PDA

View Full Version : why are people still paying so much for soon-to-be obsolete gear?

Turkster
01-31-2011, 12:39 AM
Like the title says, why are people still paying so much for cosmos/rift/void/shadow gear when it will be obsolete soon in 1.7?

Save your money!

Arterra
01-31-2011, 12:42 AM
I only want to know why people are paying so much for. Goddam overlord helm of rift... Cmon people, stop pretending hate is a complete waste it works and rift should not be a few hundred thousand above other sets.

Otukura
01-31-2011, 12:49 AM
A few days ago rift was like 350k... what's it now?

20k OL helm
180k armor
75k shield
75k scim

Ellyidol
01-31-2011, 12:51 AM
OL Helm still has the highest price if I'm not mistaken.

Arterra
01-31-2011, 12:51 AM
Well not 350k, i think 225k last I saw

Otukura
01-31-2011, 12:56 AM
Well not 350k, i think 225k last I saw

Hm.. haven't played in the past 2 days.. just a tiny bit. Still, that's cheap enough.

Arterra
01-31-2011, 12:59 AM
Hm.. haven't played in the past 2 days.. just a tiny bit. Still, that's cheap enough.

I can't find a void helm selling for more than 80k. Megablater 60k. Wriath 190k MAX. THE DAMN POWER ARMOR IS CHEAPER than That helm lol

Westpsy
01-31-2011, 01:05 AM
I brought up an idea in another post, an exert reads:

I had a hard time deciding whether to put this here or in the general, but I think the content is more relevant to traders. Anyways, with the information about 1.7 out now, I am curious. We are going to now have crafting. In all the other MMOs I have played, the majority of crafting was done with raw material, something we do not have yet in PL. Now, they could add a slew of material drops in the update(or charge plat, or gold, or both), but I honestly do not know how feasible that is for them, especially considering how raw it would be to make the best craft-able items(and material) not obtainable to everyone through game play.

What would make sense to me(and make the dev's job easier) would be to base crafting off of the gear currently implemented in the game. My point being, if this is the case, then I have a feeling many people are going to be unhappy selling their top-end items at bottom price right now. At first news of the new update, I was trying to liquidate most of my assets. Now, I am trying to balance out between gold and high end items again(taking a risk).

Inching
01-31-2011, 01:18 AM
gold farming for new gear which will come out... only reason I'm on anyway

Turkster
01-31-2011, 01:23 AM
your idea of items being combined to form new ones is perfectly feasible, but it doesnt change the fact that ALL the level 50 gear will be obsolete soon. Unless you think 2 or more lvl 50 peieces of gear will combine to form lvl 55 stuff,
which i dont think would happen.

Yes, the prices have dropped somewhat, but they are still high. I have 2 mil in my stash, and I still think paying 70k+ for gear thats gonna be replaced soon is to much. Not financially smart.

kopi
01-31-2011, 02:07 AM
The thing here is: we might see these items selling for high price in the cs, but in reality, is it selling? Today you see its there for 300k, tomorrow its gone but is it sold? Or it expired? Chances are if you are not buying, othera also are not buying. One of my friends told me yesterday its so hard to sell things nowadays so i presume those are expired, not sold. Just let them carry on putting up in CS, its their loss anyway, dont forget the consignment fee.

If crafting were to based on existing items where we craft with raw material and it adds extra stat then it justify the selling price of current items right now. So everything is under guess until the day when 1.7 actually comes.

Turkster
01-31-2011, 02:35 AM
everything is under guess but its muuch safer to sell all your gear now while ignorant/uninformed (or just really rich) people will still buy them at these prices.

Riccits
01-31-2011, 02:49 AM
Rift set is still the best, so ppl want the rift set.. prices adapt themselves.. thers still poor supply of OL Rift

Fyrce
01-31-2011, 02:58 AM
People will need top level 50 gear for new dungeon and I'm guessing it's a lot easier to buy it than to loot it...?
Particularly shadow cave items, of course, but definitely non-Keeper items and particularly OL items.

