PDA

View Full Version : Sup?

Ruby!!!
10-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Hey!

I had been quite active in PL during 56 61 66 71 caps with Eclipse. I made a new account and have been reading up on here but have a few questions

1 Are there any Eclipse members from back then active or any guild for that? I have only seen names I don't know IG. Everyone new?
2 Is account selling legal now? Ppl offer in public chat seems to be no problem now
3 What's the matter is going on in humania town? So weird

x

Ssneakykills
10-06-2014, 02:51 PM
1) I saw a eclipse member yesterday briefly it was a mage can't remember name
2) Nope it'd not legal but people seem to do it and get away with it lol
3) AVOID HUMANIA TOWN AT ALL COSTS IT'S SO WEIRD IT SCARES ME

Rescind
10-06-2014, 02:55 PM
People who just chill in humania talk about weird stuff. Never again will I visit that towne.

Oldcoot
10-06-2014, 04:29 PM
This ^^

Crys
10-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Humania content is 18+ lol
Anyways, welcome back! :D

bosstinytitan
10-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Humania is for 13 year olds that speak of 18+ content

Laar
10-06-2014, 06:00 PM
1) I havent seen one
2) Its not legal, people get away with it though. The PL community hasn't been cleaned up and is toxic as ever
3) Humania is creepy as hell

Mudkap
10-06-2014, 06:56 PM
1) no haven't seen any.
2) no it's not allowed, people somehow get away with it, I don't know how.
3) I think its full of 12 year olds talking about weird stuff and talking like they are older then they are. Or I could be wrong and it can be a whole bunch of imature people 16+

Ruby!!!
10-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the answers glad that everyone finds human town weird and it's not just me lol

Ruby!!!
10-07-2014, 04:46 AM
Figuring how make some gold for the start how much do l5 recipes or the crafted armor go for?

GiveMeWings
10-07-2014, 08:15 AM
humania can be expressed with 2 sentences, 1 inmature ppl trying to...Idk what they do, and 2 Naughtymonkey

dudetus
10-07-2014, 08:19 AM
Hey!

I had been quite active in PL during 56 61 66 71 caps with Eclipse. I made a new account and have been reading up on here but have a few questions

1 Are there any Eclipse members from back then active or any guild for that? I have only seen names I don't know IG. Everyone new?
2 Is account selling legal now? Ppl offer in public chat seems to be no problem now

x

Rubyyyyyyyyy!

Most of us old Eclipse members have quit or moved to different guilds. Mainly quit but u can find taara by searching for Thehappiness nick on these forums!

Rescind
10-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Figuring how make some gold for the start how much do l5 recipes or the crafted armor go for?

Is rather just craft and make the arm using the recipe. I mostly make 5/15 artisan and expert armors. Since you can do the daily quests for the materials everyday, I just take my time doing them. Lvl5 expert/artisan usually goes for 20-30k( 30k if there is none in the cs up yours) and the 15 ones go for 30-45(45 if someone is desperate to buy it since 15 pvp is pretty popular)

Ruby!!!
10-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Rubyyyyyyyyy!

Most of us old Eclipse members have quit or moved to different guilds. Mainly quit but u can find taara by searching for Thehappiness nick on these forums!
Ninjaaaaaa! Glad to see you are still there :) How's weather in Finland?

Ruby!!!
10-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Is rather just craft and make the arm using the recipe. I mostly make 5/15 artisan and expert armors. Since you can do the daily quests for the materials everyday, I just take my time doing them. Lvl5 expert/artisan usually goes for 20-30k( 30k if there is none in the cs up yours) and the 15 ones go for 30-45(45 if someone is desperate to buy it since 15 pvp is pretty popular)
Only seem to be dropping armsman guess they must mistake me for a bear

Moping
10-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Seems the "old school" guilds have been dying off.

dudetus
10-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Ninjaaaaaa! Glad to see you are still there :) How's weather in Finland?

I actually moved to study international business to Estonia! Gosh dagnibbety I'll send u a pm! So much to catch up!

Seems the "old school" guilds have been dying off.

