PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends MOBA

Arcane CUBOX
10-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Hello,
I'm just asking if Spacetime can make MOBA game of AL (Heroes of Arlor...) ?
I think players will love it!

I think that best MOBA for tablets/mobiles is now Order & Chaos, but this game often falls/freeze/take enormous amounts of CPU... so I think that AL MOBA - Heroes of Arlor would have many downloads, likes... because many players prefers MOBAs before MMO-RPG (me too) and Spacetime Studios' games are great, doesn't fall/freeze... are playable also on computer and most of devices can run them! Please Spacetime, make this game and players will love it!

Overview:
- Characters (there would be 2 groups - Heroes and Evils, but I think it's bad to make bad and good characters so there could be just Characters)
- characters in game will be easy to make, because STS can create characters from AL MMO - characters: bosses in maps, quest heroes... and then also new characters
Example 1: Gustav (the Guardian of Arlor - or something like that) - Mage (kind of character),

http://arcanelegends.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Save-The-Aqueducts-Elderman-Gustav1.jpg
Abilities: (example, no details about mana cost, damage...) 1. Arcane lights - creates five enchanted lights over Gustav; when enemy touch a light, the light deals a little DPS to that enemy (enemies touching lights) ; lights are always moving how Gustav is moving; Duration of ability: 5 seconds; ability also grants some additional armor; ability Cool-Down: 10 sec. 2. Deeds weather - Gustav makes a cloud above enemy (only characters) ; when this enemy character deal damage to Gustav or whole his team, the cloud will start raining which will deal a little damage and it will slow down this enemy character and all other enemies near this enemy; when this enemy kill Gustav's teammate, the cloud will strike thunder to enemy effected by ability and the thunder deals a lot of damage; Duration: 10 sec. ; Cool-Down: 15 sec. 3. Rainbow day - Gustav make a rainbow, which will heal and rage Gustav and all his allies in a long range; Duration: 12 sec. ; C-D: 18 sec. 4. ULTIMATE ABILITY: Water blast - Gustav makes a flood (like in AL story begin - in-game tutorial) ; the flood deals big damage to all enemies in front of Gustav; when the flood bump to enemies they'll be pushed away by a long distance; no Duration; C-D: 60 sec. Passive: Nice weather - when Gustav is effected by any effect - this effect duration is reduced by a half of time, Skins: (coming soon descriptions)
Example 2: Captain Rutger (the Halfblood warrior) - Tank, Abilities: 1. Sword slash - Rutger slashes his sword and push enemy target to left side for a short distance and deals a little more damage than his basic attack; no Duration; C-D: 4 sec. 2. Shiny armour - Rutger's armour (Armour of the Watch) will start shining; Rutger and all nearby allies get buffs for damage, armor and health regen; Duration: 8 sec. ; C-D: 14 sec. 3. Sword round - Rutger slashes his sword around himself; deals medium damage to all nearby enemies; Duration: 3 sec. ; C-D: 10 sec. 4. ULTIMATE ABILITY: Trio-Captians - Rutger makes two clons of him; clons are always doing everything as Rutger (abilities, attacks) , they are moving their own way, but always near Rutger; clons have also max. health, DPS, ... same as Rutger; Duration: 15 sec. ; C-D: 65 sec. Passive: if you aren't attacking anyone, using abilities... Rutger defend himself with his shield (he also do this if you are moving) , Skins: 1. Betrayed Rutger

- Maps-Modes:
Crypts of Kraag-Capture the flag (same as in AL) : players-3v3, no turrets, minions...
Trulle Forest-Team Deathmatch (like in AL, but bigger area, more trolls, more obstacles): players-3v3
Nordr Icefield-(like in other MOBAs, for example: League of Legends - two bases with nexus (here can be diamonds...) , turrets, jungles with monsters (wolfs, glacial monsters from Nordr...), minions (people from Tavern...) : players-5v5
Dragon Enclave Island-(also like in other MOBAs, base hearths (diamonds...) , turrets, monsters (dragons), minions (Tavern people...)) : players-5v5
and more then
- Guilds
- Game rooms

If you are interested (Spacetime staff) please reply!

Thanks for reading! ;)

(I'll add more soon)

Vixenne
10-08-2014, 06:15 AM
+1 ;)

Justg
10-08-2014, 07:04 AM
*shifty eyes*

Xeusx
10-08-2014, 07:27 AM
*shifty eyes*
D:!

