PDA

View Full Version : Towne Gear

drewcapu
01-31-2011, 01:38 PM
It seems common for people to switch into gear for when they go to Towne that they would never use in a dungeon.

Why not have a setting (not a loadout) that automatically changes to your towne gear only while you're in towne?

It would also save a little embarassement for those few times you forget to switch gears after getting invited to a high-level dungeon. (No, I haven't done that. haha)

Ya, I'd probably pay 5 Plat for that!

(but I'd rather just have more loadout slots that can be easier to get to from the hud)

StompArtist
01-31-2011, 01:42 PM
It seems common for people to switch into gear for when they go to Towne that they would never use in a dungeon.

Why not have a setting (not a loadout) that automatically changes to your towne gear only while you're in towne?

It would also save a little embarassement for those few times you forget to switch gears after getting invited to a high-level dungeon. (No, I haven't done that. haha)

Ya, I'd probably pay 5 Plat for that!

(but I'd rather just have more loadout slots that can be easier to get to from the hud)

I could only see that if the made real towne gear that give discount at stores or higher payload when taking quests or a suit that must be worn for certain NPC to talk to you... and such.

Junside
01-31-2011, 02:12 PM
I wear crap when heading into forest haven, and I have my fisherman look for casual occasions. :D

KaotiicxDream
01-31-2011, 02:59 PM
Nice idea...

Fyrce
01-31-2011, 03:27 PM
Heee... I HAVE forgotten to switch out. Even gone a couple mobs in and then oh, hey, gotta switch gears! LOL. And I didn't get kicked. Man, I love people in PL!

Sometimes I remember when I wonder why we aren't doing lots of damage :P and no one yells at me! Did I mention I love PL players?

Arterra
02-01-2011, 07:42 AM
its funny to go into VL with a kite shield xD even if it is an ursan one

Kalielle
02-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Would love this too, or else to have more load-out slots. I have all four of my slots taken up by my dual build loadouts so no slots left for town gear on my main hehe.

Arterra
02-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Would love this too, or else to have more load-out slots. I have all four of my slots taken up by my dual build loadouts so no slots left for town gear on my main hehe.

being able to buy 2 more loadouts would be HYPER-EPIC

Riccits
02-01-2011, 12:27 PM
yep i would love more loadouts too... just for dual i need 4...