PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Halloween Event Coming Soon to Arcane Legends!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Remiem
10-08-2014, 01:39 PM

The ghosts and ghouls of Arlor are getting restless. It's October, which means Halloween is nearly upon us, and we can't wait to share what tricks and treats we have in store for you this year. This event is going to be HUGE! New items. New vanities. New bosses. New Quests. And more! Consider this post your one-stop shop for Arcane Legends Halloween info. We'll be leaking teasers every few days leading up to the big event reveal at the end of October, so bookmark this page and come back oftern to see what new goodies we have in store for you!

[NEW! Updated 10/17]Leaderboard Rewards

The thing on everyone's mind. What extra-special rewards do we have in store for the best of the best? We're doing something new for this event, and releasing super exclusive extra Halloween vanities to our top players!

Like in Ursoth's event, the top 50 players for each class will receive a radical looking rotating Jack o' Lantern vanity banner (Top Left). Then the top 25 rogues will also receive the Medusa Vanity Costume (Top Right), complete with wriggling and slithering snakes on top of her head. Top 25 warriors get the Frankenstein Vanity Costume (Bottom Left), with sparks of electricity all around his big 'ol bolts. And, last but not least, the Top 25 sorcerers get their very own Ghost Costume Vanity. Spooooky!

Token Rewards and Craftables

What will you be able to buy with your pocket full of Necropolis Tokens? There are tons of treats at the token vendor this Halloween. First, the vanities we already revealed (see below) will be available for 450 tokens each, along with the usual packs of Energy Kits and Tokens for Platinum.

You'll also see the return of two of your favorite holiday pet eggs: Ewen the Pumpkin and Vlad the Bat.

Now, if those pets don't get you excited...Let me be the first to tell you that this year you will also have the first chance every in Arcane Legends history to get a MYTHIC pet for tokens! Grimm eggs will be available at the token vendor only for the duration of the event.

If you're a collector, you'll love this new spectral ghost banner to add to your collection. It moves and fades in an out behind you, for that spooky haunted feeling all day long.

There are crafting recipes available too. If you're hunting for valuable new gear, buy the recipe for the Greater Halloween Pumpkin Chest.

This recipe requires crafting elements + 3 lesser chests, and will give you a chance to receive the following items:

- Legendary Halloween Bone Armor
- Mythic Halloween Weapons from 2013 (Scaled to higher levels)
- Halloween Amulet
- Undead Wrathjaw Pet Egg
- Energy
- Gold
- Tokens

More details on chest rewards to come!

The Necropolis Cursed Skull can be crafted and used to upgrade an item to add Mana and a chance to drain life from your enemies. Ouch!

You'll also find recolors of some of your favorite vanities from passed years like the Rogue Witch Vanity and the Warrior Mummy Vanity.

New Bosses

There are four fearsome bosses to fight in the new Halloween Event! Watch the video below to meet Scourge the Undead Whelp, Valko the Werewolf, Drakeula the Vampire Lord and Paracelsus the Alchemist (Forms 1 & 2).

http://youtu.be/yyyazckx0JE

New Vanities

Last week, Samhayne revealed some of the fancy new vanities that you'll be able to get in the new event, including a sweet new minotaur set for warriors, a jack o' lantern get-up for rogues and a gargoyle set for sorcerers. Plus, spooky undead zombie vanities for all classes. Here are a few screenshots of some of the vanities that will be available for event tokens to whet your appetite:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104442&d=1412276065

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104444&d=1412276086

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104443&d=1412276077

Tiered Rewards

Remiem made an Insider's Post on Tuesday revealing the new rewards for moving up through the different event tiers. Like our last couple of events, playing the seasonal content will earn you points so that you can progress through 4 different tiers of gameplay: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and the new Platinum tier. Moving up in the tiers isn't always easy, so we make sure that getting to each one is worth your while. Here are the prizes for reaching each of the Halloween event tiers:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105020&d=1412718795

For reaching bronze, you'll receive 3 Lesser Pumpkin Chests. You can open these chests to find energy kits (to access the boss zones), gold, Necropolis Tokens to redeem at the token vendor, or pieces of a spooky legendary gear set. If you hold on to them, you can also craft them into Greater Pumpkin Chests which have the chance for even better rewards.

At the Silver tier, you'll receive a Legendary Haunted Ring, set to your level, and a flaming pumpkin vanity helm that will definitely get some screams.

If you want a cool new companion, you'll want to get to Gold Tier, where you'll receive the new flying eyeball pet Blinky. He shoots LASERS from his eyes to damage multiple enemies.

Reaching platinum won't be any easy task, but it'll be well worth the effort. When you reach the top tier, you'll get a new gem to upgrade you gear with extra damage. Plus, the new title "Death's Hand".

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 04:32 PM
1st

:O ! Plat sale?

Also, on another less important note.... I find it funny how you refer to yourself in third person ^_^

Helicopter
10-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Fiiiirrrst! EDIT: ScaredKnight :(((

Great content Remi! A plat sale before the event would be awesome.

Ebezaanec
10-08-2014, 04:34 PM
3rd!

Any info on Soul Stone's tradability?

Valkiryas
10-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Remien asnwer already the stone's questions here.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180042-The-Road-to-Necropolis-Arcane-Legends-Halloween-Tiered-Rewards!&p=1860465#post1860465

Candylicks
10-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Oh yay another lb pet.

Remiem
10-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Oh yay another lb pet.

Nope. No pets on the LBs this time. ;)

Candylicks
10-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Nice!

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 04:58 PM

Hey Remi,

Seeing as the stone is neither Stashable or Tradeable does that mean if we gem an item with it said item because bound to the character? Because an obvious bypass to this system is getting to platinum tier on at least 3 toons, then stashing the wep and gemming it up on each toon with the gem...

Noctis._.Lucis
10-08-2014, 05:32 PM
9th! =)
Im really really excited for this coming soon HUGE Halloween Event! ^_^

twoxc
10-08-2014, 05:36 PM
even if it isn't tradable, stashable or whatever, again someone did mention transferring the equipment onto that toon so it can gem it and then transfer it back. I have 3 level 41 toon, if i manage to get all 3 to platinum tier i get 3 parachelsus soul stone which then i can just transfer my mythic bow or arcane ring to each toon and just upgrade it with parachelsus soul stone. assuming it give the same damage as on the bow since it's level 41. +7+7+7 lol thats 21% damage increased, assuming it stack with the damage the ring already have will even be more.

OVER POWER isn't it? the ring will then be priceless lol.

here's a suggestion and just a thought lol make the parachelsus soul stone damage not stackable lol so then surely there's no point in upgrading more then once. those that in need of parachelsus soul stone will probably ask to buy off other people that have earned it, but probably lead to scammer etc etc. so really really gotta think this through.

Ihateppl
10-08-2014, 05:52 PM
WHOA! frankenstine vanity for warriors???

Titanium
10-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Any news about mythic weapons with a Halloween design? like last time ( like bonesaw , nightmarish , staff )

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Any news about mythic weapons with a Halloween design? like last time ( like bonesaw , nightmarish , staff )

If I had to guess I would say that it will be released around the "Leaderboards" section, again if I had to guess the new Reskinned ones and probably slightly re-proced (IE. instead of Elondrian Spirit it's a Hallowed Spirit) will possibly be a Lb reward.

Titanium
10-08-2014, 06:35 PM
If I had to guess I would say that it will be released around the "Leaderboards" section, again if I had to guess the new Reskinned ones and probably slightly re-proced (IE. instead of Elondrian Spirit it's a Hallowed Spirit) will possibly be a Lb reward.

Reward 20m? I think people who run the lb , especially rogues they burn easily 30m to get in top 10.

The reward is going to be Arcane Shard or maybe a vanity ( which somehow i have some doubts about it )

Bloodskerr
10-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Awesome, can't wait! :)

even if it isn't tradable, stashable or whatever, again someone did mention transferring the equipment onto that toon so it can gem it and then transfer it back. I have 3 level 41 toon, if i manage to get all 3 to platinum tier i get 3 parachelsus soul stone which then i can just transfer my mythic bow or arcane ring to each toon and just upgrade it with parachelsus soul stone. assuming it give the same damage as on the bow since it's level 41. +7+7+7 lol thats 21% damage increased, assuming it stack with the damage the ring already have will even be more.

