PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Muting Not working properly!

Daarkshadowzz
10-09-2014, 01:17 AM
I just logged into Star Legends, i posted my automated message "buying gold shirt"
some nice guy replied and we were in the middle of making a deal when suddenly i got muted..

I have no idea why, i looked at the chat logs there was nothing wrong with what i typed. Can someone please let me know? I dont think its fair i got muted at all. I was unable to complete my trade and i dont want to get permanently muted as i follow sts rules quite closely and i always enforce them.

CAK Vader
10-09-2014, 01:28 AM
I just logged into Star Legends, i posted my automated message "buying gold shirt"
some nice guy replied and we were in the middle of making a deal when suddenly i got muted..

I have no idea why, i looked at the chat logs there was nothing wrong with what i typed. Can someone please let me know? I dont think its fair i got muted at all. I was unable to complete my trade and i dont want to get permanently muted as i follow sts rules quite closely and i always enforce them.

You got pics of me talking...lel...and anyway, if you were muted, it was most likely because of a mistype, they have recently more strongly enforced it, and you couldn't see what you said because it doesn't show up during a mute, sorry...

Doframingo
10-09-2014, 05:51 AM
You got pics of me talking...lel...and anyway, if you were muted, it was most likely because of a mistype, they have recently more strongly enforced it, and you couldn't see what you said because it doesn't show up during a mute, sorry...

Some day o got muted 3 times, 1 mute every 5 seconds after been unmuted, i was talking with some girl >:o and she thinked i was mad at her:///

CAK Vader
10-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Some day o got muted 3 times, 1 mute every 5 seconds after been unmuted, i was talking with some girl >:o and she thinked i was mad at her:///

Lawl

Carcinogen
10-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Looks like more little kiddies playing the game.
what's the point of censoring bad words anyways? The kids are gonna learn them sometime in the future anyways! xD
But then again, there are other exceptions. :/

Deathplague
10-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Stoopid idotits!!! Hahhaahhaah

Burninglamp
10-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Kid u r