PDA

View Full Version : 2014-10-09 Content Update (160332)

Alottabit
10-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Double Super Gem Odds Weekend! Now through Sunday, when upgrading, you have 2X the chance to make a Super Gem!
Warrior Elondrian Bulwark, the charge up Curse effect will go off significantly less frequently and incur less damage. PvE functionality has not changed.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-09-2014, 02:06 PM
First...
Thank you sts, I've been waiting for this:)

ueveotadeo
10-09-2014, 02:06 PM
and bulwark goes down again....

Iliketolol
10-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Wheres my guild? -_-

nugroho cahyo
10-09-2014, 02:08 PM
nice bulwark down horeeeeeeee

Bunny♥
10-09-2014, 02:11 PM

twoxc
10-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Pop champaign ^^

Idly
10-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Super gems finally!! But... the update reset all my upgrade timers :(

Instanthumor
10-09-2014, 02:17 PM
AHA Bulwarks AHA, gf

bmooooo
10-09-2014, 02:18 PM
This is completely wrong hahah imagine the reaction of players who bought bulwark for 15m+.. They will bufff then later on they will nerf.. Geez brace ur selves angry warriors post will come

Ssneakykills
10-09-2014, 02:19 PM
May the odds be in my favour

Idly
10-09-2014, 02:21 PM
This is completely wrong hahah imagine the reaction of players who bought bulwark for 15m+.. They will bufff then later on they will nerf.. Geez brace ur selves angry warriors post will come

Meh, this nerf was due. I still feel sorry for the people who paid 50m+ for singe as an ingredient for necro that was wrong, this is justice and a little balance back.

Zeus
10-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Sorcerers needed a buff...bulwark did not need a nerf. Can we please stop with the back and forth thing? It's not right to continuously buff and debuff a weapon.

Basically, this is what happened:
• Bulwark was useless
• Bulwark was practical
• Bulwark was again useless

twoxc
10-09-2014, 02:24 PM
It is what it is lol

Candylicks
10-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Sorcerers needed a buff...bulwark did not need a nerf. Can we please stop with the back and forth thing? It's not right to continuously buff and debuff a weapon.

• Bulwark was useless
• Bulwark was practical

Get us a better shield, Z.

Itoopeo
10-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Maby a forgotten event for AL with all OP items?

bmooooo
10-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Meh, this nerf was due. I still feel sorry for the people who paid 50m+ for singe as an ingredient for necro that was wrong, this is justice and a little balance back.
My point is sts should be sure on stuffs before implementing it to prevent making their customers pissed... Thats all *flies away*

Hilyana
10-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Bulwark shouldn't have been nerfed... It was fine the way it was. We (rogues) finally had some challenge vsing warriors, and in 5v5 too! I admit it's overpowered against mages, but if it's fine against rogues and not mages then why not adjusting them instead of nerfing the weapon? That's wrong. I hope you guys will reconsider this.

People spent 15m if not more for this weapon.. Don't make it useless and worthless again...

Jexetta
10-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Ridiculous.

I feel sorry for people who spent so much on acquiring the updated version, only for it to be nerfed. Try hitting a mage flying around with gale or a rogue with a bulwark, it was pretty hard considering rogues usually dodge it to begin with. Let alone the really long charge time and the really short range.

Idly
10-09-2014, 02:34 PM
My point is sts should be sure on stuffs before implementing it to prevent making their customers pissed... Thats all *flies away*

Yeah I agree, literally 7 people in guild chat right now desperately selling bulwark, the thing is the reduced curse
proc will not make bulwark 'useless' it could still be a viable clash weapon because of the armor and chance at the proc, id go test it one vs one to see how damaging the curse is now but im a little blue dude and iv developed a bad case of bulwarkiophobia since the last OP buff. Almost as scary to us little guys as a ring rogue with sns

Khicho
10-09-2014, 02:35 PM
I think it is completely ridiculous that you nerf the Bulwark!!! Why because people complain about it? Now the wep is garbage! It hardly procs! BAD MOVE!!!!

wvhills
10-09-2014, 02:55 PM
lol

Uicheusa
10-09-2014, 02:57 PM
I forgot, does upgrade initiated before the update get 2* odds to have grand gem if the upgrade finishes after the update?