OVER POWER isn't it? the ring will then be priceless lol.

here's a suggestion and just a thought lol make the parachelsus soul stone damage not stackable lol so then surely there's no point in upgrading more then once. those that in need of parachelsus soul stone will probably ask to buy off other people that have earned it, but probably lead to scammer etc etc. so really really gotta think this through.

Agreed with the unstackable damage idea, considering bounding the item to the character would not be wise...

But twoc, is 21.0 damage, not 21% damage. Both pretty OP nonetheless hehe. But 21% damage would be like having a perma-elixir x)

Hope they implement your unstackable damage idea though.

Ravager
10-08-2014, 06:59 PM

Haha. Nice. I saw that too. I hope so.

phillyr
10-08-2014, 07:06 PM
It'll be a nice short break from the other mobile games I've been playing nonstop lately

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Reward 20m? I think people who run the lb , especially rogues they burn easily 30m to get in top 10.

The reward is going to be Arcane Shard or maybe a vanity ( which somehow i have some doubts about it )

Well, maybe not necessarily JUST the Mythic. It's confirmed that an Lb pet is out of the option so a vanity or shard might be in as well, but I do have high suspicions that the Mythic Weapon won't just be in the combination locked.

#HalloweenPre-MidPlatsale

Jacob Bernard
10-08-2014, 07:22 PM
When will we get the free platinum client fyber will it be soon

hozukreti
10-08-2014, 07:53 PM
So this event start at end of October? :(

Rhaindra
10-08-2014, 08:35 PM
I dont want come back on friday 10/17.. haha

Anarchist
10-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Wise way of releasing the teasers.
Everything seems cool, fresh and nearly ready.

Gensin
10-08-2014, 11:22 PM
That frankenstein outfit tho..
Jesus christ you guys make the best designs!

10/10 BEST DESIGNS

illwilly
10-09-2014, 12:08 AM
The stone useless for mage, thanks for yet another mage nerf..
7+ dmg and loose +6int that give 6 dmg 4% bonus dmg 7,4 dps some hp and mana.

Shimada
10-09-2014, 01:07 AM
So gem is bound to character. After you gem the item with that soulstone gem then you can transfer the item to the other toon which you have the soulstone gem also. If you're doing PVP this will be a great advantage for the toon coz giving u +21 damage for a 3 slot mythic/arcane item losing you only 90 hp for 3 normal gem as trade-off,180 hp for maximum trade-off if you have 3 slot grandgem. Thus for one item only, so socketing it into another item will give you more damage. These are my perceptions as of now, I don't want to conclude what are the outcomes. For PVE it's not really a matter for me as a warrior coz I'll let the mage/rouge for damage.

Serancha
10-09-2014, 01:25 AM

How is this different than what rogues lose on dex or warriors on strength? It's not a mage nerf. It's just another option. For every gain there is a sacrifice. That's the way gear works.

I think everyone is totally overreacting.

CAK Vader
10-09-2014, 01:38 AM
I love the black awesome looking Mage vanity...and the pumpkin rogue is neat, but the rest, nah! Wish I could have my reaper Mage and Santa warrior back, well, scammers gonna scam ;-;

Shimada
10-09-2014, 01:41 AM

IMHO. Illwilly, please state your thought in way that help the sts devs. We can understand you state the issues you will have but please. state also a solution/comment that could help the betterment of the things. Hope you could understand what I'm trying to say here.

Brandycaj
10-09-2014, 02:08 AM
Bump...
Yay...
Happy Halloween all
Thank's STS
Good Luck all

Zealouzs
10-09-2014, 03:26 AM

All class will be affected not only sorc class! Both warrs and rouge's lose their str/dex too. Well in the end it's your choice if you gemmed your gear w/ the new stone or not. Gg

extrapayah
10-09-2014, 03:40 AM
great vanities!!! that's what limited items should be :D : cosmetic and cool

anyway, will we have shared pet stable? :D

thank you

illwilly
10-09-2014, 04:04 AM
All class will be affected not only sorc class! Both warrs and rouge's lose their str/dex too. Well in the end it's your choice if you gemmed your gear w/ the new stone or not. Gg

Hehe. I didnt say it was not the case on my tanks or rogues, didnt bother to check what 1 str or dex supergem give in dmg, but noticed 6int give 6dmg and 4bonus damage on mage and that makes 7dmg pretty useless. Was not ment that way. But ill put it in different words:

On mage atleast,(might be different stat at twink) this stone will make me do less dmg then a 6int gem. Probably the case on other classes aswell. Maby sts should set blinky as platinum and soulstone as gold?;)

Illwilly 41mage. ekkorn 41rogue. illevil 41 warrior. Illvill 41 mage. Smokalott 41 mage. Proud member and Officer in CU

Haligali
10-09-2014, 05:19 AM
Platinum tier means you can reach that only with platinum? :greedy_dollars:

illwilly
10-09-2014, 05:33 AM
IMHO. Illwilly, please state your thought in way that help the sts devs. We can understand you state the issues you will have but please. state also a solution/comment that could help the betterment of the things. Hope you could understand what I'm trying to say here.

Well.. sry, but its not my place to say what should be done instead, just saying my opinion. I understand perfectly well what u say, and understand that nerf was a word i should not have used, trolls pop up faster then helena summoned vines;) not pointing finger at u shim, but why on earth or arlor do u say u hope i understand? Youre english good enuff for me.. feel free to flame typos;)
Br.
Illwilly ekkorn illevill illvill smokalott

Robhawk
10-09-2014, 05:58 AM

When the cow doesnt give milk as before you have to squeeze more, you know? ;)

Shimada
10-09-2014, 07:05 AM
Well.. sry, but its not my place to say what should be done instead, just saying my opinion. I understand perfectly well what u say, and understand that nerf was a word i should not have used, trolls pop up faster then helena summoned vines;) not pointing finger at u shim, but why on earth or arlor do u say u hope i understand? Youre english good enuff for me.. feel free to flame typos;)
Br.
Illwilly ekkorn illevill illvill smokalott

Hehe. my point is not about grammar. Its kind of the things were trying to accomplished here. Our goal of having a thread, presenting ideas. We are not saying what the devs should be done but a productive comments will help the devs to think better because at the end we will be the one to benefit on what they are going to deploy. I'm well aware of my grammar buddy.

ketoh
10-09-2014, 08:01 AM
ckckk

Mesti
10-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Look kinda fun [emoji39]

epicrrr
10-09-2014, 08:10 AM
is that a mythic gem i see? paracelsus soul stone

xbadulaserosx
10-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Frankinstein vanity pls :) for warriors

Dchaos
10-09-2014, 08:28 AM
Hi, nice to see new event coming soon. How the energy system will work, will it be like urstoh or goblin?

Kirby Visitacion
10-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Can I play the event even if im just lvl 8?
Coz, I dont have lvl 41 toon. Im just have twink.

supersyan
10-09-2014, 08:53 AM
can we use ankhs to buy energy kits?

Syamsiel
10-09-2014, 08:57 AM
We can only reach platinum tiers using plats?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hozukreti
10-09-2014, 09:12 AM
What the minimum lvl for this event?

cami
10-09-2014, 09:46 AM
No like pumpink vanity for rogue and platinum tier, but STS can I buy a paracelsus soul stone from auction? because if no that will make more strong only rich players :/

Opry
10-09-2014, 09:52 AM
yuhu,, yay

basketholic209
10-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Nice work STG! I'm sure we all will have a lot of fun :)

Candylicks
10-09-2014, 01:07 PM

Sakurahb
10-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Lmao

Universalpro
10-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Lmao @ pics

And tbh i dont like the rewards for gold and platinum tiers..
Comparin it to ursoth, thrs a huge difference b/w blinky and dova and even if we r not comparing it to usroth, blinky's stats and aa are no better than ur average legendary pet..
And the platinum tier rewards are even worse.. An title and a pretty much useless gem(considering that it gives 7.0 dmg whr as a grand will give 6 dmg plus some dps etc etc
Surely its priceless for twinks but not for 36+ lvls

So dont u think plat reward are really very very low?

Appeltjes
10-09-2014, 02:36 PM
WOOHOO it isn't starting nxt week (seemed obvious cause of double gems atm) but now i can play the entire event, love u remiem <3 u made my worries vanish

Energizeric
10-09-2014, 03:21 PM
The solution to this gem issue is this:

This gem should only work in the #1 gem slot on a weapon. It should not work on helms/armors/rings/amulets, and only in the #1 gem slot. That way no character could ever have more than 1 item equipped at any one time with this gem.

