PDA

View Full Version : Bulwark's feedback - nerf nerf nerf more

Swardix
10-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Dear STS,

I don't know who and how tested bulwark at your side and said its good now but... it's not... at all.

I'd like to take a minute to pass on my feedback on recent bulwark's changes that took place.

Not only the weapon has very short range (you must almost stand on the target!) and you must be very(!) accurate when you aim!
(which doesn't take place when you are mage or rouge - autoaims anything in long range)

Weapon was nerfed so much that now you can't kill anyone due to lack of damage, which was balanced by poison. At this point if there's no poison, you can stand the fight, but as said above, you can't kill... so you die. What's the point of having such weapon?!?!?

To poison, you must charge the attack, what's time consuming, if you count that rouge dodges 40-50% of your hits, and bulwark poisons every 3-4 hits, it takes you 6-8 charges hits to poison the targes which is ridiculus. Rouge crits you again in 30-40% of hits, so if you won't poison, (which is uberRare now) you die no matter what you do.

Mage gun now roots every few shots and gives armor in every shot(!), rog bow procs much more often and bulwark now, not only doesn't proc but don't poison. if I want just armor I'll buy tree set and conquerer's wall... should be fine and costs 1000x less.

Mage roots you much often, so if not poisoned, you don't make any damage and lack of range makes warrior stand alone like finger and very velnurable (jugg cooldown is long so can't move freely).

It's just a matter of time - you can stand but you can't kill. You can't kill, you die. Simple.

If I compare magma sword (legendary) with mythic weapon for warrior lvl41 I must admit it's some kind of joke, bad joke.
I'd expect much more from best weapon for warrior on end-game level.

You gave solution for warrior poison which was great idea(!) - for mage gale, for rouge razor. Now not only I can't poison, but if I luckly will, they can get rid of it just like that... so please tell me why you gave solution to poison and debuffed the weapon, to poison much much less?

For rouges and mages it's like eating the cake and having the cake, right?

Is it my fault that others who can use this solution don't do it? Nooo, ofc it's better to destroy the weapon totally and make it almost useless.

If mages cry that bulwark's overpowered, maybe it's good idea to nerf it only partly, like only on mage class and leave it as it was with rouges?

I play this game from beginning and I have a feeling that you lost sense of word MYTHIC somewhere on the way.
You know... few seasons back, mythic was really mythic, it meant something. Now if you can compare legendary weapon with mythic, what's the point of having mythic? Just for a prestige? Or what? So you can earn more 'gold'?

If you do, buff it, so warriors will want it again! It's called demand!

In pvp even tanks must kill !

It's just my point of view, I hope that others will say something more.

Best regards STS
Swardix

Volt
10-09-2014, 05:48 PM
People just cry because they can't find a way to overcome an obstacle

InternetExplorer
10-09-2014, 05:54 PM
You've said everything what i want to say, They should have not rebuffed the weapon and promised every player who owns it that it will changed to become better after the initial release,then to be nerfed again in the end.

The issue is class imbalance, not WEAPON OP'ness in game. Whats the point of testing it in the TEST server and approving the rebuff then nerfing it up in the end??

InternetExplorer
10-09-2014, 05:56 PM

Exactly. 1 post thousands of replies and half of those replies are the same person lol

falmear
10-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Tank is for taking damage not killing. If you want to do more damage you picked the wrong class, play a mage or rogue.

Zeus
10-09-2014, 06:39 PM
I fully agree! This, IMO, was not the proper approach to fix the inherent flaws of the sorcerer class.

Visiting
10-09-2014, 06:52 PM
This weapon isn't designed for PVP in the first place, it's for TANKING, personally curse (a mage skill to begin with) shouldn't have been placed on this weapon to begin with. I DO think that the range should be increased and the proc should be changed to something viable for pvp (that isn't another classes skill). But, that's just me .-.

honeybutter
10-09-2014, 07:07 PM
It never made sense to me why they buffed it for pvp. Im glad its been nerfed back to a SHIELD, lmao. Was just like a ridiculous glitched item. Lmao. I will admit, it was fun as heck and it was a great break to the monotony of the game, its nice to be OP for short bursts if you aren't normaly already. For vs. it was terrible unless the other player had no idea how it worked, if they did know how it worked you felt like you had been disarmed the whole fight (which lasted forever) It got me through till this next event none the less. Was something new to test and figure out, was exciting for short time, its all what you make of it. Almost never a reason to be upset, just reasons to put your thinking cap on and find new solutions. Glad its gone now. Back to playing a real game. I look forward to combat with you all soon!

Regarding again, if other players did know how this worked etc..... if everyone was a good player and took the time to see how things actually worked and adjusted their gameplay (this goes out to even some of our top most geared possible players for SURE) ... IMO if this was the case this weapon would have not needed nerf, it would have never been effective in the first place.

Ive played a lot of online pvp in other games. This game by far has the most players focused on gear and not gameplay I have ever seen. For that reason I love it. Because nothing is better than using some skill and crraaapy gear and beating out someone who has spent 100m gold. All you need is a little teamwork, goes a looonnngggggg way.

Jexetta
10-09-2014, 07:12 PM
This weapon isn't designed for PVP in the first place, it's for TANKING, personally curse (a mage skill to begin with) shouldn't have been placed on this weapon to begin with. I DO think that the range should be increased and the proc should be changed to something viable for pvp (that isn't another classes skill). But, that's just me .-.

Tanking what exactly? In PvP you don't tank? People refuse to adapt to fighting styles, there is a reason why most rogues slowly worked the damage over time portion of noxious bolt out of their builds due to curse. There are several mages on the boards who offered builds here which also worked and killed post bulwark buff. Do people not know how curse works? I had an talented arcane ring tank with Samael, and a bulwark 3 days ago try and kill me - I just took off my bow and punched him and he couldn't do enough damage to come even close. Is Alpha wolf elite the hardest boss in the game?

Visiting
10-09-2014, 07:25 PM
Tanking what exactly? In PvP you don't tank? People refuse to adapt to fighting styles, there is a reason why most rogues slowly worked the damage over time portion of noxious bolt out of their builds due to curse. There are several mages on the boards who offered builds here which also worked and killed post bulwark buff. Do people not know how curse works? I had an talented arcane ring tank with Samael, and a bulwark 3 days ago try and kill me - I just took off my bow and punched him and he couldn't do enough damage to come even close. Is Alpha wolf elite the hardest boss in the game?

I'd like to say "Don't Pvp with a tank weapon." But I realize this is the latest and greatest weapon for warriors, and thus it deserves to be the best weapon for warriors. But, STS made a weapon that had the highest armor/hp in game AND then gave it a pretty sure-fire way to kill smurfs with their own skill.

barzagli
10-09-2014, 10:53 PM
Launch the Bulwark in Elond and its useless. Then you guys Nerf the weapon and its an Op weapon, even kills mauler. Then you nerf Maul of Ollerus. We change to Bulwark. Then you nerf Bulwark it again so it became useless. I'd say why don't you scam us since the beginning. Good Game. This game is dead.

Instanthumor
10-09-2014, 11:59 PM

Adapting/avoiding Bulwark isn't as easy as it seems. No matter what you do as a mage - gale, run for your life, timeshift - it's gunna get you. You need to deal damage in order to kill a tank... But you end up killing yourself first before doing anything. You can stop attacking when you're cursed, but that's gunna get you nowhere. Gale build is an alternative to use to help you last a few more seconds, not one to overcome the bulwark (low dmg).

Arrowz
10-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Tank is for taking damage not killing. If you want to do more damage you picked the wrong class, play a mage or rogue.

Fully agree. And can people just stop complaining about EVERYTHING. bulwark released and everyone complains it needs buffed. Bulwark gets buffed and everyone complains its op. Bulwark gets nerfed and everyone complaining again. Pls for the sake of humanity stop whining and deal with it. Hell, even with singe people were complaining it needed buffed and now after singe buff ive seen people complaining its op. Everybody just play the game and enjoy it.

Instanthumor
10-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Warriors shouldn't even be using a mage's skill in the first place. I honestly wouldn't care if the bulwark would proc an extra 1000 armor to user, but should totally get rid of Curse.

Honestly, I don't see this mythic weapon lasting another season (same with lv 31 sword/shield), so something must obviously happen to this.

SacredKnight
10-10-2014, 12:27 AM
TBH I think the debuff on the curse was the wrong call, not because the weapon is now completely useless in PvP but because it's worse then before at PvE! IMO This weapon shouldn't even be used for endgame PvP, it's a tanking weapon which means low DPS, average if not slightly below average DMG and HIGH HP and Armor. With a co responding proc which helps it's tankyness.

The Vigilant Pavise is a perfect example of said weapon, it was the best tanking weapon for all of S4 and still the best through S5. The proc it possessed was great for PvE but was unusable in PvP. Why the Bulwark didn't follow suit and be a purely PvE weapon is unknown, personally I really wonder what the devs were thinking. Warriors shouldn't complain and instead be patient for the next PvP weapon next year, this weapon will have the upper hand as apposed to the previous generation of Mage and Rogue PvP Mythic because it is as obviously pointed out, 5 levels ahead.

Ravager
10-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Warriors shouldn't even be using a mage's skill in the first place. I honestly wouldn't care if the bulwark would proc an extra 1000 armor to user, but should totally get rid of Curse.

Honestly, I don't see this mythic weapon lasting another season (same with lv 31 sword/shield), so something must obviously happen to this.

I was expecting to get a few more months out of this or maybe even into the 46 cap as it was designed to be competitve to that length but not like this.

Its pointless for wars to go into pvp with bulwark right now. For what? Just to support mages and rogues? Screw that. Even with max gear and arcane ring its hard me to get a single kill. Even against nonring users.

SacredKnight
10-10-2014, 12:32 AM
I was expecting to get a few more months out of this or maybe even into the 46 cap as it was designed to be competitve to that length but not like this.

