jerkie cus he doesn't gives likes on forum lol but scammer? No, I guarantee you that. Let's stop this discussion because we will end up banned from forum. Let's listen to the mod that told to keep the discussion civilizated, but please stop accusing tharidus of things he never did.

Thanks.

Lolz :( I can't give likes on the mobile site:/.

Amadorbibidor
10-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Lolz :( I can't give likes on the mobile site:/.

It was a joke jerky xD ;) also use Tapatalk app for mobile forum, u can like there.

Caielab
10-06-2014, 01:09 PM

Thanks.
Lol?!? U said that he is tharidus u remember?
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/06/ce561761cac63cfee9bcef532a6f93dd.jpg

Amadorbibidor
10-06-2014, 01:17 PM
Lol?!? U said that he is tharidus u remember?
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/06/ce561761cac63cfee9bcef532a6f93dd.jpg

I was looking at the thread of that girl who searched for HAIOSILVER . I thinked, "Why I should do another Thread searching for an old jerkie I liked called THARIDUS if I can just post it here and save up a thread?" HAIOSILVER IS NOT THARIDUS. now, please don't answer more *facepalm*. Please sir :'(

Caielab
10-06-2014, 02:22 PM
I was looking at the thread of that girl who searched for HAIOSILVER . I thinked, "Why I should do another Thread searching for an old jerkie I liked called THARIDUS if I can just post it here and save up a thread?" HAIOSILVER IS NOT THARIDUS. now, please don't answer more *facepalm*. Please sir :'(
Sorry I thought because of the "too" u mean that haiosilver is tharidus

PS: Im German

Caielab
10-06-2014, 02:29 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1857671

Caielab
10-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Oh and btw i think its good to farm ribbit eggs(after they got more expensive than locks) at low lvls

Iahwahska
10-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Yes getting back on track egg drops in Ydra maps are good to farm at low levels: Flap Jack, Ribbet, Blight and Granite.

SacredKnight
10-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Wow, you guys really got off track! Well, it's time for me to rescue this escapade and tell you want you can farm.

Ideally, depending on your location it's best to plant the best crops suited to your areas whether. For example if you live in colder regions crops that have adapted to lower climates will thrive whilst those who haven't will probably die. Alternatively if your feeling skilled trying have animals such as cows,sheep and alpacas or llamas for wool :)

Hope this helps with your farm! If all fails just play Farmville :P

Xeusx
10-07-2014, 01:34 AM
All of you enough with the bs talks, Tharidus is NOT A SCAMMER.

Xeusx
10-07-2014, 01:37 AM

What the hell are you talking here? Tharidus is not him, if you want to talk about that guy, please talk to yourself, no one cares with your buisness.

SacredKnight
10-07-2014, 01:39 AM
What the hell are you talking here? Tharidus is not him, if you want to talk about that guy, please talk to yourself, no one cares with your buisness.

You spelled business wrong you nab :P

Xeusx
10-07-2014, 02:46 AM
You spelled business wrong you nab :P
Nab, that language is noob language, poor nab.

SacredKnight
10-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Nab, that language is noob language, poor nab.

:P Nabicus Nabimus

Avshow
10-07-2014, 07:51 PM
do daily story token quest......u can fill up you slots