Quickrr
10-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Lmao @ pics

And tbh i dont like the rewards for gold and platinum tiers..
Comparin it to ursoth, thrs a huge difference b/w blinky and dova and even if we r not comparing it to usroth, blinky's stats and aa are no better than ur average legendary pet..
And the platinum tier rewards are even worse.. An title and a pretty much useless gem(considering that it gives 7.0 dmg whr as a grand will give 6 dmg plus some dps etc etc
Surely its priceless for twinks but not for 36+ lvls

So dont u think plat reward are really very very low?
I'm glad something benefits just us Twinks this time around instead of focusing on endgame completely :)

BloodxBite
10-09-2014, 03:40 PM
3rd!

Any info on Soul Stone's tradability?

It's most likely gonna cost like 2-5m and will be tradeable and will probably go up over the days.like ever item in every event. Oh and all the rich people will get tons and become super rich even though they already are.

vfreakhun
10-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Hi all,
Isn's the +7 damage for lvl41 only?
I fear that for lvl20 it could be only +4 damage and for lvl9 it could be only +2 DMG...
All other gems has this "scaleable" property...

Devs if you have time, please confirm: this gem has +7 DMG property to all lvl of gear.
Especially, because I see in tier reward forum thread: "based on the level of selected item you MAY craft a...."

Thanks!

illwilly
10-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Hi all,
Isn's the +7 damage for lvl41 only?
I fear that for lvl20 it could be only +4 damage and for lvl9 it could be only +2 DMG...
All other gems has this "scaleable" property...

Devs if you have time, please confirm: this gem has +7 DMG property to all lvl of gear.
Especially, because I see in tier reward forum thread: "based on the level of selected item you MAY craft a...."

Thanks!

I tested lev 20 vampire amulet of malice. 7.1dmg as only stat.. gave me 32.4 dmg o.o sry for saying +7dmg useless, i changed my mind, i love it :)

Ubernewber
10-09-2014, 04:45 PM
I haven't been around for the other events, is there a level requirement or is it like doing wt or kt

CptAwsome
10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
I haven't been around for the other events, is there a level requirement or is it like doing wt or kt

No level requirement mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhopper
10-09-2014, 05:42 PM

No, platinum tier is just the next step up. Platinum not needed, I'm pretty sure this is the case

Remiem
10-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Hey guys, to clear some things up about the gem. It won't be tradable or stashable, so anyone who has one will only ever have one. This way it won't create a dramatic imbalance with people who have 2 or 3 on one gear piece.

Valkiryas
10-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Hey guys, to clear some things up about the gem. It won't be tradable or stashable, so anyone who has one will only ever have one. This way it won't create a dramatic imbalance with people who have 2 or 3 on one gear piece.

Hmm A Item untradeable or Stashable .... Arcane Tabard maybe .....

Anyway the the Item will be useless for future uses ...

Ardbeg
10-09-2014, 06:01 PM

but if i gem an item on one toon with the stone, than give the item to another toon with the gem and upgrade again... will stg take measures to prevent getting more than one dmg stone on one item (and ofc on several items) this way? it s already been supposed that the gem should not stack at all, which would be a great solution.

Mike Diaz
10-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Bro.wtf yall did now ?? Now warrior's with bulwark hardly curse!!! And it does no damage wtf!!!!!! Fix it!!!!

lowratehitman
10-09-2014, 06:50 PM
but if i gem an item on one toon with the stone, than give the item to another toon with the gem and upgrade again... will stg take measures to prevent getting more than one dmg stone on one item (and ofc on several items) this way? it s already been supposed that the gem should not stack at all, which would be a great solution.
Damm ur figuring stuff that would have not thought about it lol

Excuses
10-09-2014, 07:53 PM

But still have a chance to be grand gem, right?
Could you tell us what dmg it will give with grand?
Hope it doesn't, but if it does, This is gonna be about deadly luck.. Haha
And hope it doesn't make too big difference too.

And also the new gears stats from pumpkin chest?
Thank you!

Bloodskerr
10-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Damm ur figuring stuff that would have not thought about it lol

Bro, people have been asking that same question for 3 threads and many days - what happens items with the gem socketed? The thing is, seems STS doesn't have the answer yet, considering Samhayne already said the gem still a work in progress and knows the problems in game balance it could bring, as stated here:

Hey guys,

The Platinum Tier Gem is still a work in progress. We're very aware of potential for abuse/breakage if it isn't set up right. The Design Team wants to make it something cool for players who want to chase it a reason to, but without it being game breaking. I'm confident that they will hit that mark. Look for more details when Halloween goes live.

---

As to the grand gem question...

But still have a chance to be grand gem, right?

by what Rem said it won't change the damage:

Glad you guys are liking the new stuff!

FYI, the stone will not be tradable or stashable. So everyone will only have the chance to have one of them. The screenshot shows the damage increase for adding it to a lvl 41 mythic bow, and super-gemming does not increase this.

---

And to people thinking that it will give only 7 damage, its most likely RAW damage, which represents something in the lines of 20 something stat damage, based on the 7.7 damage given by this amulet:

This gem really shows the lack of imagination and effort put into the event.

This is how much 7 damage actually is :
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/08/57dd9c2af70e3e07022fa0bd64d64e1f.jpg

---

Best idea so far, in my opinion:

The solution to this gem issue is this:

This gem should only work in the #1 gem slot on a weapon. It should not work on helms/armors/rings/amulets, and only in the #1 gem slot. That way no character could ever have more than 1 item equipped at any one time with this gem.

---

Hope this post clears a few things up.

Excuses
10-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Thanks to bloodskerr
I didn't read insider thread yet. Haha

Then my suggestion on top of energizeric would be that the gem should be tradable for the people who didn't have chance to play this Halloween events.
Like other people says, not tradable/stashable would not solve the problem IMO.

And(might cuz imbalance between legendary and mythic/arcane) it might be OK on all weapons. If everyone has a chance to get more and it's only up to 3, it would be OK. And It would be easier to code for sts team. :)

lowratehitman
10-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Anyways I haven't ether read the rest of the thread that talks about the gem. I guest thanks for clarifying that..lol

Kakashis
10-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Energizeric is correct! As it stands, it seems really easy to get all your gear full gemmed with these!

Freakn
10-09-2014, 10:06 PM
oo yay. ehh.. we need better vanities..

Fussil
10-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Can't wait when I'm getting my Blinky! [emoji50]

Arcane Maniac
10-10-2014, 03:52 AM
Remiem,will there be lvl 2-41 items or only 10,15,20... And will there be new amulets farmable or lootable from event chests or lockeds? Its rly important to me to know that because Im buying twink gear and I dont wanna waste money knowing something better is coming,I would appreciate ur reply,thanks!

Mehmet Tuncay
10-10-2014, 04:23 AM
arcanexmen lm glad something benefits just us Twinks this time around instead of focusing on endgame completely :)[/QUOTE]

epicrrr
10-10-2014, 04:37 AM

Music to my ears! This is fair and justified thanks for clearing this up. :)

How about this scenario.

Making alt char to craft that paracelsus gem to an item, or if youre really hardcore get 10 alt and use it to socket the paracelsus gems to items?

unless socketing the paracelsus gem will make the item untraeable/unstashable?

thoughts?

Universalpro
10-10-2014, 05:31 AM
The haunlet rings will be set to our level which means if i reach platinum tier with a 2 lvl char i will get a 2 lvl ring right? And it will be tradaeble right?

Imo sts should just replace the gem with some other reward.. No matter how u see it, it will create problems

Madxnoob
10-10-2014, 06:36 AM
Please dont make me take a grand gem out my devour bow for a dmg gem...If your going to pick something, make it the helm or ring for the #1 slot gem -_- Assuming this gem will mostly be used by low levels, pick an item that changes often. I dont see new weapons in the future for low levels so no need to bother them now..I would probably stick this dmg gem in that lvl 2 goblin ring to see if it improves it for lvl 10.

Embarrassment
10-10-2014, 07:05 AM
Plat sale would be great too

Hioarasi
10-10-2014, 07:16 AM
Blinky reminds me of mike from monster inc looks awesome

Soundlesskill
10-10-2014, 08:21 AM
Absolutley love the vanities!

