PDA

View Full Version : A Plat Sale, wouldn't that be great?

Candylicks
10-07-2014, 11:30 AM
StS did a great job banning the plat farmers, yet sadly we lost Native X offers for the people who legitimately depended on those. Many of us are looking forward to the Halloween event, I think it drops next week. Seems like the plat sale comes towards the end of the events, would be a decent thing to have the plat sale come this week BEFORE the event. Give everyone a chance to recoup a little bit and enter the event with plat stocked so we can re-surge the economy the right way.

What about you? Would you be excited to have a plat sale this weekend before the Halloween event?

Endkey
10-07-2014, 12:01 PM
And why would they do that lol? that would be a loss for them. They will announce the plat sale maybe after this event

octavos
10-07-2014, 12:06 PM
And why would they do that lol? that would be a loss for them. They will announce the plat sale maybe after this event

And.... why would anyone want to buy platinum after the event..transferring plat to gold isn't a wise decision, and everything that is desirable will be used with tokens and energy. So actually it would be a good decision to have a plat sale like they did with ursoth event, Maybe the sale after a few weeks during the event.

This helped many get caught up and get anything before it becomes discontinued till next year. Like pets, vanities, armors and of course weapons. And, if they miss the event people who invested early can reap the rewards of early access from the AH.

So like candy says..I agree with a plat sale :) thats if the devs want to of course.

Madxnoob
10-07-2014, 12:14 PM
They may drop it half-way through event like last time .. better than not at all ^-^

Anarchist
10-07-2014, 12:20 PM
I dont think event is next week.
I think a plat sale will come next week or right before event.

Plat sale=More buyers.
No plat sale=Less buyers.

Less buyers= Expensive kits

Expensive kits=Angry mob.

Candylicks
10-07-2014, 12:43 PM
My crystal ball says event is next week (it's the 3rd week of October)

Plat sale before would be sooooo sweet. Ya know, give one to the players and all StS. Come on, we earned it!

ueveotadeo
10-07-2014, 12:48 PM
I hope we get plat sale this weekend....

Ticklish
10-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Yes please!

Appeltjes
10-07-2014, 02:06 PM
I hope plat sale and event is in 2 weeks cause im on a vacation next week:)

Endkey
10-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Imo people are going to buy plats on event, and they are going to buy plats on sale, so if they have a sale on event i think that could have less profit. Just my opinion tho

Appeltjes
10-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Just let the plat sale be in the last week, whales will probably buy plat at the start of the event so sts makes good profit and cheapies will then buy plat later on:)

Bunny♥
10-07-2014, 09:13 PM

Its not a loss, actually...there would be higher % of players who will buy plats during/before event than after event.

Justsomebody
10-07-2014, 09:37 PM
I dont think event is next week.
I think a plat sale will come next week or right before event.

Plat sale=More buyers.
No plat sale=Less buyers.

Less buyers= Expensive kits

Expensive kits=Angry mob.

Hahaha^^
Well :P I really don't buy much plat without a plat sale...if I do it's maybe to RESPEC or name change or to get super gems lol [emoji18][emoji122]

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 01:17 AM
TBH A plat sale before or during the event would mean more players buying plat (O RLY?) and thus more players whom would open locks. Now, we pray for new event style locks (Not just those who want new Mythic Weps (REskinned) but those who rely on them for gold). Locks need plat, plat needs money. STS needs money and we have it, willingly and patiently waiting for a Plat Sale PLZ!

Chrisaetoshawker
10-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Why would it be a loss for them?
Plat isn't real money, and giving discount will attract more people to buy them
$£₩¢€¥

Raselph
10-08-2014, 05:35 AM
Why would it be a loss for them?
Plat isn't real money, and giving discount will attract more people to buy them
$£₩¢€¥

there's 2 reasons

1 the USD change rate

2nd

the lesser the plat price the more the buyers isnt and won't be 100% true at all times , before it was like 2900INR for 1700 before this dollar rate problem

things just get worse for the entire world

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 05:11 PM
there's 2 reasons

1 the USD change rate

2nd

the lesser the plat price the more the buyers isnt and won't be 100% true at all times , before it was like 2900INR for 1700 before this dollar rate problem

things just get worse for the entire world

Elaborate on what you mean by the USD change rate....

BaronB
10-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Example to buy plats for me in the uk is near half the price as I pay in gbp rather the usd so makes it cheapee. A plat sale makes it even cheaper still. Altho imo only way locks gona go up in value is if they stoped making event locked. Id bet locked wouldnt be 3/4 k if you could pop elon gear out of them...

Artae
10-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Id love a plat sell![emoji7]

UndeadJudge
10-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Elaborate on what you mean by the USD change rate....

USD = US Dollars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk