PDA

View Full Version : Singe VS Samael

Embarrassment
10-08-2014, 06:09 AM
Hey guys, embarrassment here.
I was wondering which pet is better for a twink rogue of level 10
Samael or Singe? Samael's stats has an op passive heal and crit while
Singe's stats gives enormous damage and hp so which pet is better?
Thnx! :)

Hail
10-08-2014, 06:17 AM
Honestly both are good choices,
Samael is well...Samael. Nice stun, the passive ability as you stated and samael seems to crit like crazy. Very devastating. It also has a fast auto attack - it hurts A LOT.
Singe singe singe, I use this pet on both my 9 warrior and 9 rogue and it is A-MAZ-ING! Not only does it give crazy stats with its happiness, its buff adds a lot more to that already op damage, mana and health. All you need to do is make sure you have a way of gaining fast mana (stick to a warrior or get a pet like Jack or Nexus). Its aa also has a nice stun (works for me most time) and the range of the aa is insanely large.
Overall as I said before both pets are amazing in their own way and you cant go wrong with either.

Embarrassment
10-09-2014, 03:08 AM
Thanks Goldable, imma get samael

Hail
10-09-2014, 03:15 AM
Np :)

-Goldable/Abstane ;)

Flexican
11-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Honestly Singe is so op compared to Samael. With Singes buff I reach 2k hp on my level 10 Rogue (Suishi) and I still have overall more dmg than an average level 10 rogue with full would have but then again I have a perfect set. Without pet I have 1100 hp and with Singe on I outreach 1500 hp like nothing. I get around 600 plus hp with singe on top of my original hp which is outrageous!

Samaeldavisjr
11-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Honestly Singe is so op compared to Samael. With Singes buff I reach 2k hp on my level 10 Rogue (Suishi) and I still have overall more dmg than an average level 10 rogue with full would have but then again I have a perfect set. Without pet I have 1100 hp and with Singe on I outreach 1500 hp like nothing. I get around 600 plus hp with singe on top of my original hp which is outrageous!

Singe's stat buffs are no comparison to Samaels AA/PA. Samael is the best pet currently in game. SNS is awesome too, but overall Samael takes the cake.

kinzmet
11-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Singe's stat buffs are no comparison to Samaels AA/PA. Samael is the best pet currently in game. SNS is awesome too, but overall Samael takes the cake.

Were talking about level 10 twinking here. Samael's AA/PA are great but would not be so OP in this specific pvp bracket. Singe's stat on the other hand is on another level, Its like fighting a level 13 toon but in reality you are only fighting a level10 with singe.

RDX
11-15-2014, 05:38 PM
Singe for twinks samael for higher lvls

jiph
11-16-2014, 06:02 PM
"Twinking" is a big waste of time hope you realize it before is too late

Vaeriu
11-19-2014, 04:19 AM
One thing though, Samael doesn't stun; he panics. That's what makes it so OP when you have a group of 5 samael users charging at you *_*
Singe is overall better if you're in a guild and you do guild wars with others as the buff is great, the burning and the impact damage of the AA is great too.
[Fun fact, Singe's buff is the same as deary :D #buffdeary2014
Samael is overall better for pve....soloing and overall excellence, as singe is heavily reliant on stats and misses out on things like mana regen which can screw you over at lower lvl pve
Good luck! Both choices are amazing!!

Dwakell
11-27-2014, 07:34 AM
Both is good