PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else experiencing lag?

Typhoid
10-07-2014, 10:52 PM
So I've been running wt4, and kt4 quite a bit these past few days, and everytime my pt pulls a big group
Either:
1. The lag gets so bad my game shuts off.
2. The lag gets so bad the movement pad starts moving for me.
3. The lag gets so bad I can't use my skills or potions.
Now I've done everything to make my internet better, and all my other apps run smoothly so I guess it's just this game.
So I was wondering is anybody else experiencing these kinds of issues?

Arachnophobik
10-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Same goes for me. There should be a lag leaderboard. I wouldve topped that.

Typhoid
10-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Same goes for me. There should be a lag leaderboard. I wouldve topped that.

Haha my ping hit 100k+ today. It was pretty exciting :P

Hioarasi
10-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Same goes for me. Lots of lag with big pulls. Sucks cause I deaded

Linkincena
10-08-2014, 05:30 AM
Actually the data usage goes very high during fights or transition between maps:
Scenario 1: 4 vs 4 TDM and 5vs5 CTF matches Full peak clash : 1st Graphics card lags and Data download is 100KB/s or 0.8 Megabits per sec

Scenario 2: During Wt4 if u pull up a large crowd: Ur graphics card on device struggles again and Data usage jumps suddenly to 200KB/s or 1.6 Mega bits per sec.

Scenario 3: U switch between maps: Not Much graphics usage initially, Data usage jumps to 150 KB/s or 1.2 Megabits/sec. As soon as the map loads ur Graphics card tries to render the movements of crowd if the map is not empty and u lag a bit. If it fails then ping jumps to 100K plus or direct disconnect (The direct disconnect also happens if STS server pumps out abnormally high data and your connection provider server disconnects and reconnects you automatically, this may not happen on Wi-Fi connections but mostly happens on 3G or 4G mobile connections)

Solution is to get around minimum 8 MBPS Wifi connection and a good device with High-end graphics card as the game will keep getting heavy with future updates and content.

Raselph
10-08-2014, 05:48 AM
Actually the data usage goes very high during fights or transition between maps:
Scenario 1: 4 vs 4 TDM and 5vs5 CTF matches Full peak clash : 1st Graphics card lags and Data download is 100KB/s or 0.8 Megabits per sec

Scenario 2: During Wt4 if u pull up a large crowd: Ur graphics card on device struggles again and Data usage jumps suddenly to 200KB/s or 1.6 Mega bits per sec.

Scenario 3: U switch between maps: Not Much graphics usage initially, Data usage jumps to 150 KB/s or 1.2 Megabits/sec. As soon as the map loads ur Graphics card tries to render the movements of crowd if the map is not empty and u lag a bit. If it fails then ping jumps to 100K plus or direct disconnect (The direct disconnect also happens if STS server pumps out abnormally high data and your connection provider server disconnects and reconnects you automatically, this may not happen on Wi-Fi connections but mostly happens on 3G or 4G mobile connections)

Solution is to get around minimum 8 MBPS Wifi connection and a good device with High-end graphics card as the game will keep getting heavy with future updates and content.

yea lol the game just gets so stacked up with codes im wondering when my ipad2 will explode...

aquascaper
10-15-2014, 09:56 PM
You DC when you hit 120k ping. Trust me, I know xD