PDA

View Full Version : Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Buddyf97
01-30-2011, 09:12 PM
Big question for me, should I stay and still play pocket legends? I absolutely love Pocket Legends but now some more stuff is being thrown at me. I am doing a TON of school work preparing for high school. Especially in my math class, (attempting to be 2 years accelerated in math). Life has hit, the game is slower for me, and now I'm falling behind. So why am I thinking of leaving? Here is a few reasons.
-Price drops... My 300k Mega Blaster is down to 60k, I don't even own a death, hate, or whatever item
-So many new players... It seems every game there is some asking, "What are good archer skills?" or a Mage who just doesn't revive.
-Quests are becoming more important... Quest are becoming a big thing. To be honest, I hate it! I don't want to kill Keeper hundreds of times! Boring! I'd rather switch things up
-Rushing Nerfed... It has driven me to the point of no return, clearing is SO BORING!!! Bears are becoming less and less useful. Everyone wants the mages for revive, the archers for DPS, and only one bear... And half the bears don't know how to pull a boss
-Friends are gone... So many people are leaving! It's like a loose a friend everyday! Some are super close but others are just a few on the 1000+ friends I have.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? I might as well give 1.7 a try because the playing field is leveled but everyone is going to have full hate and I will get booted. Twink PvP is a ball but time consuming.

P.S. Watch the n00bs start begging for my items. The funny thing is they probably don't even read this! xD

Phoenixking
01-30-2011, 09:15 PM
I think you should........sleep on it its a tough decision a game that is addicting and you can communicate and have freinds but comes with a big cost my parents are sometimes calling me worthless maybe i should stop playing too

Zeus
01-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Buddy... you are not leaving please. Stay... Do what I did. Only keep a compact list of friends. Btw add me again back on apollo (rangepwnsmeel but I renamed and cleared friends list). If you really need to keep up for grades. Take a break for a while. I have lost quite a bit in price drops too, but that doesn't stop me from playing. So in short. Stay please :)

Demonicdevyn
01-30-2011, 09:19 PM
can I have your items I didnt read it or nuthin

Phoenixking
01-30-2011, 09:20 PM
I thought you were quiting i dont need items only glowstick i accidently sold it

Demonicdevyn
01-30-2011, 09:21 PM
I am doesnt mean I cant have a hoarde?

Junside
01-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Pocket Legends does not require as much commitment as education. PL is not a necessity, reassert what is important in your life. You can always come back to PL after all the crucially important steps of the ladder called your life.

Cormz
01-30-2011, 09:30 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5501802/give-me-your-items.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Youth-Mentor-Bear

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-30-2011, 09:51 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5501802/give-me-your-items.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Youth-Mentor-Bear

Lolololololololl

Dereek
01-31-2011, 12:16 AM
There always is time after school to have some fun . . . and play games . . . :D
Better manage the time . . . !!!

Diodge
01-31-2011, 01:27 AM
Big question for me, should I stay and still play pocket legends? I absolutely love Pocket Legends but now some more stuff is being thrown at me. I am doing a TON of school work preparing for high school. Especially in my math class, (attempting to be 2 years accelerated in math). Life has hit, the game is slower for me, and now I'm falling behind. So why am I thinking of leaving? Here is a few reasons.
The real reason to quit ^^..

-Price drops... My 300k Mega Blaster is down to 60k, I don't even own a death, hate, or whatever item
-So many new players... It seems every game there is some asking, "What are good archer skills?" or a Mage who just doesn't revive.
-Quests are becoming more important... Quest are becoming a big thing. To be honest, I hate it! I don't want to kill Keeper hundreds of times! Boring! I'd rather switch things up
-Rushing Nerfed... It has driven me to the point of no return, clearing is SO BORING!!! Bears are becoming less and less useful. Everyone wants the mages for revive, the archers for DPS, and only one bear... And half the bears don't know how to pull a boss
-Friends are gone... So many people are leaving! It's like a loose a friend everyday! Some are super close but others are just a few on the 1000+ friends I have
Your just trying to give yourself a reason to quit ^^. These are all normal things that happen in every game.(You could fix almost all these)Maybe the people quiting are doing it for school.?.

-You dont have to quit the game 100percent. You can play it on the weekends or free time after school work. Its nice to have something you can do to get away from the normal.

-Im going with the idea of you quitting most of your play but not all of it.
In the end your schooling will pay. You might not see it at your age just yet.

~*~Just remember Diodge told you. Do school work over anything first... You will understand one day. When your the boss of the person who did very little threw school.
~With your work drive you have now!!! You will be the owner of your dream and have a bunch of people working for you. Then you can play Pocket Ledgends any time you feel like it. Trust me!!!!!

I could go on and on and on why school has to be number one at your age. It is very important to take some kind of extra schooling like vocational, tech, college, any thing extra after high school.

If your education is strong-
You will make real gold you can hold in your hands. Then you can go to the cs/jewelry store and buy some Plat bling. Then buy some sweet gear (shoes, shirt, gold walking cain, rings, hat). Then you can even buy a mount/car for the 1million gold you have. Bling Bling IRL

If you have a good job or own your own dream.. You can play Pocket Ledgends in your own basement and not your parents basement.

TheLaw
01-31-2011, 01:49 AM
Just get on from time to time :) Don't quit. If you do, just tell us. We'll throw a farewell party for you. And A Little donation could be nice.