Its pointless for wars to go into pvp with bulwark right now. For what? Just to support mages and rogues? Screw that. Even with max gear and arcane ring its hard me to get a single kill. Even against nonring users.

The Bulwark isn't even supposed to be PvP weapon, even when it was first released it was stated that it was a purely PvE support/tank weapon.

Ravager
10-10-2014, 12:41 AM
TBH I think the debuff on the curse was the wrong call, not because the weapon is now completely useless in PvP but because it's worse then before at PvE! IMO This weapon shouldn't even be used for endgame PvP, it's a tanking weapon which means low DPS, average if not slightly below average DMG and HIGH HP and Armor. With a co responding proc which helps it's tankyness.

The Vigilant Pavise is a perfect example of said weapon, it was the best tanking weapon for all of S4 and still the best through S5. The proc it possessed was great for PvE but was unusable in PvP. Why the Bulwark didn't follow suit and be a purely PvE weapon is unknown, personally I really wonder what the devs were thinking. Warriors shouldn't complain and instead be patient for the next PvP weapon next year, this weapon will have the upper hand as apposed to the previous generation of Mage and Rogue PvP Mythic because it is as obviously pointed out, 5 levels ahead.

Rogues like the flexibility to use mythic daggers in pvp. They even had a proc for pvp.
Mage staff is probably designed more for pve but it was a viable option for pvp as well.

If its going to be pve only, im sorry but theres nothing mythical about it. Release a tanking weapon that is legendary and see what the demand is and the price. Warriors dont wait for months on end to get a weapon that is 1/3 qualtiy/price of a rogue bow and get a pve only restriction.

barzagli
10-10-2014, 12:45 AM

The dumbest part of it, don't change em since the beginning.. so we don't have to lose gold just to adapt the situation the dev made us. Now what? no gold and we're stuck with a stick to play?? might as well get scam in the beginning than toying around.

Robhawk
10-10-2014, 01:23 AM
Imho they just did a step back to original bulwark instead of seriously fix the mage unbalance, although i have to say im with all the players who say: A warrior shouldnt have a mages skill, mages strongest skill with nearly no cooldown!!! They never should have done that but instead increase damage and other numbners on bulwark.

falmear
10-10-2014, 01:47 AM

The purpose of a tank is to take the damage so the damage dealing classes can do the killing. In any MMO this is how it is. So tank is a support class and even more so in this game because warriors have the best heal in this game.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_(gaming)

Ravager
10-10-2014, 02:47 AM

The purpose of a tank is to take the damage so the damage dealing classes can do the killing. In any MMO this is how it is. So tank is a support class and even more so in this game because warriors have the best heal in this game.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_(gaming)

I think most of us want to do dmg and get kills regardless of class. Because thats what most of us find rewarding and fun. Thats also why many probably dont use rally cry as their 4th skill. I dont think all mages like to be mana monkeys.

People always ask me thoughts on the classes about making a new endgame character and I tell them something like this.

Rogue
Pvp good pve good

Mage
Pvp bad pve good

Warrior
Pvp good pve bad

Now it feels
Warrior
Pvp bad pve bad.

Swardix
10-10-2014, 02:48 AM
The only thing I hear here is that it's tanking weapon and that tanks just tank... don't kill, just support.
Well, for smart mages, I want to state that your class was originally designed as support class as well... but you can spec to be pure dps, you were given very good weapon and possibilities to deal damage and kill.
Please tell me how long warriors must wait for weapon that works in PVP as well? Another year? Coz glaive was released long time ago and if I suppose to wait again one year for another 'glaive' I must say that it's ain't gonna happend, I'll quit the game faster... I don't play elites as there's no point at all due to lack of any drop, thou possibilities to earn. What can you do on end-game? one of hardest aps is PVP ap so please tell me how many years I have to stay at PVP to get them coz now again warriors can't kill anything... STS scams players very brutally must admit. Why do you always listen to mage class as if it was some point to start with?
Warrior lack of damage was always a problem which was fixed... before you debuffed the weapon! This mythic isn't mythic anymore, just conquistador with better armor, that's all...

falmear
10-10-2014, 03:09 AM
I think most of us want to do dmg and get kills regardless of class. Because thats what most of us find rewarding and fun. Thats also why many probably dont use rally cry as their 4th skill. I dont think all mages like to be mana monkeys.

The real problem is that all achievements and lb are individualized based on number of kills. So the only thing that matters is how many kills you get. This is another broken by design feature. If they only recorded how many team wins you got then things would be different. It's more rewarding when your team wins. That's how PvP should have been designed and played.

Ach
10-10-2014, 04:20 AM
[QUOTE=Ravager;1862765]i dont think all mages like to be mana monkeys.

I'm laughing so hard coz of this, btw its true!!

Zeus
10-10-2014, 09:28 AM
Making changes that influence the economy is not cool. It was a mistake with Singe-Nekro fiasco; it is a mistake now.

As customers, when can we expect this to stop? I'm tired of having to guess what will happen based on the amount of cry that goes on forums.

One thing that developers do not take into account is a lot of the complaints come from under geared players or those who lack knowledge to properly overcome their obstacles.

The bulwark - should it have been nerfed? IMO, no. It's easy to know when to stop attacking. You can't help if players do not utilize the amazing in game particle effects as clues to how their gameplay should be. The issue was and has always been sorcerers. This is really just a cheap fix/band-aid for class balance. The question is: is it really cheap when it comes to the amount of players that you anger?

At least with Singe fiasco, STG gave Singe owners a bone so the prices did not come crashing down. However, in the current state, I dare say the bulwark may be just as bad as it was to begin with.

If warriors can beat sorcerers with weapons 3-4 seasons old - that shows the inherent flaws of the sorcerer class. It does not mean a weapon is OP just because warriors get a well deserved update.

Toss bulwark users a bone here...because right now, you just burned all the tank users in the game that have been using bulwark. It was actually nice to see tanks wearing sword/shield. I guess now, however, that is a thing of the past.

Lemme know what you think, Rav.

Carapace
10-10-2014, 10:30 AM

The changes reflected in PvP only, PvE remains the same as before.

Zeus
10-10-2014, 10:42 AM

Cara, it's a cheap fix & slap in the face to your customers for a far more serious issue. I understand the 100% charge in PvP was a glitch but if you could please fix this to a more reasonable outcome, I am sure many would appreciate the gesture!

Samaeldavisjr
10-10-2014, 11:17 AM

Who cares about Pve? lol

Ravager
10-10-2014, 12:22 PM

Cara, it's a cheap fix & slap in the face to your customers for a far more serious issue. I understand the 100% charge in PvP was a glitch but if you could please fix this to a more reasonable outcome, I am sure many would appreciate the gesture!

I agree. Another question. How many people would rejoice on my team if I chose conquerors wall vs magmatic claymore when running elite? People want the item that will dish out more overall damage. Similar qualities apply in pvp.

Falmear stated it boils down to lb statistics as well. I agree. If wars are only supposed to heal then we wouldn't get the 5% dmg increase in pvp.

We shouldnt have to debate whether a 41 mythic is better than a 36 mythic. It should be just better. Even if its a little better. Many wars are in my position where they think "oh I used all my money on a 41 mythic weapon. Dont have any more money. The value has dropped. Cant sell it now. Now I dont have a good pvp weapon anymore." This is why barzagli went as far as saying he felt scanmed by sts.

octavos
10-10-2014, 12:41 PM
nice video :) couldn't help but....maybe there is hope..maybe not for the weapon..but meh...
Im on a video rampage so look at other topics..theres a video for that..im sure :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EitZRLt2G3w&list=PLB9B0CA00461BB187&index=119

Little Table
10-10-2014, 12:48 PM
on 46. lvl new mythic warr wpn will be none and mage be happy

Instanthumor
10-10-2014, 01:31 PM

If there are lv 46 myths, for mages it would be another toy stick. I don't see any happiness in that.

Remiem
10-10-2014, 05:10 PM
Hey guys, we appreciate the feedback. We'll keep an eye on things over the weekend and reassess the bulwark changes early next week. I'll keep you posted.

Instanthumor
10-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Hey guys, we appreciate the feedback. We'll keep an eye on things over the weekend and reassess the bulwark changes early next week. I'll keep you posted.

Take into consideration: get rid of curse on bulwark, think of something else (-50% crit, -25% armor).

Ravager
10-10-2014, 05:32 PM

If there are lv 46 myths, for mages it would be another toy stick. I don't see any happiness in that.

But you will post and try to make it better. They dont play as much as we do and that's why we are trying to voice our opinions to correct the current state of things.

Zeus
10-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Take into consideration: get rid of curse on bulwark, think of something else (-50% crit, -25% armor).

-50% crit is useless due to feeble. Please do not take that post into consideration, lol.

InternetExplorer
10-10-2014, 07:26 PM
If STS could have just looked at the feedback in the weapon during the beta server they wouldnt be redoing this weapon over and over again. It takes time that should have been used for other issues that needed to be fixed. If there wss an annoincement prior to the nerf this could have been slightly avoided.

I hope you guys can re read the feedback about tjis weapon suring the beta test server.

SacredKnight
10-10-2014, 07:27 PM

Oh, so the Proc has two sides... PvE and PvP. Interesting....

InternetExplorer
10-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Phew PVE... no one takes warriors now on elite pve runs due to their snail like pace and mob scaling issues. (Eg, map appears more difficult compared to warrior-less runs)

Froxanthar
10-10-2014, 08:46 PM
If you want a tank to tank stand there to take the damages, please consider to put 100% HoR proc ( with no shield ) when charging normal attack. HoR is Warrior skill btw or 100% proc to heal 25% of your HP when charging.

Uicheusa
10-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Can we just simply make mages not curseable when they have someone under their curse.