Turkster
01-31-2011, 03:07 AM
Yall are missing my point. THE GEAR WILL BE OBSOLETE SOON. I seriously doubt the new content will be so tough that you need top level gear to level up in it - none of the previous content has been and this will be no differrent. Leveling up in cyber or "trash" level 50 pinks will be just fine. The only reason I can see to keep premium gear now is for PvP in the few days before 1.7

Riccits
01-31-2011, 03:08 AM
People will need top level 50 gear for new dungeon and I'm guessing it's a lot easier to buy it than to loot it...?
Particularly shadow cave items, of course, but definitely non-Keeper items and particularly OL items.

yep atm is no problem buying a void or cosmos set.. almost not worth farm it in VL...

this prices are all caused by the 100% loot rate from caves... almost everyone has his lvl 50 set now....

when new dungeon comes out, and first items will be looted, prices will going to bottom..

Ellyidol
01-31-2011, 03:09 AM
True, but we don't know how long it will take to get to 55 either. For all we know they increased exp needed by heaps, so to a decent player, a week or two to get to 55 maybe?

Zeus
01-31-2011, 03:13 AM
True, but we don't know how long it will take to get to 55 either. For all we know they increased exp needed by heaps, so to a decent player, a week or two to get to 55 maybe?

Exactly! I can't stand to use my cyber void either lol. It is just too weak :(

serulean
01-31-2011, 03:22 AM
turk: there are newer players that still need better gear. if i was a new player and just hit 50, i would rather buy a void set than complete the cyber quests. of course, supply is greater than demand, so prices have come down considerably.

any new player that puts in some time can farm enough gold to buy a void set or hate set or whatever they need at this point.

there are also some people getting a full set for their alternate 50s probably, whereas before they couldn't afford it.

Turkster
01-31-2011, 03:24 AM
Exactly! I can't stand to use my cyber void either lol. It is just too weak :(
It's slightly weaker, yes. But just like level 1-50, you aren't going to need premium pinks to level up in normal content. I guess you have a lot of money and don't mind the financial loss :p

Ellyidol
01-31-2011, 03:28 AM
It's slightly weaker, yes. But just like level 1-50, you aren't going to need premium pinks to level up in normal content. I guess you have a lot of money and don't mind the financial loss :p

Also the whole satisfaction of actually just using the best you can ya know? :P I know I'd be tempted to get a better set if ever I know its better, even if practically a cheaper set would suffice. :)

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 03:52 AM
I sold all but my cosmos set for my mage and my birdy has full cyber... I should be able to lvl to 55 just fine. How long will it take? Who knows should probably be able to do it in a day or so? 1-50 took me about 7 hours of play time if that (for my second 50, naturally leveled my first dont start jumping up and down guys.)

Luchta
01-31-2011, 03:53 AM
For all we know, we would see rift helm +10 to all stats above their bonus set. I'm just kidding.

People still do buy them because it's like buying an iphone 4 even if you know iphone 5 will come out in just a few months. These items are cheap considering gold has no other value aside from buying pots and elixirs.

So a better question for me is what's the value of gold (say 999,999,999) if you can't buy anything else?

Ellyidol
01-31-2011, 03:55 AM
I sold all but my cosmos set for my mage and my birdy has full cyber... I should be able to lvl to 55 just fine. How long will it take? Who knows should probably be able to do it in a day or so? 1-50 took me about 7 hours of play time if that (for my second 50, naturally leveled my first dont start jumping up and down guys.)

Doubt its going to be a day. Last I remember, the first to 50 when Ao3 came out was on the entire first 24 hours, and I think he barely reached 50. Or was it even a few days after..

Ellyidol
01-31-2011, 03:56 AM
For all we know, we would see rift helm +10 to all stats above their bonus set. I'm just kidding.

People still do buy them because it's like buying an iphone 4 even if you know iphone 5 will come out in just a few months. These items are cheap considering gold has no other value aside from buying pots and elixirs.

So a better question for me is what's the value of gold (say 999,999,999) if you can't buy anything else?

My guess, especially now that crafting is coming, the gold is an investment for the future. :)

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 04:00 AM
My guess, especially now that crafting is coming, the gold is an investment for the future. :)

Well Im guessing gold is going to be HUGE in 1.7... Especially with guild implementation. Most others MMO's if you wanted to start a guild it would require massive amounts of wealth so there arent 123245346 guilds out there. If my guess is anything close to what really is going to happen... this should be the most fun expansion to date.