Yeah most of us adults have boring adult stuff to do. Keeps most of us concentrating from big things in life like games gosh!

Armourslash
10-07-2014, 10:40 AM

15 pvp is full of bears and half of them are egotistical, ANNOYING.

Ruby!!!
10-07-2014, 11:42 AM
How dare you come to my thread with pvp talk >: (

Tweeter D Bird
10-07-2014, 12:32 PM
RUBYDAWN!!! Well as a former eclipse member I have to say Eclipse is quit dead... I waited a few weeks after coming back to see if anyone else followed suit. But after already capping none. So I moved on. I'd hope that the gm (Odin) would come back and pass the torch to rekindle the guild but still no. Well in short welcome back. You may not recognize me due to me since changing my name lol but I'm sure I have you in game I'll say hi if I spot you.

Ruby!!!
10-07-2014, 03:14 PM
I am quite easy to spot level 1 mage Realruby :)

Rescind
10-07-2014, 03:27 PM

My post had nothing to do with 15 pvp lol. I was talking about prices for ruby. Please read it carefully

Laar
10-07-2014, 05:16 PM
My post had nothing to do with 15 pvp lol. I was talking about prices for ruby. Please read it carefully
Calm down hes an Applenoob remember?

Booked
10-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Hallo!! :3 idk if remember me i was an old member of eclipse :D and well it died :( and just a few plays a bit

Ruby!!!
10-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Hallo!! :3 idk if remember me i was an old member of eclipse :D and well it died :( and just a few plays a bit
Who was your main?

Booked
10-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Who was your main?
Hmm i dont remember what name i had if was RelativeChaos or Wicked ._.

Armourslash
10-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Calm down hes an Applenoob remember?
No im not gonna start this talk again.

Ruby!!!
10-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Gonna make this Ruby's random question thread:
Is big luck helm still dotd from time to time?

Ruby!!!
10-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Hmm i dont remember what name i had if was RelativeChaos or Wicked ._.
Hmmm does not ring a bell but anyway: Hi! :)

Ruby!!!
10-10-2014, 03:39 PM
No im not gonna start this talk again.
And I am thankful for that for i wouldn't understand it ;)

Ruby!!!
10-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Triple post yay me! \o/

Just to make sure my question stands out in my spam

dudetus
10-10-2014, 03:47 PM
And I am thankful for that for i wouldn't understand it ;)

Armourslash has an alt on forums named Applenoob and he refuses to admit it even though we all know it to be so.

Triple post yay me! \o/

QUAAAAAAAD

Ruby!!!
10-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Armourslash has an alt on forums named Applenoob and he refuses to admit it even though we all know it to be so.

QUAAAAAAAD

Yeah seems kinda obvious both starting with A :p

And thanks for the quad compliment much appreciated :)

CrimsonTider
10-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Rubyyyyyyyyy!

Identity revealed... Bad Ninja!

BTW, Hello Ruby. Good to hear from UA. :)

Tweeter D Bird
10-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Yes from time to time its still deal of the day.

programmed
10-10-2014, 08:15 PM

It used to be in DotD but they changed the DotD during Christmas and still hadn't changed it back so for now no big luck. If has shown up recently I certainly haven't seen it.

Trenton
10-10-2014, 08:34 PM

She has even said so on here, that's how I know

Rescind
10-11-2014, 01:27 AM
It used to be in DotD but they changed the DotD during Christmas and still hadn't changed it back so for now no big luck. If has shown up recently I certainly haven't seen it.

Big luck was on sale a few days ago

Ruby!!!
10-11-2014, 05:54 AM
Big luck was on sale a few days ago
: (
; (
:,(

Bet the day before I made my account

Ruby!!!
10-11-2014, 05:55 AM

Hey Crim! Happy to see you're still here! :)

Ruby!!!
10-11-2014, 06:07 AM
Thanks everyone who helps here or offered help items gold in game or pm I'm very grateful but I want to this by my own farming my own gear and so on. The only gift I accepted was a gemstone vanity from an old friend I think it doesn't improve starts and I will never sell it so it's OK to wear it.