Or make mages with shield bounce away when they get hit by a charged attack as long as they have that skill upgrade (forgot the name). If that's not good enough, every time they bounce, give them extra armor like a proc effect that will last certain amount of time :)

Dhemx
10-10-2014, 11:27 PM
The dumbest part of it, don't change em since the beginning.. so we don't have to lose gold just to adapt the situation the dev made us. Now what? no gold and we're stuck with a stick to play?? might as well get scam in the beginning than toying around.

100 percent agree. If you release that wep noob. We will just ignore that wep. But sts upgrade bulk so we bought it around 17m up full grand now it cost 12-15m.. Stop back and forth your waisting people's gold as if you will refund theyre golds ;). Whats the point of TEST SERVER? sts.... Hays

Sorry for my bad english btw.

aarrgggggg
10-11-2014, 12:56 AM
Class balance talk aside

Lets look at the weapon
The Bulwark gives huge armor and health boosts and very low damage.....
Look at the stats on the weapon, examine them well
Everybody compared their stats between bulwark and other weapons???? good now lets move on

Well ladies and gentleman i can personally tell you after weeks and months of staring at those stats
I have come to a conclusion.

THIS WEAPON IS A DEFENSIVE WEAPON NOT AN OFFENSIVE ONE

Perhaps in the future AL will see another weapon for warriors with higher damage
Fact of the matter is this weapon is not that
It never was

barzagli
10-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Class balance talk aside

Lets look at the weapon
The Bulwark gives huge armor and health boosts and very low damage.....
Look at the stats on the weapon, examine them well
Everybody compared their stats between bulwark and other weapons???? good now lets move on

Well ladies and gentleman i can personally tell you after weeks and months of staring at those stats
I have come to a conclusion.

THIS WEAPON IS A DEFENSIVE WEAPON NOT AN OFFENSIVE ONE

Perhaps in the future AL will see another weapon for warriors with higher damage
Fact of the matter is this weapon is not that
It never was

We know, and u seemed to sooo bright. The problem is why does STS change it as an offensive weapon in ctf when nerfing it. The problem is sts. Otherwise we wont change maul to bulwark in pvp. Even use these in an official pvp tournaments, which means they won't nerf it back to a toy stick like now.

This weapon is useless since it was launch, nerf em change everything. Now back to useless and we lost a lot of gold to get it.

I think sts shud planned carefully as a professional company, not like amateur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aarrgggggg
10-11-2014, 02:14 AM
We know, and u seemed to sooo bright. The problem is why does STS change it as an offensive weapon in ctf when nerfing it. The problem is sts. Otherwise we wont change maul to bulwark in pvp. Even use these in an official pvp tournaments, which means they won't nerf it back to a toy stick like now.

This weapon is useless since it was launch, nerf em change everything. Now back to useless and we lost a lot of gold to get it.

They never made it an offensive weapon....what happened was when they buffed the weapon,there was an oversight.....the oversight was leaving a 100% proc rate for curse in pvp instead of only 100% proc rate in pve.

Under no circumstances does that make it an offensive weapon, what it did was make it a glitched weapon.....

Imo warriors still did squat for damage on every attack except one, a charged normal attack which was giving warriors the ability
to kill a mage with one charged normal attack!!!!!

Even rogues cant do that and we all know rogues are famous for 1 shotting mages.
With that said how could this weapon not possibly be nerfed.......of course it had to be.

A normal attack should never be stronger than an attack from one of your skills........the curse was.

Rem said they will reassess the changes next week we shall see but quite honestly none of this changes the fact that this weapon was never meant as an offensive weapon. And I would be suprised if it is ever a viable option in pvp, matter of fact i was suprised when it was.

I truly am shocked though that more people did not see the writing on the wall. Stats dont lie and sts's favorite weapon is the nerf hammer.

Robinzzzz
10-11-2014, 02:41 AM
u are right XD,, the lost gold is the buyer,, the merchant player vary happy earn a lot gold from OP bulwark before become BULWEAK.
u dont know the feeling lost a million gold just for this nerf weapon. where to farm now? elite caves? arena? KM3 locked? the lost of gold at least can buy new item on next event!

oh my english!!!

barzagli
10-11-2014, 03:13 AM
Not everyone lost gold

For every person that lost gold someone else made gold

They never made it an offensive weapon....what happened was when they buffed the weapon,there was an oversight.....the oversight was leaving a 100% proc rate for curse in pvp instead of only 100% proc rate in pve.

Under no circumstances does that make it an offensive weapon, what it did was make it a glitched weapon.....

Imo warriors still did squat for damage on every attack except one, a charged normal attack which was giving warriors the ability

Even rogues cant do that and we all know rogues are famous for 1 shotting mages.
With that said how could this weapon not possibly be nerfed.......of course it had to be.

A normal attack should never be stronger than an attack from one of your skills........the curse was.

Rem said they will reassess the changes next week we shall see but quite honestly none of this changes the fact that this weapon was never meant as an offensive weapon. And I would be suprised if it is ever a viable option in pvp, matter of fact i was suprised when it was.

I truly am shocked though that more people did not see the writing on the wall. Stats dont lie and sts's favorite weapon is the nerf hammer.

Whatever, it's a fail product so sell to tour customer. Idc about mage and warrior or rogue. The thing is you should not sell a fail product and make your customer lose money.

For bulwark is too op, i agreed, but they shud fix it immediately not more than a week. I beat a mauler with arcane ring and a rogue with elon bow 2vs1 using bulwark xp. Like I said i don't have problem with mage or rogue or anyone, its just sts policies bro.

Pacmanx
10-11-2014, 08:58 AM
only ones happy about the nerf are rogues n Mages lol warriors need to kill for that warmonger ap too ,so yea we need kills not just stand there spamming horn while everyone else gets trigger happy watching us heal them

Zeus
10-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Not everyone lost gold

Your view was very different when they had ''nerfed'' the maul.

Yes, it is a defensive weapon but how is it fair for warriors to get the short end of the stick every other season? They need a reason to play - just like anyone. Releasing a product knowing that it will not be high in demand is not a wise move on STG's part. However, when they made it a viable weapon in day to day play - THAT was a wise move.

The only thing that was left for them to do was to buff the sorcerer class.

Now, it's 2 steps forward 1 step backward scenario.

aarrgggggg
10-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Your view was very different when they had ''nerfed'' the maul.

Yes, it is a defensive weapon but how is it fair for warriors to get the short end of the stick every other season? They need a reason to play - just like anyone. Releasing a product knowing that it will not be high in demand is not a wise move on STG's part. However, when they made it a viable weapon in day to day play - THAT was a wise move.

The only thing that was left for them to do was to buff the sorcerer class.

Now, it's 2 steps forward 1 step backward scenario.

Well maul was never actually nerfed.....they just made it so that the stun immunity rule applies.

Which for the sake of class balance was the right thing 2 do, i just was flabbergasted that they waited a year and a half to do it.
It was completely unexpected and also at first i thought they had actually nerfed the maul....which they did not.

I do agree that making a defensive weapon was a bad desicion made by the devs, Warriors dont want a defensive weapon unless there is actually something of great value to be farmed otherwise its a no go.

Most warriors(all warriors who pvp) want a weapon with more damage, not more defense.
But thats not the type of weapon they released tho is it.

Besides all that zeus, Do you honestly think it was a good buff to have a normal attack do more damage than any of warriors skills do.
Probably more damage than an entire warrior combo could do put together.
The normal attack was so powerful it could literally kill a mage with 1 swipe.

Personally i think it was an overpowered auto attack that needed to go.
Keep in mind i have been on both sides of the bulwark, using it on my warrior in pvp and also playing against it in pvp on my mage.

When instant first made his thread about the curse being ridiculously overpowered i was against nerfing the bulwark....
I said NOOOOO it just got buffed dont nerf it, however after playing pvp on both sides of the bulwark i changed my mind and said
yes this weapons auto attack is way 2 overpowered and it deserves a nerf.

As my final statement i will ask you 2 questions zeus
#1 Did you personally try the bulwark in pvp as a warrior?
#2 Did you personally fight against the bulwark in pvp as a mage?

Because i did and thats how i came to my conclusion.

Niixed
10-11-2014, 03:43 PM

Dismissing the reality that mages bear all the brunt of the PvP imbalance isn't at all helpful. Mages get the lowest number of kills, yet receive the highest number of deaths and you're ok with that? Warriors themselves are nearly impossible for most mages (equally geared) to kill 1v1. Add the bulwark to the mix and it's even less possible. Since EVERY character is officially judged by their individual kdr, don't give me the drivel that mages are support, for PvE, great in clashes, blah, blah, blah.

"People just cry," but do you really have any clue whatsoever what it's like to face a warrior in PvP with a mage as your main? As a warrior, the PvP imbalance favors you and so does an OP Bulwark, so forgive me if I don't take your statement seriously.

Niixed
10-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Making changes that influence the economy is not cool. It was a mistake with Singe-Nekro fiasco; it is a mistake now.

As customers, when can we expect this to stop? I'm tired of having to guess what will happen based on the amount of cry that goes on forums.

One thing that developers do not take into account is a lot of the complaints come from under geared players or those who lack knowledge to properly overcome their obstacles.

The bulwark - should it have been nerfed? IMO, no. It's easy to know when to stop attacking. You can't help if players do not utilize the amazing in game particle effects as clues to how their gameplay should be. The issue was and has always been sorcerers. This is really just a cheap fix/band-aid for class balance. The question is: is it really cheap when it comes to the amount of players that you anger?

At least with Singe fiasco, STG gave Singe owners a bone so the prices did not come crashing down. However, in the current state, I dare say the bulwark may be just as bad as it was to begin with.

If warriors can beat sorcerers with weapons 3-4 seasons old - that shows the inherent flaws of the sorcerer class. It does not mean a weapon is OP just because warriors get a well deserved update.