Uicheusa
10-09-2014, 03:02 PM
It's already hard enough to pull the bulwark curse off on a rogue due to their high dodge rate, and now this...kudos.

If mages are complaining, why don't you guys just buff their shield accordingly instead...or make their curse skill irreversible, meaning that if they get cursed by bulwark, when they do damage with their own curse skill, they won't get hurt cause their state under bulwark curse.

Zeus
10-09-2014, 03:09 PM
It's already hard enough to pull the bulwark curse off on a rogue due to their high dodge rate, and now this...kudos.

If mages are complaining, why don't you guys just buff their shied accordingly instead...or make their curse skill irreversible, meaning that if they get cursed by bulwark, when they do damage with their own curse skill, they won't get hurt cause their state under bulwark curse.

Smart comments, thank you!

Honestly all this does is confirm rogues as the king of PvP. With bulwark buffed, 2/3rd's of the classes were balanced. Sorcerers just needed some adjustment and you would've hit a perfect balance.

Now? Rogues just dominate.

InternetExplorer
10-09-2014, 03:11 PM

• Bulwark was useless
• Bulwark was practical

exactly..

it was hard to even aim a bloody curse and now they nerf it back to useless form.

nuff said, and nice work STS with this (sarcastic) amazing update..

Uicheusa
10-09-2014, 03:30 PM
In the meanwhile, you have something like this to deal with.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180150-Rooting-Problem

aarrgggggg
10-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Bulwark was never meant 2 be a viable pvp weapon...... its a sword and board, i mean cmon.

Glad this happened

Thanx for double odds weekend :)

SacredKnight
10-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Great, can you buff Scorch now? -_-

Anarchist
10-09-2014, 03:49 PM
And down we go Lmao.

it was needed tho but maybe now its too low..oh well F* it.

Nerf SnS thanks.

InternetExplorer
10-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Was the new mythic weap for mage and rogue intended for PVE only???

InternetExplorer
10-09-2014, 03:55 PM
1) Mages curse has a long cooldown vs. the bulwark which had no cool down whatsoever.
2) The bulwark curse acted as a 5th skill slot
3) Most importantly, mages do not use curse against warriors.

What I had proposed in another thread was to make charged bulwark reduce crit% / chance for X number of seconds. This would help the warrior battle rogues much better. Also make it so the bulwark could not be dodged. IMO that is a much more appropriate fix to battle rogues with.

1. You know that its hard to aim on a moving target right? the range is not that OP either
2. Have you considered the speed of rogues/mages compared to warriors even with speed buff on pet??

SacredKnight
10-09-2014, 03:56 PM

TBH the Bulwark was a PvE weapon, the Bow and Gun are PvP intended.

InternetExplorer
10-09-2014, 03:57 PM
TBH the Bulwark was a PvE weapon, the Bow and Gun are PvP intended.

Did they intend for the arcane maul to be PVP oriented weapon only?? What about the glavie?? Was it intended for 1 sole purpose only??

CuteFrog
10-09-2014, 04:11 PM
lol i thought it will plats offers i was wrong

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

aarrgggggg
10-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Did they intend for the arcane maul to be PVP oriented weapon only?? What about the glavie?? Was it intended for 1 sole purpose only??

warriors have 2 types of weapons....sword and board which have small damage aka bulwark
and hammers/single handed swords which have much higher damage aka maul and glaive.

This is nothing new

InternetExplorer
10-09-2014, 04:27 PM
warriors have 2 types of weapons....sword and board which have small damage aka bulwark
and hammers/single handed swords which have much higher damage aka maul and glaive.

This is nothing new

Same with rogue ( daggers/Bow ) and Mages ( Staff/Gun)

Bomm
10-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Thx for making Bulwark usless again :@

After it was buffed it was good and not OP,
The only thing which is OP are rouges and thair bow.
Just becouse mages were crying its OP, you nerfed the bulwark thats very sad -.-

joydhillon
10-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Well. Nothing to say. Cause doesnt matter much like always.
Glad i didnt buy a bulwark.
This game has the worst economy crisis ever. Worse than even the great depression.

