10-07-2014, 03:13 AM
Don't even know what that means.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-07-2014, 03:35 AM
What? You mean crafting armors?

SacredKnight
10-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Don't even know what that means.

I think he means getting items, components, ingredients etc. to create a new and much more powerful item. Much like how we have crafting system for Nekro and the Arcane Ring. However most probably some thing less expensive and more or less Elite/No pay option based. Much like the recently announced Mythic Amulet (level 41) which will be purely Elite Based :)

adhyss
10-08-2014, 07:48 PM
yes sacred right,material to make gear more better but this material didnt have conection with base stat (str,dex,int) that just can be loot from mob or boss in elite region (like teeth and vial but tradeable and not too rare like vial). But in no pay option base i lil bit disagree coz sts need some income to,maybe this material can be added inside lock (i think this will be nice for everyone). This material is finished goods (not like essence) so we already can forge gear when we loot this material. And about the system i think maybe like this,click on the material and choose option use/open in screen. After we click,screen option forge will show up and tell us to choose which gear that we want to forge then we hear sound "clank clank" forge +1 bulwark success. And the success rate becomes smaller when we got more + on gear. this will make ppl have reason again to run elite map. but i'm still not sure bout rarity of this material.

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 08:29 PM
yes sacred right,material to make gear more better but this material didnt have conection with base stat (str,dex,int) that just can be loot from mob or boss in elite region (like teeth and vial but tradeable and not too rare like vial). But in no pay option base i lil bit disagree coz sts need some income to,maybe this material can be added inside lock (i think this will be nice for everyone). This material is finished goods (not like essence) so we already can forge gear when we loot this material. And about the system i think maybe like this,click on the material and choose option use/open in screen. After we click,screen option forge will show up and tell us to choose which gear that we want to forge then we hear sound "clank clank" forge +1 bulwark success. And the success rate becomes smaller when we got more + on gear. this will make ppl have reason again to run elite map. but i'm still not sure bout rarity of this material.

My deduction of mis-communicated threads is flawless >;-}

adhyss
10-08-2014, 08:37 PM
My deduction of mis-communicated threads is flawless >;-}

meh...whats that mean? -.-

Newcomx
10-08-2014, 09:05 PM
To my knowledge on other mmo, every successful gear or equipment forge (mark by +1 to +10) increase attack.... unsuccessful forge will break the gear or equipment.

Froxanthar
10-08-2014, 11:10 PM
+1 - +6 won't break the equipment if fail. +7 - + 10 will break the equipment if fail and success rate much lower. Use Jelly Of Plat ( 25 plats each ) to make the weapon won't break if fail when forging.

adhyss
10-09-2014, 07:09 PM
are u guys sure about gear will break if forge failed? :vshock: can u imagine gear with 1m +++ price break... :unconscious: ...how bout if we fail,gear will got down grade. for example : if we already have +6 gear then fail when doin forge,gear will be back to +5,but just once if we try again then failed gear stay at +5. what do u guys think?