PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Suggestions

BuffaloWing
10-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Okay, so I am a founder in PL, and I CANNOT find anything that matches the helmet!

My first vanity suggestion revolves around the whole "founder's" look. The crystalline leathers would look PERFECT if they had the same colors as the founder's helmet.
In other words: CRYSTAL VANITY
(There should be different colors. Red, blue, green, purple... etc.)

Another cool suggestion would be to have the ability to turn your current armor into a vanity at the cost of some plat/gold. It would be similar to making dragon vanities. You'd need the armor itself, and some other items to put together. (Maybe just cloth or something depending on the character you are?) This way, we can get our favorite armors and always wear them! (The stats they give you will be removed obviously)
For instance, I really like the starry leathers that you can buy in the plat store, but if I find something better, Im obviously gonna wear it instead. Now I cant have the starry leathers anymore, which sucks. If there was a way to turn them into a vanity, I could always wear them!

Thanks for reading my ideas, and I hope you guys like them! Please comment your thoughts on them c:

See you in Pocket Legends! :D

Meggadon
10-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Nice ideas! :)

Ssneakykills
10-09-2014, 05:48 PM
That purple gratitude shield works well with founders as does purple Holo shield.

And purple starry

AppleNoob
10-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Shield of gratitude and the angel vanity armor works really well.

BuffaloWing
10-09-2014, 05:56 PM
That purple gratitude shield works well with founders as does purple Holo shield.

And purple starry

Yeah, I mentioned the purple starry near the end, but I pointed out that you cant keep it for looks, as other armors have higher stat outputs. :( Thats why I suggested making armors into vanities, so we can keep those nice-looking armors equipped! :D

BuffaloWing
10-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Shield of gratitude and the angel vanity armor works really well.

Sadly, I don't have angel vanity :( Nobody told me how to get it, haha. And yeah I looked at the shield of gratitude. It seems like it would be perfect for a warrior build, but I don't use shields on my ranger, cause I prefer dual daggers. :) Nice find though!

Fwend
10-10-2014, 02:32 AM
The idea of new vanities excite me!

I do think lvl 60 craftable glyph sets go well with founders helm.

AppleNoob
10-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I mentioned the purple starry near the end, but I pointed out that you cant keep it for looks, as other armors have higher stat outputs. :( Thats why I suggested making armors into vanities, so we can keep those nice-looking armors equipped! :D

Huh? He means the purple starry vanity?

BuffaloWing
10-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Huh? He means the purple starry vanity?

Last time I checked there was only a green one..?

tarlan
10-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Last time I checked there was only a green one..?

actually theres green, blue, pink, and yellow; last three are drops

also like i said before crystailline OCD!

BuffaloWing
10-11-2014, 08:43 PM
actually theres green, blue, pink, and yellow; last three are drops

also like i said before crystailline OCD!

It would be nice to have a purple one as a vanity :p

tarlan
10-11-2014, 10:20 PM

yeh i used to think that then i actually saw real one

AppleNoob
10-12-2014, 08:58 PM

The pink looks very close to purple.