PDA

View Full Version : charging skills

boljackz
10-05-2014, 03:44 AM
hi just wanna ask if dps affect charging you skills ang normal attack

ex entombed hammer warfare lvl40 vs magma assult lvl41..

hammers dps is lower compare to assault does it affect when i charge skills or is it the same tnx

Aslanx
10-05-2014, 04:42 PM
Nope, but charging takes more time...it is better but only damage affects your skills, dps I believe is for your primary weapon, like how fast it hits, which is why its damage per second...

Newcomx
10-05-2014, 09:04 PM
If your weapon have special proc, like magma claymore, don't charge it, because the more often you press that auto-attack, the more likely the special proc from weapon will appear... you can read the weapon description for special weapon proc

boljackz
10-06-2014, 01:48 PM
tnx a lot guys

Crowsfoot
10-09-2014, 09:02 PM
I'm slightly confused by the question. Take the advice of whichever answer applies to your inquiry.

- Charge times are constant. They cannot be changed by gear, pets, etc.

- Charging a skill increases the damage and may increase the proc rate of a special feature (eg stun). Charging your basic attack often does less damage over time compared to not charging it due to the time wasted charging it even though charging it does increase the damage per blow.

The only benefit of charging basic attack is an added effect such as stun.

Vaeriu
10-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Dps affects the charge time of your weapon and not your skills :)

Ebezaanec
10-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Dps affects the charge time of your weapon and not your skills :)

Isn't it the other way around? The charge time affects your DPS.

Vaeriu
10-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Isn't it the other way around? The charge time affects your DPS.
Well imo I believe Dps affects charge time coz it's the only 'shown' stat with the two xD
But it think it works both ways.