Toss bulwark users a bone here...because right now, you just burned all the tank users in the game that have been using bulwark. It was actually nice to see tanks wearing sword/shield. I guess now, however, that is a thing of the past.Lemme know what you think, Rav.

Well said Zeus.

Zeus
10-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Well maul was never actually nerfed.....they just made it so that the stun immunity rule applies.

Which for the sake of class balance was the right thing 2 do, i just was flabbergasted that they waited a year and a half to do it.
It was completely unexpected and also at first i thought they had actually nerfed the maul....which they did not.

I do agree that making a defensive weapon was a bad desicion made by the devs, Warriors dont want a defensive weapon unless there is actually something of great value to be farmed otherwise its a no go.

Most warriors(all warriors who pvp) want a weapon with more damage, not more defense.
But thats not the type of weapon they released tho is it.

Besides all that zeus, Do you honestly think it was a good buff to have a normal attack do more damage than any of warriors skills do.
Probably more damage than an entire warrior combo could do put together.
The normal attack was so powerful it could literally kill a mage with 1 swipe.

Personally i think it was an overpowered auto attack that needed to go.
Keep in mind i have been on both sides of the bulwark, using it on my warrior in pvp and also playing against it in pvp on my mage.

When instant first made his thread about the curse being ridiculously overpowered i was against nerfing the bulwark....
I said NOOOOO it just got buffed dont nerf it, however after playing pvp on both sides of the bulwark i changed my mind and said
yes this weapons auto attack is way 2 overpowered and it deserves a nerf.

As my final statement i will ask you 2 questions zeus
#1 Did you personally try the bulwark in pvp as a warrior?
#2 Did you personally fight against the bulwark in pvp as a mage?

Because i did and thats how i came to my conclusion.

I have fought against the bulwark in PvP as a rogue - it can be just as deadly to me if I am cursed. I have seen countless rogues succumb to the curse because they blindly attack. However, if I am paying attention - it is not an overpowered weapon. At the very least, it should have around an 80% proc rate. The way it is right makes it very useless.

Also, I say ''nerfed'' because the maul was never ''nerfed''. From what I have noticed, it is still able to stunlock just as the gun proc can root through jugg & razor shield. It does not seem like anything was fixed. Additionally, I have tried to activate razor shield after being rooted and razor did not free me either. So, I do not know what STG did but nothing happened to the gun or the maul.

Isn't it a bit unreasonable that warriors are forced to use season old weapons just because sorcerers are an underpowered class?

To your questions, I counter:

1. Did you personally try to fight against the bulwark in PvP as a rogue?
2. Did you win? What was your experience?

As a rogue, if you have, you will have noticed that it did not make a tank OP but merely balanced things. As a mage, even a magmatic blade of will is considered OP. Thus, it is not the weapon in itself which is OP but the inherent flaws of the sorcerer class coupled with releases of better weapons.

aarrgggggg
10-11-2014, 04:29 PM
I do not play rogue class, never really liked it. My experience with rogues is minimal at best.
So it would be unfair of me to make any comments from a rogue perspective.

But i do stand behind the conclusions i have come to based upon my experiences playing as a warrior and also as a mage.

Sts has A LOT of work to do while redoing skills and class balancing this much i am sure of.
While reevaluating class balance they might want to reconsider the effectiveness of defensive weapons in this game.....

Have you ever noticed that when a warrior is in your party, for pve the mobs basically double in health or at least it feels that way.
At this point i dont think it is any one classes fault.......all 3 classes need to be reevaluated.

Konelaki
10-11-2014, 09:07 PM

Now who wants to pay millions or open up an elondrian locked crate for a chance to get a PVE weapon? Lmao!

Instanthumor
10-11-2014, 10:56 PM
the inherent flaws of the sorcerer class

Repost. Maybe someone will read this.

Serancha
10-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Have you ever noticed that when a warrior is in your party, for pve the mobs basically double in health or at least it feels that way.

This is something that we've been attempting to work out the mechanics on. Haven't been able to nail down exactly what difference is, since there are just so many variables involved. You are right though, it's way way harder with a warrior than with a pure DPS team, and this is nothing to do with the warriors having less dps. The mobs both hit harder and are much much harder to kill. I die over twice as much when running with a warrior, even the top warriors in the game.

Pacmanx
10-12-2014, 05:16 AM
all this nerfed bulwark talk is making everyone forget that bulwarks were the only ones killing ring rogues ,and now ring rogues dominate pvp once again lol

MonsterMage:D
10-12-2014, 10:34 AM
How about the mage twinks? D: they are getting toyed out there lol. No? Okie :(.

Serancha
10-12-2014, 10:53 AM
all this nerfed bulwark talk is making everyone forget that bulwarks were the only ones killing ring rogues ,and now ring rogues dominate pvp once again lol

That's sad, 'cause I've seen a lot of perfectly terrible ring rogues. People should need to pass a skill test to own certain gear....

Anarchist
10-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Chill everyone Sts said they will look into the Bulwark again So i think they will buff it a bit after all these complains.

InternetExplorer
10-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Not everyone lost gold

-If it was a glitch, then why it has a 100% proc rate when it was first released? IF it was an oversight, why it wasnt changed during the test server and no one complained about the proc rate in the forums?

to kill a mage with one charged normal attack!!!!! - Ability to kill a mage in one charged normal attack?? How come if the range of the weapon is so small and its hard to aim properly??

Its about time that warriors were given the chance to be able to come at par in pvp with other classes, Its already difficult to aim and takes long time to charge the skill, plus it can also be cancelled by pets skill ( eg, stun ) during clashes.

If STS is thinking of reassessing the buff of the bulwark, im not expecting a huge change tbh, this can just be an increase in the proc rate and/or increase in damage, i would be happy if they give both. If they change the entire proc into something new and it leans on PVE more than equal balance with PVP and PVE, it will still mean nothing.

InternetExplorer
10-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Dismissing the reality that mages bear all the brunt of the PvP imbalance isn't at all helpful. Mages get the lowest number of kills, yet receive the highest number of deaths and you're ok with that? Warriors themselves are nearly impossible for most mages (equally geared) to kill 1v1. Add the bulwark to the mix and it's even less possible.
- I wouldnt dare challenge a bulwark user in pvp 1 vs 1 on my mage.. i will just leave.

aarrgggggg
10-12-2014, 01:29 PM
-If it was a glitch, then why it has a 100% proc rate when it was first released? IF it was an oversight, why it wasnt changed during the test server and no one complained about the proc rate in the forums?

- Ability to kill a mage in one charged normal attack?? How come if the range of the weapon is so small and its hard to aim properly??

Its about time that warriors were given the chance to be able to come at par in pvp with other classes, Its already difficult to aim and takes long time to charge the skill, plus it can also be cancelled by pets skill ( eg, stun ) during clashes.

If STS is thinking of reassessing the buff of the bulwark, im not expecting a huge change tbh, this can just be an increase in the proc rate and/or increase in damage, i would be happy if they give both. If they change the entire proc into something new and it leans on PVE more than equal balance with PVP and PVE, it will still mean nothing.

The charged normal attack that caused curse was never in the item description for the bulwark.
It was never listed as a proc.

Remember Me
10-12-2014, 04:06 PM
I guess I'm OK with the Nerf, but if you Nerf something at least buff some part of it. A few hundred armor wouldn't hurttttt.

Swardix
10-12-2014, 05:13 PM
What do you need more armor for? Armor doesn't hit. All's about bulwarks lack of power... I can't get it why mythic 41 is comparable with legendary 41 in regards of power. This weapon should be till next cap so how come it's on the level of magma swords?
Mythic must give the edge to the player and now we have fancy toy.

Thalian22
10-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Even bulwark was nerf mages is no match on magmatic claymore nothings change most mages defeated on wars the issue here is the mages imbalance on the pvp its not about our weapon bukwark .... Even arc ring mages defeated by magma assult easily ... Buff the mages and return our bulwarks power ... Now we cant win on rogue cause of this more warriors waste their money for this nonsense useless items ... From the beginning it was weak then un promise to buff then u nerf lol this is the only game i played that every month or season changing the stat of the items lol

Payed
10-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Why do people complain so much... It's quite annoying just deal with it. Find a way to overcome this obstacle instead of crying all the time.

Robinzzzz
10-13-2014, 01:45 AM
Why do people complain so much... It's quite annoying just deal with it. Find a way to overcome this obstacle instead of crying all the time.
hello..,,,Did u play as a warrior and bought the weapon on 18m and in few days the price drop to 13m-15m?? how long u gonna farm for 3m-5m? a week? a month? there is no item good price now even u hardcore elite farming!! except u are plat farmer!

Swardix
10-13-2014, 02:31 AM

Did you read all posts or you are so ignorant that don't see that we can't get around this 'obstacle'... ?

You sound like 100% smurf, I can turn around your post and ask why bulwark was nerfed? Because mages couldn't deal with it and find a way to overcome the problem?

Take expedition rifle or gun that costs 1-2k and try to overcome the obstacle... we'll see how you perform and what you say afterwards.

InternetExplorer
10-13-2014, 11:34 AM
The charged normal attack that caused curse was never in the item description for the bulwark.
It was never listed as a proc.

But it was ther ewhen they released bulwark for the first time... it may not be listed as a proc but it was there.
If it was an unintentional glitch why they didnt remove it during the test server? Before that Carapace once explained how the reflect is calculated in a review made by Crowsfoot..

It was meant to be there.