Is it supposed to be [Death Is Hand] or [Deaths Hand]? The aphrostrphe seems off..

Raselph
10-10-2014, 08:51 AM
blinky looks cute

Anarchist
10-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Not a English expert but i think

Death's hand - Death is hand.
Deaths hand - The hand of death.

Puffinnn
10-10-2014, 10:00 AM
There is nothing wrong with the punctuation of [Death's Hand]...the apostrophe is to show possession.

Meenmoon
10-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Awesome!!..,I always waiting for the halloween event.. yayy!!

Qnoy
10-10-2014, 10:28 AM
I just wondering dracula vanity with long cape for rouge ^^

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

radagan
10-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Just thought..that gem cabt be trade able or even stash able
Just think about if one person has multiple of those gems or the limitation need to be 1 per character

Default894
10-10-2014, 10:35 AM
I WAS real excited about farming damage gems.

Better make it so you can craft in only 1 slot as mentioned before or else many people with only 1 character will be even more disappointed that extra characters can trade weapons ect. And max out an item.

Or..... You can always.... make the gem tradeable like life shard & tarlok. Or else no newcomers to the game will ever get it.

Thanks team for all you do.

Capolista
10-10-2014, 11:10 AM

^
^
^

@ Remiem

For us who doesnt play on halloween event 2013,

Is it possible for us to get those achievment, t1tle & Banner on the screenshot?

Please spread the words to the devs team, will you ;)

Universalpro
10-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Best solutions to the gem problem -
1. Energize's advice, to limit the upgrading of gem on weapon only and that also on the 1st slot and hence it can be made tradaeble/stashable
2. Just dont introduce the gem.. Its not too late to change the reward (my opinion lol)

Johnakos
10-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Remiem please pm me.

Johnakos
10-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Remiem i need your help please accept my friendship and pm me.

Arcane Maniac
10-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Its 9 in night 10/10 here

Arcane Maniac
10-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Where r the new bosses?

Abersit
10-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Please w ar waitin for the new bosses in the necropolis:peach:

Abersit
10-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Camt wait for new bosses

Ariscaief
10-10-2014, 01:54 PM
those bosses aren't gonna post themselves xd can't wait

basketholic209
10-10-2014, 02:24 PM
In bosses teaser video, why doesn't Remiem have a tier progress bar when she is in gold tier?
So how to reach platinum tier?
Don't tell me we have to use plat :/

octavos
10-10-2014, 02:40 PM
ok i have seen the boss trailer (and the devs are doing serious damage to the bosses...), and I hope you devs don't test the bosses with the best gear only..because I know I don't have the best gear nor does the 80% of players do also...that not an exaggeration..but a serious observation.

I can tell because of all the nekros running around killing the bosses.
sam is running with an arcane ring...
and finally a mythic /arcane weapons...

how about them running in common legendary gear..because that will help view the difficulty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs#t=432

Anarchist
10-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Simply awesome.
The dracula boss is just pow pow super cool.
The second boss would make a perfect pet, i like big pets.

HALLOWEEN EVENT
Design: 9/10!

Now lets see the mechanics :)

firechandra
10-10-2014, 03:55 PM
I agree the bosses, their attacks and background are very cool I hope they won't be too hard to kill with medium gear otherwise we will have random players that leave 90% of the times like in ursoth when they found helena

Anarchist
10-10-2014, 04:06 PM
ok i have seen the boss trailer (and the devs are doing serious damage to the bosses...), and I hope you devs don't test the bosses with the best gear only..because I know I don't have the best gear nor does the 80% of players do also...that not an exaggeration..but a serious observation.

how about them running in common legendary gear..because that will help view the difficulty.

Lmfao basically what my teacher told me at the game designer course.

SacredKnight
10-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Awesome bosses!

1) Is Paracelsus on a the cliff just a bone restructure of Rendtail?
2) Will we ever have a giant boss who isn't half cut?
3) Where can I buy Scourge?
4) Looks like devs too suffer with bad reroll
5) "Offical" *Official*

6)#
7)Buff
8)Scorch
9)2014
10) Please

octavos
10-10-2014, 04:13 PM
5) "Offical" *Official*

LMFAO XD...i had to play the video again just to see it.

SacredKnight
10-10-2014, 04:18 PM
LMFAO XD...i had to play the video again just to see it.

Hehehehe

Haligali
10-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Awesome bosses. A suggestion, when paracelsus transforms into a giant undead rentail, this should be a new mage skill. :)

Remiem
10-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Halloween FAQ: "Will the energy kits be the same as the Ursoth's Assault?"

The answer is yes. Your energy kits from last event will work for the Halloween Event too.

SacredKnight
10-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Oo, I noticed that names are blue when thanking...

Anarchist
10-10-2014, 05:25 PM
What about the Damage gems ? =]
I suggest to consider energizeric post or as some others said to not let the gems be stackable on the same item.

As many discussed before me just letting the gem to be untradeable and unstashable still carries a exploit while killing any eventual gem market and excluding whoever misses the event to get one without solving the problem.

Let this gem be tradeable this way sts will recieve more revenue from merchers and players that will burn kits asap to get their selves one to sell. If the gem gets implemented as it is I think when they arrived at gold tier majority will sit and naturally reach the plat tier.

Just my 2 cent ^^

octavos
10-10-2014, 05:45 PM
What about the Damage gems ? =]
I suggest to consider energizeric post or as some others said to not let the gems be stackable on the same item.

As many discussed before me just letting the gem to be untradeable and unstashable still carries a exploit while killing any eventual gem market and excluding whoever misses the event to get one without solving the problem.

Let this gem be tradeable this way sts will recieve more revenue from merchers and players that will burn kits asap to get their selves one to sell. If the gem gets implemented as it is I think when they arrived at gold tier majority will sit and naturally reach the plat tier.

Just my 2 cent ^^

don't worry be happy :) because i believe devs wont just let it go without change.
look at sams quote below.

Hey guys,

The Platinum Tier Gem is still a work in progress. We're very aware of potential for abuse/breakage if it isn't set up right. The Design Team wants to make it something cool for players who want to chase it a reason to, but without it being game breaking. I'm confident that they will hit that mark. Look for more details when Halloween goes live.

Ravager
10-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Blinky is destined to be a vanity pet since the basic normal attack has

No armor reduction
No chance to hit reduction
No bleed
No stun
No panic / terror
No crit reduction
No slow enemy movement
No poison dot
No push
No stat reduction

Unless its like samael and has a circular aura that regenerates and isnt listed? Or lazer being a new attack type that banishes in pve.

Maybe a non-finalized beta preview of the pet?

Carapace
10-10-2014, 06:22 PM
This has been updated later in the thread. That info can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180155-HUGE-Halloween-Event-Coming-Soon-to-Arcane-Legends!&p=1868385&viewfull=1#post1868385

I am leaving this here for transparency of the changes involved. Thanks guys!

Here's an update on the Paracelsus Soul Stone. You guys brought up a valid point about trading an item around and adding multiples, so in order to preserve its intended design here is what we're changing:

Instead of a flat +7 damage per stone it is now +1.5 Damage per stone, and an additional 5.5 Damage added through an additional non-stacking effect. This effect will also provide a visual effect on your character.

What this means is you can still in theory trade your weapon or ring around for another Paracelsus Soul Stone, however the net gain would only be 1.5 Damage, as the 5.5 Damage component does not stack.

1 Stone - +7 Damage
2 Stones - +8.5 Damage
3 Stones - +10 Damage
etc

All these things are of course subject to change, but this is how it currently is set up internally based on your helpful feedback.

Thanks everyone!
-Carapace

Ravager
10-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Here's an update on the Paracelsus Soul Stone. You guys brought up a valid point about trading an item around and adding multiples, so in order to preserve its intended design here is what we're changing:

Instead of a flat +7 damage per stone it is now +1.5 Damage per stone, and an additional 5.5 Damage added through an additional non-stacking effect. This effect will also provide a visual effect on your character.

What this means is you can still in theory trade your weapon or ring around for another Paracelsus Soul Stone, however the net gain would only be 1.5 Damage, as the 5.5 Damage component does not stack.

