PDA

View Full Version : Destiny

Helicopter
10-06-2014, 04:26 PM
I started playing Destiny on the PS4 just two days ago, and I'm pretty happy to find myself in level 12.
If anyone wants to add me, my PSN is doublezeus
I wont be able to play this week, too much going on, but for infos sake, I'm a Level 12 Hunter with pretty decent gear.

Any end-gamers willing to share tips on leveling up?
Also, where's the best place to farm glimmer?

GreenLord
10-06-2014, 05:32 PM
My brotha just bought it for the Xbox One. When summer vacation starts i can play it with him :D

Roberto077
10-06-2014, 05:55 PM
I started playing Destiny on the PS4 just two days ago, and I'm pretty happy to find myself in level 12.
If anyone wants to add me, my PSN is doublezeus
I wont be able to play this week, too much going on, but for infos sake, I'm a Level 12 Hunter with pretty decent gear.

Any end-gamers willing to share tips on leveling up?
Also, where's the best place to farm glimmer?

Don't worry so much about glimmer. You wont get much no matter where you go because there is no currency scaling like in the Legends games or Borderlands,

CAK Vader
10-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Glimmer is useless, once you get to 30k...e.e

CARNIVALCLOWN
10-07-2014, 12:22 PM
aw honk this game looks awesome i watched my friends play it. Id so be a titan exo. With a sniper

CAK Vader
10-07-2014, 03:49 PM
aw honk this game looks awesome i watched my friends play it. Id so be a titan exo. With a sniper

Titan is amazing, I've never used it.

Helicopter
10-07-2014, 04:18 PM
aw honk this game looks awesome i watched my friends play it. Id so be a titan exo. With a sniper You'd find that snipers aren't so useful when you get to higher missions, Destiny likes giving us hordes. Honk hehehehe.

CAK Vader
10-08-2014, 11:39 PM
You'd find that snipers aren't so useful when you get to higher missions, Destiny likes giving us hordes. Honk hehehehe.

@.@ depends...of he's doing pvp an exotic or legendary sniper pwns Lawl