PDA

View Full Version : Halloween EVENT!!

Szangheili
10-06-2014, 03:46 PM
I honestly didn't expect STS to create a small campaign for the Halloween event! I simply love it and am enjoying it so far, it's an easy way to make lots of resources pretty fast without the risk of losing (or gaining) any trophies. Just a heads up to those who are willing to play it, it isn't so difficult so try to use the minimum amount of units/magic used to benefit the most from it. Thanks STS and I wish you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! [emoji13][emoji13]

HUGE EDIT: After the third map of the Halloween campaign.. It becomes real difficult lol..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zena0011
10-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Fun, fun, Fun....but what does the coffin do?

Szangheili
10-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Coffin is just like the pumpkin I think , I didn't buy it since its worth 500 plat.. I'm sure it's just as useless as the flag.. Just a cool vanity to own

Dienoobs
10-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Finished maps first day guys.. Wanna add a couple more? Lol

Milan Lame Man
10-09-2014, 04:45 PM

Not everyone pumped tons of plat into the game in the first few days. Most people find the maps quite difficult.

Szangheili
10-09-2014, 08:23 PM

Grats.. Lol you sure are lucky to have enough money to spend freely on this game .. I beat all of them just didn't three star em, lol just took enough money and blew the castle up :)

Jeremyfr
10-16-2014, 06:41 AM
Not everyone pumped tons of plat into the game in the first few days. Most people find the maps quite difficult.

I didn't pump a single penny in to this game, but i finished all maps. Got my castle 7 maxed out, just got castle 8 and doing pretty fine with it aswell. I honestly don't think you need to pay for this game to become the best.

Szangheili
10-16-2014, 09:32 AM
Of course you don't.. But you're not the best and to be honest , we both know that if you do spend money you clearly get up there faster than normal.. Without money all you need is time and not everyone has that when you're busy working and spending time with your wife .

zena0011
10-17-2014, 07:18 PM
Good call szangheili.

Jeremyfr
10-19-2014, 07:38 AM
Of course you don't.. But you're not the best and to be honest , we both know that if you do spend money you clearly get up there faster than normal.. Without money all you need is time and not everyone has that when you're busy working and spending time with your wife .

I see what you're saying, ofcourse you'll probably have to pay to become the best. But I more talking about the Halloween Maps, that those are also not that hard. Just play it smart, you don't have to clear the map in 1 shot. Just take 1 gold vault at a time ;)

Cowy
01-08-2015, 06:22 PM
I'm a cow.

Cowy
01-10-2015, 05:32 PM
It does things

Oazheazafe
09-23-2015, 03:10 PM
STS surely plans many things for AB. Wait and see ;)