PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Epic Storyline

Junside
01-31-2011, 04:12 PM
How much do you know about the story in Pocket Legends? I am hoping sometime in the future, the devs will bring more to the story than content increase. I see a lot of potential for a novel-like tale depicting the war. Maybe some movie clips of battles that are played when you defeat a powerful boss for the first time, or reach a certain point.

Okay, what I want to start is something like a brainstorm. Come up with stories related to Pocket Legends. It can be about anything, and it can be comical, dramatic, or action-filled. Got any story ideas running around in your head that you want to put down?

Royce
01-31-2011, 04:20 PM
OMG cinematics tied to quests or boss encounters (they would obviously have to freeze gameplay) to enhance the story would be awesome.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-31-2011, 04:52 PM
That would be cool. Who knows maybe one day a movie contract or television series? :)

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 04:56 PM
Well the epic story is... Devs supposedly thought of the idea of a mobile mmo in a airport waiting lounge.

Then... *Dun Dun....* The story of PL. You get recruited to fight (tutorial quests), and then you are sent on a long adventure. The more you go, the greater your fame becomes. Then I'm not going into each campaign detail.

Royce
01-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Well the epic story is... Devs supposedly thought of the idea of a mobile mmo in a airport waiting lounge.

PL was actually born in a van, not an airport ;)

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 04:59 PM
PL was actually born in a van, not an airport ;)

o.O way to make a humble start turn into a creepy candy van ;). Wait.. Does that mean pocket legends is a type of lure to get little children into vans? :(

Timmeee
01-31-2011, 06:00 PM
here boys and girls have some elf candy! nom nom nom!

KingFu
01-31-2011, 06:44 PM
If you do all the quests, and read them carefully you'll get a story line out of it;)