PDA

View Full Version : The dumbest thing i did

Tempest
01-31-2011, 02:24 AM
The other day i was in a rush to get to work and thought i might sell my brain freeze eyeball for 15k. Little did i know i accidently pressed my shadow doll (which i got for 160k) instead -_-.
And i also payed max time auction for it.
Few hours later i went to check. I was like woot i sold it. Then i went into the complete tab and found out it was my shadow doll which got sold for 15k....
I was like ****

Anyone have anything dumb they done in pocket legends?

Ps. Dont laugh

Ellyidol
01-31-2011, 02:33 AM
Honest mistake. You aren't a true gamer if you haven't done something like this IMO.

Luckily I made my mistakes in the past from other games, so none in PL yet :P

KingFu
01-31-2011, 02:40 AM
Woah! If you push the little up or down arrow (right hand corner of the text box) it changes the size of your text box!!!

Oh, ya, and that sucks:p

Sky../
01-31-2011, 02:57 AM
Isnt there a recall button

KingFu
01-31-2011, 03:01 AM
Isnt there a recall button

There is an option to cancel the listing of the item, but if he didn't notice that he chose that item, and moved along, he couldn't change it after someone else bought it.

Palyna
01-31-2011, 03:55 AM
Oh noo!! I ever accidentally liquified one pink item that I still need. So will check now and then whether my doll or all my important wands are still around after selling some items. Guess you have to buy back your doll. You will earn back your loss in no time~ :)

Tempest
01-31-2011, 06:29 AM
I mustve made someone out there pretty happy...

kopi
01-31-2011, 06:56 AM
So right, i accidentally npc away a conquerer shock lance. I was like pressing so fast i didnt realize until the next day

last350
01-31-2011, 08:13 AM
tempest, find me online, usually pettanko i'll help you recover some of the lost funds. i'm bored and all my characters have what i want them to have currently and I am stuck doing computer work all day today so i'll be farming and setting up a bankroll.