PDA

View Full Version : A ridiculous bug!

Marika1
10-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Hello! I dunno if i am posting in the right section of the forum and i didn't want to send an email to stg, because a few have been left unanswered, so might as well post here. Please move if it's not in the right section.

In pvp, i've noticed a super annoying bug, if you play the mage class. Sometimes when you press mana shield, it doesn't come out. And no, i am not talking about the 2 sec delay here. Sometimes, it just takes my cooldown, but the animation does not appear (the sound is there tho), my mana remains full, yet my health is still going down when attacked, all this while the ms skill is cooling down. Has anyone else notice this or had this happen to him? Or is it just me? It's very annoying!

bosstinytitan
10-06-2014, 10:08 PM
That happens to me when I lag badly

Burningdex
10-07-2014, 02:13 AM
takes 2 seconds fkr it to come up and work

bearuang
10-07-2014, 02:55 AM
And ur fire can through tree, ur ice can over range when u knocked back

harvey
10-07-2014, 02:50 PM
It may because you are fighting a bird and they use blast shot. If you did not know if a blast shot hits you when your mana shield is active it will instantly destroy it and continue with the cool down. This might be what you are experiencing

Marika1
10-08-2014, 03:59 AM
It may because you are fighting a bird and they use blast shot. If you did not know if a blast shot hits you when your mana shield is active it will instantly destroy it and continue with the cool down. This might be what you are experiencing

My mana doesn't go down even if im blasted. It stays the same when this bug happens. Maybe it's because of some sort of lag i dunno, but still strange.

Darkterror
10-10-2014, 10:15 PM
This game supposed to be balanced by now. and its worst than ever....that egg still can kill anything. There has being a new cap and I bet you guys still getting killed by the same people all over and over again. Bears stun anything forever. Only mages can fight stuns with heal. The new str set can barely kill savage. I dono where this game is goin honestly if i do not see that egg removed from "end game" pvp i will not buy plat untill something is done about it. And im very serious about this.

iiirootzz
10-10-2014, 11:53 PM
This game supposed to be balanced by now. and its worst than ever....that egg still can kill anything. There has being a new cap and I bet you guys still getting killed by the same people all over and over again. Bears stun anything forever. Only mages can fight stuns with heal. The new str set can barely kill savage. I dono where this game is goin honestly if i do not see that egg removed from "end game" pvp i will not buy plat untill something is done about it. And im very serious about this.

oh dear, one boycotter. :l