Ellyidol
01-31-2011, 04:04 AM
Well Im guessing gold is going to be HUGE in 1.7... Especially with guild implementation. Most others MMO's if you wanted to start a guild it would require massive amounts of wealth so there arent 123245346 guilds out there. If my guess is anything close to what really is going to happen... this should be the most fun expansion to date.

True, but there was no guild implementation in the submitted update thread :(

Who knows, maybe its a surprise :)

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 04:07 AM
I hope its a surprise! EVERYONES BEEN WAITING FOR IT!

Ellyidol
01-31-2011, 04:09 AM
I hope its a surprise! EVERYONES BEEN WAITING FOR IT!

Yeah, sort of.

I do hope, if it does come out, that they did it thoroughly and actually have a use for guilds, and not just the sake of putting them out. Lol

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 04:14 AM
Yeah, sort of.

I do hope, if it does come out, that they did it thoroughly and actually have a use for guilds, and not just the sake of putting them out. Lol

Haha of course. Well it was always fun to be a part of a guild to do guild wars :). Dont know how that will affect the iPhone app when they have 50 palis casting spells :-/. Still would be lots of fun to have a community within the game.

I know this forum is a community and I got to meet/play with a lot of you. But it would be nice to have one ingame as well.

Ellyidol
01-31-2011, 04:18 AM
Haha of course. Well it was always fun to be a part of a guild to do guild wars :). Dont know how that will affect the iPhone app when they have 50 palis casting spells :-/. Still would be lots of fun to have a community within the game.

I know this forum is a community and I got to meet/play with a lot of you. But it would be nice to have one ingame as well.

Lol! And I lag at 2-3 mages spamming spells. =/

Guild skills would be awesome.

MoonYeol
01-31-2011, 04:26 AM
When they release lvl 55 content, you won't need the top end gear to GET to lvl 55. You will need it to get the lvl 55 top GEAR. If you were going to farm VL or Shadow Caves, would you choose a full rift tank two hate pallies and two sentinel birds or a destiny tank, two fortune birds and two random mages? Maybe the extra stats don't seem that much but in a tight spot they sure will save you. So when I'm farming for lvl 55 gears, I want to have the best gear, they will still be better than regular lvl 55 equips. So until ppl have farmed full sets of lvl 55 gears, the 50 sets will probably still be the best gears in the game.

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 04:31 AM
When they release lvl 55 content, you won't need the top end gear to GET to lvl 55. You will need it to get the lvl 55 top GEAR. If you were going to farm VL or Shadow Caves, would you choose a full rift tank two hate pallies and two sentinel birds or a destiny tank, two fortune birds and two random mages? Maybe the extra stats don't seem that much but in a tight spot they sure will save you. So when I'm farming for lvl 55 gears, I want to have the best gear, they will still be better than regular lvl 55 equips. So until ppl have farmed full sets of lvl 55 gears, the 50 sets will probably still be the best gears in the game.

Who says that there wont be lvl 51,52,53,54,55 Pink gear that wont rival Rift, Void, Cosmos, Shadow etc. ??? Well maybe not all 5 different levels but at least even the less rare 55 pinks should be better than rift,cosmos etc. Think of the best 45 gear and compare it to low end 50 gear. See the diff?

Luchta
01-31-2011, 04:35 AM
Ok I stand corrected. I was only pertaining to the last few updates though. Everyone seemed to have been very angry about the cyber and then the shadow items. It would really make the economy slide up again once crafting and the additional item slots is implemented.

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 04:45 AM
Ok I stand corrected. I was only pertaining to the last few updates though. Everyone seemed to have been very angry about the cyber and then the shadow items. It would really make the economy slide up again once crafting and the additional item slots is implemented.

Ok. Don't mind me I just have a degree in economics but that statement is soooo..... how shall I put it? GRRRR. How is the economy measurable in PL? There is no GDP? No microeconomic to be implemented. Yes there is a market a market for Pinks, Purps, Greens etc. and yes the prices have to do with supply and demand. But when you generalize about the 'economy' in PL as rising I completely dont understand what that means? Is it that the prices will be more to your liking?!?!?!?! Or that you can make the most amount of money of a rare item? Please explain or paraphrase your statements. And please please please stop using the word economy... market is acceptable, economy not so much.

