PDA

View Full Version : The Road to Necropolis: Arcane Legends Halloween Tiered Rewards!

Remiem
10-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Halloween is creeping right up and I think it's about time to show off a few more of the new hair-raising treats you'll find in this seasonal event. Like our last couple of events, playing the seasonal content will earn you points so that you can progress through 4 different tiers of gameplay: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and the new Platinum tier. Moving up in the tiers isn't always easy, so we make sure that getting to each one is worth your while. Here are the prizes for reaching each of the Halloween event tiers:

For reaching bronze, you'll receive 3 Lesser Pumpkin Chests. You can open these chests to find energy kits (to access the boss zones), gold, Necropolis Tokens to redeem at the token vendor, or pieces of a spooky legendary gear set. If you hold on to them, you can also craft them into Greater Pumpkin Chests which have the chance for even better rewards.

At the Silver tier, you'll receive a Legendary Haunted Ring, set to your level, and a flaming pumpkin vanity helm that will definitely get some screams.

If you want a cool new companion, you'll want to get to Gold Tier, where you'll receive the new flying eyeball pet Blinky. He shoots LASERS from his eyes to damage multiple enemies.

Reaching platinum won't be any easy task, but it'll be well worth the effort. When you reach the top tier, you'll get a new gem to upgrade you gear with extra damage. Plus, the new title [Death's Hand].

We hope you like these new tiered rewards! Stay tuned for more teasers leading up to the Halloween Event in late October.

Amicusdei
10-07-2014, 04:59 PM
first

Capolista
10-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Thx for the info ami

Sounds fun!

Reunegade
10-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Energy kits... not a big fan, but we'll see how it plays out.

First off, kudos on the event. It looks really cool, but I just want to get a few things off my chest. Mainly: please do not make this event like Ursoth's Assault. Don't get me wrong, it was a great event, but Ursoth's Assault reskinned will not be that enjoyable for me, and I'm sure many players. Also, Ursoth's was pretty simple and got boring quickly. You fight the same four bosses every time. As this does sound like regular maps you would run, there are no mobs! This takes the challenge out of events like Ursoth's, because the mobs are 80% of a level.

Second, I do commend the idea of a unique gem. However, an OP damage boost is not the way to go. I would love a stone that gave extra speed, or dodge or anything. But, to be honest, damage is not the thing we want. Everyone is using one type of gem, and it will be no different now, as everyone will rush to get damage gems. I would love a speed gem- an exchange of some strength for 15% extra speed? Heck, I'm down. Now, however, I am assuming this off of being able to get super gems, so if you do not make a super gem variant I would be glad.

Third, please release a halloween type crate. We have an overflow of locked crates, and we absolutely need to reduce the amount of crates.

These are just some things I would like the StG crew to think about before releasing the final product. I love the theme, as Halloween is my favorite time of year, personally. But to be honest, I hope that y'all can improve the Halloween event from the mistakes you learned from Ursoth's Assault.

Visiting
10-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Lasers......From his friggin eye.....I like it :)

SacredKnight
10-07-2014, 05:06 PM
I...want..that..gem... Hopefully "Platinum Tier" won't require me to pay bucket loads of platinum, I mean that just wouldn't be fair :/
And on another note, will the locks be able to forged together for the new Halloween Mythic Equivalent? I hope so...that's how I made 90% of the gold from Ursoth...

octavos
10-07-2014, 05:06 PM
yes, nice rewards. :) I dont need that gem tho..unless many PvP XD

3 Comment / Opinion...

1. Platinum rewards need a bit more spark compared to the other tiers..maybe a vanity to accompany the death title..like maybe after you open the pet it becomes the same level as you..(Blinkey I mean) Because My sentinel title is still the best XD and theres nothing that can beat that.

2. but can the boss battles be a bit more balanced..not like Ursoth event were helena was the most hated..and people always left the partys. Energy isn't cheap, and i would love to have me some blinky's by the end of the event. I would love to have 3 gold tier toons again :)

3. will these common chests be less rare..because in ursoth, the chests I got were only from tokens.

wwwgagacomtr
10-07-2014, 05:10 PM
these r all ? armor helm or weap etc ? same old hellish is come or only these r ?

Candylicks
10-07-2014, 05:11 PM
YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you StS.

<3

Drop the date on us now, K?

Serancha
10-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Ooooh a "Laser". *holds up pinky*

Lookin good!

How much damage does a Grand Soul Stone give?

Leambow
10-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Oh man this is awesome

Reunegade
10-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Ooooh a "Laser". *holds up pinky*

Lookin good!