1 Stone - +7 Damage
2 Stones - +8.5 Damage
3 Stones - +10 Damage
etc

All these things are of course subject to change, but this is how it currently is set up internally based on your helpful feedback.

Thanks everyone!
-Carapace

Is there a grand version of the bond or just normal bonds?

faiy
10-10-2014, 06:46 PM
So when is the event? The exact day

Anarchist
10-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Carapace does that mean the gems are still unstashable and untradeable but to limitate exploits any stacked gem adds only 1.5dmg??

Arcane Maniac
10-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Ok please buff blinky a little bit,add 5-10% damage or some health/mana regen to make it useful,since its passive attack isnt rly good,but I like AA very much,btw awesome bosses awesome effects great work STG and keep it up! ;D

SacredKnight
10-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Carapace does that mean the gems are still unstashable and untradeable but to limitate exploits any stacked gem adds only 1.5dmg??

I presume so, Carapace does not mention any other altercation besides the stat of the gem, I also don't think that there will be a grand version due to the fact that it was stated that there is no grand version. However that being said all of it is subject to change...

Raselph
10-10-2014, 09:31 PM
c'mon sts spend so much time on this

we've got planar too

they deserve a break since we have 3 upcoming awesome events dude

Ravager
10-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Does stacked mean same item stack or multiple items stack?

Item 1
+7
+1.5
+1.5
= + 10

Item 2
+1.5
+1.5
+1.5
= +4.5

Or +10 to both items?

notfaded1
10-10-2014, 09:42 PM
I for one work and have a job i goto to earn money to buy plat and do not like lb pets that i can't hope to get...i don't mind if u also put in locked but making so you have to play all day for days really sticks it to us...

notfaded1
10-10-2014, 09:51 PM

And apparently don't have a job either... my suggestion: make the lb contest on the weekend so some of us with jobs have a chance to win for once!

Candylicks
10-10-2014, 09:58 PM

And apparently don't have a job either... my suggestion: make the lb contest on the weekend so some of us with jobs have a chance to win for once!
Out of thanks but yes. We are so sick of the lb being designed for people who can stay home for 3 weeks to do this. What about your players with jobs who support this game? Give us a chance to earn something great too. (: I love the weekend lb idea.

Firezmz
10-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Out of thanks but yes. We are so sick of the lb being designed for people who can stay home for 3 weeks to do this. What about your players with jobs who support this game? Give us a chance to earn something great too. (: I love the weekend lb idea.

STS, Please don't forget people with jobs, they work hard to support you. No offense to those stay home. But the Weekend LB is a good idea

Mesti
10-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Wow the bosses look kinda cool

Bloodskerr
10-10-2014, 11:59 PM
I for one work and have a job i goto to earn money to buy plat and do not like lb pets that i can't hope to get...i don't mind if u also put in locked but making so you have to play all day for days really sticks it to us...

I see what you mean and agree to the weekend LB thing, I also work and cannot be on enough to be in LB otherwise.

But... No pets in LBs this event:

-----

Item 1
+7
+1.5
+1.5
= + 10

Item 2
+1.5
+1.5
+1.5
= +4.5

Or +10 to both items?

Very good point. Sts?

Serancha
10-11-2014, 12:40 AM

A lot of people work weekends. Contrary to popular belief, 9-5 Monday to Friday is not the norm in many industries.

Anarchist
10-11-2014, 01:30 AM
And some even go to school on saturdays! Ye i am at school right now. (Not that i will partecipate anyway. Addicted but not that addicted.)

Richard Lee Robbins
10-11-2014, 01:37 AM
This will be my first holiday event on arcane legends, i just can't believe it! I'm not much, just a simple free to play person, can't afford the platinum and my phone can't hold anything but this game, but i do my best, so if you got any suggestions for me you can find me in game.

Character: Quinriker/Warrior lvl 15

utpal
10-11-2014, 01:46 AM
another ursoth like event.
stuffs look cool and awesome.
anyway, what will be ring stats for warrior?

utpal
10-11-2014, 01:48 AM
And some even go to school on saturdays! Ye i am at school right now. (Not that i will partecipate anyway. Addicted but not that addicted.)

school? but u said u are in university

CuteFrog
10-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Please no helena again

Sent from

Hector Chapy
10-11-2014, 02:05 AM
Nice

Gladius
10-11-2014, 03:01 AM
we get to fight against parcelsus himself! awesome!

SacredKnight
10-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Wait...so you're telling me we go to the whole event arena, to fight Paracelsus at full power when we could just squish him under a warriors thumb in Keyls?

Shackler
10-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Thx for putting ugly vanities for warrior.. Again... Ty very much

Andrisber
10-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Thx for putting ugly vanities for warrior.. Again... Ty very much

Ugly? U don't even know what are they...

faraz
10-11-2014, 04:09 AM
I want gold 123000

Ssneakykills
10-11-2014, 04:16 AM
Would be pretty cool to have a exclusive vanity for lb winners

Ssneakykills
10-11-2014, 04:17 AM
Also is this event for players L10+?

Zynzyn
10-11-2014, 04:23 AM

"A dramatic imbalance" can still be created. The gem is not tradable or stashable but weapons, rings, armor, amulets are. What is stopping anyone from passing their gear to a character that has the gem and getting it upgraded for use? They can do the same to other items and merch off the items with these gems at sky-rocketing prices.

Jonnymaynard
10-11-2014, 04:25 AM
More energy bs pls !

kinzmet
10-11-2014, 04:40 AM
"A dramatic imbalance" can still be created. The gem is not tradable or stashable but weapons, rings, armor, amulets are. What is stopping anyone from passing their gear to a character that has the gem and getting it upgraded for use? They can do the same to other items and merch off the items with these gems at sky-rocketing prices.

You hadn't read through the threads? Theres already a fix explained by Carapace. :)

1 Stone - +7 Damage
2 Stones - +8.5 Damage
3 Stones - +10 Damage
etc

Thanks everyone!
-Carapace

To let you follow,
This is the follow up question they are on now.

Item 1
+7
+1.5
+1.5
= + 10

Item 2
+1.5
+1.5
+1.5
= +4.5

Or +10 to both items?

I would say +10 to both so it would be possible for +50 damage, but trading lots of STR/DEX/INT for damage will have consequences.

Anarchist
10-11-2014, 06:23 AM
school? but u said u are in university
Lol dont even try..
I am not practical with US/UK school system but universities are still schools where i live. As long as there is a teacher a blackboard and couple of desks/chairs on the opposite side its still a school.

Hellgamer
10-11-2014, 08:33 AM
It looks cool but if there is a boss as hard as Helena, it wouldn't be so good trying it solo and spending many pots cuz ppl know it will take time and money and leave

Kakashis
10-11-2014, 09:32 AM
I'm sure it's a total so one character will only find it useful with one stone no more :)

Now I want to see the effects the stone has!

twoxc
10-11-2014, 12:06 PM
make the damage gem can only be use on upgraded mythic armor/helmet lol problem solve. since neither upgraded mythic armor/helmet are tradable. thus bring people wanting mythic equip and keep it at certain level 36+

Universalpro
10-11-2014, 12:15 PM
make the damage gem can only be use on upgraded mythic armor/helmet lol problem solve. since neither upgraded mythic armor/helmet are tradable. thus bring people wanting mythic equip and keep it at certain level 36+
A lot of loopholes in there lol

adiksayu
10-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Cool

adiksayu
10-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Cant Wait :D

wwwgagacomtr
10-11-2014, 03:33 PM
when start this event ??? i read 10/10 maybe starting 10/10/2015 ????? because my tme is 11/10/2014 :))) why dont start or i dont know where is new event in game :)

Arcane Maniac
10-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Ive got noob question,will vorpal actually be back in all lvls 2-41? or its just for the vanity pictures of warior?

SacredKnight
10-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Ive got noob question,will vorpal actually be back in all lvls 2-41? or its just for the vanity pictures of warior?

It's just for the picture mate ;) But I still think you can get Vorpals from Elite Banded Chests, no?

cami
10-11-2014, 07:02 PM
lol OFFICAL XD hahahaha

Shackler
10-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Ugly? U don't even know what are they...

Explain me

Thefireofic
10-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Thank god I saved my energy essences and kits...

Excuses
10-12-2014, 01:28 AM

Please let me know it I misunderstood something.

