PDA

View Full Version : Charged attack while moving

kinzmet
10-05-2014, 09:54 PM
I was experiencing this whenever I play on PC Chrome. I can't Charge normal attacks while pressing the ←(arrow left) and ↑(arrow up). Instead of charging I would hear a beeping sound. While I had no problem charging normal attack while pressing →(arrow rigth) and ↓(arrow down).

Is anyone is experiencing this?

Xeusx
10-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Yep, me and Zeus experiencing this.

kinzmet
10-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Yep, me and Zeus experiencing this.

Are there any fix?

Raselph
10-05-2014, 10:29 PM
I was experiencing this whenever I play on PC Chrome. I can't Charge normal attacks while pressing the ←(arrow left) and ↑(arrow up). Instead of charging I would hear a beeping sound. While I had no problem charging normal attack while pressing →(arrow rigth) and ↓(arrow down).

Is anyone is experiencing this?

did u hold any of the sticky keys?

if u press 3 keys at once in any pc or laptop the command is immidiately rejected

kinzmet
10-05-2014, 10:37 PM
did u hold any of the sticky keys?

if u press 3 keys at once in any pc or laptop the command is immidiately rejected

Yes 3 keys at once.
→(arrow rigth) + ↓(arrow down) + 1(skill) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OK working
←(arrow left) + ↑(arrow up) + 1(skill) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OK working
→(arrow rigth) + ↓(arrow down) + Spacebar (normal attack) >>>>>>>>>> OK working
←(arrow left) + ↑(arrow up) + Spacebar (normal attack) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Not woking

So the 3 keys in PC and latop thing is a myth, as far as arcane legends game is the topic.

Raselph
10-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Yes 3 keys at once.
→(arrow rigth) + ↓(arrow down) + 1(skill) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OK working
←(arrow left) + ↑(arrow up) + 1(skill) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OK working
→(arrow rigth) + ↓(arrow down) + Spacebar (normal attack) >>>>>>>>>> OK working
←(arrow left) + ↑(arrow up) + Spacebar (normal attack) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Not woking

So the 3 keys in PC and latop thing is a myth, as far as arcane legends game is the topic.

LOL , the reason behind the ...never mind u wont understand though too complicated

kinzmet
10-05-2014, 11:07 PM
LOL , the reason behind the ...never mind u wont understand though too complicated

Try me :)

kinzmet
10-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Nevermind, Found it. "Key-ghosting-phenomenon", some key combination won't work on some keyboards.

Raselph
10-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Nevermind, Found it. "Key-ghosting-phenomenon", some key combination won't work on some keyboards.

exactly it varies from time to time in resets though

u deserve my thanks xD

Zeus
10-06-2014, 05:02 PM
An Apple keyboard will support the movements you are trying to do.

Try finding a Bluetooth or Wireless one.

It's actually a hardware + software issue.

Some of my keyboards like my Microsoft & Logitech keyboard work for those but then I am not able to use pet AA while charging a skill. Others bring up the problem that you described above.

Out of all the keyboards that I've tested, it seems only the Apple keyboards are error free.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

aarrgggggg
10-14-2014, 08:16 PM
i just changed laptops yesterday as my old one broke.....
My old toshiba satellite never had any keyboard issues......
Now im using a new hp pavilion and i cant use spacebar (auto attack) while i hold up and left arrow or down and right arrow

I have also tried an external keyboard, its a dell now the spacebar works but when i press up and right arrows i cannot use my skills
hmmmmmmm

Zeus
10-16-2014, 12:19 AM
i just changed laptops yesterday as my old one broke.....
My old toshiba satellite never had any keyboard issues......
Now im using a new hp pavilion and i cant use spacebar (auto attack) while i hold up and left arrow or down and right arrow

I have also tried an external keyboard, its a dell now the spacebar works but when i press up and right arrows i cannot use my skills
hmmmmmmm

The new laptops use budget keyboards. I would suggest picking up an external apple wireless bluetooth keyboard as I suggested.

kinzmet
10-16-2014, 03:40 AM
An Apple keyboard will support the movements you are trying to do.

Try finding a Bluetooth or Wireless one.

It's actually a hardware + software issue.

Some of my keyboards like my Microsoft & Logitech keyboard work for those but then I am not able to use pet AA while charging a skill. Others bring up the problem that you described above.

Out of all the keyboards that I've tested, it seems only the Apple keyboards are error free.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I used macro to change the arrowkeys to the number keys (2-4-6-8) to solve the problem. But I'll try your suggestion since its been tested by you :)
BTW what model is the Apple Keyboard your using?

Zeus
10-16-2014, 08:26 AM
I used macro to change the arrowkeys to the number keys (2-4-6-8) to solve the problem. But I'll try your suggestion since its been tested by you :)
BTW what model is the Apple Keyboard your using?

Bluetooth Wireless

kinzmet
10-16-2014, 08:45 AM
Bluetooth Wireless

Thanks!