PDA

View Full Version : Which level to stay?

Chrisaetoshawker
10-08-2014, 04:00 AM
Hmm...so Halloween is coming and I'm wondering what level I should stay so that I can do both pvp(I'm new) and event maps.
I staying at too low level,there would be lots of noobs and new players who don't speak English so I may be wasting lots of energy
I'm lvl 22 now, and I don't wanna be lvl 41
What's the best level to stay?

Gensin
10-08-2014, 04:23 AM
If the event will have like s****y bosses like Helena thats so hard to beat, I recommend go buy twink gears and go in somewhere lvl 18 down. Thats where they are much more easy.

If you can afford a mythic set go for lvl 33 the pvp in there is soo active.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-08-2014, 05:04 AM
If the event will have like s****y bosses like Helena thats so hard to beat, I recommend go buy twink gears and go in somewhere lvl 18 down. Thats where they are much more easy.

If you can afford a mythic set go for lvl 33 the pvp in there is soo active.

Hmm *** why am I staying at lvl 22 now -.-
Well, if I have good twink gears and go fight bosses like Helena at 22, would it still be very hard to solo?
My main purpose is to pve not pvp though, I do pvp only when I have a feeling to.
Nice new icon and sig btw:)

Gensin
10-08-2014, 05:23 AM
Hmm *** why am I staying at lvl 22 now -.-
Well, if I have good twink gears and go fight bosses like Helena at 22, would it still be very hard to solo?
My main purpose is to pve not pvp though, I do pvp only when I have a feeling to.
Nice new icon and sig btw:)

Well, I never tried to fight Helena in lvl 22, But I think you cant just solo something like Helena in that lvl, In low twink levels Helena is suppose to adjust to make it possible for the lower level to kill her. Probably, If you have good gear in that level you might.

Raselph
10-08-2014, 05:31 AM
best to take 36 cuz u can afford upg myths

radagan
10-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Try 26 y dont need best gear to kill bosses solo and pvp active..

Gensin
10-08-2014, 07:07 AM
There was a flood of threads endgame people complaining because twinks are owning and can kill easily the elondrian bosses.

radagan
10-08-2014, 07:11 AM
But they not allowed to lb,so there's no matter

Gensin
10-08-2014, 07:53 AM

But they can level up, (Its lvl 35+ up remember? There been a ton of people that did the same ;)) + People cant see there records and wont be aware of it.

Plus I dont think Chrisaetoshawker doesnt seem to compete in LB.

Xeusx
10-08-2014, 07:55 AM
But they can level up, (Its lvl 35+ up remember? There been a ton of people that did the same ;)) + People cant see there records and wont be aware of it.

LOL!

Gensin
10-08-2014, 08:02 AM
LOL!

nab.

radagan
10-08-2014, 08:28 AM

Forgot that lols.
And I think the whole lb system sucks..

Chrisaetoshawker
10-08-2014, 10:31 AM

Lol yeah!! Call me Chris (for short) btw

Chrisaetoshawker
10-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Try 26 y dont need best gear to kill bosses solo and pvp active..

Bosses like Helena?

Chrisaetoshawker
10-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Guys I need more advice, thx

Gensin
10-08-2014, 11:28 PM
Bosses like Helena?

Bosses like Helena cant be soloed easily. It has been confirmed, "Helena isnt really design for one people only".

radagan
10-08-2014, 11:39 PM
As a rogue or even mage pretty fast if u use good gear not need mythics

Zylx
10-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Bosses like Helena cant be soloed easily. It has been confirmed, "Helena isnt really design for one people only".
Actually, i found soloing helena to be easier than being in a PuG.

Since im solo, her level is equal to mine, and her health is lower than if i were in a party. I obviously couldn't die or she would reset, but soloing was quicker.

Gensin
10-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Actually, i found soloing helena to be easier than being in a PuG.

Since im solo, her level is equal to mine, and her health is lower than if i were in a party. I obviously couldn't die or she would reset, but soloing was quicker.

Quicker?
Did you do the glitch, Were when you lure Helena into a part of the map were the vines doesn't always come? Because shes not only your enemy, The vines that protect her also. It cant be "easier" since a dev or was it a mod, That said shes not for solos in some complaining thread about it.

Are you in lvl 18 down, When you killed her? Are you in some influence of good items and pets at that point? Are you in some influence of that device that prevents you getting rooted?

Zylx
10-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Quicker?
Did you do the glitch, Were when you lure Helena into a part of the map were the vines doesn't always come? Because shes not only your enemy, The vines that protect her also. It cant be "easier" since a dev or was it a mod, That said shes not for solos in some complaining thread about it.

Are you in lvl 18 down, When you killed her? Are you in some influence of good items and pets at that point? Are you in some influence of that device that prevents you getting rooted?
I was lvl 24 or 25 at the time, and i kept helena in her spawn area. "Difficulty" must have been in dodging her attacks and dealing with surrounding enemies, but i found it easier to kill her. You just had to know her attack patterns and dodge them and attack.

I do remember her health or armor was controversial because it seemed higher than Ursoths, but being in a party made that worse.

In my personal experience, soloing was easier than going with a group.

Gensin
10-09-2014, 12:27 AM
I was lvl 24 or 25 at the time, and i kept helena in her spawn area. "Difficulty" must have been in dodging her attacks and dealing with surrounding enemies, but i found it easier to kill her. You just had to know her attack patterns and dodge them and attack.

I do remember her health or armor was controversial because it seemed higher than Ursoths, but being in a party made that worse.

In my personal experience, soloing was easier than going with a group.

Really?
I only played lvl 13 and being in a party extremely helped alot in there.

Zylx
10-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Really?
I only played lvl 13 and being in a party extremely helped alot in there.
I'm dead serious. Before doing any runs on a given day, i'd debate whether or not to go in a PuG or just go solo, just in case i run into helena. Often times when i go into a PuG, everyone's poorly geared or inexperienced, or just plain gives up and so when we reach helena, she's set at that level for the remainder of the match. It took me 30mins+ with a PuG and only ~8mins solo.

I guess it's different if you run with a pre-organized party of same-level players who are well-prepared for the battle. PuGs were dreadful. I had no friends at my level, so i was stuck with them or solo.

Soloing was easy.

Nitamana
10-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Killing helena under lv26 is simple (soloing or not), pot spamming is enough. The next easiest is lv39-41, a high chance of success with PuG.
The rest (lv27-lv37) needs party but PuGs are very weak there.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Lolol I'm even more indecisive now

Nitamana
10-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Since you are lv22, i think you might be better just stay there. Next possible best level is the endgame zone, totally different from where you are in many aspects. And long XP grinding...