PDA

View Full Version : Question...The big ban over Plat farming

Khaphyn
10-06-2014, 12:03 PM
What happened to get so many ppl banned? How did they farm plat?? Just curious cause I never even noticed that there was a mass ban.I guess I missed that day or week or however long it lasted..

Sent by This Handsome Guy

raw
10-06-2014, 12:14 PM
There's a thread on this already, but i'll explain it in a nutshell. Basically, players were abusing the NativeX offer system, allowing them to repeatedly complete offers for platinum. I've heard that some players were able to farm thousands of platinum per day, and turn that into gold by selling elixirs, buying actual gold for plat, opening locked, etc. This created a huge amount of gold in the economy, and hyperinflated prices.

People who were caught farming platinum in excess amounts got either 3/7/14? day or perm. banned.

Hope that helps

Zylx
10-06-2014, 12:40 PM
There's a thread on this already, but i'll explain it in a nutshell. Basically, players were abusing the NativeX offer system, allowing them to repeatedly complete offers for platinum. I've heard that some players were able to farm thousands of platinum per day, and turn that into gold by selling elixirs, buying actual gold for plat, opening locked, etc. This created a huge amount of gold in the economy, and hyperinflated prices.

People who were caught farming platinum in excess amounts got either 3/7/14? day or perm. banned.

Hope that helps

Which makes it a pretty effective gold sink :)

matanofx
10-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Gold will sink but an incredible amount of damage is already done

Our little economy needs to revive, back to an old unsolved issue, this game needs people who download this app to stick around and not just say "meh ill never get rich" and leave

Good luck with that STS

Instanthumor
10-06-2014, 01:14 PM
this game needs people who download this app to stick around and not just say "meh ill never get rich" and leave

^^^

Arpluvial
10-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Hey guys!

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. The announcement in regards to the mass ban remain here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176907-NativeX-Fraud-Resolution&highlight=NativeX+Fraud+Resolution

Please feel free to look to that thread for information.