These pictures are showing the difference of lv15 gears with 2.8 dmg on stat. And it gives my twink 8.3 dmg on stat.
Theoretically if I can have 10 gems and put it on all my gears in legendary, it will give me 42.5dmg on gears, which will be around 120 dmg on stat.
This means I can almost double my dmg.
I'm excited to try this, and I understand this might give various build options on end game, however, twink pvp will be just a mess.
Especially this gem is not tradable, this would be unfair who have no chance to play on the event.
I think you guys should limit available gem slot(like only on weapon or one for each item) and make it tradable for new coming people.

Think twice please. This might ruin your game. I'm worried if this is right move or not.

Fran Mac
10-12-2014, 01:55 AM
i might not understood but if 5 items are legendary u get +10 +3 +3 +3 +3 which is 22 added cause the 7 is only in the first stone (the same 1.5 plus the 7 bonus)

i still also dont understood how +2.8 gives u + 8 damage but someone will explain in this post i hope :)

Hellgamer
10-12-2014, 02:10 AM
when start this event ??? i read 10/10 maybe starting 10/10/2015 ????? because my tme is 11/10/2014 :))) why dont start or i dont know where is new event in game :)
Where did u see it starts 10/10. Well none said that. Don't think anyone even said a release date. Just wait and don't try making jokes. Ur not so good at it.

Raselph
10-12-2014, 02:37 AM
The true answer for the gem stacks is

1= 7 DMG

2= 7+1.5= 8 DMG

3= 8.5+ 1.5 = 10 DMG

Socrates
10-12-2014, 03:20 AM
man I loveeeeeeee the new bosses but one question what is the difference between gold and platinum? platinum is new rank after gold?

kinzmet
10-12-2014, 03:25 AM
The true answer for the gem stacks is

1= 7 DMG

2= 7+1.5= 8 DMG

3= 8.5+ 1.5 = 10 DMG

We already know that, but what we want to know is:
If the first item had 3 soul gems thats = 10 damage would it stack to your 2nd item with 3 soul gems too? That would be +20 damage with both items
Or it will be just +10 to first item and +4.5 on the next item? That would be +14.5 damage with both items

Item1 (3 gems = 10damage) + Item2 (3 gems = 10damage) = 20 Damage ??? Stacked

OR

Item1 (3 gems = 10damage) + Item2 (3 gems = 1.5+1.5+1.5damage) = 14.5 Damage ??? non-Stacked

noahgoulin
10-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Awesome!!
This event is gonna be great ;)

CptAwsome
10-12-2014, 04:23 AM
man I loveeeeeeee the new bosses but one question what is the difference between gold and platinum? platinum is new rank after gold?

Yes

Raselph
10-12-2014, 05:17 AM
We already know that, but what we want to know is:
If the first item had 3 soul gems thats = 10 damage would it stack to your 2nd item with 3 soul gems too? That would be +20 damage with both items
Or it will be just +10 to first item and +4.5 on the next item? That would be +14.5 damage with both items

Item1 (3 gems = 10damage) + Item2 (3 gems = 10damage) = 20 Damage ??? Stacked

OR

Item1 (3 gems = 10damage) + Item2 (3 gems = 1.5+1.5+1.5damage) = 14.5 Damage ??? non-Stacked

LOL!! zZz

Raselph
10-12-2014, 05:18 AM
of course it will stack

noahgoulin
10-12-2014, 05:43 AM

The ghosts and ghouls of Arlor are getting restless. It's October, which means Halloween is nearly upon us, and we can't wait to share what tricks and treats we have in store for you this year. This event is going to be HUGE! New items. New vanities. New bosses. New Quests. And more! Consider this post your one-stop shop for Arcane Legends Halloween info. We'll be leaking teasers every few days leading up to the big event reveal at the end of October, so bookmark this page and come back oftern to see what new goodies we have in store for you!

[NEW! Updated 10/10] New Bosses

There are four fearsome bosses to fight in the new Halloween Event! Watch the video below to meet Scourge the Undead Whelp, Valko the Werewolf, Drakeula the Vampire Lord and Paracelsus the Alchemist (Forms 1 & 2).

http://youtu.be/yyyazckx0JE

New Vanities

Last week, Samhayne revealed some of the fancy new vanities that you'll be able to get in the new event, including a sweet new minotaur set for warriors, a jack o' lantern get-up for rogues and a gargoyle set for sorcerers. Plus, spooky undead zombie vanities for all classes. Here are a few screenshots of some of the vanities that will be available for event tokens to whet your appetite:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104442&d=1412276065

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104444&d=1412276086

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104443&d=1412276077

Tiered Rewards

Remiem made an Insider's Post on Tuesday revealing the new rewards for moving up through the different event tiers. Like our last couple of events, playing the seasonal content will earn you points so that you can progress through 4 different tiers of gameplay: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and the new Platinum tier. Moving up in the tiers isn't always easy, so we make sure that getting to each one is worth your while. Here are the prizes for reaching each of the Halloween event tiers:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105019&d=1412718706

For reaching bronze, you'll receive 3 Lesser Pumpkin Chests. You can open these chests to find energy kits (to access the boss zones), gold, Necropolis Tokens to redeem at the token vendor, or pieces of a spooky legendary gear set. If you hold on to them, you can also craft them into Greater Pumpkin Chests which have the chance for even better rewards.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105020&d=1412718795

At the Silver tier, you'll receive a Legendary Haunted Ring, set to your level, and a flaming pumpkin vanity helm that will definitely get some screams.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105021&d=1412718874

If you want a cool new companion, you'll want to get to Gold Tier, where you'll receive the new flying eyeball pet Blinky. He shoots LASERS from his eyes to damage multiple enemies.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105022&d=1412718936

Reaching platinum won't be any easy task, but it'll be well worth the effort. When you reach the top tier, you'll get a new gem to upgrade you gear with extra damage. Plus, the new title "Death's Hand".

What will you be able to buy with your pocket full of Necropolis Tokens? Check back on Tuesday 10/14!

Leaderboard Rewards

The thing on everyone's mind. What extra-special rewards do we have in store for the best of the best? Come back on Friday 10/17 to find out!
It's so cool :)

wwwgagacomtr
10-12-2014, 06:39 AM
Where did u see it starts 10/10. Well none said that. Don't think anyone even said a release date. Just wait and don't try making jokes. Ur not so good at it.

What will you be able to buy with your pocket full of Necropolis Tokens? Check back on Tuesday 10/14!

Leaderboard Rewards

The thing on everyone's mind. What extra-special rewards do we have in store for the best of the best? Come back on Friday 10/17 to find out!

???? i understand start event 10/10 after come these r :)

Fran Mac
10-12-2014, 07:05 AM
i understand it was updated 10 10 :D

Xeusx
10-12-2014, 08:22 AM

Leaderboard Rewards

???? i understand start event 10/10 after come these r :)
These are sneak peak's date, NOT event start date.

lowratehitman
10-12-2014, 11:04 AM
How about let the soul stone be socket only on the weapon slots and it could be tradable or stashable that way they cant abuse it

Universalpro
10-12-2014, 11:09 AM
How about let the soul stone be socket only on the weapon slots and it could be tradable or stashable that way they cant abuse it
The idea has already been given by energize and he added another good point i.e to make it socket on the 1st weapon upgrading slot only

lowratehitman
10-12-2014, 11:12 AM
The idea has already been given by energize and he added another good point i.e to make it socket on the 1st weapon upgrading slot only
Oh OK well..I'm just trying to help here and sorry I didn't read the rest of the post

Universalpro
10-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Oh OK well..I'm just trying to help here and sorry I didn't read the rest of the post
Np:)

Vorg
10-12-2014, 11:37 AM
How long will this event run for ?

Endkey
10-12-2014, 12:06 PM
How long will this event run for ?

Long enough for the twinks to get the needed points for LB and then leveling up i bet

SacredKnight
10-12-2014, 03:13 PM

Please let me know it I misunderstood something.

These pictures are showing the difference of lv15 gears with 2.8 dmg on stat. And it gives my twink 8.3 dmg on stat.
Theoretically if I can have 10 gems and put it on all my gears in legendary, it will give me 42.5dmg on gears, which will be around 120 dmg on stat.
This means I can almost double my dmg.
I'm excited to try this, and I understand this might give various build options on end game, however, twink pvp will be just a mess.
Especially this gem is not tradable, this would be unfair who have no chance to play on the event.
I think you guys should limit available gem slot(like only on weapon or one for each item) and make it tradable for new coming people.