Pedgon
10-13-2014, 02:42 PM

I didnt lose gold..bought bulwark fo 3.5 million, but i'm still pissed!! And i cant even imagine those guys who bought bulwark for more than 15-16 million -.- really sad man.. this bulwark "problem" only exists coz of MAGES (crying all the time..)!! This class is bad since AL started and that's the point! Nerf other items coz of specific class problem its just totally non-sense-.-

arinaeni
10-14-2014, 01:42 AM
Swardix,
I 100% agree with what you wrote about Bulwark. STS initially created a very bad mythic weapon for a warrior 41lvl and no one wanted to buy it. We all preferred the legendary weapon Magma or perfect Arcane Maul. That changed after fixing the Bulwark, suddenly warriors can really enjoy the game for pvp and fight on par with mages and rogues. Unfortunately, repair Bulwark was probably only for take the warriors of their property. As soon as we bought a great weapon STS again spoiled Bulwark thereby reducing prices and forcing us to incur losses and further expenditures.
Let's be honest, bulwark never been and is not the ideal weapon. It is extremely difficult to use. It has a short range, a very small angle of destruction and is slow. Using it warrior must stand almost directly to who wants to hit. Additionally our skills reload very long so warrior is sentenced to death because he do not have a chance to kill the enemy.
Rogues and mages cry that STS gave warriors too good weapon but they can attack from a distance quickly and powerfully. It cannot be that warriors on pvp will be food for mages and rogues or give them life when they increase the stats pvp and winning new APs.
I hope STS rethink their behavior and honestly improve the bulwark allowing us warriors to establish equal fight with players who speak other classes. This is necessary because now we are on the PVP food for others and we can only die

Instanthumor
10-14-2014, 02:09 AM
Very biased thread. Js

arinaeni
10-14-2014, 03:04 AM
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Very biased are sorcerers who think that only they can kill. Sorcerers still cry when other kill himself and always complain if other player want justice.

Instanthumor
10-14-2014, 03:45 AM
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Very biased are sorcerers who think that only they can kill. Sorcerers still cry when other kill himself and always complain if other player want justice.

Thread is still biased, gf

Zeus
10-14-2014, 10:59 AM
Thread is still biased, gf

The ever so popular nerf threads were pretty biased. The fact is that sorcerers are a weak class in general and usually must outgear their opponents just to hold a chance against them.

Zeus
10-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Until mages get a buff, what else can we do?

Complain about the next upcoming item, L41 bonesaw. Haha! :)

Samaeldavisjr
10-14-2014, 06:26 PM

1st!

L41 Bonesaw nerf. L36 Bonesaw prices skyrocket. :P

Pacmanx
10-14-2014, 07:18 PM
I can see some Mages complaining on forum after the lvl41 daggers proc a shield lol

Instanthumor
10-14-2014, 08:56 PM

If the pattern continues, warriors will get a lv46 version of bonesaw... And most mages will be sticking to their lv41 gun other than their noob lv46 staff... Expect more crying

Swardix
10-15-2014, 02:15 AM
I dont care that new glaive is comming as I dont have another 100m to buy it.

What's more important, I still cant get STS' mythic policy. You act, really, like amators - again! You release mythics for few years but didn't quite learn how to do it yet.

If new bonesaw, as Zeus said, is 'bone' for warriors, it's cheapshot. Not only I lost huge amount of gold in item value, bulwark's useless, yet cant buy new-scaledup-glaive so please tell me how you want to fix this? By giving warriors new weapon where most wont be able to get? LoooooooL

When I see such lack of consequence and strategy, I quit this game sooner than I expect, I feel it in my bones...
Half of lb already 'sleeps' from event to event, coz there's no point to play in meantime and all this drama/cry that unresponsible moves on dev's side make is really terrible.

Not talking about mage's cry when they see new glaive/daggers beacuse it wont make pvp more balanced... gl all and gl STS.
You gonna need it!

Instanthumor
10-15-2014, 02:32 AM
If the pattern continues, warriors will get a lv46 version of bonesaw... And most mages will be sticking to their lv41 gun other than their noob lv46 staff... Expect more crying

Oh my... There's going to be a lv41 version

arinaeni
10-15-2014, 03:52 AM
New Glaive is not relevant. We talk about what STS done with Bulwark. When players have invested huge amounts in a good weapon STS spoil her again. The Warriors are now without unnecessarily issued gold and have a hopeless weapon.
Such a procedure is not right.

Haligali
10-15-2014, 04:46 AM
New Glaive is not relevant. We talk about what STS done with Bulwark. When players have invested huge amounts in a good weapon STS spoil her again. The Warriors are now without unnecessarily issued gold and have a hopeless weapon.
Such a procedure is not right.

A merchant should take the risk.

arinaeni
10-15-2014, 05:00 AM
I'm sorry, but can you read and understand?
I can take the risk, but only the price move up or down, and not to changes in the architecture of weapons.

Ok, the price can always change, it is normal.
But to make a weapon weaker and spoil the statistics, when people have invested a lot of gold is not right.

Really do not you understand?

Haligali
10-15-2014, 05:13 AM
I'm sorry, but can you read and understand?
I can take the risk, but only the price move up or down, and not to changes in the architecture of weapons.

Ok, the price can always change, it is normal.
But to make a weapon weaker and spoil the statistics, when people have invested a lot of gold is not right.

Really do not you understand?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180337-Bulwark-s-feedback-nerf-nerf-nerf-more&p=1863549&viewfull=1#post1863549

Be happy that your mythic weapon is on higher priority than some arcane weapons.

Robhawk
10-15-2014, 06:46 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180337-Bulwark-s-feedback-nerf-nerf-nerf-more&p=1863549&viewfull=1#post1863549

Be happy that your mythic weapon is on higher priority than some arcane weapons.

True story... We should make a new "Fix Kerhsal thread", because the old got locked. :)

Pacmanx
10-15-2014, 11:03 AM
lol still waiting for sts to "reassess" the bulwark so I can decide whether to try n sell or not

Ravager
10-15-2014, 11:27 AM
lol still waiting for sts to "reassess" the bulwark so I can decide whether to try n sell or not

Hopefully. Its midweek already.

Aslanx
10-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Oh, so the Proc has two sides... PvE and PvP. Interesting....

Lmao that's what I was thinking :p....

Aslanx
10-15-2014, 02:37 PM
Guys forget it..lets all make rogues and 4k crit each other all day

Haligali
10-16-2014, 03:21 AM
True story... We should make a new "Fix Kerhsal thread", because the old got locked. :)

No point, that weapon is a vanity already, an elondrian gun got the same skill damage as a kershal+arcane ring, not to mention the ridiculous difference on procs. Maybe better in tombs?(unsure), the upcoming scythe finish it.

Robhawk
10-16-2014, 04:16 AM
No point, that weapon is a vanity already, an elondrian gun got the same skill damage as a kershal+arcane ring, not to mention the ridiculous difference on procs. Maybe better in tombs?(unsure), the upcoming scythe finish it.

Well i kill a lot of good gun users with my kershal 1on1, ask Digaoo he lost 5 to 0 some time ago and the matches were not really close but i know whats your point and its probably right... I see it as a good vanity weapon and i dont think the L41 staff will be better by much if at all. The biggest downfall on staffs is the point you cant really fight warriors, the gun there is faaaaaaar superior!

The kershal price wont go down that much when having in mind the Arlor tree suite is near the 10M now! So a weapon beeing the best vanity in whole game will always be a demanded item with arcane rarity also beeing the best sorc weapon for a future coming twink level 36! ;)

BTT: After playing tdm yesterday i have to say: No need to buff bulwark again, just ask RavagerX how to use it, he is like a second trulle with it!

inkredible
10-16-2014, 06:35 AM
Dear STS,

I don't know who and how tested bulwark at your side and said its good now but... it's not... at all.

I'd like to take a minute to pass on my feedback on recent bulwark's changes that took place.

Not only the weapon has very short range (you must almost stand on the target!) and you must be very(!) accurate when you aim!
(which doesn't take place when you are mage or rouge - autoaims anything in long range)

Weapon was nerfed so much that now you can't kill anyone due to lack of damage, which was balanced by poison. At this point if there's no poison, you can stand the fight, but as said above, you can't kill... so you die. What's the point of having such weapon?!?!?

To poison, you must charge the attack, what's time consuming, if you count that rouge dodges 40-50% of your hits, and bulwark poisons every 3-4 hits, it takes you 6-8 charges hits to poison the targes which is ridiculus. Rouge crits you again in 30-40% of hits, so if you won't poison, (which is uberRare now) you die no matter what you do.

Mage gun now roots every few shots and gives armor in every shot(!), rog bow procs much more often and bulwark now, not only doesn't proc but don't poison. if I want just armor I'll buy tree set and conquerer's wall... should be fine and costs 1000x less.

Mage roots you much often, so if not poisoned, you don't make any damage and lack of range makes warrior stand alone like finger and very velnurable (jugg cooldown is long so can't move freely).

It's just a matter of time - you can stand but you can't kill. You can't kill, you die. Simple.

If I compare magma sword (legendary) with mythic weapon for warrior lvl41 I must admit it's some kind of joke, bad joke.
I'd expect much more from best weapon for warrior on end-game level.

You gave solution for warrior poison which was great idea(!) - for mage gale, for rouge razor. Now not only I can't poison, but if I luckly will, they can get rid of it just like that... so please tell me why you gave solution to poison and debuffed the weapon, to poison much much less?

For rouges and mages it's like eating the cake and having the cake, right?

Is it my fault that others who can use this solution don't do it? Nooo, ofc it's better to destroy the weapon totally and make it almost useless.

If mages cry that bulwark's overpowered, maybe it's good idea to nerf it only partly, like only on mage class and leave it as it was with rouges?

I play this game from beginning and I have a feeling that you lost sense of word MYTHIC somewhere on the way.
You know... few seasons back, mythic was really mythic, it meant something. Now if you can compare legendary weapon with mythic, what's the point of having mythic? Just for a prestige? Or what? So you can earn more 'gold'?

If you do, buff it, so warriors will want it again! It's called demand!

In pvp even tanks must kill !

It's just my point of view, I hope that others will say something more.