How much damage does a Grand Soul Stone give?
Theoretically, 14. However knowing how OP that would be, most likely less.

Sorcerie
10-07-2014, 05:19 PM
My body is ready.

Also, nice work on the rewards. The pumpkin vanity helm is sick and the new demon pet is wicked, and those gems are sure to be a big hit.

Well done this year. :D

Serancha
10-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Theoretically, 14. However knowing how OP that would be, most likely less.

Which is the entire reason for asking the question of the devs......

Reunegade
10-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Which is the entire reason for asking the question of the devs......
Sorry, didn't know who that was directed to. :)

Valkiryas
10-07-2014, 05:32 PM
New gem will add damage instead Dex, Int or Str?

So Nice! wich items will need or essences will need for the craf?

Ebezaanec
10-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Awesome! Can't wait for the event. I wonder if they will have another Arcane pet for LB lol

Question: Is the Soul Stone tradable? That would create problems if it is. I take an item, gem it with Soul Stone. Stash it and do it 2 more times on other characters for a total of +21 dmg.

Ravager
10-07-2014, 05:53 PM
So each character is able to get one damage stone? Or do you get a recipe for the stone at Platinum level?

Svvords
10-07-2014, 06:05 PM
endgame full-geared tanks utilizing bulwark is already running around with 8k hp and 2.5k armor, whats gonna stop them from sacrificing 3 grand gems from their bulwark and strapping 3 of these damage gems? theyre only losing approx 180hp from that trade-off, while gaining +21 dmg from normal variants of this gem.....gg mages

ketoh
10-07-2014, 06:08 PM
i like ...nice

Hectororius
10-07-2014, 06:12 PM
I hope the event gear remains unique to the lesser and greater pumpkin chests and not in lockeds or event lockeds.

The rest looks rather promising :)

Especially blinky!

Schnitzel
10-07-2014, 06:23 PM
I just hope to get the new pet

Raregem
10-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Does the gem bind to your character? Or are they tradable? I think they should be bound to your character like essences... otherwise it's going to cause some major issues.

Ardbeg
10-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Does the gem bind to your character? Or are they tradable? I think they should be bound to your character like essences... otherwise it's going to cause some major issues.

good question, what about gemmed items, can you use more then one gem on the same item?

CptAwsome
10-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Nice!! I like the look of the pet.
What can you purchase with the necropolis tokens?
Also can you only attain 1 soul stone per character? Or multiple?
Great job looks fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serancha
10-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Is there going to be anything farmable for the event? Or do you get the tier rewards then quit when you get bored of doing it on alts? We need user engagement. If Hellish gear has the same type of stats as last time, it's not going to cut the mustard in that respect.

Hectororius
10-07-2014, 07:09 PM
I think they would have called it a bound gem if it wasn't tradable. But platinum level is probably going to be very hard to attain, making the gems a real luxury item. Will be interesting to see these gems in action.

Arachnophobik
10-07-2014, 07:33 PM
That dmg stone O.O im sooooooooo getting that

Ravager
10-07-2014, 08:06 PM
endgame full-geared tanks utilizing bulwark is already running around with 8k hp and 2.5k armor, whats gonna stop them from sacrificing 3 grand gems from their bulwark and strapping 3 of these damage gems? theyre only losing approx 180hp from that trade-off, while gaining +21 dmg from normal variants of this gem.....gg mages

Actually, most of the dmg/kills comes from the curse. The raw dmg output for the bulwark is bad.

I think sniping rogues in TDM will benefit most.

SacredKnight
10-07-2014, 08:10 PM
From the sheer context of the post I can assume that the Soul Stone will be one per character as it's a reward for Platinum tier, this can also be backed up by the fact that there is no evidence to the contrary and the fact that the reward is the item itself and not a recipe. Whether it's bound to a character or if it's trade able makes a huge difference! No doubt someone can get multiple toons and get three stones then further more upgrade a Mythic/Arcane item with them....

The real question is:

If an item can be crafted with more then one Soul Stone?
Can these Soul Stones be traded?
If they can't be traded can an item upgraded with one still be traded?
The Soul Stone has an orange name, does that mean getting it would be a Mythic Achievement?

obee
10-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Dat platinum reward dough

Titanium
10-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Who stole Cyclops's pet?

Ravager
10-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Who stole Cyclops's pet?

Basic attack does 0 debuffs :/

Rhaindra
10-07-2014, 08:51 PM
New ring for rogue with 20 mana per second + craft with paracelcus stone = OP.