I'm level 21 now leveling the old fashioned way not buying elixirs but doing quests slow but steady. It's really fun it makes me remember why grew to like this game so much in the first place and I gotta say the most other noobs are really nice only lots of "pro" merchs and account sellers are really obnoxious.

Gotta get rid of lots of lev 5 recipes though as I farmed way more than I'll ever craft as stupid gems won't drop for me. :(

Jcyee
10-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Hey!

x

Yup we're still out there. I'm not too active, but some of us are still here. Nice to hear from ya, Ruby!

Armourslash
10-12-2014, 02:31 AM
Armourslash has an alt on forums named Applenoob and he refuses to admit it even though we all know it to
False. I don't know applenoobs password.

Jesusz
10-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Hi Ruby,welcome back! and pl is dead now :\ hope sts do something to pl soon

Ruby!!!
10-12-2014, 05:57 AM
Yup we're still out there. I'm not too active, but some of us are still here. Nice to hear from ya, Ruby!
Jcy!!! Hey! Happy to see you :) You're in AL now right?

Ruby!!!
10-12-2014, 05:59 AM
Hi Ruby,welcome back! and pl is dead now :\ hope sts do something to pl soon
Hi and thank you! :)
I think it's only dead as in waiting for new end game content now from my new noob perspective there's lots going on many games and ppl it's actually quite fun

Burningdex
10-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Hi and thank you! :)
I think it's only dead as in waiting for new end game content now from my new noob perspective there's lots going on many games and ppl it's actually quite fun

haha ur going all the way to endgame? have fun i guess, thanks for chatting today

Ruby!!!
10-12-2014, 10:06 AM
haha ur going all the way to endgame? have fun i guess, thanks for chatting today
TY too! :)
I think I won't go endgame for now just 30 cause I invested 20k in a brain freeze set ;) Maybe I'll try to do 1000 snowball as a lev 30 :D
And in the end maybe 50 as I used to love sets and farming in sewers? Dunno yet though gonna decide on the go lol

Booked
10-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Hmmm does not ring a bell but anyway: Hi! :)
Aw i feel forgotten :c

Crys
10-12-2014, 07:28 PM
I met you ingame yesterday! :)

Booked
10-12-2014, 08:07 PM
:D where at?

AppleNoob
10-12-2014, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=dudetus;1863475]Armourslash has an alt on forums named Applenoob and he refuses to admit it even though we all know it to be so [QUOTE]

Why would it be armorslash who has a alt? I mean why can't he be the alt of meh?!

Crys
10-12-2014, 09:06 PM
:D where at?

I was talking about ruby lol

Booked
10-12-2014, 09:31 PM
I was talking about ruby lol
Rude :c

Ruby!!!
10-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Aw i feel forgotten :c
I think I just know you by another name. I think I still have the lists with all capped Eclipse chars from 61 and 66 gonna look through those ;)

Ruby!!!
10-12-2014, 11:23 PM
No I met you! :P

Burningdex
10-13-2014, 12:07 AM
TY too! :)
I think I won't go endgame for now just 30 cause I invested 20k in a brain freeze set ;) Maybe I'll try to do 1000 snowball as a lev 30 :D
And in the end maybe 50 as I used to love sets and farming in sewers? Dunno yet though gonna decide on the go lol

yeah, the black ice sets look beautiful haha, but the dungeon is difficult,

PS i think i did quite well on the exams also!!!

Ruby!!!
10-13-2014, 03:54 AM
Just been called a noob for my play style by a level 32 wearing centurion helmet. :) Found that hilarious but forgot to send friend req...

Tweeter D Bird
10-13-2014, 04:00 AM
So what's with starting a new character and not playing your old toons?