Best regards STS
Swardix

IMO, mages need buffing (which i think most of us agree) .. Bulwark was buffed then nerfed.. make up your mind..
why buff if you only gonna nerf back to how useless it was anyways?
This weapon will be as useless as it was as when it first came out.. now specially bonesaw is coming back at lvl 41.. expect this weapon will be thrown

I understand sts wants majority to be happy and most of the devs and mod play rogue also but this is not the way. BUFF the mage, they need buffing since AL started.
You guys keep nerfing everything like bosses/arena etc because rogues and mages cry they have a hard time doing it without a warrior.. well
what the heck is the purpose of warrior? we get disregarded when running time runs or elite because mages and rogue cant do it "alone" ..
so most warrior right now just go for PVP ..because thats where actually warriors feel a bit needed. ( just making a point of them nerfing every single thing people cry about. its annoying.. i like some challenge.. thats exciting.)

Bulwark proc is a stupid idea really. Curse can be ignored, just dont attack...... Now less proc easier to ignore
I chased down a rogue whole tdm map bec he keeps running away everytime i proc.. and wont die bec no damage haha.. so i switched
back to maul and its GG.. and now bulwark for pve? curse in pve?? LOL switch back to maul.

Another stupid proc. ROgue shield proc on blade. They need to find balance between pve procs and pvp proc.. thats a pvp based proc.
IN pve u dont need that.. you have a warrior that can shield you every 15seconds if u want to..

Pacmanx
10-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Well i kill a lot of good gun users with my kershal 1on1, ask Digaoo he lost 5 to 0 some time ago and the matches were not really close but i know whats your point and its probably right... I see it as a good vanity weapon and i dont think the L41 staff will be better by much if at all. The biggest downfall on staffs is the point you cant really fight warriors, the gun there is faaaaaaar superior!

The kershal price wont go down that much when having in mind the Arlor tree suite is near the 10M now! So a weapon beeing the best vanity in whole game will always be a demanded item with arcane rarity also beeing the best sorc weapon for a future coming twink level 36! ;)
BTT: After playing tdm yesterday i have to say: No need to buff bulwark again, just ask RavagerX how to use it, he is like a second trulle with it!
UR saying to ask ravager lol that doesn't help whatever UR trying to prove CUZ he's a ring and sns user so ofcourse he's gonna b a second trulle

Swardix
10-17-2014, 06:33 AM

Time's ticking... and we have Friday today, so a bit later than 'early next week'. I understand that you don't want another epic fail, so you look on every possible outcome, but can you please give us some feedback? What you do or even better, release the awaited changes?

Dhemx
10-17-2014, 10:57 AM
Time's ticking... and we have Friday today, so a bit later than 'early next week'. I understand that you don't want another epic fail, so you look on every possible outcome, but can you please give us some feedback? What you do or even better, release the awaited changes?

I hope this day. Coz everyday we wait for another upgrade. We still cant play pvp and always afk for a while. Tsk tsk make it faster

Aslanx
10-17-2014, 11:10 AM
Looks to me like whoever lost money on a bulwark deserves a refund...

InternetExplorer
10-17-2014, 01:40 PM
Well sorry to get your hopes down folks:

The bulwark buff aint gonna happen soon, nor even later.. so dont expect it to be buffed.

TY

Zeus
10-17-2014, 07:38 PM

I agree. Taking a lollipop from one baby to give to another baby does not solve the quarrel between both infants.

Pacmanx
10-17-2014, 08:23 PM
lmao all bulwark wars should go on protest and warrior stack in pvp it would b funny haha an all 4 war bulwark team

Anarchist
10-17-2014, 08:39 PM

RoFl cause you cant be serious. This is not the first time a sts decision has made players lose gold or gain some and i dont think it will be the last.
If they decide to give handouts to every mate with a bulwark they will have to pay everyone else that has lost gold cause of updates and changes too after all satisfying only one out of two infants is not the way to solve problems.

Dhemx
10-17-2014, 09:47 PM
Time check. Its already week end.

Aslanx
10-18-2014, 02:02 AM
RoFl cause you cant be serious. This is not the first time a sts decision has made players lose gold or gain some and i dont think it will be the last.
If they decide to give handouts to every mate with a bulwark they will have to pay everyone else that has lost gold cause of updates and changes too after all satisfying only one out of two infants is not the way to solve problems.

Such a rapid change...new mythic 41 with op stats announcements , then nerf....rhen a buff since peeps asked for it, then mages crying, for nerf again....that deserves at least a 1m refund, some people commenting on this thread have lost 5-8m which for a lot is all their hard earned and saved money

Aslanx
10-18-2014, 02:05 AM
I was lucky enough to have invested in rogue mythic set otherwise I would've provably lost more than half my money too, just cause of some mages, smh seriously, this shouldn't have happened and players have lost big time gold, sts should do something ..

Anarchist
10-18-2014, 02:27 AM
I lost money too if we fix the bulwark price @ 15m.
I would like handouts what do you think, but that will obviously never be done like i said this is not the first time a certain sts decision has made players lose or gain gold and it wont be the last, stay assured.
What you can do now is suggest a alternative way to buff the bulwark for the upcoming tests to make it competitive.

Dhemx
10-18-2014, 05:40 AM
No more golds now. Done waisting money to buy platinums. But this day i dont even know if bulwark will back to normal. Time to change mmo game. Hays.

arinaeni
10-18-2014, 07:20 AM

When STS plans to keep his word and fix Bulwark? I think that this whole promise was just to appease the warriors and to forget about the fact that they were cheated :(

Dhemx
10-18-2014, 08:28 AM
When STS plans to keep his word and fix Bulwark? I think that this whole promise was just to appease the warriors and to forget about the fact that they were cheated :(

Sorry i dont even have any information about bulwark, at this time. There are no immidiete plans to buff it?? .. Remiem chat in "forum chat" so you give us a hope then. Now another epic fail? Wtf sts. Why dont you scam us in first? Jeez *****

aarrgggggg
10-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Sts announced the release of "scaled to higher level" 2013 mythics

I would not rely on the bulwark receiving anymore alterations.

Quite honestly i think its this bulwark buff/nerf is what made them release halloween mythics in the first place so their is your answer.

Buy a bonesaw

arinaeni
10-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Sts announced the release of "scaled to higher level" 2013 mythics
I would not rely on the bulwark receiving anymore alterations.
Quite honestly i think its this bulwark buff/nerf is what made them release halloween mythics in the first place so their is your answer.
Buy a bonesaw

If what you write is true. What did the STS is unfair speculation aimed at robbing players of assets and force them to invest real money in platinum.

It's very unfair :(

Remiem
10-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Hi guys. I hope I can help shed some light on the situation. On our end, we received feedback that the Bulwark was pretty under-powered at its release. This was true, compared to other weapons, especially at end-game. So, the Bulwark was buffed, with that curse that everyone loved so much (except the people being killed by it, of course.) Now, here's is where there was some confusion. The 100% chance to curse in PvP was NOT, and repeat, NOT intentional. This should have never been the case, and we truly apologize for this. So, when the Bulwark was nerfed again, this was fixing a bug, not just trying to mess with warriors or patch up mage balance by nerfing another class. The 100% curse chance still works as intended in PvE.

The developer team agreed that a 100% chance to curse was reasonable in PvE, but in PvP it was just too over-powered. As has been mentioned before, the Bulwark was meant to be a tank weapon. Not a DPS weapon. We will continue to take any and all feedback into consideration, but at this time there are not plans to make any further changes to the Bulwark.

Anarchist
10-20-2014, 01:24 PM
It was a bug afterall...
Any changes for sns on the horizon?

Zeus
10-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi guys. I hope I can help shed some light on the situation. On our end, we received feedback that the Bulwark was pretty under-powered at its release. This was true, compared to other weapons, especially at end-game. So, the Bulwark was buffed, with that curse that everyone loved so much (except the people being killed by it, of course.) Now, here's is where there was some confusion. The 100% chance to curse in PvP was NOT, and repeat, NOT intentional. This should have never been the case, and we truly apologize for this. So, when the Bulwark was nerfed again, this was fixing a bug, not just trying to mess with warriors or patch up mage balance by nerfing another class. The 100% curse chance still works as intended in PvE.

The developer team agreed that a 100% chance to curse was reasonable in PvE, but in PvP it was just too over-powered. As has been mentioned before, the Bulwark was meant to be a tank weapon. Not a DPS weapon. We will continue to take any and all feedback into consideration, but at this time there are not plans to make any further changes to the Bulwark.

Hey Remiem, if it was fixing a bug, then why why were additional things changed like reducing the damage of curse?

octavos
10-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Hey Remiem, if it was fixing a bug, then why why were additional things changed like reducing the damage of curse?

Agreed, thats why there is announcement forums (for announcements that need announcing XD sorry couldn't help it.)..of course to let players know whats gonna change. I never heard of a "bug" till today. But like good-o-sam says there human, like you and me bud and it a small oversight...and maybe Carapace was looking at bigger better things :)

Ogani
10-20-2014, 02:10 PM
Anyone who knows me in game knows I truly am disappointed at what sts has done with this weapon. You have people who spent 17m on this weapon because of the curse. People complain about the curse but it is essential to the weapon. It just is. It does not make the tanks unbeatable. Furthermore both teams usually have a bulwark. This is not a 1v1 weapon anyway. You have destroyed the weapon and are now releasing another mythic... Please remedy this because you are now truly putting out bulwark warriors . I don't expect 100% curse back but the rate at which ir currently does should be doubled.

Ogani
10-20-2014, 02:12 PM
And to remiem...it may not have been intentional but it was done. Because of this numerous players spent all they had on the weapon. So I think either the gold that was spent should be reimbursed or you need to rebuff the weapon.

InternetExplorer
10-20-2014, 02:27 PM

Im sorry but if it wasnt intended in the first place, why it was not removed after the test server?people where clamoring about the charge and the range of the weapon all this time and it was changed, slightly, however that proc remained even in PVP.

If it wasnt intended to be there why not remove it in PVP then instead of reducing its occurence and damage?

