PDA

View Full Version : PL = bear, AL= ?

bearuang
10-06-2014, 09:04 AM
A lot of my friends migrated to al, just trying to follow the flow. Wdyt which classes that easy to play pve and pvp in al

Rescind
10-06-2014, 09:06 AM
Why don't you ask the people in the AL forums lol

Ssneakykills
10-06-2014, 09:33 AM
A lot of my friends migrated to al, just trying to follow the flow. Wdyt which classes that easy to play pve and pvp in al

Well for pve Mage is the best and for pvp rogue and warrior are the more superior and most common in al pvp.

They are all easy to learn just takes a little time to adjust

Digitalclock
10-06-2014, 10:27 AM
For PvE: 1.Mage 2.Warrior
For PvP: 1.Rogue 2.Warrior

PL = Bear AL = -

Candylicks
10-06-2014, 04:24 PM
The game is really different than PL. If you have any intention of playing PvP pick either rogue or warrior. Rogue is a good all around class and excels in both PvE and PvP. Warrior is also good in both, but it is slower to lvl.

Burstnuke
10-06-2014, 05:28 PM
The game is really different than PL. If you have any intention of playing PvP pick either rogue or warrior. Rogue is a good all around class and excels in both PvE and PvP. Warrior is also good in both, but it is slower to lvl.

Mage isnt even Usable in pvp in AL. Atleast all classes are viable in PL.

Candylicks
10-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Mage isnt even Usable in pvp in AL. Atleast all classes are viable in PL.
You can clash with a mage.

bearuang
10-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Why don't you ask the people in the AL forums lol
cus I love pl community <3

bearuang
10-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Thx all, warrior look more cool but rogue more useful so ill try both :/ btw PL have something btter, rotate camera.

Burstnuke
10-07-2014, 03:22 PM
You can clash with a mage.

Only? What about regular pvp, mage isnt even viable.

Rescind
10-07-2014, 03:35 PM
I hate the charge up moves and no screen rotation. PL is bae for me

Ubernewber
10-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Only? What about regular pvp, mage isnt even viable.

Lies, I bes 13 mage

Candylicks
10-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Thx all, warrior look more cool but rogue more useful so ill try both :/ btw PL have something btter, rotate camera.
Ikr I freaked about that for a very long time. I'm a veteran Pl player and switched to AL about a year ago. There are two things on this. First, AL is more fast paced so if you also had to adjust the camera angle you will accumulate more death. The devs got smarter and eventually you won't be bothered by this. The only campaign that has obstructing views is Nordr. Now they make maps that that are clean without environment in the way. Hang in there, once you get into AL it's very rewarding. Good luck and feel free to add me in game over there if you need help getting going.