Justsomebody
10-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Aww I really can't wait till Halloween event [emoji173]️

Svvords
10-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Actually, most of the dmg/kills comes from the curse. The raw dmg output for the bulwark is bad.

I think sniping rogues in TDM will benefit most.

if you say most of the kills comes from the bulwark curse, then a bulwark with three of these babies equipped is going to have a two-pronged avenue for delivering a coup de grace, +21 dmg drastically improves skill damage as well as dps while maintaining a very god-like stat in terms of high armor and hp

just my 2 cents

Caabatric
10-07-2014, 10:04 PM
when i thought events couldnt get better sts yet again proves me wrong....

Farminer's
10-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Omg yes sooooo stocked I want that rogue vanity helm!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

radagan
10-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Just 2 questions
1. Are we allowed to plat with twinks?
2.is that halloween gem trade able?

Raselph
10-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Halloween is creeping right up and I think it's about time to show off a few more of the new hair-raising treats you'll find in this seasonal event. Like our last couple of events, playing the seasonal content will earn you points so that you can progress through 4 different tiers of gameplay: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and the new Platinum tier. Moving up in the tiers isn't always easy, so we make sure that getting to each one is worth your while. Here are the prizes for reaching each of the Halloween event tiers:

For reaching bronze, you'll receive 3 Lesser Pumpkin Chests. You can open these chests to find energy kits (to access the boss zones), gold, Necropolis Tokens to redeem at the token vendor, or pieces of a spooky legendary gear set. If you hold on to them, you can also craft them into Greater Pumpkin Chests which have the chance for even better rewards.

At the Silver tier, you'll receive a Legendary Haunted Ring, set to your level, and a flaming pumpkin vanity helm that will definitely get some screams.

If you want a cool new companion, you'll want to get to Gold Tier, where you'll receive the new flying eyeball pet Blinky. He shoots LASERS from his eyes to damage multiple enemies.

Reaching platinum won't be any easy task, but it'll be well worth the effort. When you reach the top tier, you'll get a new gem to upgrade you gear with extra damage. Plus, the new title [Death's Hand].

We hope you like these new tiered rewards! Stay tuned for more teasers leading up to the Halloween Event in late October.

NOW your TALKING!!

Brandycaj
10-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Aww cute Blinky hahah i want it

Gensin
10-07-2014, 10:57 PM
I like that pet, My first goal!
2nd goal is vanities!

Arachnophobik
10-07-2014, 10:59 PM
On second thought maybe it might be better if the stones cant be traded nor stashed. Probably would balance things out more with that issue about bulwark on three soulstones. If it was tradeable i could just imagine how the effects will be specially if it goes grand.

Anarchist
10-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Extra tier!!!

Energy kits cost a lot sts, remember there are no free offers and plat farmers arent there to pump cheap kits into cs for us!!

Iliketolol
10-07-2014, 11:13 PM
kits again -.-

Raselph
10-07-2014, 11:37 PM
alright looks like zeron is rdy for that event lb(if theres one) after a good long rest

FIRE UP GUYS!

Hadec
10-07-2014, 11:41 PM
ok i like...however lets see how it goes in event

Aziiii
10-08-2014, 01:32 AM
pumpkin rogue head part 2 haha this will be fun

gumball3000
10-08-2014, 01:40 AM
+9999 i think there should be a maximum of 1 gem/toon otherwise pvp will suffer more.

illwilly
10-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Even if soulbound and only one on a toon, u might be able to trade the item with 7dmg gem to youre next toon and gem another 7 and so on? Iseeproblems.. hope its max one pr. account really, or im farming this on as much toons as possible, and swapping gear from toon to toon getting atleast one 7dmg gem on each gearslot if thats max u can do pr item..

Eski
10-08-2014, 01:48 AM
Im wiered now .. No arcane pet? Lolol

Anarchist
10-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Let the paracletus gems be tradeable thanks.

Dex_addict
10-08-2014, 02:14 AM
Awesome!! Can't wait :) Not a huge fan of the energy system I must admit....that gem tho!!! :banana:

Haligali
10-08-2014, 03:14 AM
My biggest fears so far about the paracelsus stone is:

- Can we farm essences and craft these? If there will be 1 gem/toon, price will go around 500k+ no chance for supergems, or it will be a privilege of ultra-über rich people, causing the already existing imbalance more noticeable.

- Pure damage stat is a dangerous thing. It may sounds good, but if scaled wrong - just like the vampire amulet of malice last year - it will be useless at higher levels.