Bloodskerr
10-09-2014, 05:29 PM
Great, can you buff Scorch now? -_-

This, lollll.. We can do it! Fix scorch campaign 2014 \o/

Ravager
10-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Thx for making Bulwark usless again :@

After it was buffed it was good and not OP,
The only thing which is OP are rouges and thair bow.
Just becouse mages were crying its OP, you nerfed the bulwark thats very sad -.-

Perfect weapons
Bow 25m
Bulwark 18m
Gun 16m

And they nerf the bulwark. I wouldnt have minded a small nerf but they did more than that.

Noctis._.Lucis
10-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Nice Update! :eagerness:

Ninjasmurf
10-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Good job nerfing the bulwark but this is only 1 of many things that need to be fixed in AL.

You can't keep a game active and fun from events every 5 months and the same boring updates every weekend. It's only a matter of time before this game dies completely.

kiffnshey
10-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Double Super Gem Odds Weekend! Now through Sunday, when upgrading, you have 2X the chance to make a Super Gem!
Warrior Elondrian Bulwark, the charge up Curse effect will go off significantly less frequently and incur less damage. PvE functionality has not changed.

What is this bulwark delay proc curse after u all fix n making less frequently some more incur less damage

kiffnshey
10-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Perfect weapons
Bow 25m
Bulwark 18m
Gun 16m

And they nerf the bulwark. I wouldnt have minded a small nerf but they did more than that.

Yes ravagers u r right why sts like do this giving warior very bad weapon n the nerf become worse,some more game now so bored keep delay the event n game is death.

Froxanthar
10-09-2014, 08:11 PM
what Mages really want for their toon is :

1. AoE skills. Able to clear mobs quickly.

2. Can kill Rogues and Warriors in PvP.

3. Perfect class.

hozukreti
10-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Someone from Dev team need to come down into game and use this bullweak himself, play and feel it..dont forget to VS Arcane rogue with your bullwark without your "GodMode".

Same to mage issue thats no balanced with other class, come and use this little blue mage and VS someone who wear max pvp gear..Come feel our pain by yourself, maybe after that you guys know what your player talking about.

mroasis
10-09-2014, 08:36 PM
This is bad i just paid 18m for bulwark just to get nerfed?

mroasis
10-09-2014, 08:49 PM
I just noticed at auction bulwark price go down to 13m. Please tell me tis a joke

Konelaki
10-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Hold on to your horses co- warriors, Bulwark still curses ...

... 1 out of 10 agonizing charged attack

Good thing I held on to my maul.

:banana:

Ihateppl
10-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Its a great big stick with glowing rocks tied to it, how long did you guys think it would last? It will eventual be useless when the next genius in STS invents a longer stick with a pointier rock on it.

SacredKnight
10-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Its a great big stick with glowing rocks tied to it, how long did you guys think it would last? It will eventual be useless when the next genius in STS invents a longer stick with a pointier rock on it.

LOL! One thing I have never gotten in AL for years now is the bow. That's right, the rogues bow and in fact all the bows. What's my issue with them? Well who knows what a bow looks like, anyone?

Victim A: A....I do
Me: Ah yes! Please tell me!
Victim A: Well, um, there a a a a curved piece of um wood or metal with a string on them
Me: BRAVO SIR! You deserve to have dinner tonight
Victim A: OH MY! Thank you Sir, Thank you!

Me: And what do AL bows look like?

A CURVED STICK WITH PARTICLE AFFECTS. TBH I think STS should have at least added a string and a quiver, because right now I am thinking that those rogues have more mana then their letting on due to the fact that I suspect that their arrows are either made from mana or they use magic to make their quiver and string invisible to trick us in thinking that their gonna hit us with a stick! But us warriors have our own sticks and big planks!

