PDA

View Full Version : Ok so I don't understand this game.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-31-2011, 02:29 PM
I started playing this game about a month and a half ago. I basically did quests and kept increasing my players strength. Whenever I found a weapon or any of that other stuff and it would increase my stats I would equip it. Recently I started getting serious about this game and realize there is more to it then completing quests. I just want to know what is up with these "rift sets" and other items. I feel like there is a lot I don't know about, and I just wish someone would be kind enough to spend some time explaining this to me and others who will have the same questions I do. Thanks in advance.

Arterra
01-31-2011, 02:34 PM
asking what are the higher level desired item sets?

str: rift or hate sets
int: cosmos or shadow sets
dex: void or sentinel sets

if you are unable to farm the items in the sets or buy them off the shop, you can take on the cyber quests to get a 'free' set after many hours of solid boss killing.

-by a set i mean a group of items that go together and have similar names. usually when the whole set is equipped, you get a added bonus to stats, though with some exceptions

look in the trading section for a few sticky threads about where to find these pinks: alien oasis 3; trials of the galactic overlord.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Ok thanks, I really enjoy playing this game and it is truely addicting, but I still do not understand the purpose of this game.

Arterra
01-31-2011, 02:52 PM
purpose? really dont get what you mean by that... its a game, more importantly a portable mmo game (massively multiplayer online) meaning you can collect items, kill monsters, and generally simply pass the time away in addictive gameplay with your friends, at the same time together.

there really isnt much else to get :S

StompArtist
01-31-2011, 02:53 PM
What do you mean by purpose? If you are looking for a "end game" with credits rolling you may be disappointed. This is a relatively non linear game with "ever growing" content.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-31-2011, 03:36 PM
Yea, I'm sorry I just re-read what I wrote. I actually just created a thread in the 'General Discussion' sub-forum to answer the questions I have.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18008-What-do-all-these-stats-mean

But thank you two for answering my thread.

bladesword
02-03-2011, 03:07 AM
I dont understand your name.
And do you need a purpose on games? on life?

Tsarra
02-03-2011, 12:06 PM
And do you need a purpose on games? on life?

I had never seen existential trolling until this very moment. My life is now complete. :p

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
02-04-2011, 02:08 PM
LOL this clown