PDA

View Full Version : Which pet for PvE ?

hllckr
10-07-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi which pet is good for PvE mages?Under 3M

Instanthumor
10-08-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm not really good with this but I'd say you can buy grimm since it just so happens to be that time of year. If you wait until he's released for Halloween, you will be able to get a good price on him. Don't buy first day or two obviously because price will be high.

However, you typically need several pets for PVE, not just one. You'll need a pet that stuns like kelvin or George. You'll probably want abadon in your stable for leveling at the next expansion and also because he's pretty good for some bosses that require speed / armor. You're also going to want a pet with panic / terrify (which I think grim will do and also banish too). You can also get away with some very inexpensive pets like crawly--an underrated pet IMO.

Sorry, I don't really know too much about the legendary / mythic pets. Perhaps someone else can give you better insight.

And Shadowlurk.

Caabatric
10-08-2014, 06:10 PM
really pets under 3m worth buying are grimm(wait for Halloween event), slag(just all round good pet), and shadowlurk(crazy amount of dmg output with aa and a decent happiness bonus)

Others you might want to buy are dova, orion, and if you dont have ethyl(farmable i believe).