Think twice please. This might ruin your game. I'm worried if this is right move or not.

You have misunderstood! From the current information we are given we understand that putting one gem gives a flat 7 DMG nothing more, nothing less. Adding an additional gem into the item would add 1.5 DMG so the total additional DMG you would have in the item with those gems would be 8.5 DMG no more, no less. Also, you are aware that there are legendary equivalents to those Halloween armours..

XfrostfireX
10-12-2014, 04:41 PM
If the gems are indeed stackable than low level pvp is going to become very interesting

Madxnoob
10-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Lets not get nerfed before we start...

Madxnoob
10-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Hope level 10 will be able to use this stone.

faiy
10-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Hope level 10 will be able to use this stone.
No sorry but no. Lvl 10 boring

Madxnoob
10-12-2014, 07:16 PM
No sorry but no. Lvl 10 boring

I think your just trolling the forums, but thank you for your opinion. Your statement is completly wrong, level 10 is the largest twink bracket currently, lvl 15 is probably the second largest. Ofc, that is my opinion.

SacredKnight
10-12-2014, 07:38 PM
I think your just trolling the forums, but thank you for your opinion. Your statement is completly wrong, level 10 is the largest twink bracket currently, lvl 15 is probably the second largest. Ofc, that is my opinion.

If I had to guess I presume any level who reaches Platinum Tier and claim the rewards can use the gem on their item. That being said, you could just use an endgame toon and gem the item there :P

Excuses
10-12-2014, 08:11 PM
You have misunderstood! From the current information we are given we understand that putting one gem gives a flat 7 DMG nothing more, nothing less. Adding an additional gem into the item would add 1.5 DMG so the total additional DMG you would have in the item with those gems would be 8.5 DMG no more, no less. Also, you are aware that there are legendary equivalents to those Halloween armours..
Thank you for the corrections.

So it will give 42.5 dmg on stat. And end game would be OK but it's still so high for twinks. Xp
My worry is still same. I'm not sure if this is right move.

debitmandiri
10-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Make lvl requirement for this gem

Ex : only lv30+ gear that can be socket this gem

It must stack +7 +7 +7

It says "it wont be easy to reach platinum tear"

You work hard for this gem and only get max 1 ? What do you think ?

Electrophiles
10-12-2014, 09:25 PM
waooo I love how AL has their whole 100% new event already finished, whereas PL doesnt even have their recycled-for-past 2-years Halloween thing even announced yet.

nice job devs

lowratehitman
10-12-2014, 11:17 PM
Make lvl requirement for this gem

Ex : only lv30+ gear that can be socket this gem

It must stack +7 +7 +7

It says "it wont be easy to reach platinum tear"

You work hard for this gem and only get max 1 ? What do you think ?
Lol -1 to this we twinks also spend $$ so we have to get something to this event

Valkiryas
10-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Twinks Should participated ... Why?, Because it's an event for ALL the players, For any level and any experience, Also twink spend money on this game and if it exclute twink might be " Unfair "

All the events were for almost any level ( Excep Tarlok And Old Halloween )

Let us getting Fun :)

faiy
10-12-2014, 11:30 PM
i think your just trolling the forums, but thank you for your opinion. Your statement is completly wrong, level 10 is the largest twink bracket currently, lvl 15 is probably the second largest. Ofc, that is my opinion.
yea i w a s j o k i n g , lvl 10 was my fav twink lvl back then :)

Newcomx
10-12-2014, 11:31 PM
I hope this event beat Tarlok event :D

SacredKnight
10-13-2014, 03:12 AM
Thank you for the corrections.

So it will give 42.5 dmg on stat. And end game would be OK but it's still so high for twinks. Xp
My worry is still same. I'm not sure if this is right move.

Don't forget, if your a Rogue your loosing lots of Crit and HP, warrior your loosing even more HP and with a mage your loosing that precious mana which is literally the only reason we keep the little squishy guys....

Universalpro
10-13-2014, 04:20 AM
Don't forget, if your a Rogue your loosing lots of Crit and HP, warrior your loosing even more HP and with a mage your loosing that precious mana which is literally the only reason we keep the little squishy guys....
Lol @ end part. Mages are not only for mana, mages do a lot more:) and a pro mage can kick anyone's asses in pvp
Btw i m a warrior, not a mage:)

Robhawk
10-13-2014, 06:39 AM
Lol @ end part. Mages are not only for mana, mages do a lot more:) and a pro mage can kick anyone's asses in pvp
Btw i m a warrior, not a mage:)

A skilled, maxed geared warrior will kill the mage counterpart...

Justbaiokai
10-13-2014, 06:42 AM
I am yet to participate in an AL event, I am on holiday soon, and will be back around 27-28th October, will I miss the start of the event or does it start later in the month? Thanks in advance.
EDIT; also, does the boss' difficulty depend on the players level? E.g I'm lvl 16, will it be do'able for me ? Thanks.

Carapace
10-13-2014, 10:53 AM

Item 1
+7
+1.5
+1.5
= + 10

Item 2
+1.5
+1.5
+1.5
= +4.5

Or +10 to both items?

This is correct, only the first one will apply the additional 5.5, all others will be a flat 1.5.

Universalpro
10-13-2014, 11:49 AM
I am yet to participate in an AL event, I am on holiday soon, and will be back around 27-28th October, will I miss the start of the event or does it start later in the month? Thanks in advance.
EDIT; also, does the boss' difficulty depend on the players level? E.g I'm lvl 16, will it be do'able for me ? Thanks.
It was easier at lower levels in usroth event atleast idk about halloweon

ChillyPepper
10-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Bro.wtf yall did now ?? Now warrior's with bulwark hardly curse!!! And it does no damage wtf!!!!!! Fix it!!!!
It is a TANKING weapon, - lets start with that..

ChillyPepper
10-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Ok please buff blinky a little bit,add 5-10% damage or some health/mana regen to make it useful,since its passive attack isnt rly good,but I like AA very much,btw awesome bosses awesome effects great work STG and keep it up! ;D
err mah gerd its legendary.... look at its happiness bonus and you still need a buff? [emoji52]

Sehajbir Nakai
10-13-2014, 12:51 PM
Plats sale would be awesome with good offers :)

Excuses
10-13-2014, 01:03 PM
This is correct, only the first one will apply the additional 5.5, all others will be a flat 1.5.

Thank you for the confirming.
This explains a lot.

Arcane Maniac
10-13-2014, 04:47 PM
err mah gerd its legendary.... look at its happiness bonus and you still need a buff? [emoji52]
Blinky is fail with these stats,dova beats its obviously with no probs

Carapace
10-13-2014, 05:22 PM
I will take a look at Blinky and make sure he's on par with expectations

Instanthumor
10-13-2014, 07:55 PM
Questions:

Can you get a supered gem?
Let's say you have a gem in your lv16weapon and a gem in your lv15ring. If you share rings between characters, would the ring give 7.0 dmg on your lv15 account and give 1.5 dmg on your 16 account (when paired with the gem in the weapon)?

Ennex
10-13-2014, 11:16 PM
I want blinky to be black in colour..

SacredKnight
10-13-2014, 11:53 PM
I will take a look at Blinky and make sure he's on par with expectations

Whilst your looking at Blinky could you please, please please! Have a look a Scorch? We have all been dying for an improvement with his Happiness Bonus and AA but especially his AA.

hotpoop
10-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Cant wait

radagan
10-14-2014, 12:28 AM
Just an idea..that would be nice if the haunted ring do some glowing effects

Arturohoward
10-14-2014, 01:46 AM
What are you doing in Arcane Legends Mike Wazowski?
Ohh I can see that you got an eye laser and wings, Interesting...

Hahaha :D Blinky looks a lot like Mike Wazowski

SacredKnight
10-14-2014, 02:49 AM
How do the Haunted Rings fair against the Elondrian rings? Anybody have an educated guess?

extrapayah
10-14-2014, 04:58 AM
shared pet stable, anyone?

Mark Anthony Santos
10-14-2014, 05:38 AM
Nice

Excuses
10-14-2014, 05:49 AM
Questions:

Can you get a supered gem?
Let's say you have a gem in your lv16weapon and a gem in your lv15ring. If you share rings between characters, would the ring give 7.0 dmg on your lv15 account and give 1.5 dmg on your 16 account (when paired with the gem in the weapon)?