What about the other warriors out there who bought the weapon thinking that it is a double purpose weap and not intended for a specific purpose?

We can also "Tank" in PVE by letting our team mates survive the clash.

InternetExplorer
10-20-2014, 02:33 PM
You have people who spent 17m on this weapon because of the curse. People complain about the curse but it is essential to the weapon. It just is. It does not make the tanks unbeatable.

And now its hard to sell even at 8-9m.. i saw one buying last night at 5m just for the fun of having one.

Why its hard to understand that before the curse can be applied to a player in PVP it takes ages to charge it??? while charging your enemies MOVE, while charging you GET HIT BY PET AA, while charging you get stunned... all of those will cancel the skill charge and you need to recharge it again. bulwark users can get killed.

Ogani
10-20-2014, 03:08 PM
I would like all people who spent over 5m on the bulwark to please reply to this post with their names and amounts. This way maybe our developers can get an actual realization of how badly their customer base has been hurt. Sts..at the end of the day we are all your customers. We need to reimbursed or listened to. That's just good business. Please feel free to email me if needed. This matter should not be put to rest.

Hilyana
10-20-2014, 03:26 PM
in PvP it was just too over-powered.

It wasn't overpowered, it was challenging! That's what many people dislike, the "challenge". They prefer to win easily, but.. Isn't that boring after a while? (as a rogue perspective!)
+ warriors lost millions on that weapon, it lost 50% of its value already... And price will keep going down, because a way better weapon is coming soon...

I hope you will test your items for real before releasing them in the future, that buff/nerf thing has became annoying. You never know if you should buy something when it's released, because "STS might nerf it" or "STS might buff it"... sigh... And when you finally buy it after the buff/nerf you predicted, bam! Buffed/nerfed again. Just... No.

Just to say: Please, buff it a bit for the last time. Warriors need it, the weapon needs it.

Ravager
10-20-2014, 04:29 PM

What is the point of having an extremely slow charge as well? The charge seemed reasonable since it had a 100 % chance to proc previously. Can you up the dmg on the curse since it rarely happens and decrease the amount of time it takes to charge the auto attack?

aarrgggggg
10-20-2014, 05:24 PM
Edited for personal reasons

InternetExplorer
10-20-2014, 05:57 PM
Hate to say i told you so but.........

And?? are you telling others that they should have listened to what you said before? Well you might be right but dont you see theres something wrong here??? You bought a bulwark yourself!

" i will keep the bulwark for next level cap " <-- thats your statement in Expedition Camp am i correct?

Not all warriors in game is like you, that have the luxury of sporting lots of weapons, weapons designed for a " specific " bloody purpose. Some warriors actually saved for this weapon when it was rebuffed after the beta server thinking that finally STS had made them a weapon that is multipurpose.

Lets not point fingers here and tell whoever is correct. Make your post constructive.

Cheers

aarrgggggg
10-20-2014, 06:38 PM

And?? are you telling others that they should have listened to what you said before? Well you might be right but dont you see theres something wrong here??? You bought a bulwark yourself!

" i will keep the bulwark for next level cap " <-- thats your statement in Expedition Camp am i correct?

Not all warriors in game is like you, that have the luxury of sporting lots of weapons, weapons designed for a " specific " bloody purpose. Some warriors actually saved for this weapon when it was rebuffed after the beta server thinking that finally STS had made them a weapon that is multipurpose.

Lets not point fingers here and tell whoever is correct. Make your post constructive.

Cheers

Your right, constructive is the thing to do......as far as your quote of what i said in expedition camp....that is false i never said that.
Did i buy a bulwark, the answer is yes i did....on multiple occasions...do i still own one??? the answer is no i do not

Weapons for each 3 classes have a give and a take, mages have staffs and guns, rogues have daggers and bows, warriors have swords with shield and swords without shield.
Thats just the way it is im afraid.

Quite honestly i see no huge reason to be in a big uproar about the value of bulwark considering what has happened recently to the value of EVERY weapon....
Every thing has its time under the sun and then it dies
nature of the beast i suppose.....

Patiently awaiting the arrival of halloween mythics

Pacmanx
10-20-2014, 07:16 PM

warriors have no place in pve most warriors U will find in pvp trying to b useful or trying to get warmonger ap but now it looks like we won't b able to do a thing Cuz u(sts) decided that bulwark was too op, well how's about U step into a pvp game and actually see how horrible uve made it . Bulwark warriors use to b the only ones keeping ring rogues on check since they can 1 shot fully maxed out Mages and sometimes 2 shot a ring mauler ,bulwarks might have had that op curse but after having all that charge time short range and the fact that Mages stun lock U almost every second ,u would get lucky if u cursed someone . idk i just suggest stepping into pvp without UR precious rings moderators and check out how easy U can kill a bulwark war now

Robinzzzz
10-21-2014, 12:43 AM
I BUY BULWARK (+12str) FOR 15 MILLION GOLD. NOW PRICE IS 6-7M

IGN- ROBINXXXX

THANKS STS!

Dhemx
10-21-2014, 03:40 AM
Fail product. Thats all. What'ever we say here its useless. To all those people who bought bulwark including me. for 16-19m and now only cost 6-8m, i think were all VICTIM here. Idk why but it reminds me to invest real money again, i just thingking sts want us to invest real money here again, i hope im wrong. Now' if new wep release make sure no fail product again hays.

Madnex
10-21-2014, 04:42 AM
I do not see the reason behind continuing to complain about something that was labeled as a bug fix. When you see 100% procs that can stack, it's common sense that something is up (eg. 100% banish on SnS's AA). When you can kill a sorcerer with one-two charged swings and zero MP used, something is up.

Further proof that it was overpowered? Bulwark users constructed their whole skill build around a weapon proc. This curse proc had little to no effect on rogues but it completely destroyed sorcerers. That's not class balance.

In addition, this was announced as a PvE tanking weapon in the first place. You say warriors are not needed there?

That's a whole different issue. Suggestions subforum can be used for actual suggestions too (not just nerf complaints).
Your reasoning is: "Well, we're not really needed in PvE right now so we *have* to be OP in PvP"? That makes no sense.
Maybe if you didn't add to the initial complaints about elite Tindirin being too hard, the mobs there would still be un-root-able and un-snare-able and the farmable items would've retained more value since you would need at least one warrior to run there. Just consider how a sorcerer without clock (time shift) is practically useless now for elites.

Lastly, people have lost gold before and much larger sums (kershal and nekro owners, for example).

To anyone still complaining:
http://memeforge.net/memes/img/mf-140214-246487030411076960.jpg

barzagli
10-21-2014, 05:47 AM
It was protested by mages since its out, why not change it quickly rather let it be op for a month? I lost 20m.... XP

Let it go? Hell no. Don't sell fail product to us STS, we need refund. :D

Even car companies refund if they have failed products.. I'm sure yours will be more simple to change cause you control this game.

InternetExplorer
10-21-2014, 06:02 AM
Lastly, people have lost gold before and much larger sums (kershal and nekro owners, for example).

- Do you think
all those who lost gold on kershal and nekro issues really suffered??? all i know they just plat hack their way back to glory afterwards.

Are you certain that the mythics most of us are wearing came from legitimate plat purchase? The samaels, the singes, etc etc... If STS didnt just ban the plat hackers but also rolled nack all the items gained thru illegal plat hack. We would be on the same boat!

Theres something wrong in here and STS knows it, i will not list it again and again but theres something wrong. IT should be fixed. Either dropping that useless proc in pvp and replacing it with something that wopuld be really useful. STS should also think about releasing items " just for a specific purpose ". We can have board and sword a glavie a maul but make all of them useful in both PVP and PVE, the difference would be in stats and skills not with how much gold a certain player has.

Alhuntrazeck
10-21-2014, 06:17 AM
I've always maintained that the 100% proc was a bug. A proc is NEVER, EVER 100%.

I've mentioned this in Oggy's thread, but the proc should be changed to a -damage% proc which would allow warriors to hit harder - like -25%. Giving one class's skill to another is never a good idea. Compare it to mages getting VB on gun attack - 25% damage, 25% crit, 60 str, and mana back per damage gained - just a bad idea!

I believe some HP and armor should be removed in favor of slightly higher damage (+10?). Ignoring what these changes would mean for the mage class - I think some change MUST be made to the bulwark!

Robinzzzz
10-21-2014, 06:45 AM
I've always maintained that the 100% proc was a bug. A proc is NEVER, EVER 100%.

I believe some HP and armor should be removed in favor of slightly higher damage (+10?). Ignoring what these changes would mean for the mage class - I think some change MUST be made to the bulwark!

i agree with this,, lets bulwark get some changes please.. (+10 damage ) i believe all the bulwark user will happy with that..

NOW WE STOP COMPLAINING THE NERF WEAPON LETS DO SOME SUGGESTION ON BULWARK TO BUFF AGAIN. \*_*/

Ogani
10-21-2014, 05:45 PM
my question to STS is there anyone actually listening?

InternetExplorer
10-22-2014, 01:40 PM
my question to STS is there anyone actually listening?

To be honest,after the post remiem made,no dev or sts staff commented after that.

I have made up my mind though,they will only listen if we are top rank plat buyers and a well known person in game ( the same person that started the nerf bulwark thing when it finally came out) as for us regular players we got scre we d big time.

Dont put hope that there will be changes anymore. Just think its 1-0 in favor of them.

InternetExplorer
10-22-2014, 01:53 PM
This is the most recent response on page 6 of this thread from 2 days ago:

We've read that... in its entirety.. and after that? no more response from them...

Chivalrion
10-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Apologize for my english

Well, in my humble opinion, i think what sts do to the tank is wrong from the start

Let me explain,

I played 3 mmorpg games before al, and there was no issues at all like this
Its not about gear, balance pvp etc, its simply because roles
Its because sts give chance for tank to kill in pvp, sts give chance for tank
To have damage, thats it!!

