PDA

View Full Version : All of the quests

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-31-2011, 04:39 PM
I have amost all of the quests in the game completed that I know of. I 'Lost Expedition' map requires me to kill 1000 elite yetis and collect 1000 snowballs. I have no idea how I can accomplish all this, I'm only lvl 35 and I die everytime I try to kill a monster. Also the alien oasis map has 0/10 quests completed, I would like to start completing these quests but I do not know where to go to or who to talk to, to even start one of these quests. Or can you not even start until you defeat the yetis first? Last question now I swear! lol. Do you recieve anything for finishing all of the quests? I'm sorry, I know I just joined today and I have already asked a million questions, but I've been playing the game for a while and just found out about this forum today. So any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Ladylove
01-31-2011, 04:43 PM
The snowball and yeti quests are on an elite map, so it will be very difficult. You can always level up a bit more to become stronger and continue those quests later. As for the alien oasis quests, you really want to wait to do those till you are higher level. In fact, many have a minimum level requirement of 50. So keep going. Get stronger. Since you're 35, you should start playing in the alien oasis 1 campaign to level to 40, and then alien oasis 2 to get to 45. Then, you can get to the alien oasis quests in alien oasis 3.