View Full Version : BREEZAGA bug and great issue

Raselph
10-05-2014, 10:28 PM
i have a breezaga lvl 39 whenever i go any tombs solo its passive ability is to give MP regen //mana regenartion// of around 12-15 like samael but i have recently noticed that this pet is failing to provide mana wherever i go
wether i go brakenridge to test its still doesnt work even when i made my mana 0% this guy was like attacking the whole goblin party and there was like no regen ...apologies for my bad english.

please may i know why is this occuring?

sincere thanks

Madnex
10-06-2014, 02:03 AM
EDIT: Your pet might've been hungry at the time. Will update after check.

Orageunas
10-06-2014, 03:10 AM
No other pet that provides HP/MP regen works the same as Samael. The difference is that the rest of the pets have MP regen as part of their Happiness Bonus while Samael has it as part of his passive abilities. This means the numbers of MP regenerated are not visible as floating digits over the character.
Breezaga has passive mana regen in combat (blue aura on ground then attacking). So there is visible numbers.

Madnex
10-06-2014, 03:25 AM
Must've mixed with glac then. Haven't used either in a long while. I'll check when I log in. :)

Raselph
10-06-2014, 06:37 AM
EDIT: Your pet might've been hungry at the time. Will update after check.

no way i always feed him to test if his MP regen works i always keep him feeded

Raselph
10-06-2014, 06:38 AM
Must've mixed with glac then. Haven't used either in a long while. I'll check when I log in. :)

please do check :D

Orageunas
10-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Tested my lvl 40 breezaga in Blackenridge Forest and it worked as intended.

Raselph
10-06-2014, 08:14 AM
Breezaga has passive mana regen in combat (blue aura on ground then attacking). So there is visible numbers.

dudes im not a newbie player

Orageunas
10-06-2014, 08:21 AM
dudes im not a newbie player
Just reminded Madnex :)

Raselph
10-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Just reminded Madnex :)

lels :D

Ravager
10-07-2014, 02:03 AM
My 40 unhappy breezaga gives me mana in tombs. Maybe the enemy's hp is too low to gain anything out of it in your zones.

Breezaga is supposed to give mp to the owner based on dmg done. Maybe if the hp of a goblin is 50hp and your pet does 300 hp dmg, the mp calculation is still based on 50 hp.

Raselph
10-07-2014, 03:23 AM
My 40 unhappy breezaga gives me mana in tombs. Maybe the enemy's hp is too low to gain anything out of it in your zones.

Breezaga is supposed to give mp to the owner based on dmg done. Maybe if the hp of a goblin is 50hp and your pet does 300 hp dmg, the mp calculation is still based on 50 hp.

gratz on your 1kth post

BTW: i always feed him ...and what u said is right...i still have that problem persisting and i'm really worried if theres a problem ... thats why i posted this :miserable:

Embarrassment
10-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Same problem

Remiem
10-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Has anyone else been able to reproduce this? I just tested Breezaga and it seems to be working for me.

Ravager
10-07-2014, 01:32 PM
gratz on your 1kth post

BTW: i always feed him ...and what u said is right...i still have that problem persisting and i'm really worried if theres a problem ... thats why i posted this :miserable:

Thanks.

The way I do it is this.

My 40 breezaga is unhappy. Go to any tombs level by yourself. Use a few skills so that its something like 50% mana. Lure a large amount of mobs and just do normal attacks. Breezaga should be attacking as well and you should be getting mana. Worked for me.

Raselph
10-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Thanks.

The way I do it is this.

My 40 breezaga is unhappy. Go to any tombs level by yourself. Use a few skills so that its something like 50% mana. Lure a large amount of mobs and just do normal attacks. Breezaga should be attacking as well and you should be getting mana. Worked for me.

rav i did as u say and i always do like ik if its mp regen ...i always drain my mana let the pet do its best and im just like waiting

since breezaga only gives MP per attack u need to wait during its attack the range is displayed as well as the rate of mana is around +15 mana per attack (precisely) thats around 1-5% for wars/rogues and like 0.25-0.75 for me

Raselph
10-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Same problem

ahaA

Raselph
10-07-2014, 11:22 PM
has anyone else been able to reproduce this? I just tested breezaga and it seems to be working for me.

i've seen 17 ppl with the same problme(though we met co-incidently)