Candylicks
10-08-2014, 08:14 AM
Such a wide open market for mobile MOBA (x platform) , StS would be smart to go that route for sure.

Arachnophobik
10-08-2014, 08:23 AM
I hate mobas. But if it attracts people to play the al mmo too then its a +1 for me

Candylicks
10-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Yeah but look at how popular Dota and LoL got...

It's HUGE $$$$ and again since none have been super successful mobile StS can totally dominate. I bet they do it right...

I will for sure try it out.

Sorc
10-08-2014, 10:36 AM
+1 :)

Soundlesskill
10-08-2014, 11:36 AM
+1,

MOBAs are what had me quitting AL for some time. It would solve the large imbalance in RPG games. Unless the Champions are just too OP and too expensive to buy.

Arcane CUBOX
10-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Thanks for support guys!
I think that in app stores for mobiles/tablets are only 3 or 4 MOBAs. The best moba for mobile is Heroes of Order & Chaos, but this game often falls/freeze/take enormous amounts of CPU... so I think that AL MOBA - Heroes of Arlor would have many downloads, likes... because many players prefers MOBAs before MMO-RPG (me too) and Spacetime Studios' games are great, doesn't fall/freeze... are playable also on computer and most of devices can run them! Please Spacetime, make this game and players will love it!

(how I saw, you are interested in my idea so I'll write more things about Heroes of Arlor)

:)

MoloToha
10-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Cool idea, +1. Imo, AL's engine is currently the best one at the mobile market, also, AL has enough character templates to create heroes. Also, only skill and hard work will make you a winner, not the number of lockeds popped. Also, less severe guild dramas. And yeah, mages won't talk about balance anymore, they will be too busy with wards and babysitting a carry :D

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 03:06 PM
*shifty eyes*

Wait....

GreenLord
10-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Yeah great idea. Heroes of Order & Chaos always crashes or freezes. Maybe STS will solve this. I bet you will make $$$$$$$$$$$ in a week.

Zylx
10-08-2014, 06:40 PM
If it is indeed a MOBA, i really hope it will run well on my poor-person's-device. So do me proud STS! :)

Raselph
10-08-2014, 06:44 PM
agreed lol! +1

Caabatric
10-08-2014, 07:17 PM
+1
i would be in that arena all day!!!!
really nice idea.
Lol almost had me quit but i hated how it slowed down my computer so it was back to al which got me all engaged once i saw Halloween teaser.

Arcane CUBOX
10-09-2014, 12:14 PM

I added a Characters overview, please comment ;)

Arcane CUBOX
10-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Added maps...

Caabatric
10-10-2014, 09:02 PM
keep adding on cause im loving it

Arcane CUBOX
10-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I don't know WTH happened with this thread and all the text was deleted, I don't know how...

Please if anybody know how to get it back, please reply. :(

snacked
10-11-2014, 02:42 PM
i think creating a moba game wouldn't be a good idea since hoc (heroes of order and chaos) already has it's player base and is constantly updating it so new players wouldn't have to wait long for creating a game or room and for sts to create there own moba it would take a while for a decent amount of players to join the game.

Arcane CUBOX
10-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Oh, ooof it was only bug :) it's there :)

Arcane CUBOX
10-12-2014, 02:38 AM
i think creating a moba game wouldn't be a good idea since hoc (heroes of order and chaos) already has it's player base and is constantly updating it so new players wouldn't have to wait long for creating a game or room and for sts to create there own moba it would take a while for a decent amount of players to join the game.

I disagree!
I write this opinion to thread: HoC always falls, freezes so Heroes of Arlor MOBA will be the most played MOBA on mobiles - I think, because players don't want to play games which often freezes... and STS games never (hardly ever) freezes!

kinzmet
10-12-2014, 03:09 AM
Instead of doing a new game, why not just make a new PVP map with MOBA/ARTS concept?
-Main structure to destroy could be like the dragon egg on Tindirin or the statues on shuyal maps.
-The creeps could be the witch/skeletons on WT4 or archer/goblins on KM3 or gunmans/bandits on Kraken Isles.
-Towers could be a boss like Overgrowth or Cannons on Kraag.
-Teams would be RED or BLUE like on previous PVP maps.

Arcane CUBOX
10-12-2014, 07:41 AM
This is OK, but with new game there will be charcters which you can choose, no things to hold and with that change the look of character... and new MOBA will also have rooms for pvp, not only random.