Eski
10-08-2014, 03:49 AM
Am i the only one that sees that this gem is a super cool way to earn the mythic achievement?

Pollata1246
10-08-2014, 03:55 AM
Im sure its not for nonplat players..........(didnt mean u christaeto....whatever ur name is)

Shimada
10-08-2014, 05:13 AM
On second thought maybe it might be better if the stones cant be traded nor stashed. Probably would balance things out more with that issue about bulwark on three soulstones. If it was tradeable i could just imagine how the effects will be specially if it goes grand.

IMHO, I support this kind of concept. Making the gem not being trade and unstable will balance things. It should be bound by character only. Also one item should have only one gem because why I say so. Even if gem are not being trade then if the toons sale the items to auction and the one who bought it can placed the other slot with the gem then it will be useless also, so make the gem only one per toon. Now this brings me to some thought, will the items that are being upgraded with this gems be tradeable?

Excuses
10-08-2014, 05:23 AM
Is there going to be anything farmable for the event? Or do you get the tier rewards then quit when you get bored of doing it on alts? We need user engagement. If Hellish gear has the same type of stats as last time, it's not going to cut the mustard in that respect.

This is my question too.
Any farmable gears that will actually usable?

Little Table
10-08-2014, 05:29 AM
ring 20M/s look nice :)

noahgoulin
10-08-2014, 05:33 AM
WOW the pet is funny :)

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 06:55 AM
That damage gem shouls be tradaeble

Shimada
10-08-2014, 07:02 AM
That damage gem shouls be tradaeble

Please state your reason universalpro to support your statement.

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 07:04 AM
For a mercher theres no point to get to the platinum tier as u cant sell the title and if u cant even sell gems then its pointless(for a mercher atleast).

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 07:05 AM
And it will also be a big disadvantage for the ppl who missed the halloweon event..

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 07:07 AM
But if they are made tradeable that difference might reduce( i m talking about pvp, since ppl who have missed the event wouldnt have the dmg advantage if they are made character-bound and that much dmg can affect a lot in pvp(if i m not wrong))

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 07:08 AM
And it might revive the broken economy!

Shimada
10-08-2014, 07:32 AM
But if they are made tradeable that difference might reduce( i m talking about pvp, since ppl who have missed the event wouldnt have the dmg advantage if they are made character-bound and that much dmg can affect a lot in pvp(if i m not wrong))

If it's tradeable then your suggesting it to be stashable also which in turn I can do the event in my 6 toons. But then how about some guys having 30 or more toons. Just imagine how many gems he can make and how many gems he can socket in the item. Armor,helm,weapon, ring and amulet. Then are you sure that all of the players can buy this gems in the market, not to consider the price.

GuardianTwo
10-08-2014, 07:50 AM
Maybe even if gems are tradeable, but the items are made to get socketed by only one gem then , MAYBE both problem r solved, of OP gear and Farmers...

Xeusx
10-08-2014, 08:01 AM
For a mercher theres no point to get to the platinum tier as u cant sell the title and if u cant even sell gems then its pointless(for a mercher atleast).

And it will also be a big disadvantage for the ppl who missed the halloweon event..

And it might revive the broken economy!
Spam post is not allowed.

If it's tradeable, warriors will rule all stats, lol.

Arachnophobik
10-08-2014, 08:12 AM

If your reason is that you think this will "fix the broken economy" then im afraid that isnt valid. Fixing a broken economy in exchange for the destruction of the very little class balance left in game is a very bad move.

Arachnophobik
10-08-2014, 08:18 AM
IMHO, I support this kind of concept. Making the gem not being trade and unstable will balance things. It should be bound by character only. Also one item should have only one gem because why I say so. Even if gem are not being trade then if the toons sale the items to auction and the one who bought it can placed the other slot with the gem then it will be useless also, so make the gem only one per toon. Now this brings me to some thought, will the items that are being upgraded with this gems be tradeable?

Thanks for your response :) imo, i think the items upgraded with this should be tradeable. But let it not stack. For example playerA has a soulstone equipped on his mythics, and buys a Magma Claymore with a soulstone from playerB in auction, the dmg will only take one soulstone effect, the other soulstone will be disregarded. This way, the items equipped with soulstone will also be available to new players who just started after the event and players who missed the event due to busy lives.