Dhemx
10-09-2014, 11:42 PM

• Bulwark was useless
• Bulwark was practical

100 percent agree. Sts stop doing back and forth... How about those guys who bought bulwark 16m up? You make people pissed. Haysss. Stop doing back and forth. ;(

Dhemx
10-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Sts nice job you make people always pissed. Good job

extrapayah
10-10-2014, 01:31 AM
what about making the pet stable shareable?

thanks

Zylx
10-10-2014, 01:57 AM
And so now every bulwark-user is raging because their bulwark isn't severely OP anymore, as initially intended. :rolleyes:

kiffnshey
10-10-2014, 02:05 AM

To sts if u giving nerf at bulwark pls do same thing to elon bow n elon gun so is fair for clash at pvp and u guys do job very well but why hurt players those just buy bulwark 18m n sts make bulwark so crap dont be silly as i told since year 2011 this game make player happy dont too complicate when u give good weapon dont adjusted to poor

kiffnshey
10-10-2014, 02:06 AM

To sts if u giving nerf at bulwark pls do same thing to elon bow n elon gun so is fair for clash at pvp and u guys do job very well but why hurt players those just buy bulwark 18m n sts make bulwark so crap dont be silly as i told since year 2011 this game make player happy dont too complicate when u give good weapon dont adjusted to poor

Haligali
10-10-2014, 02:28 AM

Staff for mages and daggers for rogues is pve oriented.

Hartholzwurm
10-10-2014, 02:40 AM
Lolz.....good update.
Bulwark noobs beware now of PVP.........not so easy to happy slapping rogues and mages the future....

Mehmet Tuncay
10-10-2014, 04:26 AM
arcanexmen To sts if u giving nerf at bulwark pls do same thing to elon bow n elon gun so is fair for clash at pvp and u guys do job very well but why hurt players those just buy bulwark 18m n sts make bulwark so crap dont be silly as i told since year 2011 this game make player happy dont too complicate when u give good weapon dont adjusted to poor[/QUOTE]

Robinzzzz
10-10-2014, 05:29 AM
soo glad XD.. buy bulwark 15m now selling 10-13m..

Zeus
10-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Making changes that influence the economy is not cool. It was a mistake with Singe-Nekro fiasco; it is a mistake now.

As customers, when can we expect this to stop? I'm tired of having to guess what will happen based on the amount of cry that goes on forums.

One thing that developers do not take into account is a lot of the complaints come from under geared players or those who lack knowledge to properly overcome their obstacles.

The bulwark - should it have been nerfed? IMO, no. It's easy to know when to stop attacking. You can't help if players do not utilize the amazing in game particle effects as clues to how their gameplay should be. The issue was and has always been sorderers. This is really just a cheap fix/band-aid for class balance. The question is: is it really cheap when it comes to the amount of players that you anger?

At least with Singe fiasco, STG gave Singe owners a bone so the prices did not come crashing down. However, in the current state, I dare say the bulwark may be just as bad as it was to begin with.

If warriors can beat sorcerers with weapons 3-4 seasons old - that shows the inherent flaws of the sorcerer class. It does not mean a weapon is OP just because warriors get a well deserved update.

Toss bulwark users a bone here...because right now, you just burned all the tank users in the game that have been using bulwark. It was actually nice to see tanks wearing sword/shield. I guess now, however, that is a thing of the past.

Khicho
10-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Making changes that influence the economy is not cool. It was a mistake with Singe-Nekro fiasco; it is a mistake now.

As customers, when can we expect this to stop? I'm tired of having to guess what will happen based on the amount of cry that goes on forums.

One thing that developers do not take into account is a lot of the complaints come from under geared players or those who lack knowledge to properly overcome their obstacles.

The bulwark - should it have been nerfed? IMO, no. It's easy to know when to stop attacking. You can't help if players do not utilize the amazing in game particle effects as clues to how their gameplay should be. The issue was and has always been sorderers. This is really just a cheap fix/band-aid for class balance. The question is: is it really cheap when it comes to the amount of players that you anger?

At least with Singe fiasco, STG gave Singe owners a bone so the prices did not come crashing down. However, in the current state, I dare say the bulwark may be just as bad as it was to begin with.

If warriors can beat sorcerers with weapons 3-4 seasons old - that shows the inherent flaws of the sorcerer class. It does not mean a weapon is OP just because warriors get a well deserved update.