Ruby!!!
10-13-2014, 04:16 AM
So what's with starting a new character and not playing your old toons?
It's a new beginning! :)
Don't have my old account info anymore and rather not as I would feel the pressure to cap my 5 end game chars and farm and buy the 77 sets so I keep having all sets and and and...
Ain't nobody got time for that :p

Ruby!!!
10-14-2014, 02:12 AM
So far while leveling up in random games I noticed that the vast majority of chars I meet are bears mostly str and some mages and rhinos. I almost never see birds leveling up. Is that ratio the same in end game now if so then playing pve must really be annoying now :/
Also I never played the new classes just from what I've seen in low levels foxes don't seem to have anything with aoe and rhinos no damage at all. Are these classes really like that or did I just witness the noob effect? I only found pvp threads on that topic and the requirements there are different than pve...

Ruby!!!
10-14-2014, 02:22 AM
Don't wanna offend any foxes and rhinos I'm sure you all are great it's just stuff I noticed

dudetus
10-14-2014, 07:48 AM
So far while leveling up in random games I noticed that the vast majority of chars I meet are bears mostly str and some mages and rhinos. I almost never see birds leveling up. Is that ratio the same in end game now if so then playing pve must really be annoying now :/
Also I never played the new classes just from what I've seen in low levels foxes don't seem to have anything with aoe and rhinos no damage at all. Are these classes really like that or did I just witness the noob effect? I only found pvp threads on that topic and the requirements there are different than pve...

Yeah, foxes problem is that they have very few aoe skills and rhinos haven't got good dmg. Foxes are the typical rogues but in a game like PL the single target skills aren't useful + most of the skills are in melee range. Overall bird is the better choice, u can be in ranged distance and dish out ur dmg and birds have way better aoe skills as well. And rhinos are basically a mage and bear hybrid with tankiness and heals but nothing else really. They have few team buffs but it doesn't rly matter in pve.

Jcyee
10-15-2014, 01:37 AM
Jcy!!! Hey! Happy to see you :) You're in AL now right?

I wouldn't say I'm really in any game right now, especially since school started, but I am in AL more than PL. I'm lacking motivation to get back into PL, but occasionally I'll pop back in to see what's going on.

Have fun and good luck leveling :)

Faq
10-15-2014, 07:38 AM
In farming ac I've never seen a fox ever and I've only seen one rhino. Just not enough damage I think.

CrimsonTider
10-17-2014, 04:40 PM
Sadly, rhino's are only good at healing, lvl 20 PvP, and flag-ninjas at end game. Most fun I had before I quit (since Sewer days) was joining CTF games and ending them in <2 min going for flags. I focused on two things: going fast and going faster. :)

Rhino's in PvE have a huge lack of "killing skills" and even greater lack of damage. Leveling was NOT fun.... At all.

programmed
10-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Sadly, rhino's are only good at healing, lvl 20 PvP, and flag-ninjas at end game.

Not true. Rhinos are decent at L20, L30, L45, L56, L61, and L71.

Ruby!!!
10-18-2014, 12:33 AM
"I didn't know that there is a bird class. I thought it's all the same just like different looking avatars."
- L63 mage after I tried explaining overlord
Hard not to lose faith in pl...
;)

Ruby!!!
10-18-2014, 01:41 AM
Rhino's in PvE have a huge lack of "killing skills" and even greater lack of damage. Leveling was NOT fun.... At all.
The mighty rhino leaps into the room accompanied by vicious birds and all sorts of glowing effects. It wields the giant axe... And one mob loses 10% health.
;)
I couldn't level like that to 20 lol

Tweeter D Bird
10-18-2014, 11:33 PM
What are you playing as right now?

Ruby!!!
10-19-2014, 06:37 AM
What are you playing as right now?

Mage ofc! Why do you even ask that? ;)

Ruby!!!
10-20-2014, 02:03 AM
Sorry rant time ;)
I did 100+ farming runs in ao3 by now and yet I have to find a single bear who knows how to play his class not one knows how to beckon to the walls all they ever do is act like level 15 bears. Same goes for mages you can see that they use their skills just in cool down order there is no plan or combo. And what has happened to dps takes out the dangerous mobs first? All birds aim just for the nearest mob and only on rare occasions they manage to put a cruel blast. Your might think by ao3 it's either quit our know what you do but nope...