Shimada
10-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Thanks for your response :) imo, i think the items upgraded with this should be tradeable. But let it not stack. For example playerA has a soulstone equipped on his mythics, and buys a Magma Claymore with a soulstone from playerB in auction, the dmg will only take one soulstone effect, the other soulstone will be disregarded. This way, the items equipped with soulstone will also be available to new players who just started after the event and players who missed the event due to busy lives.

This is fine for me also. In this way all of the players can have the gem so all can have the fun.

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 09:18 AM
If it's tradeable then your suggesting it to be stashable also which in turn I can do the event in my 6 toons. But then how about some guys having 30 or more toons. Just imagine how many gems he can make and how many gems he can socket in the item. Armor,helm,weapon, ring and amulet. Then are you sure that all of the players can buy this gems in the market, not to consider the price.
Doing it in 30 toons require time effort and money and if they are ready to put in that then they deserve it

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 09:19 AM
If your reason is that you think this will "fix the broken economy" then im afraid that isnt valid. Fixing a broken economy in exchange for the destruction of the very little class balance left in game is a very bad move.
My bad i just said w/e came to my mind lol

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Maybe they can place a limit on it like 1 gem per item or w/e
Hmm i think some mod should clear the question about whether gem would be tradeable or not..

FluffNStuff
10-08-2014, 09:52 AM
This is a really interesting issue. Each 7 Points of RAW damage equates to a 140 point Aim Shot Crit (At the LOW end), so things can get out of hand EXTREMELY fast.
The questions are:
Is it a standard gem? (Trade/stash/sell) If so, then none of the other questions matter, expect 3 per equip, 5 equips,so just stay out of PvP or brace for an extra 3500 points of damage ;) )
If no, what can be done to the gem?

Next question, what can be done to what is socketed with the gem?
If it can not be sold, then that crashes a 100M gold ring ...
If it can be sold, that means another player could add another gem, sell, rinse, repeat. This would be 3 gems per equip, 5 equips, this would equate to 3,500 Points of Aim Shot Crit.
Would that gem take effect (It might not, remember, we are waiting on a new client, this may be a new feature)
If it can be sold, but does not take effect, that means players will have a Damage Gem on each of their equipment, so 5. In this scenario, it would ~only~ equate to 700 points of Aim Shot Crit.

Next, if the item crafted can not be sold, then can it be stashed?
If yes, then back to previous. If each gem added takes affect, then we have 3,500 points of damage, if only one, then 700 points of damage. (Assuming you want to crash the value of your equipment to zero)
If no, then you really crash what ever you use to zero since you can not even use it on an alt in the future.

XbladenunterX
10-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Wooooooo a gem ,vanity helm and an eyeball flying cyclops pet!! ahhhhh!!!!

The moment I get that pet,the first name that comes to my mind is CYCLOPS

PS: OMG!!,the pets eyeball is way bigger then my two eyeballs compared!!

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Though i dont like the stats of that pet.. Maybe if it had a dmg bonus instead of health and reduction it would be better:)
Plus the aa is not all that good

Haligali
10-08-2014, 11:19 AM
This is a really interesting issue. Each 7 Points of RAW damage equates to a 140 point Aim Shot Crit (At the LOW end), so things can get out of hand EXTREMELY fast.
The questions are:
Is it a standard gem? (Trade/stash/sell) If so, then none of the other questions matter, expect 3 per equip, 5 equips,so just stay out of PvP or brace for an extra 3500 points of damage ;) )
If no, what can be done to the gem?

Next question, what can be done to what is socketed with the gem?
If it can not be sold, then that crashes a 100M gold ring ...
If it can be sold, that means another player could add another gem, sell, rinse, repeat. This would be 3 gems per equip, 5 equips, this would equate to 3,500 Points of Aim Shot Crit.
Would that gem take effect (It might not, remember, we are waiting on a new client, this may be a new feature)
If it can be sold, but does not take effect, that means players will have a Damage Gem on each of their equipment, so 5. In this scenario, it would ~only~ equate to 700 points of Aim Shot Crit.

Next, if the item crafted can not be sold, then can it be stashed?
If yes, then back to previous. If each gem added takes affect, then we have 3,500 points of damage, if only one, then 700 points of damage. (Assuming you want to crash the value of your equipment to zero)
If no, then you really crash what ever you use to zero since you can not even use it on an alt in the future.

You forgot that regular gems also give damage stats, a grand glacial gem gives me 5.4 dmg.

Soundlesskill
10-08-2014, 11:25 AM
No vanities? Hmm..

FluffNStuff
10-08-2014, 11:28 AM
You forgot that regular gems also give damage stats, a grand glacial gem gives me 5.4 dmg.

