PDA

View Full Version : Chat

Rosybuds
10-05-2014, 06:38 AM
Im wondering would it be possible like other Guild or Alliances in your other games that we could have Officers Chat at the moment we are using KiK for our officers too talk to our master and its a pain to be honest having too sign out then back in, Also Could we get Pm in the game too not just too fellow alliance members but too everyone on the game same as all the other STS game's it would be very much Appreciated As I'd like too be able too talk too friends that are not in my Alliance too without Hoping they are on Chat or trying to leave msg on it if you see ---/---- Tell them Im asking for them or what ever !! Also some things you dont want too discuss on open chat with a Friend. Anyway's just an Idea throwing it out their Hopefully some people will Agree and it can be Added. Thank You :)

Szangheili
10-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Nope .. The issue with PM is that this game lets players have the same name .. Let's say your name is Y.. There can also be someone else with the exact same name . Therefore PM is out the picture . And also about the officers chat . That can be taken out the picture because this has been asked for another STS game known as BD a long time ago and to this day it has not been implemented .. Stick to kik my friend .. Maybe even oovoo group calls or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosybuds
10-07-2014, 05:39 AM
Oh I didnt know you were allowed to have the same name as someone Else in Battle Grounds you dont in P/L A/L S/L or D/L the Other Sts Games thats Rather Strange !!! Also since they have Officer Chat in all these games too then Why Not B/G I know you say you asked for it before Maybe sts just need too know a lot of the other alliances want it Before they will make a new programme and spend the money too do so (Just a Thought).. But Thanks For letting me know its appreciate :) Worth a Try

Szangheili
10-08-2014, 09:37 PM
I mean, if we can get a huge community on to the forums to talk about these issues then I'm sure something will be done :)

Rosybuds
10-10-2014, 01:58 AM
I mean, if we can get a huge community on to the forums to talk about these issues then I'm sure something will be done :)

Yea after this amount of Time cant see that happening if people dont ask they wont get its really quite simple but guess no one's that fussed or bothered ... :)