PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy A Set or not?

Mkcecil
01-30-2011, 11:16 PM
I know that the patch 1.7 is coming at one point and i was wondering if buying a set like the hate set for my pally would be good or not now....Mainly for because I want to be more powerful ^_^ but at the same time i want money for the 55 sets... is there any date on the release of the patch or is it just going to come whenever?

Tsarra
01-30-2011, 11:28 PM
I know how you feel. I've been staring at the Shadow stuff on CS for days now...but I'm just biding my time, doing a totem here or there and not buying anything. It's really hard.

The patch will come when Apple approves it...could be tomorrow or a week from Wednesday...hard to say.

Mkcecil
01-30-2011, 11:32 PM
I got alot of gold and I am dying to buy that shadow set ><
but I cant because all that gear is worthless come patch1.7 so ima go farm plasma for a bit ....
ended up using 60k for change from Pure int to a pally (worth it in my opinion) now that I tried it :D
only if the rift set was super cheap :(

Conradin
01-30-2011, 11:47 PM
I got my rift cheap, 400k. So I'm set. I plan to go through BFS in style. Plus it will be hard and good gear is needed. I hope the new maps need tanks...

Fyrce
01-31-2011, 06:14 AM
Good gear will be needed. And people are anticipating a bit of a grind. Also, initially, new top gear will be extremely expensive. So I'm not sure how much the current level 50 gear will drop. There's probably going to be some panic selling, but good gear will be needed and will be cheaper until lots of people are farming L55 items.