Toss bulwark users a bone here...because right now, you just burned all the tank users in the game that have been using bulwark. It was actually nice to see tanks wearing sword/shield. I guess now, however, that is a thing of the past.

You hit the nail on the head!!! Thank you!

Bottom line, in order for this game to progress we need items, pets, content that challenge or skills! Both SNS and the Bulwark did exactly that! Truely experienced players were able to adapt to these addition.

Also, these improvements lead to even more advanced pets and equipment in the future.

I am not a sns owner but I love the addition of this pet and why? Because it adds a new dynamic to the game. It keeps it from getting boring! The bulwark offered the same.

Abelgaval
10-10-2014, 10:30 AM
hahaha u STS really test the stuff in game?, or just make randomly change based in who class cry more in forums?

well.. bye bye bulweek we pass good times lol

kiffnshey
10-10-2014, 11:46 AM

• Bulwark was useless
• Bulwark was practical

Yes i agree with zues sts dont be like small kid mind pls stop buff n debuff weapon consider players buy bulwark is not 100k but 18m gold pls fix back to practical weapon

mightymynk
10-10-2014, 12:18 PM
We got so many comments from angry bulwark users will sts nt say anything???

Ihateppl
10-10-2014, 12:51 PM
LOL! One thing I have never gotten in AL for years now is the bow. That's right, the rogues bow and in fact all the bows. What's my issue with them? Well who knows what a bow looks like, anyone?

Victim A: A....I do
Me: Ah yes! Please tell me!
Victim A: Well, um, there a a a a curved piece of um wood or metal with a string on them
Me: BRAVO SIR! You deserve to have dinner tonight
Victim A: OH MY! Thank you Sir, Thank you!

Me: And what do AL bows look like?

A CURVED STICK WITH PARTICLE AFFECTS. TBH I think STS should have at least added a string and a quiver, because right now I am thinking that those rogues have more mana then their letting on due to the fact that I suspect that their arrows are either made from mana or they use magic to make their quiver and string invisible to trick us in thinking that their gonna hit us with a stick! But us warriors have our own sticks and big planks!

Poke* poke* (fear my stick) poke* poke*

Abersit
10-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Bulwark up and down

Firezmz
10-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Bulwark>>>>>BullWalk

InternetExplorer
10-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Zeus it just shows up how sts wants to ruin the game with these kinds of nerfs, there were times when a crying sorc can complain about the bulwarks proc. First when it appeared, 2nd durimg the time of the test server. No one cried that time coz all was busy asking for arcane ring and showing off in social media sites.

Chances they miss and now they cry for goodness sakeDeary is OP can we have that nerfed... *pissed*

mroasis
10-10-2014, 06:47 PM
I dont buy bullwark before this but after the updated i spend like hell to have 18m. Firstday i feel good and proud bcause i finally have it. But for the next day, you guys nerfed it and i check auction it turn to 13-15m. Can anybody tell me did i just lost my 5m only because forum crybabies?

Now what should i do with my bulwark. Need your suggestion sir STS

InternetExplorer
10-10-2014, 07:30 PM
I dont buy bullwark before this but after the updated i spend like hell to have 18m. Firstday i feel good and proud bcause i finally have it. But for the next day, you guys nerfed it and i check auction it turn to 13-15m. Can anybody tell me did i just lost my 5m only because forum crybabies?

Now what should i do with my bulwark. Need your suggestion sir STS

Keep it till next week, they are reassessing the issue on the weapon"again"

Uicheusa
10-10-2014, 07:57 PM

Where did you get this?

Ravager
10-10-2014, 08:10 PM

Where did you get this?

Theres a bulwark thread in pvp as well.

Gensin
10-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Bulwark more like Bulls***.

It is right that you have buff the weapon, but debuffing it is vile to begin with. Nerf mages not the weapon.

I'm so glad I sold my bulwark in a early stage. 20m earned.

SacredKnight
10-11-2014, 12:34 AM
The Bulwark is a PvE oriented, honestly I don't get why people are fussing about not being able to use a tanking weapon in PvP. No one complained about the Pavise being a tanking weapon! Fact, the Bulwark is just as strong in PvE. There is no difference to its ability....just PvP so...why the fuss?

