PDA

View Full Version : whats your turning point in the life of AL?

Raselph
10-08-2014, 05:43 AM
whats ur turning point in ur AL life like u got alot of gold like someone donated , u got the item u wanted etc etc.

here's where you can share it so

GL

mine was when i met clerious and helped him make <the crestesors> (the very first turning point)

Linkincena
10-08-2014, 05:56 AM
I got smacked by wife when i jumped up on getting a flounder egg 1st time...
Since then my life has changed a lot.. and get smacked every time she sees me play AL...

Raselph
10-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Since then my life has changed a lot.. and get smacked every time she sees me play AL...

NOW THATS SO ...undescribable...

Robhawk
10-08-2014, 06:30 AM

I fell you! :angel:

My best moment was the one when i bought kershal and had that discoball equipped because i never tought to own one but then i looted a myth bow and sold it to get the kersh. ;)

ClumsyCactus
10-08-2014, 07:38 AM
My 3 best moments so far...
1. I got a lepre for free, #friends
2. I got a mythic armor for free, and a helm... #Friendsandlockeds
3. I joined eminence <3

Arachnophobik
10-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Mine was probably when i wanted to get valkin so bad, but i realized i needed myth to get it, but i never really aimed for myths. I farmed lockeds, sold them, bought elite golden warchests in dreams of looting an arcane maul. I got a lot of em but no more than a hundred, then the elites were disabled when tindirin got released. The warchests were worth almost double the price. Sold mine, bought my myths then worked my way through valkin with the help of some friends.

Gensin
10-08-2014, 08:07 AM
I earn everything in just chatting.

Candylicks
10-08-2014, 08:19 AM
For me was when I got scammed and was about to quit, then met the best people ever in the game and brought it up to another level. The social and camaraderie of Arcane Legends keeps me playing, and without the people I met during that time I would have quit.

All of the gold, arcanes, whatever mean nothing compared to the people who participate in this community.

yasshh
10-08-2014, 08:39 AM
EoS

Blissfulgod
10-08-2014, 09:09 AM
For me, it was my first big event for this game: Ursoth's Assault. The long duration of the event (as well as the farm-able energy - Thanks STS!) allowed most people to achieve gold tier and obtain some great gear and pets. It was also during this event that I met a member of the wonderful Pheonix guild and was fortunate enough to join.

Fun event, great guild, brilliant developers. I'm hooked.

Zylx
10-08-2014, 10:21 AM
I would say my turning point was joining the forums. I met all you crazy nabs xD

Chrisaetoshawker
10-08-2014, 10:50 AM
The community brings and keeps me here

noahgoulin
10-08-2014, 11:20 AM
My 3 best moments so far...
1. I got a lepre for free, #friends
2. I got a mythic armor for free, and a helm... #Friendsandlockeds
3. I joined eminence <3
Wow you got good friends:)

Higuani
10-08-2014, 11:27 AM
For me was when I got scammed and was about to quit, then met the best people ever in the game and brought it up to another level. The social and camaraderie of Arcane Legends keeps me playing, and without the people I met during that time I would have quit.

All of the gold, arcanes, whatever mean nothing compared to the people who participate in this community.
This!!

Without friends in game, i would have been gone for a year already!! They make me wanna log in everyday and chat with them.

Soundlesskill
10-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Made LB
Won 2 tournies
Made friends
Got a bf that I love <3.

Deadroth
10-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Mine best moments and decisions were:
1. Joining Forum
2. Joining RoM
3. Creating ArtFactory
4. Joining EoS and other guilds i will remember till I am dead.

Serenina
10-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Winning the Jester Vanity.

