PDA

View Full Version : Simple question concerning Halloween Event

Anarchist
10-07-2014, 12:11 PM
So we all saw the annoucement Samhanye made days back, everyone got excited right?
Well i got excited too. Enough to bring me out of the login -upgrade- logout slumber.

Past two main Events have been based on Energy Balls. The energy system in the goblin event was rather whack though it got refined during the Ursoth event where a more F2P friendly system was adopted.

Long story short:
Will the halloween event witness a further evolution of the energy system? Will it remain the same? Or will it be finally taking away?

It would be good if a dev/mod shed some light on the matter too.

Pollata1246
10-07-2014, 12:24 PM
I would like it if it is removed. ........i hate waiting for the energy to come..........

Zylx
10-07-2014, 12:52 PM
They're likely going to keep the Energy system. I wish the event would be purely farming based rather than purely gold/plat based (like Tarlok). Basically, the leaderboard spots are mainly for rich players. It would be nice to see someone other than ravager, predator, zeus, etc on the leaderboard....

Anarchist
10-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Imagine if Onade popped out from nowhere and dominated LB this event, i would laugh from here to december. Lmao

Titanium
10-07-2014, 04:22 PM
They're likely going to keep the Energy system. I wish the event would be purely farming based rather than purely gold/plat based (like Tarlok). Basically, the leaderboard spots are mainly for rich players. It would be nice to see someone other than ravager, predator, zeus, etc on the leaderboard....

And it's not farming based? 10 essences to get a gem which can worth 70k?

You can make golds from almost everything. Replace the bard quests with the new event dailies - worths it.

Don't need to worry about the rich players. Let them get richer if they can. People who get richer have time and money to make those runs.

Predator wasn't part of any lb ( Ursoth even or Goblin event )

Zeus was #2 during Goblin event. He didn't run during Ursoth event to get in lb if I remember right.

Zylx
10-07-2014, 05:14 PM
And it's not farming based? 10 essences to get a gem which can worth 70k?

These energy kits make it mainly gold/plat based. And energy kits=participation. Sure you can farm energy essences, but that's not necessarily participating. The Tarlok Event was the complete opposite. You had to farm portals to participate in the main event and there were still daily quests in regular maps that you could complete even without portals. Im not talking about farming for gold.

You can make golds from almost everything. Replace the bard quests with the new event dailies - worths it.

Don't need to worry about the rich players. Let them get richer if they can. People who get richer have time and money to make those runs.

And how does that work for the other 99% of players who dont have millions to waste on energy kits?

Predator wasn't part of any lb ( Ursoth even or Goblin event )

Zeus was #2 during Goblin event. He didn't run during Ursoth event to get in lb if I remember right.

The main issue is, you see a lot of the solid gold/midas touch players on event LBs.

Responses in bold.

Anarchist
10-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Eh i have given up on Lb contests
But according to the leak from the insider info

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180042-The-Road-to-Necropolis-Arcane-Legends-Halloween-Tiered-Rewards!

Remiem talkin about tiers makes me assume energy kits will be a must.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-08-2014, 03:48 AM
So...the energy system is back.

j3peaz
10-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Energy system is here to stay. It was put in to bottleneck the gear/reward distribution. If you participated in the previous halloween and tarlok events you know how easy it was to get rewards. Energy kits help keep the supply a little bit lower which will bolster the demand and thus the prices

Gensin
10-08-2014, 07:57 AM
Zeus was #2 during Goblin event.

nice

Remiem
10-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Yes, the energy system will be back. But, with the Ursoth's Assault ability to craft kits so there's a little less of a bottleneck. :)

Iliketolol
10-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Since platinum farmers are gone @_@ expect kits to be very expensive @_@ save up ur gold!!

Anarchist
10-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Yes, the energy system will be back. But, with the Ursoth's Assault ability to craft kits so there's a little less of a bottleneck. :)

Thanks for answering!

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 04:30 PM
I feel like buying all the energy kits I can now.... And on another note, will there be a plat sale before the event?

octavos
10-10-2014, 12:11 PM

Heres a nice video for many to take a good look at..maybe energy might be a good thing...But it can also be devastatingly bad.
we need "use 3 energy get one free" for this event...because farming for essences, can be just as annoying as grinding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQtFo_E_Ea0&index=108&list=PLB9B0CA00461BB187

MoloToha
10-10-2014, 12:17 PM
Imagine if Onade popped out from nowhere and dominated LB this event, i would laugh from here to december. Lmao

Hahah, it would be quite hilarious. I remember how hard he worked in PvP rooms. I think that if he wanted, he would own AL solo.