PDA

View Full Version : Skyforge

dudetus
10-04-2014, 06:46 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGv-SJge9zo

I had heard of this game but just now took a closer look and the game seems to be a rly epic mmo! In short, u r playing as an immortal hero on a quest to become a God. That's like every mmo players wet dream. But, in this game u actually get a huge God form when u are high lvled enough which transforms u into well, a God. Action combat so no tab targeting, u can change classes any time so no more tedious new char creation and lvling, graphics seem gorgeous, gameplay seems smooth. All in all, this game is on paper a rly cool and solid MMO.

It's still in development and closed betas, but the open beta should be by the end of this year.

synfullmagic_23110
10-04-2014, 07:06 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGv-SJge9zo

I had heard of this game but just now took a closer look and the game seems to be a rly epic mmo! In short, u r playing as an immortal hero on a quest to become a God. That's like every mmo players wet dream. But, in this game u actually get a huge God form when u are high lvled enough which transforms u into well, a God. Action combat so no tab targeting, u can change classes any time so no more tedious new char creation and lvling, graphics seem gorgeous, gameplay seems smooth. All in all, this game is on paper a rly cool and solid MMO.

It's still in development and closed betas, but the open beta should be by the end of this year.

Sweet!

Trenton
10-04-2014, 07:28 PM
This game looks amazing but I doubt my PC can handle such a game

dudetus
10-04-2014, 07:43 PM
This game looks amazing but I doubt my PC can handle such a game

I watched some of their livestreams and they said they try to make the game as playable as possible for wide range of pcs by giving multiple options for display settings.

XghostzX
10-05-2014, 12:04 AM
This game looks sweet!

dudetus
10-07-2014, 05:26 AM
This game looks sweet!

Ikr!

XghostzX
10-07-2014, 06:53 AM
Ikr!

lol

Itoopeo
10-10-2014, 01:20 PM
They are making it like LoL. League runs on any toaster and microwave out there so I bet every PC can run this one

Trenton
10-10-2014, 01:31 PM
They are making it like LoL. League runs on any toaster and microwave out there so I bet every PC can run this one
Well I was just thinking that because of the amazing graphics, it would be a bit more of a problem to run rather than LoL with cartoon graphics

I'm sure my PC will be fine tho

Itoopeo
10-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Well I was just thinking that because of the amazing graphics, it would be a bit more of a problem to run rather than LoL with cartoon graphics

I'm sure my PC will be fine tho

Sure it will. LoL is getting major graphics update soon and the perfomance should stay same so it is very possible.
Some games are made very well. They run on every PC out there and still have great graphics. Then there are these more crappy games like crysis (yes it has good graphics) But you wont be able to run it without Proper GeForce or Raedon graphics card at all. I dont even have graphics card on my smaller laptop, and League still runs 120fps at lowest settings, 45 at high. (But PL runs 7.5fps haha)

dudetus
10-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Sure it will. LoL is getting major graphics update soon and the perfomance should stay same so it is very possible.
Some games are made very well. They run on every PC out there and still have great graphics. Then there are these more crappy games like crysis (yes it has good graphics) But you wont be able to run it without Proper GeForce or Raedon graphics card at all. I dont even have graphics card on my smaller laptop, and League still runs 120fps at lowest settings, 45 at high. (But PL runs 7.5fps haha)

LoL - not MMO.

Just because u love LoL, that doesn't mean u should shove it in every goddamn place.

Itoopeo
10-10-2014, 04:56 PM
LoL - not MMO.

Just because u love LoL, that doesn't mean u should shove it in every goddamn place.

LoL - 3D game
MMO - 3D game
No difference really

Take LoL as an example of a very light and well coded game. And skyforge will aim to similiar perfomance too

dudetus
10-11-2014, 11:41 AM
LoL - 3D game
MMO - 3D game
No difference really

Take LoL as an example of a very light and well coded game. And skyforge will aim to similiar perfomance too

U can't be serious.

Football - a game
Chess - a game
No difference really.

Trenton
10-11-2014, 02:00 PM
U can't be serious.

Football - a game
Chess - a game
No difference really.
dudetus- a person
Trenton- a person

No difference really.

Laar
10-12-2014, 11:13 PM
U can't be serious.

Football - a game
Chess - a game
No difference really.
Itoopeo is weird, he made up a bad example

MMO - Massively Multiplayer Online, so LoL is an MMO :)

Neutrone
10-13-2014, 07:23 AM
Seem like it will be an awesome game too bad it wont be on mobile.