PDA

View Full Version : what do feel about halloween ?

Raselph
10-09-2014, 03:12 AM
i was wondering ... that this halloween is special, u know why my first nab reason is the new LAZER firing pet but i feel like rogue's trap can easily help them using blinky...

now lets discuss our thoughts

(please be positive)

Gensin
10-09-2014, 03:47 AM
I love the new vanities! Its flowing this time.
I love the new tier prices, awesome!
I love how there is no special event egg in LB, Nice!
I love BLINKY awesome pet, cool!

Arachnophobik
10-09-2014, 03:51 AM
Not quite sure on blinky. It doesnt say any debuffs on passive. Need to know cooldown too. But it looks great thats for sure. The vanities are awesome. Me likey that frankenstein vanity.

ClumsyCactus
10-09-2014, 03:52 AM
My opinion: Zusgmiuserliughwskleujg NOOOOOO BAD BAD BAD

GuardianTwo
10-09-2014, 06:18 AM
I love the new vanities! Its flowing this time.
I love the new tier prices, awesome!
I love how there is no special event egg in LB, Nice!
I love BLINKY awesome pet, cool!

Almost same for me :)
But only thing... There still might be LB chase for some egg, or prize... It's not confirmed there is nothing like it(atleast I didn't read it :) ) :P

obee
10-09-2014, 06:32 AM
A month after Halloween: Ugh this is boring

GuardianTwo
10-09-2014, 06:37 AM
Month O.O , just the day after event is over its gonna be boring, same old elites with nothing great to farm :P

Hail
10-09-2014, 06:58 AM
The vanity options are standard, mages got blessed with their vanity however rogue ones are pretty mehh.
I love the awards on the Tier, cannot wait to get the mana gen ring for my singe rogue - will finally be able to 1v1 using singe x) also the gems are cool
I would like to know how many points platinum will take cos im aiming for two platinums.

Gensin
10-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Month O.O , just the day after event is over its gonna be boring, same old elites with nothing great to farm :P

Nope. No pets on the LBs this time. ;)
Meep

radagan
10-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Personally I dont like mages versions >.<

Candylicks
10-09-2014, 08:26 AM
I'm beyond excited. Really thrilled for event, the last one was good and seems like the issues we had during it will be worked out for this event. The crafting of energy keeps it pretty low plat aside from the first day. The pets and vanity are all cool and next week will be great for the rest of the details to come up.

Best part? After Halloween is TOMBS. And after that is holiday event. We are SET for rest of the year with new content and items to farm.

PvE farmers finally get their hay day.