Riccits
01-31-2011, 04:56 AM
Who says that there wont be lvl 51,52,53,54,55 Pink gear that wont rival Rift, Void, Cosmos, Shadow etc. ??? Well maybe not all 5 different levels but at least even the less rare 55 pinks should be better than rift,cosmos etc. Think of the best 45 gear and compare it to low end 50 gear. See the diff?

i think the acutal lvl 50 sets with the bonus will be better than any mix to lvl 54 but lets suprise what comes :)

Riccits
01-31-2011, 05:00 AM
turk: there are newer players that still need better gear. if i was a new player and just hit 50, i would rather buy a void set than complete the cyber quests. of course, supply is greater than demand, so prices have come down considerably.

any new player that puts in some time can farm enough gold to buy a void set or hate set or whatever they need at this point.

there are also some people getting a full set for their alternate 50s probably, whereas before they couldn't afford it.

depends, for fresh new players, and may they was powerleveled, they have may 10-20k when they reach lvl 50.
i think they start farm totems.. i would...

atm i find still a lot captive maps to leech... so..ppl still doing shadow quest ;)

Fyrce
01-31-2011, 06:41 AM
I don't mind losing some value to keep my top gear. Most of it I worked hard for and cost nothing anyways. Plus it's all play money.

I'll be dropping level 51, 52, 53 and 54 gear and be farming 55 gear, just as I've done with all previous gear, so gold isn't really an issue. It's possible I'll need lots of gold for elixirs, etc. but I'm pretty sure I'll have enough for at least one toon, probably more. And I actually do know how get more gold if I have to :P so I'm not that worried.

I'm more excited about new content. And actually, new content usually isn't balanced yet, so top level gear really helps a lot. And even then, I expect to die a lot. I can't wait :)

Luchta
01-31-2011, 09:41 AM
Ok. Don't mind me I just have a degree in economics but that statement is soooo..... how shall I put it? GRRRR. How is the economy measurable in PL? There is no GDP? No microeconomic to be implemented. Yes there is a market a market for Pinks, Purps, Greens etc. and yes the prices have to do with supply and demand. But when you generalize about the 'economy' in PL as rising I completely dont understand what that means? Is it that the prices will be more to your liking?!?!?!?! Or that you can make the most amount of money of a rare item? Please explain or paraphrase your statements. And please please please stop using the word economy... market is acceptable, economy not so much.

I refer to the economy as characters, gold and items. At this time, the way I see it, gold is deemed useless. Items will soon be as well since the only thing players do is farm, sell and use. Sooner or later everyone will have their own sets, everything will be cheap and gold will have no value at all.

With enchanting/crafting, players will then work longer and aim to earn more gold. Prices will go up since gold will have real value and as items disappear during crafting. Real life economics is like like that. You gamble with gold/items. You either end up either broke or one lucky bird/elf/bear.

my two cents

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 09:59 AM
Gold lacking any value is made up and completely false. The items that once commanded high amounts of gold have now flooded the market, and with people not interested in investing in soon to be obsolete equipment, it drives the price down. Basic supply and demand, you're looking for too much reasoning why prices dropped. Gold still holds the same value, it's the items you purchase with it that doesn't. There isn't enough going on in this game to discuss market shifts past this.

Supply + demand + game changes by the devs = market values.

Note: difficulty to obtain an item falls under supply, because if there's a lot of something, it's obviously not tough to get.

Zeus
01-31-2011, 10:02 AM

Ya I guess you could say that :). I don't mind the idea of spending a couple 100k. Especially when I know I'll make it back from the new pinks that drop there.

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 10:11 AM
Luckily, gear =/= increased drop rates, just increased chances of getting drops....only your device does ;)

Norbert
01-31-2011, 12:14 PM
your idea of items being combined to form new ones is perfectly feasible, but it doesnt change the fact that ALL the level 50 gear will be obsolete soon. Unless you think 2 or more lvl 50 peieces of gear will combine to form lvl 55 stuff, which i dont think would happen.