That is effective damage, not RAW damage ...
My rogue has 407% Bonus Damage.
The Effective Damage is 574.
The RAW Damage is 143.
A Grand Fire Gem is 6 Dex which equals 3 Bonus damage. That get caculated as .03 * 143 = + 4.3 Effective Damage.
A Regular Soul Stone gives 7 Raw damage. Raw damage gets multiplied by current bonus damage. So it gives 28 Effective Damage.
It is a balancing act though, since if you give up to much dex, your Bonus Damage will go down and those raw damage will be worth less ...

noahgoulin
10-08-2014, 11:40 AM
It sound so great even better than ursoth!!
But i hope it's not gonna be very difficult so that only the mythic players can reach gold/platinium tiers :(
Good LUCK :)

Truememories
10-08-2014, 11:42 AM
My question: is this an Leaderbord-Platinum User- Contest ?

Haligali
10-08-2014, 12:13 PM
That is effective damage, not RAW damage ...
My rogue has 407% Bonus Damage.
The Effective Damage is 574.
The RAW Damage is 143.
A Grand Fire Gem is 6 Dex which equals 3 Bonus damage. That get caculated as .03 * 143 = + 4.3 Effective Damage.
A Regular Soul Stone gives 7 Raw damage. Raw damage gets multiplied by current bonus damage. So it gives 28 Effective Damage.
It is a balancing act though, since if you give up to much dex, your Bonus Damage will go down and those raw damage will be worth less ...

You are right, it will be more damage in stats. Huh that 7 seems A lot now.

Dex doesnt give raw damage too?

basketholic209
10-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Wow, sounds super interesting!! Can't wait any longer :)

Auso
10-08-2014, 12:39 PM
is it egg or pet? gems and chest treadable? and is it stile like urosh?? :)))))

Ihateppl
10-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Last event was 14 days long, which is two weeks, should be starting 2 weeks from now then.

FluffNStuff
10-08-2014, 12:55 PM
You are right, it will be more damage in stats. Huh that 7 seems A lot now.

Dex doesnt give raw damage too?

Yes, but only .05 Raw damage per dex, so at current Bonus damage, the Raw Damage part of a perfect fire would give 6 * .05 * 4 = 1.2 Effective damage which is still dwarfed by the Soul Stone.

Zeus
10-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Yes, but only .05 Raw damage per dex, so at current Bonus damage, the Raw Damage part of a perfect fire would give 6 * .05 * 4 = 1.2 Effective damage which is still dwarfed by the Soul Stone.

Yes. It seems that there will be a variety of builds now! I personally cannot wait to experiment with a combination of: fire, tarlok wind, soul stones, and elondrian shards.

Xorrior
10-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Blinkeh!

Haligali
10-08-2014, 02:25 PM

How you calculated your rogues raw damage, is that 143 without weapon?

Remiem
10-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Glad you guys are liking the new stuff!

FYI, the stone will not be tradable or stashable. So everyone will only have the chance to have one of them. The screenshot shows the damage increase for adding it to a lvl 41 mythic bow, and super-gemming does not increase this.

Reunegade
10-08-2014, 03:20 PM

FYI, the stone will not be tradable or stashable. So everyone will only have the chance to have one of them. The screenshot shows the damage increase for adding it to a lvl 41 mythic bow, and super-gemming does not increase this.
That's a bummer. Could you at least make them stashable?

octavos
10-08-2014, 03:24 PM
That's a bummer. Could you at least make them stashable?

agreed....like place a lock on 1 in stash.... because I don't have the right weapon or armor to use the gem on. maybe on the luck pendant..but I think thats what many wont be using it for.

eg: an exploit to this is simple for pvpers..have a lv 41 weapon or mythic and just stash it to another toon...and re-socket it when that toon reaches a plat tier. I think this gem thing might be an accident waiting to happen.

Jexetta
10-08-2014, 03:26 PM

Thinking this through, wouldn't you assume that people will just use their multiple toons to say, gem their bow, trade their bow to their other toon, gem again etc? Does Gemming make the item character bound?

Just because you make the gem character bound and not stashable doesn't really mean a whole lot if the item you gem on is stashable and tradeable (thid is from an item OP stand point, obviously the gem not being tradeable affects merchers etc).

Majorlegion
10-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Thinking this through, wouldn't you assume that people will just use their multiple toons to say, gem their bow, trade their bow to their other toon, gem again etc? Does Gemming make the item character bound?

