View Full Version : Hey

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Who started this? Why am I accused of being LL? I insult him at times, why would I insult myself? Come on...

I am going to make this clear:

1.) I absolutely DO NOT know chickdigcookies, so obviously that thread was a lie
2.) I am not the kind of person to accuse everyone of threatening me (trust me I went through all his threads laughing until I cried xD)

Ok? Is this a deal?

Chickdigcookies
01-31-2011, 07:48 PM
1 star, and thats beign generous.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 07:49 PM

Like I said, I do not know this guy

Lesrider
01-31-2011, 07:54 PM
I dunno, I believe him mainly because LL would never be able to hold back his anger. Even this thread is calmer than anything LL would ever be capable of posting after being accused of something.

True, Erik does post a lot on the off-topic game threads like LL did, but he doesn't have the temper. And if LL couldn't hold back before, what makes you think he could keep this going for so long?

Plus, LL would never sig anything from me unless it was an attempt to bash me ;)

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 07:58 PM
LL would never sig anything from me unless it was an attempt to bash me ;)

haha, do many people do that?

Arterra
01-31-2011, 08:00 PM
this is the best rage recovery schitzo drama i have seen. let it BE.

BlasterBird
01-31-2011, 08:04 PM
at this point I'm confused :(

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 08:07 PM
this is the best rage recovery schitzo drama i have seen. let it BE.

Huh? O.o

/ten

Arterra
01-31-2011, 08:08 PM
Huh? O.o

/ten

the first part is me making a troll joke. the second part is asking people to just drop it lol

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 09:35 PM
I am bringing this thread back to life saying what I have said at the very top.

bladesword
01-31-2011, 09:41 PM
I dont think your LL :)
Those damns think you are.

KingFu
01-31-2011, 09:42 PM
Meh. I have had 3 people tell me you were LL a few months/weeks ago,...

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 09:47 PM
Meh. I have had 3 people tell me you were LL a few months/weeks ago,...

Oh? Show me the proof

KingFu
01-31-2011, 09:48 PM
Oh? Show me the proof

Lol. I'm not gonna throw people under the bus unless they tell me I can do so. 1 was a PM, another was a post on forums. And the third person agreed with me you were LL....

If you're not LL post a pic of yourself in the people behind the players thread;) or throw me a link to your facebook;) if u really wanna prove me wrong. But I won't think any differently if u if u r ll:p

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Lol. I'm not gonna throw people under the bus unless they tell me I can do so. 1 was a PM, another was a post on forums. And the third person agreed with me you were LL....

If you're not LL post a puce of yourself in the people behind the players thread;) or throw me a link to your facebook;) if u really wanna prove me wrong. But I won't think any differently if u if u r ll:p

Ok well I have a facebook...please don't think of me as ugly, I've had many people say that

I'll PM you my facebook if u want?

KingFu
01-31-2011, 09:55 PM
Ok well I have a facebook...please don't think of me as ugly, I've had many people say that

I'll PM you my facebook if u want?

1) I wouldn't. I don't judge people by looks:) well. I try not to. I tend to when I see a homeless person. I tend to think they're homeless;)

2) Mmk. If u want:p

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 09:58 PM
1) I wouldn't. I don't judge people by looks:) well. I try not to. I tend to when I see a homeless person. I tend to think they're homeless;)

2) Mmk. If u want:p

Lol, mmk then. Check your notifications

KingFu
01-31-2011, 10:02 PM
Guess he's not LL-.- Facebook he posted was someone named Erik, and he added me. Lol. Les was right:p

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 10:05 PM
guess he's not ll-.- facebook he posted was someone named erik, and he added me. Lol. Les was right:p

aha! Proof!

Lesrider
01-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Btw, I don think it's a good idea to coerce people (especially young'uns) into giving you their facebook info and friending you.

KingFu
01-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Btw, I don think it's a good idea to coerce people (especially young'uns) into giving you their facebook info and friending you.

He didn't have to :p and he's the one that added me. I just sent him a request. I never told him to add me, he just did. He then popped up in chat and said "told u so:p"

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 10:12 PM

unless they're both teens ;)

Lesrider
01-31-2011, 10:13 PM
He didn't have to :p and he's the one that added me. I just sent him a request. I never told him to add me, he just did. He then popped up in chat and said "told u so:p"

Well you kinda forced him by questioning his reputation.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-31-2011, 10:13 PM
Guess he's not LL-.- Facebook he posted was someone named Erik, and he added me. Lol. Les was right:p

Btw, this goes number 1 on my sig.

KingFu
01-31-2011, 10:15 PM
Well you kinda forced him by questioning his reputation.

Not really. I said if he really wanted to prove to me he could, I never said "you're LL unless you give me your facebook info" or "give me your facebook info" I just said if he wanted to....

Lesrider
01-31-2011, 10:16 PM
Not really. I said if he really wanted to prove to me he could, I never said "you're LL unless you give me your facebook info" or "give me your facebook info" I just said if he wanted to....

You didn't give him an alternative, and it sounds like he's younger than you.

KingFu
01-31-2011, 10:18 PM
You didn't give him an alternative, and it sounds like he's younger than you.

I did say he could post his pic on the thread;) not to mention I gave him free will to try and prove it to me in any way he wanted to, IF he wanted to, he just chose the facebook option. Also, he's older than me.

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 10:23 PM

dude your a freakin troll, go away.

KingFu
01-31-2011, 10:24 PM
dude your a freakin troll, go away.

CDC is a cool troll:cool:

Lesrider
01-31-2011, 10:27 PM
I did say he could post his pic on the thread;) not to mention I gave him free will to try and prove it to me in any way he wanted to, IF he wanted to, he just chose the facebook option. Also, he's older than me.

Still, shouldn't be trying to convince anyone to post their photo on a public forum. You had no idea about his age and he could have been much younger. It's one thing if someone does it because he just wants to share with his friends. But you wouldn't let this whole thing go, and gave him very little choice. A young kid would easily be coerced into giving up information under these circumstances. I was waiting for the post from you that would ask for his email that he logs into PL with.

Just saying, it's not a good idea, and could have led to some problems.

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 10:27 PM
CDC is a cool troll:cool:

Everything I have seen him post has been junk and annoying. Prove me wrong but at the moment, hes a typical troll.

Lesrider
01-31-2011, 10:28 PM
Everything I have seen him post has been junk and annoying. Prove me wrong but at the moment, hes a typical troll.

Agreed. No useful posts.

Banned
01-31-2011, 10:28 PM

You sir, are right on the money.

romgar1
01-31-2011, 10:38 PM
Its a good thing this thread isnt typed on paper or we would be wasting trees.

KingFu
01-31-2011, 10:50 PM
Its a good thing this thread isnt typed on paper or we would be wasting trees.

So sighing that:p

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 10:52 PM
I burn tree's by the kilo.

Justg
02-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Kids, please.