PDA

View Full Version : new pasive skill

adhyss
10-05-2014, 05:39 AM
hi guys...i wondering how about we have new at least new 3 pasive skill that we just can choose 1,after we choose 1 of then then the other skill will be unlock...i mean some pasive skill (like auto cast skill) which can be active in certain conditions (like when we got hit by mob or something else). pasive skill seperated in 3 category attack,defense and support.I know we already got this from some weapon or other gear,but why not :chuncky:. for example :

- warrior (black hole) : Suck nearby mob close to warrior and small chance to lock them in place. (chance [%] to activate black hole depending on skill upgrade).

- rogue (falling arrow) : dropping arrows around rogue when get hit from mob and small chance to bleed them. (chance [%] to activate fall arrow depending on skill upgrade).

- sorcerer (chaotic healing) : healing Hp and mana over time nearby allies for 5 sec and chance to make panic mob around sorcerer when get hit by mob. (chance [%] to activate chaotic healing depending on skill upgrade).

note : i wrote this from pve prespective,i would like to hear other feedback about my suggestion (sorry for my bad english :chuncky:)

fiftyonecents
10-06-2014, 02:10 AM
its a cool idea, your thread is still new, I look forward to seeing what the others thoughts might be. I am neutral atm still need to form an opinion.

nice thread :)

Hail
10-06-2014, 04:48 AM
I was thinking a passive like Parry would be pretty cool, could be added to normal stats for everyone though.

adhyss
10-06-2014, 07:23 PM
I was thinking a passive like Parry would be pretty cool, could be added to normal stats for everyone though.
sorry for my bad english what mean of "parry"?

Caabatric
10-06-2014, 10:26 PM
sorry for my bad english what mean of "parry"?
so parry would be like countering something with another
example
mage uses fire,
rogue uses nox
both classes take no dmg and the skills are cancelled out.
kinda like someone swings sword at you and to block it instead of dodging you swing your sword at the sword. In other words none of you are hit by the sword.
This is what i think he is referring to.

Anyways i believe this would be an excellent addition to the game though in pvp i think all chance at stun should be removed because in endgame pvp you are almost always stunned during clashes and it is very annoying to introduce another way to be stunned.

fiftyonecents
10-06-2014, 10:33 PM
agreed, this stun feature is getting out of hand... even at low lvls its hard to battle to what you said '' stuns'' cant image lvl 46

adhyss
10-08-2014, 08:10 PM
if that so it will be unfair for mage class. warrior still have high hp,armor and decent damage/rogue still have high damage,one hit and decent armor/mage o.O lost stun feature then mage survivable just count on shield. i think this will be make mage more become esay target in pvp. in my post if war proc new pasive skill (suck and lock) on mage,mage still have change to activate their new pasive skill (heal and panic) to,and the rest (for other class) work with same way. what u guys think? :D note : sorry for my bad english