Arcane CUBOX
10-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I don't know WTH happened with this thread and all the text was deleted, I don't know how...

Please if anybody know how to get it back, please reply. :(

WTH it happened now too!! :/ What's that??

snacked
10-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Instead of doing a new game, why not just make a new PVP map with MOBA/ARTS concept?
-Main structure to destroy could be like the dragon egg on Tindirin or the statues on shuyal maps.
-The creeps could be the witch/skeletons on WT4 or archer/goblins on KM3 or gunmans/bandits on Kraken Isles.
-Towers could be a boss like Overgrowth or Cannons on Kraag.
-Teams would be RED or BLUE like on previous PVP maps.
That would actually be a great idea.
It can be a new mini-game in AL. :)

Caabatric
10-13-2014, 11:56 PM
the problem is the data it must hold...
think like this: One entire game is dedicated to moba style format and it freezes very often. Now try implementing it into al a already large database. The game will crash way too often.
Maybe since there are less characters meaning loads of less data to input creating new skills graphics etc. it might work.

P.S this is coming from a 13 year old not a professional programmer.

Gensin
10-14-2014, 06:47 AM
I like how we are all encouraging them to do it for $$$...

Arcane CUBOX
10-17-2014, 08:01 AM
Added character: Captain Rutger

GreenLord
10-19-2014, 12:08 PM
I got some ideas for the characters
-Stahl(that assasin guy from Ydra Forest)
-Stabb(the gobin from Windmoore Forest)

Arcane CUBOX
10-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Yes I wrote that there will be characters like bosses... Gustav and Rutger are only examples :)
Maybe I'll create new characters, but not from bosses. Absolutely new! ;)

GreenLord
10-22-2014, 05:53 PM
I recommend you make the heroes have an assigned style(for ex, Captain Rutger is a Guardian, a hero whose skills are meant for protecting allies. Also has high HP and Def.)

Here are MY styles:

Punisher-Usually has high Atk and Spd. Skills deal high damage to small areas or a single foe.

Ravager-Usually has high Atk and MP(Mana Points). Skills devastate large areas. Will easily be defeated because of low Hp and Def.

Guardian-Usually has High HP and Def. Skills are meant for protecting allies. Not the best killer though.

Support-Has average stats. Skills increase allies' stats and has some healing power. A jack of all trades.

Medic-Usually has low Hp and Atk, but its healing skills are vital for team survival.

Sabotager-Slightly good Mp, Atk, and Spd. It's skills weaken foes for effortless slaying.

Lovehertz
10-23-2014, 12:52 PM
If you have an ipad download "fates forever". So much fun :)

Fauksuras
10-23-2014, 02:07 PM
AL can't even balance a 3 class pvp, do you think a MOBA would be balanced?

Besides they wont rake in the $$$$ when you have a (really) free, mostly balanced and terrific alternative in DOTA 2.

Arcane CUBOX
04-24-2015, 02:18 AM
I recommend you make the heroes have an assigned style(for ex, Captain Rutger is a Guardian, a hero whose skills are meant for protecting allies. Also has high HP and Def.)

Here are MY styles:

Punisher-Usually has high Atk and Spd. Skills deal high damage to small areas or a single foe.

Ravager-Usually has high Atk and MP(Mana Points). Skills devastate large areas. Will easily be defeated because of low Hp and Def.

Guardian-Usually has High HP and Def. Skills are meant for protecting allies. Not the best killer though.

Support-Has average stats. Skills increase allies' stats and has some healing power. A jack of all trades.

Medic-Usually has low Hp and Atk, but its healing skills are vital for team survival.

Sabotager-Slightly good Mp, Atk, and Spd. It's skills weaken foes for effortless slaying.

Nice...

So please Spacetime are you going to make MOBA? :)

epicrrr
04-24-2015, 10:24 PM
With refinements, AL pvp can be a game in itself. :)

Dragoonclaws
04-25-2015, 11:16 AM
It's pretty rare to see a mod or a dev comment in suggestion section. When Justg *shift eyes*

Something is going to happen.

nevercan
04-25-2015, 12:06 PM
It's pretty rare to see a mod or a dev comment in suggestion section. When Justg *shift eyes*

Something is going to happen. lol so far its just a new pvp map u can enter to vs on invite only and be possibel to ad some players to witnes who win/ loses ( some ppl say vs me noob and if u find a empty room and u didnt record it and posted it on youtube they wil say ive never vsed u or dont lie i won)