PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if this sounds noob...

Cool1t
10-09-2014, 03:04 PM
How do I merch the new event as much as possible because I need gold nd I play a lot no farming with leprechaun is not working and neither is merching

ClumsyCactus
10-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Wait for the event to know. So far we dont know all details.

obee
10-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Save up as much as you can, but don't blow it all on event. You've got plenty of time to get to gold or platinum. In Ursoth's event, apmany people made a bad mistake by blowing their gold, just so they could be the first one to gold or something like that. You've got plenty of time.

Cool1t
10-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Thank u but this is my first event I meant like what should I be buying and farming

Visiting
10-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Thank u but this is my first event I meant like what should I be buying and farming

Anything that is event exclusive (vanities,pets,gear) will at some point be worth more than it is during event, take that knowledge and apply it :)

Titanium
10-09-2014, 07:27 PM
I pmed you. Follow my tip if you want golds.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Newbie!=noob (!= means not equal)
Good luck:)
Feel free to ask questions:)

Gensin
10-10-2014, 03:21 AM
Anything that is event exclusive (vanities,pets,gear) will at some point be worth more than it is during event, take that knowledge and apply it :)

With everybody following that rule, The prices will just move like a snail with a anvil on its back.

borix
10-10-2014, 03:21 AM
If the price of energy kits stay this high then I would farm energy during the event and sell them. Look at the energy kits in auction now going between 20 and 30k.

Unless the price drops or you want to really get the items from the event itself then you can use them for yourself. Just be careful not to waste them while you could be selling them for good gold. You can still get some items from event with the energy you get for free and maybe a few kits.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit: turns out my 2 cents are worth nothing. Energy that you farm cannot be sold/traded. Sorry.
But you can buy energy kits after the event and then wait for next event. Ssssst... don't tell anyone.

matanofx
10-10-2014, 03:38 AM
If the price of energy kits stay this high then I would farm energy during the event and sell them. Look at the energy kits in auction now going between 20 and 30k.

Unless the price drops or you want to really get the items from the event itself then you can use them for yourself. Just be careful not to waste them while you could be selling them for good gold. You can still get some items from event with the energy you get for free and maybe a few kits.

Just my 2 cents.

My memory tells me the energy we farmed was not tradeable like the energy kits or the ones we got from elondrian chests...

Asking in the most busy part of forums what to merch in event will only make all the advices you get more popular and thus less profitable... better to find people in game and ask them, feel free to find me if you want advice, cheers =]

ClumsyCactus
10-10-2014, 03:39 AM

Just my 2 cents.
The energy you farm is not tradeable.
And, the energy will drop in price due to everyone wanting to sell theirs. Atleast my guess...

borix
10-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Oops I remember now. My bad.

Avshow
10-10-2014, 03:51 AM
just find the rules of supply and demand and be patient
For example, plat sale(double odds) --->more locked will be opened--->lock price rise--->elix and ankh price down, so u can buy elix and ankh in plat sale, and sell after, and buy lock before those event and sell in the event.

For this special event, price of exclusive items will be high at beginning , then drop fast...and then rise slowly ...then rise fast right b4 the end of the event...then drop fast after the end of event...then rise slowly and finally will be more valuable then the price in the event if u r patient enough.

ClumsyCactus
10-10-2014, 04:19 AM
Oops I remember now. My bad.
But, if they were tradeable this is propably what i would do ^^

debitmandiri
10-10-2014, 05:29 AM
I dont know too... Because there is no futher info yet about hallowen event..dont ask what all people dont know...

You ask us. We ask who ?

Candylicks
10-10-2014, 06:11 AM
Ral is hoarding green dresses

Gensin
10-10-2014, 06:13 AM

Nice u spoiled it hahah

Visiting
10-10-2014, 07:21 AM

Fashion is where the real money is! XD

Chrisaetoshawker
10-11-2014, 12:25 AM
Nice u spoiled it hahah

this is candylicks

utpal
10-11-2014, 01:43 AM
make 10+ alts
make those 10alts to gold tier atleast to get that blink pet.
sell 10nlink pet after 3months.
10mil gold there in ur game.
enjoy

Universalpro
10-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Everyone has a different way of earning, and i m pretty sure no one will discuss theirs here so better rely on yourself..
Will give u a simple tipthough.. Buy locks for 3k now for the plat sale and for the event as well(might have something like elon locks)

Ebezaanec
10-11-2014, 06:25 PM
The most money earned is through a lack of competition.