And the pvp itself have bad design

Tank cant kill and never meant was, there are no balance in pvp in term of killing
Especially for tank, yes, tank cant kill, but other classes also cant kill us in pvp

Tank are built for support, if tank want to play in pvp, they should stick to flag
And to protect party, thats it, we may not kill, but well have flag achievement, which rogue almost
Impossible to have

It should be built this way

Rogue can have the most killing, but low on flag, while mage balance between both, they can be set
To killer mage, or support mage

On my 3 games i talked about, tank can only have damage output of 1, yes, only 1 damage

And dont get it wrong, the mobs are worse than al, bigger hp, and bigger damage

The most expensive gear for tank is gear that have biggest armor and hp

But in al, all tank want damage, all class have to be balance on killing

On my previous games, almost nobody wants to play as a tank

But in al, so many wants to be a tank, 1st because they think they can be a rogue
With 7k hp and 2400 armor, and 2nd because rogue dont have male character,
And mage character, idk what to say, bad, ugly kind of think? They should be npc
Not 1 of our character

I hope you guys understand what i try to say here

Yes, all class must be balanced, but in different way
Like i said before, rogue for killing, mage for killing support, or defense support
And tank for taking damage

Nobody cant have perfect achievement on leaderboard,
Doesnt it looks better when tank have 12k aps, mage 12k aps, rogue 12k aps
Eventhough maximum achievement is 17800

It cant be perfect, it shows us we need each other, we need teamwork

For me, thats what it should be, but it is what it is

So how i play this game? Just trying to be the best pure tank al ever had (at least
In my tank version lol), and i stick to believe it, no interest in pvp, since pvp have
Bad design, and tank still can be easily killed in pvp, so flag achievement without party support
Is meh to me, no fun

I may not kill, but i taunt and i taunt and i taunt, and when you run with me boys and girls,
Dont worry, i will always keep you safe and warm 24/7/365 :) :)

Cheers

Ps : although you guys think that bulwark is junk weapon, im gonna get it, and im gonna
Face all baddest badass al possibly had, im gonna raise my shield, im gonna protect my friends
And when the shield breaks off, ill make my body as a shield

Even if it means to sacrifice my life, because im a tank :) :)

Ogani
10-28-2014, 06:09 PM
This is the most recent response on page 6 of this thread from 2 days ago:
No shiny you misunderstand. I saw the post. But there has been an overwhelming response to the "accident". This is a business. They have a responsibility to their customers.

InternetExplorer
10-29-2014, 08:03 AM
Well it looks like theres no more rebuff on this weapon and im afraid the issue will be overshadowed by the appearance of the mythic bonesaw. This said those who own bulwarks had a lesson to learn. Never never trust that what you had today will be the same tomorrow. Nor the stats you have at the moment wont be the same tomorrow. This is what they call " balance ", This is what they want us to experience. Nothing else. You buy, you work hard to achieve and then you get screwed. Sorry but this is what had happened.

Released = bad effect
Rebuffed = all happy ( but some cried )
Nerfed = worst than when it was released.

They made a mistake and corrected it worst than when they released the weapon. This thing will happen again, when the new mythics arrive... believe me.

Robinzzzz
10-29-2014, 11:42 PM
Gogogogo! Lmao

Arpluvial
10-29-2014, 11:45 PM
Hey guys! :)

We want your feedback, both negative and positive, but let's make sure that we are keeping it constructive. :)

InternetExplorer
10-30-2014, 06:29 AM

We want your feedback, both negative and positive, but let's make sure that we are keeping it constructive. :)

I think all things have been said in this thread Arp, we are unsatisfied with how this weapon had become. only waiting for STS to say something regarding this issue and if there will be a rebuild on this weapon.

Ravager
10-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Gun charged =100 percent chance to proc armor
Rogue anything charged = 100 percent chance to heal a small amount of hp.

Just saying ;p

Im trying to deal with the bulwark still. The range on the uncharged attack is still ridiculously small. Try and see for yourself.

Arrowz
10-31-2014, 12:38 AM
Nobody cares, u warriors weren't complaining about imbalance when your weapon was insanely op, but now its weak and u complain about imbalance. A little bit of bias maybe?

Ravager
10-31-2014, 02:55 AM
Nobody cares, u warriors weren't complaining about imbalance when your weapon was insanely op, but now its weak and u complain about imbalance. A little bit of bias maybe?

151 replies shows no one cares.

InternetExplorer
10-31-2014, 08:52 AM

maybe you got farmed by an op warrior for you to say that.. what about those who are not op? and please come on your main forum account :)

Pacmanx
11-01-2014, 05:24 AM
everything has pretty much been said ,now it's up to mods to read everything n decide what to do. i still suggest trying it out in pvp with no arcane ring or an arcane pet CUZ most of us fellow wars usually aren't as lucky as others

Dhemx
11-01-2014, 05:47 AM

Nobody cares? I thought u said. "I dont care"
U read a wrong thread i guess. Think before u click

Dhemx
11-01-2014, 05:51 AM

Positive comments. 10%
Negative comments. 90%
Majority wins.

greekAL
11-02-2014, 06:42 AM
After this happened I don't want again mythic weapon was my first and my last cause stuck with it

InternetExplorer
11-02-2014, 07:21 AM
I bet once we all get rid of our bulwarks STS will then decide they will fix it...

flluby2
11-03-2014, 01:35 AM
can pls shorten the curse charge time in pve?
so having using Bulwark extensively during the Halloween event and tombs, i have to say it is great on easy maps.
But the time it took to charge really needs to be shortened.
when facing boss like drakula, In between charging my VB, and smash, I hardly can keep the curse going on. Have to take off horn too.

i think when i first got the weapon, i dont have to charge for it to proc curse often, now i hardly see it without charging.
it does get really weak for stronger enemies. the pavise mass stun procs are more useful compared to this, if not for the low level.

Ravager
11-03-2014, 09:20 PM
can pls shorten the curse charge time in pve?
so having using Bulwark extensively during the Halloween event and tombs, i have to say it is great on easy maps.
But the time it took to charge really needs to be shortened.
when facing boss like drakula, In between charging my VB, and smash, I hardly can keep the curse going on. Have to take off horn too.

i think when i first got the weapon, i dont have to charge for it to proc curse often, now i hardly see it without charging.
it does get really weak for stronger enemies. the pavise mass stun procs are more useful compared to this, if not for the low level.

Recurse combo
Charge normal attack > cancel to skyward smash. Keep using attacks and skills until next skyward smash is ready. Skyward smash. Do 1 to 2 normal attacks. Charge normal attack to recurse.

Eventually youll learn the curse timing and adjust accordingly.

You can not extend curse time while curse is already in effect.

flluby2
11-03-2014, 11:43 PM
i'll try that rav. thanks for the great input as always.

mightymynk
11-04-2014, 07:25 AM
It should be buffed a lil atleast some dmg added for pvp

Ravager
11-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Unfortunately, I dont think so. The sword and shield combo is the worst setup in the game and I will not trust getting one in the future. Even if its arcane. Bulwark struggles to last 1 season when it should be competive to 2 full seasons.

Sword and shield needs a major overhaul. Maybe make it same dmg/dps as 2 handed weapons but a defensive based proc as the main proc. 2 handed weapons maybe have an offensive based proc as the main proc.

barzagli
11-05-2014, 08:52 AM
Hahaha i'm stuck with it. Well i'll just make the most of it. Ty but no drops on event as always.. Ty sts

Andrisber
11-08-2014, 06:59 PM
#buffbulwark2014

mightymynk
11-12-2014, 11:32 AM
#buffbulwark2014

let this thread dont die and let mods see we all want it to be buffed a little.
#buffbulwark

Swardix
11-14-2014, 09:32 AM
I do understand that sts is struggling with many unexpected issues now adding on top of community's dissatisfaction but will u finally buff us this 'mythic' weapon?

Still range, angle on aiming and very long charging time is ridiculous ,,, I believe that it doesn't take rocket science to fix this, just a bit of willingness to ease our pain!

Not to mention lack of curse n dmg...

Unless u want to tell me that u already made ur profit and u dont care about us anymore?

EDIT:

4 days no reply...
I can with clear conscience say STS is just greedy pigs lol... It turns out that biggest scammer in AL is AL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is becomming trash, just wait when all get back to you... You think you'r acting in vain, that you can scam people from their fun/hard work/hours of farming and spent $? What goes around comes around and sooner or later you gonna feel it

Regards
Swardix

InternetExplorer
11-20-2014, 11:19 AM
Looks like no ones listening to this anymore...

Eyes shut and ears plugged...i bet this thread isnt in their priority anymore..

Bulwark released, i saved gold, bought a bulwark, beta test it on the first beta server, bulwark rebuffed ( yehey ), few weeks someone cried, bulwark got nerfed, now bulwark cant be dispatched even with para gem. Lol there goes my hard earned gold ( bought a few gold using plats just to get a weap )

GJ STS

Robhawk
11-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the mage`s kershal Scepter world!

InternetExplorer
11-21-2014, 04:21 PM
Yeah alot of stuffs had come by and still, this issue is still " We are getting more information regarding the issue " status... LOL...

Everything has been said and whut??

no Devs had answered this thread after Remiem's post.

geeez

Transfordark
11-22-2014, 10:46 AM
I don't have a bulwark so I won't understand your guys pain but why didn't Sts Nerf it from the start? Or they were just waiting for players to buy and regret it later by nerfing it?
I'm sorry to say this game is falling apart.

InternetExplorer
11-22-2014, 02:32 PM
I don't have a bulwark so I won't understand your guys pain but why didn't Sts Nerf it from the start? Or they were just waiting for players to buy and regret it later by nerfing it?
I'm sorry to say this game is falling apart.

It's looking that way.. until STS says something about their late " nerf " skipping the beta test and a weeks of going live in game.