Yep..autoON right after you got muted..but none in title list, just autoON

Chrisaetoshawker
10-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Or an emotion
I use emotions to talk when I'm muted
They always know what I'm doing xD

spimeslam
10-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Hows about the title"Archenemies Foe" for beating all elite AP. It would be like the paragon title sorta. But yeh sucks to be muted and not be able to tell people.

GuardianTwo
10-08-2014, 01:06 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=172004 Im muted title ! 

Similar thread was there earlier, there was some conversation over it, but atlast nothing happened...
Let's try it again :P

Caielab
10-08-2014, 01:44 PM
I just dont understand why sts isnt doing this.....

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Before finding lost sheep, we must first make sure they can be kept. Instead of putting resources into making the title "muted" how about putting time into fixing that blasted chat filter? Honestly that thing is appalling, the word "Assault" is not allowed and even more so minor things that even seem remotely vulgar and only if one thinks in the most abstract of perspectives.

Opry
10-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Or an emotion
I use emotions to talk when I'm muted
They always know what I'm doing xD

yes,,, i am crying to those ppls.... always workk,, aihihihi

obee
10-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Yea it's weird how guild leaderboards, mute titles, reset leaderboards have all been suggested so many times, yet it's never happened.

billythekidd
10-10-2014, 12:22 PM
instead of a muted tittle,id like to see the option to reject messages or friend requests when you enter a town,we have the option to reject gifts and party invites,why not messages,it would really help with unwanted messages from random beggars and drive by friend requests,and as far as being muted just name one of your pets ( muted ) that's what i did and know several others who have,it works...