PDA

View Full Version : Anybody can explain this?

Amadorbibidor
10-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Hey hey

I am recently experimenting something really strange and annoying. I play AL from my android device (phone) and I don't have a WI-FI connection close to me so I use my internet data. My data is about 1,5 GB but the rare things come here, when I play on the full speed data that should logically be faster my ping in AL is always red and I can't play due to the slow skill execution. It lasts 3 seconds after I launched skill to really do the required action lol. After I finish my 1,5 GB(all internet I can use, not internet speed) my internet speed may get very low and silly till next month. The thing is, when I'm on low-speed data AL works genial with 200 ping and skills and stuff works correctly. Lololol, anybody knows the reason or it's just my phone that likes to troll me?

Jaffakex
10-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Fast transfer does not mean low ping. These are different things. If you have lower ping on a slower connection, play that way. I know it's not ideal but if that's all you got...

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Hey hey

I am recently experimenting something really strange and annoying. I play AL from my android device (phone) and I don't have a WI-FI connection close to me so I use my internet data. My data is about 1,5 GB but the rare things come here, when I play on the full speed data that should logically be faster my ping in AL is always red and I can't play due to the slow skill execution. It lasts 3 seconds after I launched skill to really do the required action lol. After I finish my 1,5 GB my internet speed may get very low and silly till next month. The thing is, when I'm on low-speed data AL works genial with 200 ping and skills and stuff works correctly. Lololol, anybody knows the reason or it's just my phone that likes to troll me?

I am almost 100% sure that no mobile data plan can give you a speed of 1.5 GB a second..

Amadorbibidor
10-08-2014, 03:18 PM
I am almost 100% sure that no mobile data plan can give you a speed of 1.5 GB a second..

Lol 1,5gb all I can spend. @@

Opry
10-08-2014, 03:22 PM

1.5gb quota not internet speed

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 03:51 PM
1.5gb quota not internet speed

So rewording might be useful :)