Rant over :) looking forward to sewers ;)

Burningdex
10-20-2014, 02:56 AM
Sorry rant time ;)
I did 100+ farming runs in ao3 by now and yet I have to find a single bear who knows how to play his class not one knows how to beckon to the walls all they ever do is act like level 15 bears. Same goes for mages you can see that they use their skills just in cool down order there is no plan or combo. And what has happened to dps takes out the dangerous mobs first? All birds aim just for the nearest mob and only on rare occasions they manage to put a cruel blast. Your might think by ao3 it's either quit our know what you do but nope...

Rant over :) looking forward to sewers ;)

sewers is worse

Ruby!!!
10-23-2014, 08:38 AM
50! :)
Due to miscalculation I ended up with an even 50 + 0 xp as I wanted to but with 12344 kills :( I hide stats anyway but still doesn't feel good ;)

Ruby!!!
10-25-2014, 12:22 AM
Something I forgot about the sewers
Our team of L48 to L50s has brought down the cockroach to 10 percent. A L75 on thrasher joins runs in destroys all bins and continues with only auto attack. I tell them that they got it the wrong way round. They say "lel ungreatful nubs" and leave.

Ladyviviane
10-25-2014, 12:41 AM
Let's try ur right way to kill this lil bug then meet me at sewers

LadyViviane [emoji1]

Ruby!!!
10-25-2014, 01:29 AM
Let's try ur right way to kill this lil bug then meet me at sewers

LadyViviane [emoji1]
Thank you for offering your help Lady! But no worries that was just one annoying encounter out of 10 today.
I had forgotten that sewer bosses with their strategies are a challenge for some newer players who don't want to waste time learning about the game. ;)

Tweeter D Bird
10-25-2014, 04:29 AM
Thank you for offering your help Lady! But no worries that was just one annoying encounter out of 10 today.
I had forgotten that sewer bosses with their strategies are a challenge for some newer players who don't want to waste time learning about the game. ;)

Some newbie asked me to help do roach one day and they didn't destroy barrels before lol. But I'd say goldfever is the worst nothing like spreading a little gold fever. That stuff can still kill me at l77.

Burningdex
10-25-2014, 05:26 AM
Some newbie asked me to help do roach one day and they didn't destroy barrels before lol. But I'd say goldfever is the worst nothing like spreading a little gold fever. That stuff can still kill me at l77.

what it is supposed to do...

Wowzahs
10-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Lol to your "rant" Ruby. Nothing changes all the way to end level - ppl have zero idea how to use their toon or work as a team in PvE. PvP is all that seems to matter - and it shows during farming runs.

There are still a few ppl out there who don't view PvE as a necessary evil, and when you get one in your group you'll know it immediately ;)

programmed
10-25-2014, 07:03 AM

I hate goldfever. I can be a bear with str angel and he still kills me in 1 hit.

Ruby!!!
10-25-2014, 07:43 AM
The goldfever 1 hitter only occurs when you are on combo elixir or after the fever has been spread from player to player. A normal first hit isn't that bad.
Guess it's rare today to have ppl without combo elix so everyone skips goldfever.

dudetus
10-25-2014, 01:37 PM
Gooooold... FEEVA

Ruby!!!
10-25-2014, 01:58 PM
Gooooold... FEEVA

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=552&stc=1&d=1313861563

Stolen here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?33981-Pocket-Legends-T-Shirt-Design-Contest-Win-the-Shield-of-Legends-and-Your-Shirt!&p=387955&viewfull=1#post387955)

Somemager
10-25-2014, 02:01 PM
Gooooold... FEEVA

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=552&stc=1&d=1313861563

Stolen here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?33981-Pocket-Legends-T-Shirt-Design-Contest-Win-the-Shield-of-Legends-and-Your-Shirt!&p=387955&viewfull=1#post387955)

Old but gold *bah dum ts*

Tweeter D Bird
10-27-2014, 06:55 PM
So what happened to your original toons?

Lexlyde
10-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Im an Eclipse member and still "active" not right now because I don't have time to but in a few weeks i'll be back.

Ps: my main in Eclipse is Elismar.

Ruby!!!
11-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Im an Eclipse member and still "active" not right now because I don't have time to but in a few weeks i'll be back.