I think that is what he's saying, or at least, it's what I'm wondering. With both rings coming out and crafting, along with new levels, it does seem quite possible they won't introduce new sets, but ways to boost the existing sets to level 55. At any rate, I'm looking to get a rift set if I can find one cheap enough, and hanging onto my other sets. Other than that, I'm gold farming in case there are new sets... Should be fun in any case!

Ona
01-31-2011, 12:34 PM
your idea of items being combined to form new ones is perfectly feasible, but it doesnt change the fact that ALL the level 50 gear will be obsolete soon. Unless you think 2 or more lvl 50 peieces of gear will combine to form lvl 55 stuff,
which i dont think would happen.

Yes, the prices have dropped somewhat, but they are still high. I have 2 mil in my stash, and I still think paying 70k+ for gear thats gonna be replaced soon is to much. Not financially smart.

Prices are very very low. I bought my first rift set around 1mil+ in december. In only a month, the set lost 70% of its value.

Believe me (you probably weren't playing PL only a few weeks ago), they don't have the value they should have knowing that, so far, they are still the best gears in the game. Buy your rift set, you will see the difference. And, no offense, but 2mil in your stash, what's the point? I got way less than that, but I have void/rift/cosmos/hate... and I have fun playing because this stuff can make a little difference for my groups in tough situations. And I think that's what this game is all about.

Otherwise, just stockpile your money and wait for something that will maybe never come: what if there are no new gears and they only put bonuses to hate/shadows/death sets?

BeardedBear
01-31-2011, 01:20 PM
When have they had a new cap and not introduced new items? Don't kid yourself people, lvl 50 items will be obsolete.

Lesrider
01-31-2011, 01:24 PM
When have they had a new cap and not introduced new items? Don't kid yourself people, lvl 50 items will be obsolete.

None of us know what crafting is yet, so can't be 100% sure of that.

BeardedBear
01-31-2011, 01:26 PM
None of us know what crafting is yet, so can't be 100% sure of that.

If crafting replaces new items drops in the game, well HUGE fail.

Kujen
01-31-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm thinking crafting enhances items or allows us to create alternate ones, but does not replace new item drops.

Norbert
01-31-2011, 01:27 PM

Certainly seems like a possibility. However, Balefort Sewers -- what item sets does that inspire? This update could be different with both rings and crafting, that's all. Just a possibility. I actually like the uncertainty myself, and hope that they do take a new course just for that purpose. Keep the peeps guessing.

Lesrider
01-31-2011, 01:28 PM
If crafting replaces new items drops in the game, well HUGE fail.

Maybe not, but what if you can craft a better item using a hate armor with the new armor? Just saying, without knowing what crafting is, how can we predict what will happen? The devs have given NO hints on what crafting will be like.

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 01:30 PM
I want to craft a hemp/seashell necklace. Maybe a gimp keychain.

BeardedBear
01-31-2011, 01:36 PM
I want to craft a denim jacket. Marbled of course.

Norbert
01-31-2011, 01:36 PM
Friendship Bracelet ... of DOOM! ... 30 damage, 30 armor, prevents random in-town friend invites, and oh, the bling!

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 01:43 PM
I want to craft a denim jacket. Marbled of course.

Bedazzle that ishhhh, son!

Ed hardy hoodie of the dragon = +13 dex for running from grenades, +3 to hair gel hold

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 02:01 PM
I refer to the economy as characters, gold and items. At this time, the way I see it, gold is deemed useless. Items will soon be as well since the only thing players do is farm, sell and use. Sooner or later everyone will have their own sets, everything will be cheap and gold will have no value at all.

With enchanting/crafting, players will then work longer and aim to earn more gold. Prices will go up since gold will have real value and as items disappear during crafting. Real life economics is like like that. You gamble with gold/items. You either end up either broke or one lucky bird/elf/bear.

my two cents

Further proof, Sentinel armor has two in the store, it's up to about 200-230K. A few days ago it was down to 140K. Supply and demand and the devs control the economy.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Where do you guys even buy this stuff from? I go to balefort castle where everybody trades and stuff, is that the place where they have all these expensive weapons?

