PDA

View Full Version : <Infinitix>

Pollata1246
10-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Hello Players,
I’m here to invite you all to my new guild
Infinitix
This guild has been formed by me, Pollata, to create a united FAMILY THAT will enchant Arlor. We are widely recruiting anyone lvl 5+ (limited period only) and:-
We are recruiting:
1. Friendly players
2. Good players

We don’t want:
1. Hoppers
2.Scammers 3. Liars
4. Beggars / Whiners

GUILD RULES:-
1. Be courteous to all players, regardless if they are fellow guild members, allies, or enemies. Insulting other players (guild member or otherwise) reflects badly upon the guild and will not be tolerated in any form. Respect is earned; courtesy must be given in order to maintain a friendly guild.
2. English only in the guild chat. We have many members whose first language is not English, remember this if you’re using slang terms or phrases and are prepared to attempt explaining them.
3. No Cheating, Hacking, or Exploiting. If anyone is found to be in breach of any game policies you will be reported and removed from the Guild. No second chance.
4. Begging will not be tolerated. Just because other players are a higher level than you, does not mean they can always afford to help you. If you need something, kindly ask in guild chat, if someone can help you, they will, if not, do not keep asking.
5. Have a healthy game attitude. Be honest. Be earnest. Be helpful. We want people who liven up our guild with a positive mindset and playing attitude. No room for self-centered arrogant people who think the guild should serve their ends only. This guild is for people who are willing to help one another and show friendship even in difficult circumstances, and who love the game that they know it is an endless cycle of improvement and self-evaluation. We can invite you in but if you prove to be a negative influence we will be quick to show you the door.
6. Work hard for your gold and items. We are more than happy to support you in Elite runs/Egg or crate farming to get your gold. Some people in guild also offer superb advice in merching. So no reason for you to beg.
7. No blind invites. If you need help, ask in guild chat. Spamming the pm or blind inviting is not appreciated!
8. DO NOT Lend, if you choose to lend, request a security deposit, and take a screen shot of conversation.
9. DO Follow the Terms Of Service Of SPACETIME STUDIOS.
10. Don't expect hard achievements the first day, without showing support.

PvP Rules:-
1. Good Twink characters are always welcome.
2. Can attack guildies…but not form a big fight.
3. No Ganging guildies
4.Character’s KDR must be near to proper

Officers
- Must have title ‘Paragon’
- Recruit suitable players.
- Introduce new players in guild chat before sending invite to join.
- Maintain the order of our guild.
- Report any incident to GM, Co Masters or Chief Officers.
- Lead parties for exp run and elite farming.
- Display guild title.
- Understand rules of both game and guild
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem solving ability
-Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results.
-Provide feedback for Master as you will be his eyes during his absence
-Experience in game, able to do all of the above and have a level of 40+
- Officers will be chosen by quiz contests. The ratio of officers will be 1 officer : 10 players
Events: Events will be held weekly by GM or the Officer whenever possible.

We encourage guild members to party together. Our Officers will help you with your achievements NOT to help you level or with your daily quests as that should be your responsibility.
Most importantly HAVE FUN; after all....it is what we are all here for!!

Pollata1246
10-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Why no replies :@

Raselph
10-12-2014, 02:47 AM
is this a training guild o.O

Xeusx
10-12-2014, 03:05 AM
Good luck.

Pollata1246
10-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Hehehe no luck so far.........none for guild....so not bought the charter yet....

Aslanx
10-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Hehehe no luck so far.........none for guild....so not bought the charter yet....

Life is an experience, now if your scared to even buy the guild charter, whats the point of this amazing thread !! Go ahead, dive in, get messy, and all the best

Pollata1246
10-14-2014, 01:39 AM
is this a training guild o.O

I dont understand what you mean..but this guild dont yet have GH so no popularity.....buying GH when Fyber comes

Amadorbibidor
10-14-2014, 04:35 PM
Good luck with this guild pollata!

Zylx
10-15-2014, 12:55 AM
Good luck from <Real>

Pollata1246
10-15-2014, 06:31 AM
NEW THING>>> Got 30 plats due to raffle....got 40 now....GH coming soon...<Forest Stone>

Pollata1246
10-15-2014, 06:32 AM
Good luck with this guild pollata!

Good luck from <Real>

Ty!!
I'm in Eminence for learning purpose.....i will be opening guild on my rogue Pollataa
If u guyz alts r there pls JOIN!!
Again Ty

Raselph
10-15-2014, 06:46 AM
THE REASON : its like you're demanding the rules and ...pffft....we need :friendly and good players: thing is what made me comment ""is this a training guild""

Pollata1246
10-15-2014, 06:52 AM
oh im sorry...i just edit ir...thx for the glitch..:P

Shekneelalot
10-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Good luck to you! also Ive noticed most people don't reply on here they end up friend requesting me in game

Remiem
10-16-2014, 01:29 PM
Locked by request of OP