Ps: my main in Eclipse is Elismar.
Hiya! Happy to see there is one more! :)

Armourslash
11-01-2014, 03:03 AM

I thought gold fever had muscles.

Ruby!!!
11-18-2014, 01:19 PM
Sooooooooooooooo I've collected all AO3/shadow cave sets and I am gonna get all mystery sets only question is...
Which cyber set is it gonna be? I will keep just one char so there will be only one set. As I got all the other L50 gear it's gonna be just for looks. Which set you like best?

programmed
11-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Sooooooooooooooo I've collected all AO3/shadow cave sets and I am gonna get all mystery sets only question is...
Which cyber set is it gonna be? I will keep just one char so there will be only one set. As I got all the other L50 gear it's gonna be just for looks. Which set you like best?

Nice! Since you're a mage I'd get the int cyber set but most people seem to get the dex one I think because it looks better than the others plus you don't have to buy or farm the weapon for it (unless you use the talon set).

Ruby!!!
11-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Nice! Since you're a mage I'd get the int cyber set but most people seem to get the dex one I think because it looks better than the others plus you don't have to buy or farm the weapon for it (unless you use the talon set).
Yeah my first thought also was mage=int but I find shadow looks so much better...
I both like the blaster and the sword sets so I'm not sure about it... If only I could do the quest multiple times with the same char :/

programmed
11-19-2014, 03:37 PM
Yeah my first thought also was mage=int but I find shadow looks so much better...
I both like the blaster and the sword sets so I'm not sure about it... If only I could do the quest multiple times with the same char :/

Yeah shadow does look much better.

Well you said you're both int and str in that contest thread, right? So if you're stuck between the dex and the str, I'd do the str. Then you won't have to respec to use the dex one.

Ruby!!!
11-25-2014, 11:01 AM
Bought some extra cs slots for additional sales only to find out that underbidding by 1 gold is a big thing now. Some ppl... Oo
Gonna keep selling bulk to merches that's way more convenient.

AppleNoob
11-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Bought some extra cs slots for additional sales only to find out that underbidding by 1 gold is a big thing now. Some ppl... Oo
Gonna keep selling bulk to merches that's way more convenient.

I literally tried to sell a l71 beastly scythe for 400k and people kept underbidding till it was as low as 150k. I got so frustrated.

Ruby!!!
05-17-2016, 10:54 AM
Got new phone first thing I tried PL ;)
By now even Weirdoville humania seems empty... :(

DocDoBig
05-17-2016, 11:07 AM
Gooooold... FEEVA

Bro your forum title, change it

Burningdex
05-18-2016, 12:55 AM
this was 2014 when this was made? time flies..

The Happiness
05-19-2016, 08:22 AM

It sure does!

Got new phone first thing I tried PL ;)
By now even Weirdoville humania seems empty... :(

Hello stranger! How's things?

Ruby!!!
05-19-2016, 10:54 AM

Ikr! I thought that this was like 6 months ago maybe 7 but yeah... there are babies of parents that haven't had met yet when I last posted Oo

Hello stranger! How's things?

Hey there :) I gotta admit I needed a sec to sort out who's this because of old account / new account name ;)
It's all new - new place that is the old place and a new job that is somehow related to my back then job and my in between job is my off day activity now and it's all good. For now :)

How are you doing?

I was in game for a bit the last days and I didn't recognize a single ign which could mean a) there are only new ppl online b) old ppl renamed their chars or c) my memory decays. Probably it's all three. Then I saw 'doubling gold' in chat and I was like awww some things never change :D

bosstinytitan
05-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Ikr! I thought that this was like 6 months ago maybe 7 but yeah... there are babies of parents that haven't had met yet when I last posted Oo

Hey there :) I gotta admit I needed a sec to sort out who's this because of old account / new account name ;)
It's all new - new place that is the old place and a new job that is somehow related to my back then job and my in between job is my off day activity now and it's all good. For now :)

How are you doing?