Dex_addict
10-08-2014, 12:36 PM
I agree with Candy, I can't imagine how it would be to play without having the great friends that I have made over the last year. My turning point was creating Eutopia, started from nothing but now have an amazing bunch of people, we may be small in numbers but by no means small in charisma and personality. These guys keep me logging in everyday...if it wasn't for them I probabily wouldn't bother. Onwards and upwards ;)

Serancha
10-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Meeting Ravagerx and the first all-night marathon in pvp where he killed me until I learned to kill him back. Been my best friend ever since! (even when he pisses me off ;))

spimeslam
10-08-2014, 01:14 PM
I came to Al after a friend stole my esb, ewt and the elite Marlin sword I had on pl.

Came to Al played till I capped lvl 31 had joined EOS at lvl 7 (thx Appalicious) and after a saw how hard it was to get gold without buying plat... I just came back yo PL for a few more months.

There was a update for bonus plats through offers. I did enough offers I got almost 150 plat and i farmed locked (with friends Lep ty shanamerny) I opened locked and 7th chest had lunar amulet (500k) and 9th chest had Arcane Hooks (8.7m). I was able to buy mythic and Grimm pet(ftw) If I hadn't got lucky earlier on I'd of quit a long time ago. I've met loads of great people and sometimes playing AL means sitting in town chatting. But I still play aggressively if I have a goal ;)

Zeus
10-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Average Joes
Meeting Jon & EmmaCheese
Pride
Friends
Winning Two Tournaments (3 if you include PL!)

No specific order, but all important moments during my time playing AL

obee
10-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Rage.Of.Mages, chosen, eminence, silent assault, the collective, enigmatic, CU, and shadow realms

Schnitzel
10-08-2014, 10:01 PM
My AL Turning Point:

My turning point:
Meeting the my awesome friends who:

Invited me to join <The Collective>
Helped me level and do APs
Helped me get and upgrade my mythic gear

Thank You to all my friends you are Awesome!

Instanthumor
10-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Met Maarkus. GG.
Got Goblin banner - best banner in game so far.
Jon & Emma pls come back ty have nice day sir

Meemaw
10-08-2014, 10:14 PM
1. Joined D.M . (You guys made me to what I am today and were an awesome bunch, I'll be on Line chat if you need me ;) hehe

2. Joined Enigmatic. (First of all, I'd like to thank candy and fade for being awesome people, making me feel welcome and supporting my decisions and movements throughout the game, you guys were the first guild to make me feel where I simply *cant* quit A.L, because of the people I met, you guys triggered this, and its amazing to be honest... )

3. Merch King / Online fanbase (I learned how to merch and make HUGE profits, I made millions and millions of gold in A.L, and I'd like to thank merching and Events! This money making streak all started with the Ursoths Assault event!) / (I'd like to thank my online fanbase (Youtube) for making feel special and loved, I think it was my friend that said that his classmates were talking about me during lessons and stuff, and that was the most AMAZING feeling I've felt in a while. I felt as if I was a role model for once)

:)))))

Raselph
10-08-2014, 11:30 PM
i would say my turning point was joining the forums. I met all you crazy nabs xd

same here

i feel u!

Raselph
10-08-2014, 11:35 PM
my turning point was when i made a drama and got kicked out since i noticed something strange going on in <karma>

i have alot of turning points which none know though... not even my closest friends

Visiting
10-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Turning point....Hmmm, once I turned right in KM3 and realized there was no boss that way .-.

Caabatric
10-09-2014, 01:07 AM
My turning point was when i saw Instanthumor and shinytoy going head to head in 1v1 combat and think to myself. Unworthy nub.

Soundlesskill
10-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Turning point....Hmmm, once I turned right in KM3 and realized there was no boss that way .-.

UMadDawg? :P

Hadec
10-09-2014, 11:59 PM
friends is a big factor in this game..lost quite a lot people imwas friends with
now i got 2 buddies who we help each other thats the best for me
al becomed more serious when i looted hj and mythic haloween daggs(long time ago)
as time passes by i really think friends worth more than anything...i would rather being poor
than loose my buddies :)

Nature
10-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Met geunin
Joined Elite Runners, :love_heart::love_heart:
Made lots of friends and learned alot :).
Made new friends in Can C Guildname Bhndtree.