Just because you make the gem character bound and not stashable doesn't really mean a whole lot if the item you gem on is stashable (From an item OP stand point, obviously the gem not being tradeable affects merchers etc).
They could do that or sts could just make it so there's only one slot for that gem Problem solve.

octavos
10-08-2014, 03:31 PM
They could do that or sts could just make it so there's only one slot for that gem Problem solve.

one slot for each piece..because as you have alts I can have 1 of those gems to each piece of armor, weapons, and jewlery...that equels tons of dmg on a twink.

Majorlegion
10-08-2014, 03:34 PM
one slot for each piece..because as you have alts I can have 1 of those gems to each piece of armor, weapons, and jewlery...that equels tons of dmg on a twink.
Nvm then

octavos
10-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Nvm then

those gems need to be account bound...but then that means tons of new accounts XD...geez looks like this wont help anyone lol, and theres no real way to block people from farming and gemeing there gear.

id say do away with the new gem, because its gonna start a flame war because a player has 5 of them (geming gear on alts and stashing)..compared to the average that have only 1 or just opening the flood gates and let people stash the new gems XD.

Majorlegion
10-08-2014, 03:38 PM
those gems need to be account bound...but then that means tons of new accounts XD...geez looks like this wont help anyone lol, and theres no real way to block people from farming and gemeing there gear.
What About only one character on your account can get the gem from platinum reward? But wouldn't that would probably make people mad?

octavos
10-08-2014, 03:40 PM
What About only one character on your account can get the gem from platinum reward? But wouldn't that would probably make people mad?

yes i would love to have the titles on alts. since thats part of the tier reward...but atm..people can just make another email account and obtain another gem.
just give everyone an equal shot..and let the gem be stashable. But I know this will cause issues soon...its gonna be a nerf fest again XD.

Majorlegion
10-08-2014, 03:41 PM
yes i would love to have the titles on alts. since thats part of the tier reward...but atm..people can just make another email account and obtain another gem.
Well I have no more ideas so I guess it up it sts.

octavos
10-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Well I have no more ideas so I guess it up it sts.

I don't care about the gem, but i have been on the forums for so long to know whats gonna happen next XD. but anything thats exploitable...will be exploited.
from remi just saying its not stashable....means there is other options...I hope theres changes now before its released.

Majorlegion
10-08-2014, 03:48 PM
I don't care about the gem, but i have been on the forums for so long to know whats gonna happen next XD. but anything thats exploitable...will be exploited.
from remi just saying its not stashable....means there is other options...I hope theres changes now before its released.
Imo 1 gem per character is better than someone walking around with full gamed gear.

FluffNStuff
10-08-2014, 04:03 PM

So ... is that raw damage or total damage? If it is total damage, does that mean it completely ignores bonus damage, or is ~adjustable~ based on other stats? And of course what others have asked, can a gemmed item be stashed/sold?

Andrisber
10-08-2014, 04:15 PM
What are the stats of a lvl 15 haunted ring? The dex one

octavos
10-08-2014, 04:30 PM
And of course what others have asked, can a gemmed item be stashed/sold?

FYI, the stone will not be tradable or stashable.

But since ive been talking about how people can find other ways to bypass the system...it should be stashable.

twoxc
10-08-2014, 05:19 PM
even if it isn't tradable, stashable or whatever, again someone did mention transferring the equipment onto that toon so it can gem it and then transfer it back. I have 3 level 41 toon, if i manage to get all 3 to platinum tier i get 3 parachelsus soul stone which then i can just transfer my mythic bow or arcane ring to each toon and just upgrade it with parachelsus soul stone. assuming it give the same damage as on the bow since it's level 41. +7+7+7 lol thats 21% damage increased, assuming it stack with the damage the ring has already.

OVER POWER isn't it? the ring will then be priceless lol.

twoxc
10-08-2014, 05:27 PM
here's a suggestion and just a thought lol make the parachelsus soul stone damage not stackable lol so then surely there's no point in upgrading more then once. those that in need of parachelsus soul stone will probably ask to buy off other people if they earned it, but probably lead to scammer etc etc. so really really gotta think this through.

Majorlegion
10-08-2014, 05:40 PM
here's a suggestion and just a thought lol make the parachelsus soul stone damage not stackable lol so then surely there's no point in upgrading more then once. those that in need of parachelsus soul stone will probably ask to buy off other people if they earned it, but probably lead to scammer etc etc. so really really gotta think this through.
That's actually a really good idea

Kakashis
10-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Just make it so that once bound, the item becomes character bound (non stash able and non tradable. That way you item sink the market as well!