I was in game for a bit the last days and I didn't recognize a single ign which could mean a) there are only new ppl online b) old ppl renamed their chars or c) my memory decays. Probably it's all three. Then I saw 'doubling gold' in chat and I was like awww some things never change :D

The day "gold doubling" dies is the day we know PL is truly dead.

The Happiness
05-20-2016, 01:05 AM
How are you doing?

Pretty good thanks! So busy though. I have literally no idea how I used to play pl for hours and hours each day lol. I haven't played for about 18 months now but I do pop back to the forums every little while. Old habits die hard! Good to hear from you :)

Ruby!!!
05-21-2016, 01:57 AM
Yeah now I don't get at all how I could put that much time into this. A while ago I tried to explain my whole PL experience to someone I'm sure weirded them out Oo

I noticed no matter how long I didn't play when I come back I don't need to to get used to controls and so on it seems to be muscle memory... happy they keep this running so I can reinstall PL every other year and reminisce ;)

Ruby!!!
05-21-2016, 02:01 AM
Asking the important questions: Is there a sparkling level 80 set? I think I haven't seen one yet

bosstinytitan
05-21-2016, 12:50 PM
Asking the important questions: Is there a sparkling level 80 set? I think I haven't seen one yet

Unfortunately, none of the sets have either sparkles or set bonuses, as far as I know

Suentous PO
05-21-2016, 06:44 PM
Unfortunately, none of the sets have either sparkles or set bonuses, as far as I know

Truth

However despite that there is no set bonus, the stat difference between the first released (cheaper) elites, and the new elites (magor arzac warat) is comparable to a set bonus.

Here is my Mage wearing the second best elite armor and looking at the stat bump from just one piece of magor

The redic price of the elites that are too expensive to list in cs could be viewed as similar to the cost of having to farm crafting materials from a new cap plus all the set pieces to get a set bonus

sebbyc
05-23-2016, 12:59 AM
1. Idek
2. It's normal now even though it's still now allowed. They think that because pl is dying, no devs will step in the way to prevent it.
3. AVOID HUMANIA!!' It was pretty normal when only lilbabymonkey and cool op 66 angel pvp and 71 monarch helm ppl with 71 elites were chillin in the town. Now it's infested with kids talking about adult stuff. Most of them are foxes and the fox population is growing. The infestation of foxes is exponentially growing by 20 million. Lol. (Sorry people with foxes. But it is true. You have to admit it that foxes HAVE taken over humania). Humania is now a third world nation. It's in complete poverty. There is no point in trying to save humania.

Sent from my iPhone SE using Tapatalk

Ruby!!!
05-24-2016, 07:27 AM

However despite that there is no set bonus, the stat difference between the first released (cheaper) elites, and the new elites (magor arzac warat) is comparable to a set bonus.

But still I love the moment you equip the last piece and you get a nice sparkling set effect I always found that very motivating to farm gear. I never grew to like 21 and 51 ger for that reason and I really appreciated that they introduced set bonuses for scaled gear in Nuri's.
The numbers are impressive though thank you for showing. :) What's the hit % on a 80 bird? 1000 %? ;)

3. AVOID HUMANIA!!' It was pretty normal when only lilbabymonkey and cool op 66 angel pvp and 71 monarch helm ppl with 71 elites were chillin in the town. Now it's infested with kids talking about adult stuff. Most of them are foxes and the fox population is growing. The infestation of foxes is exponentially growing by 20 million. Lol. (Sorry people with foxes. But it is true. You have to admit it that foxes HAVE taken over humania). Humania is now a third world nation. It's in complete poverty. There is no point in trying to save humania.

Compared to when I made this thread it seems quiet and peaceful in Humania now.. Still having a hard time recognizing foxes and rhinos most times in dungeon I think 'now what's wrong with that bird?' until I see them skipping around the map.

plpr
05-24-2016, 02:04 PM
1. Idek
2. It's normal now even though it's still now allowed. They think that because pl is dying, no devs will step in the way to prevent it.

Sent from my iPhone SE using Tapatalk

Lol i thought the same thing a year ago

Ruby!!!
05-26-2016, 12:10 PM
I cheated on PL and re tried AL :o

Befs
05-26-2016, 12:55 PM
I cheated on PL and re tried AL :o

Mwahaha join the dark side.

