PDA

View Full Version : read if you want

Burningdex
10-09-2014, 01:29 AM
havent really enjoyed any of the levels 1-56 so idk what i want to do PL wise, got a few Qs

1. 61 sum up for me?
2. tank bears good?
3. demo pallys?
4. orlok birds?
5. do bears get hated on if they are actually good at class?
6. how do i merch (i ask this a lot but never really soaked up the vibe of it

8. how do foxes and rhinos do?
9. is 61 probably most balamced?
10. how much does each set cost ?
11. whats the 61 community like?
12. active?
13. im serious about it this time so should i just wait for 3x on a toon
14. does gear play a big part?
15. if i go into pvp without vanities am i automatically screwed?
16. has anyone stuck with 61 and got CoP ans SoH?
17. how do pure classes ddo?
18. "best" class?
19. any guilds too look out for etc
20. who plays 61 from forums ?
21. best set ?
22. more of an RL issue but how do you apologise to someone if the thing they r annpyed at u for doesnt directly involve them, and if they r back to friendly basis

props too anyone who answers whole thing

(huge thanks too anyone who has legit dvice for 22 like u have no idea how stressed ive been cuz of it)

will edit questions out as they r answered by 2 or more

yes im serious about making 61 this time

Waug
10-09-2014, 02:03 AM

Burningdex
10-09-2014, 02:30 AM

..... if u cant help please leave this thread

Tweeter D Bird
10-09-2014, 02:49 AM
I'll answer #6... I have no idea really how to merch I just buy stuff and resell and somehow my gold goes up

#13 enjoy the game if you wanna be bored at endgame then go ahead and grind away but its not the destination its the journey. Most of my greatest pl memories were just trying to get to the next level with a good group of friends

Laar
10-09-2014, 02:53 AM
7. Wtf rude

Burningdex
10-09-2014, 02:54 AM
7. Wtf rude

yeah :/ sorry for asking might just sell meh 30 stuff and go for there im greedy and i feel bad now :\

Ssneakykills
10-09-2014, 02:55 AM
havent really enjoyed any of the levels 1-56 so idk what i want to do PL wise, got a few Qs

1. 61 sum up for me?
2. tank bears good?
3. demo pallys?
4. orlok birds?
5. do bears get hated on if they are actually good at class?
6. how do i merch (i ask this a lot but never really soaked up the vibe of it)
7. laar can i sell shadow to possibly get 61 set? (ruid ik and answers probs no so idk up to u :) )
8. how do foxes and rhinos do?
9. is 61 probably most balamced?
10. how much does each set cost ?
11. whats the 61 community like?
12. active?
13. im serious about it this time so should i just wait for 3x on a toon
14. does gear play a big part?
15. if i go into pvp without vanities am i automatically screwed?
16. has anyone stuck with 61 and got CoP ans SoH?
17. how do pure classes ddo?
18. "best" class?
19. any guilds too look out for etc
20. who plays 61 from forums ?
21. best set ?
22. more of an RL issue but how do you apologise to someone if the thing they r annpyed at u for doesnt directly involve them, and if they r back to friendly basis

props too anyone who answers whole thing

(huge thanks too anyone who has legit dvice for 22 like u have no idea how stressed ive been cuz of it)

will edit questions out as they r answered by 2 or more

yes im serious about making 61 this time

1.) Its a pretty fun level even if their wasn't any 61 games you always got the choice of joining 66 or 56 and it would help a lot to have a drag set for the ring as majority of 61s do.
2.) Yes tank bears are good with either demonic mace set or orlok set they are probably the most op at this level.
3.) Demonic Pallys are not bad they are really tanky I've beaten most classes except rhino with it and expect long fights with this also.
4.) Never seen one but I've seen demonic birds but I don't think they do that great as you don't really see many if at all.
5.) Considering quite a lot of people are bears at 61 you'd all get hated equally
6.) Not a clue sorry
7.) Unlucky laar lol
8.) Rhinos can't really kill except birds and maybe mages but they are really good support in ffa etc and foxes are pretty good too I haven't really seen many good players with these classes except stooki the 61 demonic rhino.
9.) You'll find that 51-56 is more balanced considering you have just come from there.
10.) 2+ I think and demonic is like 3.5+ depending on the set
11.) It's average I'll say some people you wont like but that's like most levels.
12.) Depending on the times yes it can get quite active especially if 56s host games as well
13.) Unless you got plat or 1289 hours to waste levelling without elixirs
14.) Yes you can't really play this level without the gear
15.) Dress to impresss pls
16.) Hmm I've seen a cop fox but other than that no but I'm a new gen so others would of seen maybe
17.) Pure as in pure int Mage and pure dex bird?
18.) Bear and Mage are most common at this level
19.) If I was you I would stick with the guild your in now their isn't any good guilds that recruite or are worth joining
20.) Let me think Ffa, me, lex, burst, boiled did thinks he's inactive and I can't think of anyone else.
21.) For which class it varies for different situations