Titanium
10-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Only lvl 41 can get the gem?

Universalpro
10-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Wait will the item upgraded with the stone be tradaeble?

Nitamana
10-08-2014, 11:17 PM
I think the unstack-able idea is the best. Actually, if the damage is stack-able you can add 15 gems (upto 105 damage) to a character. Imagine a few of this god/godress running around.

elitwarrio
10-09-2014, 02:42 AM
Let them not stashable and tradable pls...

Little Table
10-09-2014, 03:06 AM
yes 15 gems is 105dmg but hp 0

Little Table
10-09-2014, 03:10 AM
blood games (on warr) add 40-60dmg and 780hp

GuardianTwo
10-09-2014, 06:35 AM
Only lvl 41 can get the gem?

No, its just that it will give 7dmg on Lvl41 , but some less maybe 3dmg on Lvl15- items, like normal gems which give +3stat on high Lvl but +2/+1 on low lvl... Just my thinking on what I just read not sure, sorry if wrong :)

Nitamana
10-09-2014, 10:34 AM
105 damage raw damage (before multiplier)... about 300-350 after the multiplier... roughly 50-60% damage boost for a warrior.

octavos
10-09-2014, 11:10 AM

fantastic idea... lov it bud...NOW HERES A SOLUTION...this will stop anyone from making alts and trying to stack the gems..now whats funny is no dev has responded to any comments by players XD. So a way for the system to detect only "1" stone per toon would be nice :)

Universalpro
10-09-2014, 11:44 AM
fantastic idea... lov it bud...NOW HERES A SOLUTION...this will stop anyone from making alts and trying to stack the gems..now whats funny is no dev has responded to any comments by players XD. So a way for the system to detect only "1" stone per toon would be nice :)
Reminem already replied and told that the gem will not be tradaeble or stashable

octavos
10-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Reminem already replied and told that the gem will not be tradaeble or stashable

ok bud..maybe you haven't read any of my other posts or posts by others..but once a gem is sloted on an item, it can be stashed and transferred to another character that is made on that email account or another account that has a plat tier. So the whole reason im posting is PvP will be crazy if people can slot these great mythic gems...unless the system can detect only 1 gem 'aka" no stacking of damage..this is also known as a strong advantage to a system that has to be avoided before Halloween is implemented. As for me I would dominate PvE missions with tons of gems XD.

Universalpro
10-09-2014, 12:00 PM
ok bud..maybe you haven't read any of my other posts or posts by others..but once a gem is sloted on an item, it can be stashed and transferred to another character that is made on that email account or another account that has a plat tier. So the whole reason im posting is PvP will be crazy if people can slot these great mythic gems...unless the system can detect only 1 gem 'aka" no stacking of damage..this is also known as a strong advantage to a system that has to be avoided before Halloween is implemented. As for me I would dominate PvE missions with tons of gems XD.
My bad, thought u meant about the whole tradaeble thing and actually if u go a few posts above u will see that i asked the same question " whether items upgraded with the gem would be stashable/tradaeble or not?"

Chirurgienne
10-09-2014, 12:58 PM
1 gem per toon but if I put it in a bow, my bow can be stashable and I can put my 2nd gems with my 2 nd toon ...

radagan
10-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Ring gonna be awesome!

Little Table
10-10-2014, 02:12 PM
ppl can create 3 acc and go to plat tier and give wpn and upgrade to 1-3 -.-

Thefireofic
10-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Energy is too annoying -.-

Razin_Azihoare 2
10-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Whoa..nice rewards :D

Conquered
10-12-2014, 04:51 AM
looks awesome!

Tranquilizers
10-12-2014, 08:00 AM
Love the new stuff

Darkgiero
10-14-2014, 10:21 PM
How can I reach platinum tier??

Sent from my Lenovo A516 using Tapatalk

Kumsaati
10-15-2014, 04:54 PM
it says giving +7dmg but its to item or just adding to stats? i mean( 20str 10int 9.3dmg )or (20str 10int 2.3dmg+ 7 stat dmg)? whic one true that gem effected where because it will be different.if i use it at living set i will get more dmg because it has more str.living set has 2.8 dmg and anc has 3.0 but its still more than ancient if we add to living+2 and anc +2 4.8 will be very beter than 5dmg

Thexkid
10-16-2014, 11:43 AM
I dont know if this has been suggested or not but a simple solution would be to make it so these dont stack (or maybe 2-3 of them can) that way u can have as many soul stones on ur toon as u want but only 1-3 will take effect. ;)