Ladylove
01-31-2011, 03:12 PM
We buy everything in the consignment shoppe in Fort Blackstone

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 03:27 PM
Further proof, Sentinel armor has two in the store, it's up to about 200-230K. A few days ago it was down to 140K. Supply and demand and the devs control the economy.

The devs are not controling fiscal and monetary policy. Why? They dont print money... and control interest rates and inflation. There is only a market that we as consumers set. Lets talk about the 'rare drops' such as OL RIFT or Any rift item. Why is the price so high when we see soooo many people in full rift get up? Same reason the prices of diamonds are so high. If the Dabeers Deers Company decided to flood the market with diamonds... what would happen? Prices would go down. But since rift was such a wanted item that the supply was kept low and the demand high aka cost more money. Now everything is flooded with rares... making them not as rare.

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 03:29 PM
When they make changes to the game, it can control the economy. They can change $ drop rates, increasing the level cap changed the economy. They can make game changes that the market reacts to. Whether or not that is intended consequence (kinda like the 100% drop rate on shadow stuff early), it still gives them the power to influence the economy.

If TPaxx dropped wraith armors 100% today, would CS prices fluctuate?

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Influence the market... the economy is measured by, inflation, GDP, unemployment...

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Whatever you want to call it, the Devs can control it.

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 03:36 PM
I want to call it what it is... the market. The devs can influence it like government control can influence the currect market but it is the consumers that set it.

StompArtist
01-31-2011, 03:37 PM
I want to call it what it is... the market. The devs can influence it like government control can influence the currect market but it is the consumers that set it.

Actually historically every time the gov tried to influence the market to "fix it" it ended up making it worst in the long run. :D So we may ponder about dev intervention into the market affairs ;)

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 03:39 PM
Which is why I said supply + demand + the devs = the market/economy. The Devs control supply, which dictates pricing to a high degree. If they wanted to jump the prices up, they could easily.

I get it that we set the market, but it's all based off of what the Devs want.

Phoenixking
01-31-2011, 03:49 PM
They are selling cause they need better items to level up ao3 was tough how it was b4 it was really tough compared to know which is easier maybe sewers will be unbalanced like ao3 was which will make it difficult with the "junk"

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 04:04 PM
Ok the only thing the dev set is the drop rate and what items are being released. Right? So yes they do affect the rarity of an items then its up to us the cosumers to say how rare that items is... through farming and selling (supply and demand.)

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 04:12 PM
Proving my point here bud...if the government determines the availability of an item, does that not change the value of that item? If the devs wanted to change the market, they could just by shutting off or opening the floodgates on an item.

You're making it way more difficult than it needs to be.

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 04:13 PM
LOL I dont think youre getting my point... I want people to understand the difference between the word 'economy' and 'market.'

StompArtist
01-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Looks like you guys are arguing the same point with different semantics.

BeefyMeat
01-31-2011, 04:17 PM
I dont think that anyone really cares about the difference when the market, the CS in this example, is the entire economy. There's no need to have a GDP, no unemployment (depending on how you feel about leechers). No one was really looking for an economics lesson, just discussing whether or not crafting could drive the prices of currently "down" items up.

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Well I do care, obviously... so thats a false statement that NOONE cares. :-D Hey it's a life a lesson. :)

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-31-2011, 04:43 PM
We buy everything in the consignment shoppe in Fort Blackstone

Is this the place where Arthur, Artie, and Arnold stand on top of chests and you can buy or sell stuff? I though all of the things that you can buy from them are things that other players have sold to them? So who controls the price?

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 05:34 PM
Is this the place where Arthur, Artie, and Arnold stand on top of chests and you can buy or sell stuff? I though all of the things that you can buy from them are things that other players have sold to them? So who controls the price?

The players 'list' their item with them they dont sell it to them. So the people control the price.

FluffNStuff
01-31-2011, 05:52 PM
Item list price != item value or sell price.

Thelonearcher
01-31-2011, 05:56 PM
Just do what I did sell EVERYTHING and keep cyber ^_^ I did this all of ao3 though and ended with 23m. But I suggest useing 1 character with toP noch gear for sewers and sell everything else you get.