I was thinking about same thing.
This way some one might have +35 dmg if the dmg is bounded on each gears.

How does it work?

Raselph
10-14-2014, 06:30 AM
WHERES THE TUESDAY'S update ??

Pollata1246
10-14-2014, 06:31 AM
wheres the tuesday's update!!!!!1

jlmunoz
10-14-2014, 06:44 AM
wheres the tuesday's update!!!!!1
It is 6:30 am cst in USA ... give them another 4 hours at least to get their ducks in a row... lol... or should I say cows since it's Texas

Pollata1246
10-14-2014, 06:44 AM

OMG no pet means it will be something special weapon!!! Legendary mages are already dead......

Raselph
10-14-2014, 06:48 AM
OMG no pet means it will be something special weapon!!! Legendary mages are already dead......

have patience for your pvP, just go along with pvE pvP is a sucker punch so be away from pvP

Pollata1246
10-14-2014, 06:51 AM
who said anything about pvp here lmao (kidding ;))

Doframingo
10-14-2014, 07:04 AM
who said anything about pvp here lmao (kidding ;))

Lmao

Raselph
10-14-2014, 07:11 AM
pfffffffffffffft

Arcane Maniac
10-14-2014, 07:51 AM
waooo I love how AL has their whole 100% new event already finished, whereas PL doesnt even have their recycled-for-past 2-years Halloween thing even announced yet.

nice job devs

PL wont be having any more expansions sts has other games to care about

Helicopter
10-14-2014, 08:15 AM
If we run the standard 3x a day, would I possibly be able to reach gold? Studies are in the way (as always) and 3 Event runs are probably the most I could/would do. Hoping to get Blinky :3

Raselph
10-14-2014, 08:24 AM
LOL

Remember Me
10-14-2014, 09:17 AM

OMFG Frankenstein IS THE SCIENTIST THAT MADE THE MONSTER NOT THE MONSTER...

Kosapevi
10-14-2014, 09:20 AM
About the new gem..I think it's a great idea but u need to think it thru so there wouldn't be even more difference beetwen rich and less rich players.

mmaachilles211
10-14-2014, 09:23 AM

Lolol

Justbaiokai
10-14-2014, 09:26 AM
It was easier at lower levels in usroth event atleast idk about halloweon

Thank you :)
~~

Justbaiokai
10-14-2014, 09:26 AM

Hahahah hahahaha

Justbaiokai
10-14-2014, 09:27 AM
Lol -1 to this we twinks also spend $$ so we have to get something to this event

Agreed👍

TW84
10-14-2014, 10:43 AM

Great reminder to the devs. Lots of players left, or heavily considered it, because of last event.

They should try running with green gear, lowcost or even hungry pets, and no wards too. Some do actually run this way.

Universalpro
10-14-2014, 11:01 AM
Great reminder to the devs. Lots of players left, or heavily considered it, because of last event.

They should try running with green gear, lowcost or even hungry pets, and no wards too. Some do actually run this way.
Thats a bad idea... And nobody considered leaving after usroth event lol, every1 was actually pretty happy with it, and its difficulty level was fine, not very high not very low

Universalpro
10-14-2014, 11:02 AM
And no1 runs with green gear and hungry pets.. Elon gear is the minimum every1 has now and that is pretty much enough to run those bosses

Hellgamer
10-14-2014, 11:13 AM
[emoji52] [emoji102] waiting for today's spoiler

Das Vishal
10-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Make easy to kill boss and fast energy Regan make it 5-6 hour's to Regan each energy and make more good stats of blinky

octavos
10-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Thats a bad idea... And nobody considered leaving after usroth event lol, every1 was actually pretty happy with it, and its difficulty level was fine, not very high not very low

the problem was helena, that's why i posted this....because wasted energy is something no one wants when they wait for a party to run with. Ursoth was even easier then her..and many parties fell apart when they were faced with a boss that took longer to kill then the benefits she gave. everyone was happy because the majority were farming energy just to buy from the vendor. But if the bosses are to hard, considering many will run with legendary druid gear (arena armors are still weaker then druid) for this event.

I want the bosses to be enjoyable and offer a great payout even if they are difficult. But considering this is a mobile game and many running for LB, doing a boss battle for 7-10min isn't my idea of fun for a limited time event.

firechandra
10-14-2014, 11:54 AM
The tokens items seem to promise a very cool halloween event! I hope the ghost banner will be the first of many others with cool effects!

Anarchist
10-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Now, if those pets don't get you excited...Let me be the first to tell you that this year you will also have the first chance every in Arcane Legends history to get a MYTHIC pet for tokens! Grimm eggs will be available at the token vendor only for the duration of the event.

This recipe requires crafting elements + 3 lesser chests, and will give you a chance to receive the following items:

Legendary Halloween Bone Armor
Mythic Halloween Weapons from 2013 (Scaled to higher levels)
Halloween Amulet
Undead Wrathjaw Pet Egg
Energy
Gold
Tokens

Grizzlis
10-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Wooooot Halloween Mythics from 2013m, finally warriors will stop crying about bulwark and will start using new glaive. IMO sts should first buff mages before Halloween event tbh, cause new glaive will make pvp way more unbalanced

Kingofninjas
10-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Can you release the stats of the new mythic weapons and also any proc changes ty

mmaachilles211
10-14-2014, 12:07 PM
Will the new halloween version myths that are scaled be available from locks to?

Jexetta
10-14-2014, 12:17 PM
Wooooot Halloween Mythics from 2013m, finally warriors will stop crying about bulwark and will start using new glaive. IMO sts should first buff mages before Halloween event tbh, cause new glaive will make pvp way more unbalanced

GG Bulwark... GG.

radagan
10-14-2014, 12:25 PM
U guys grazy??! Grimm with 1100 tokens?? If I would say u should make original grimm little better stats and little adds to look..that isnt fair for original grimm owners..hope u see this post

Arcane Maniac
10-14-2014, 12:26 PM
So will we get items scaled to our level from greater pumpkin chests? And will we get scaled amulets as well? Is that equipment going to be better than ancient equipment?

octavos
10-14-2014, 12:41 PM
U guys grazy??! Grimm with 1100 tokens?? If I would say u should make original grimm little better stats and little adds to look..that isnt fair for original grimm owners..hope u see this post

or this one

yes a recolor (just like the vanities)...and change of stats....YES...a red grimm or err...a brown one :) because many still have grimms in CS....so why not people buy those with gold.

Idly
10-14-2014, 12:42 PM
Please don't bring back nightmarish daggers or ghastly scythe's. The bonesaw will keep tanks happy but imo a Halloween elon gun and bow will be much more desirable. The 41 staff will be a huge fail if only scaled stats of lvl 36 staff. Lvl41 ghastly scythe <kershal <elon gun so pointless and daggers...? I dont pvp rogue but im sure bow is preferable. Also the bonesaw is beautiful. . Nightmarish and ghastly ugly and the same

Anarchist
10-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Bring everything back and FREE OF CHARGE!

I dont get it everyone cry for F2P stuff and now you get it you dont want it?? ._.

TAKE IT, say thank you and hope this is the first step to a more F2P friendly AL!

radagan
10-14-2014, 12:49 PM

yes a recolor (just like the vanities)...and change of stats....YES...a red grimm or err...a brown one :) because many still have grimms in CS....so why not people buy those with gold.
Haha that red grimm would be nice add

Kingslaughter
10-14-2014, 12:50 PM
bring everything back and free of charge!

I dont get it everyone cry for f2p stuff and now you get it you dont want it?? ._.

take it, say thank you and hope this is the first step to a more f2p friendly al!

^^
this!

hozukreti
10-14-2014, 12:52 PM
Nice ghostly bannerrrr...love it! Awesome! Show us the stats of new mythic and legendary gear please...

Thanks sts!

Really nothing coming from locked crate? Awesome all farmable!

Yumisa
10-14-2014, 12:52 PM
I suppose they are, but you did not tell us yet. Are the Greater Halloween pumpkin chests platinum based? Or plat free?
Thanks in advance :)

Ach
10-14-2014, 01:00 PM
Sts previously said that this event will be huge and this is true !! so many interesting gifts for us all :)
I cant wait for this event!!
Ty Sts :)