Ya you owe me 10 mins of my life back now

Burningdex
10-09-2014, 03:16 AM
1.) Its a pretty fun level even if their wasn't any 61 games you always got the choice of joining 66 or 56 and it would help a lot to have a drag set for the ring as majority of 61s do.
2.) Yes tank bears are good with either demonic mace set or orlok set they are probably the most op at this level.
3.) Demonic Pallys are not bad they are really tanky I've beaten most classes except rhino with it and expect long fights with this also.
4.) Never seen one but I've seen demonic birds but I don't think they do that great as you don't really see many if at all.
5.) Considering quite a lot of people are bears at 61 you'd all get hated equally
6.) Not a clue sorry
7.) Unlucky laar lol
8.) Rhinos can't really kill except birds and maybe mages but they are really good support in ffa etc and foxes are pretty good too I haven't really seen many good players with these classes except stooki the 61 demonic rhino.
9.) You'll find that 51-56 is more balanced considering you have just come from there.
10.) 2+ I think and demonic is like 3.5+ depending on the set
11.) It's average I'll say some people you wont like but that's like most levels.
12.) Depending on the times yes it can get quite active especially if 56s host games as well
13.) Unless you got plat or 1289 hours to waste levelling without elixirs
14.) Yes you can't really play this level without the gear
15.) Dress to impresss pls
16.) Hmm I've seen a cop fox but other than that no but I'm a new gen so others would of seen maybe
17.) Pure as in pure int Mage and pure dex bird?
18.) Bear and Mage are most common at this level
19.) If I was you I would stick with the guild your in now their isn't any good guilds that recruite or are worth joining
20.) Let me think Ffa, me, lex, burst, boiled did thinks he's inactive and I can't think of anyone else.
21.) For which class it varies for different situations

Ya you owe me 10 mins of my life back now

okay ill lay u back soon

umm ill level daunt cuz burst said they are equal if not better than orlok?

Laar
10-09-2014, 03:20 AM
Burn youve been playing for over 3 years why are you asking all these questions

Burningdex
10-09-2014, 03:31 AM
Burn youve been playing for over 3 years why are you asking all these questions

im still a little nooblet

gonna stay L59 shadow mage i think

Waug
10-09-2014, 03:50 AM
..... if u cant help please leave this thread

I did leave after posting, lol. yu getting angry....

bearuang
10-09-2014, 04:54 AM
From that i saw 61 isnt so active. Mostly bird and mage and few bears and rely on 56 room and the good things is 66 pretty dead lv so no one can really bang u so hardcore

Burningdex
10-09-2014, 04:59 AM
From that i saw 61 isnt so active. Mostly bird and mage and few bears and rely on 56 room and the good things is 66 pretty dead lv so no one can really bang u so hardcore

hmm :/ 61 doesnt sound so appealing currently

Oculus
10-09-2014, 05:20 AM
No it isn't

iRandom
10-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Brief Overview of 61
Semi-Active
Extremely Balanced(There's NO 1 BEST CLASS)
Always go in with vanities...
Should either use demo sets or lilith,orlok,sang sets
for warbird demo is bettter
only 56 bears get hated on
foxes do pretty well
don't see any rhinos around....
wait for 3x
"best class" is a lilith mage!!
most of the guilds at that level have disbanded

programmed
10-09-2014, 09:40 AM
don't see any rhinos

There are rhinos around. I could name 3 that still play every now and then. And it doesn't do that bad either at 61.

Laar
10-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Brief Overview of 61
Semi-Active
Extremely Balanced(There's NO 1 BEST CLASS)
Always go in with vanities...
Should either use demo sets or lilith,orlok,sang sets
for warbird demo is bettter
only 56 bears get hated on
foxes do pretty well
don't see any rhinos around....
wait for 3x
"best class" is a lilith mage!!
most of the guilds at that level have disbanded
There's no 1 best class, there's two

programmed
10-09-2014, 01:50 PM
There's no 1 best class, there's two

No, actually any class can beat any class at 61.

Laar
10-09-2014, 02:41 PM
No, actually any class can beat any class at 61.
Agreed, but there still are favorable match-ups

For example, technically a goldfish could kill a human if the goldfish somehow gets into the human's throat, but if a goldfish and a human had a fight, the match-up would obviously favor the human

sonoobish
10-09-2014, 03:00 PM
hmm :/ 61 doesnt sound so appealing currently

Hey did you get my pm man?

Sheugokin
10-09-2014, 03:06 PM

For example, technically a goldfish could kill a human if the goldfish somehow gets into the human's throat, but if a goldfish and a human had a fight, the match-up would obviously favor the human

Cuz that analogy is totally revelant. Mhmm......

programmed
10-09-2014, 03:37 PM

Where do you even come up with an analogy like that ._.

Laar
10-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Lol just saying :p

iRandom
10-09-2014, 08:33 PM
There are 5 best classes.
1 fish
2 fish
red fish
blue fish

gold fish

KingFu
10-09-2014, 08:45 PM

Str/int orlok pally tho

iRandom
10-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Str/int orlok pally tho

Demo has great regen thoooooooo

programmed
10-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Demo has great regen thoooooooo

The regen is about the same as orlok. Orlok and demo IMO are pretty much the same except orlok has more skill damage while demo has base damage and orlok has the nightmare proc while demo has the stun proc.

KingFu
10-09-2014, 10:06 PM
The regen is about the same as orlok. Orlok and demo IMO are pretty much the same except orlok has more skill damage while demo has base damage and orlok has the nightmare proc while demo has the stun proc.

Wat? Hit

iRandom
10-09-2014, 10:07 PM

You forgot one fact.
Demo looks extremely cool especially when compared to Orlok.
In addition, if you're using Demo, then stay at L60....

Burningdex
10-09-2014, 11:59 PM
yes sonoobish i got it and ty :)

@laar it think that anlogys like the second hardest ive laughed all day :,) random as ****

TastyChickens
10-14-2014, 04:09 AM
stay 50-56 :)

Etarbitrev
10-14-2014, 07:48 AM

So basically its like every level apart from lv1 where goldfishes own all?

iRandom
10-14-2014, 09:06 AM
So basically its like every level apart from lv1 where goldfishes own all?

No, i thought MY Goldfish owned all.. :o