Ruby!!!
08-31-2016, 12:00 PM
Nah, didn't like it.

Holdmywand
08-31-2016, 03:33 PM
tip 1 never change email or pw or sts will think u bought or sold ur account sts logic

Ruby!!!
12-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Sooo... Best gear plat gear... That's something new

Ruby!!!
12-02-2016, 10:39 AM
tip 1 never change email or pw or sts will think u bought or sold ur account sts logic
Did that happen?

Ruby!!!
12-05-2016, 12:25 PM
So just two years later yesterday I bought it. That's determination

Ruby!!!
12-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Triple post and self quote can someone say something so I don't seem a crazy person please?

End
12-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Triple post and self quote can someone say something so I don't seem a crazy person please?

Sup, How are you? :eagerness:

Xyzther
12-05-2016, 01:35 PM

You joined the forums 10 days after me :p

XghostzX
12-05-2016, 03:31 PM

You might've joined 10 days before her, but you're always #1 in my heart <3

Ruby!!!
12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Sup, How are you? :eagerness:
Fine, thank you! I made a second char so I can wear more gear! :) Thanks for coming to my rescue! Ppl were already msging me in game about my babbling on here

See I is new gen :o Do you remember why you joined? For me it was guild stuff

You might've joined 10 days before her, but you're always #1 in my heart <3
Hey this is my thread send me cute heart emojis >: (
Jk all good thanks for posting!

What's your fav l50 class and set combo?

Xyzther
12-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Fine, thank you! I made a second char so I can wear more gear! :) Thanks for coming to my rescue! Ppl were already msging me in game about my babbling on here

I joined because I needed a price check for level 50 pink sbl, it was like 150k at the time lol, I remember bunnyshoota was the one who answered me

And I apologize for what ghost said, him and I have a love too strong for most people to understand

XghostzX
12-05-2016, 06:52 PM

He might have a favorite 50 class/set combo, but he is always #1 in my heart.

CHINDUSTER
12-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Oh man, oh man, not again.
- Drake

:emmersed:
(pure dex shotty mage best)

XghostzX
12-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Oh man, oh man, not again.
- Drake

:emmersed:
(pure dex shotty mage best)

Congrats on getting your ban revoked!

Ruby!!!
12-27-2016, 02:26 PM
And now for some serious gaming issues
I noticed that prices for what I think twink gear is high that is the stuff I sell Expert 200k shivering 100k 45 ballista 250k
And now my general wondering... Is that cause ppl just have tons of gold and prices inflate or because no one farms this stuff anymore?

And my specific wondering is what level I could farm so far I do recipes and 15 and 45 and 51 is there anything low level where you PvP people need items?
I really like scaled farming but as the it's no one in game it should be something you can solo without elix. I ruled out 21 as I can't solo that
Is there something AO1 or AO2 worth farming scaled?

lakersrockftw
12-27-2016, 06:48 PM
And now for some serious gaming issues
I noticed that prices for what I think twink gear is high that is the stuff I sell Expert 200k shivering 100k 45 ballista 250k
And now my general wondering... Is that cause ppl just have tons of gold and prices inflate or because no one farms this stuff anymore?

And my specific wondering is what level I could farm so far I do recipes and 15 and 45 and 51 is there anything low level where you PvP people need items?
I really like scaled farming but as the it's no one in game it should be something you can solo without elix. I ruled out 21 as I can't solo that
Is there something AO1 or AO2 worth farming scaled?
Yup it's because of inflation, everyone is farming gold so the prices are all high. I noticed that too even though I keep on playing off and on. During humania cap shivering talons went for 10 or 20k max now it's going for 300k. Hopefully the prices will slowly go back to normal once the event ends. And you can farm ao1 sand storm for 39 and 40 drops, with any toon, once you hit ao2 it turns scaled I think.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ruby!!!
01-19-2017, 11:09 AM
Challenge! Can anyone get more kills on a level 5? Don't mean old kill twinks just new toons