Robinzzzz
10-11-2014, 01:58 AM
is there any refund for who buy bulwark > bulweak before iS nerf? XD
B} 18M
S} 13M

BULWARK >> BULWEAK :livid:

Gensin
10-11-2014, 02:13 AM
The Bulwark is a PvE oriented, honestly I don't get why people are fussing about not being able to use a tanking weapon in PvP. No one complained about the Pavise being a tanking weapon! Fact, the Bulwark is just as strong in PvE. There is no difference to its ability....just PvP so...why the fuss?

Who spends 18M for PvE? LMAO.

To do elite? bleh
To farm? bleh
To do timed run even tho your a tank? bleeeh

Gensin
10-11-2014, 02:28 AM
Ok, How about this plan to buff mages.

Since Parcelsus in the Official Preview: The Bosses of Necropolis | Arcane Legends Halloween 2014 youtube teaser video, Can turn into a undead dragon. How about mage gets new skill to turn into a nefarious dragon? eh eh? :)

Khicho
10-11-2014, 10:18 AM

So you are saying that only rogues and mages deserve a weapon that is both pve and pvp?

Sdbigdaddy
10-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Whatever they do, itll make 50% players happy and the other 50% sad. Its a no win situation. All i ask for is consistency and that they stick to their guns. Make a decision with it right at thebeginning and stick with it. The population will have to adapt. Now, you cant buy anything that costs a lot for fear its going to backfire. Thank goodness i didnt buy singe or bulweak. I wouldve wasted the gold it took so long for me to get.

For those out there crying about the fate of mages: create rogue toons. They are the most powerful and by far look the best. Warriors are really boring. Just my opinion, i have 41 in all three classes.

Thalian22
10-11-2014, 09:33 PM
When u release the bulwark it was a fail weak useless weapon ... We wait long time almost 2 months for the buff.. Weve been happy for a short time because pvp got a balance and now nerf again useless again .. Its not about bulwark its time to buff the mages and put our bulwarks on good condition lol

Dhemx
10-13-2014, 11:38 AM
is there any refund for who buy bulwark > bulweak before iS nerf? XD
B} 18M
S} 13M

BULWARK >> BULWEAK :livid:

I wish they will refund ;). But its impossible.

And i have to ask the guy who cry and start thread about bulwark to nerf? (No name)
Why dont you tell that earlier during test server? What are you doing that time?
Well i know u have the rights to voice ur opinion. The problem here is sts. It seems that they dont know what they're doing of course they know price of bulk is too overprice on that time why they make bulwark a useless weapon again. We expected bulwark will nerf but not expecting it to be a thrash weapon again. Now how's those guys who bought 17m up and now cheap price. Well sts reply on pvp thread about bulwark. We hope thats the last update of bulwark sp that we can avoid waisting money. Sorry sts i really hate what happen. We lost a lots of golds.

Thanks anyway. Sorry for my bad english.

Dhemx
10-13-2014, 11:41 AM
Who spends 18M for PvE? LMAO.

To do elite? bleh
To farm? bleh

To do timed run even tho your a tank? bleeeh

Honestly id rather use magma than bulwark in pve magma gives a lot of dmg than bulk why should i use a low dps items in elite? Curse of bulwark in elite map is useless too. Why should i spend 18m for pve lmao. 600k is enough magma assault ;)

Dhemx
10-13-2014, 11:46 AM
Another comment if sts release a pve weapon. What are suppose to do of tanker now? Running elite and pve only? In that way we will let rouges and mages playing and enjoying pvp while tanker is running over and over again in elite wtf. It seems like the new wep release is for mage and rouges only elon gun and elon bow. Ok then sts release new wep for tank that stats is for pvp and not for pve.

Sorry for my bad english

kiffnshey
10-14-2014, 10:16 AM
Sts need fix back the proc at least put back the proc 80% n incur damage 80% too. Consider we warrior to want play pvp if dev dont want to fix back pls make all class weapon same like bulwark so is qual

InternetExplorer
10-14-2014, 03:05 PM
STS,

With the coming mythics on halloween perhaps you could stop assessing the bulwark and just give us back what it used to be before the nerf.